Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,476 members, 7,816,123 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

Governor Fayose Climbs A Caterpillar To Hail His People In Ekiti (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Fayose Climbs A Caterpillar To Hail His People In Ekiti (Photo) (45685 Views)

Fayose Climbs Ladder To Inspect Flyover Construction (Photos) / Fayose Drives Caterpillar To Flag Off Road Construction (Photos) / What Fayose Wore To Visit Ewi Of Ado-Ekiti (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Fayose Climbs A Caterpillar To Hail His People In Ekiti (Photo) by Owliver(m): 10:01pm On Oct 15, 2015
oluseyiforjesus:
I don't even Knw who to believe ;
My friend from Ekiti that do paint d Man Black or Social Media dat do paint Him White
some people dont like him but i tell you the majority love him. i currently serve in ekiti and 97% of civil servants and the people love this guy. ofcos he cant please everyone so dont mind the 3% haters

1 Like

Re: Governor Fayose Climbs A Caterpillar To Hail His People In Ekiti (Photo) by montezz(f): 10:03pm On Oct 15, 2015
my crush...! lmao@climbing governor
Re: Governor Fayose Climbs A Caterpillar To Hail His People In Ekiti (Photo) by bosschinalu(m): 10:04pm On Oct 15, 2015
alcmene:
I prefer a climbing governor than the one that looks a widow in the eye and ask her to GO AND DIE

And which Gov. Did this? Cause I want to ♏aƙε̲ it personal
Re: Governor Fayose Climbs A Caterpillar To Hail His People In Ekiti (Photo) by Owliver(m): 10:07pm On Oct 15, 2015
koboko69:
The wailing wailers who see everything wrong in Buhari taking pictures in events that concerns real governance will come here and hail a tout whose business of governance is eating in road side bukas or buying plantain in traffic...or riding on an Okoda...even climbing caterpillars is even in the news now. cheesy. Soon they will show us pics of how he visits road side Ashawo joints and call him grass root politician.

Useless hypocrites
if you like hate him it doesn't change a tin. his people love him. projects are going on. he will pay corpers stare alawi like hr promised today at POP not even considering the fact that this is one of the poorest States. meanwhile, this is his second term in office so he is not pretending.
Re: Governor Fayose Climbs A Caterpillar To Hail His People In Ekiti (Photo) by koboko69: 10:09pm On Oct 15, 2015
godoluwa:
ur elders 4 house don mad. na u wey dey lament about Fayose action & no be me. you be gradeA ANIMALISTIC IDIOT. GO & DIE!

Juveniles roaming about politics section
Re: Governor Fayose Climbs A Caterpillar To Hail His People In Ekiti (Photo) by godoluwa(m): 10:09pm On Oct 15, 2015
bosschinalu:

And which Gov. Did this? Cause I want to ♏aƙε̲ it personal
ADAMO OSHIOMOLE OKO ASEWO
Re: Governor Fayose Climbs A Caterpillar To Hail His People In Ekiti (Photo) by GenbIoodykiller: 10:11pm On Oct 15, 2015
EdCure:

You're cursing for a "yoloba" man? I tot you biafrauds hate anything Yoruba.

This is why I always say anybody can use you ibos because you stand for nothing.
Yesterday was Jonathan, today is Saraki and Fayose, tomorrow will be Elrufai, and later Oshiomhole.
I've ceased to take you schleps seriously. You're all up for grabs by the highest bidder.

Nkita lacha nne i anya ebea
Re: Governor Fayose Climbs A Caterpillar To Hail His People In Ekiti (Photo) by GenbIoodykiller: 10:11pm On Oct 15, 2015
koboko69:

I hope u didnt bite ur toungue in the vexation u wete using to type this.

Lol.

Tinka tigbuo nna i Afo sagbuo nne i
Kitikpa sewaa nne i onu ebea
Re: Governor Fayose Climbs A Caterpillar To Hail His People In Ekiti (Photo) by GenbIoodykiller: 10:12pm On Oct 15, 2015
EdCure:

You're cursing for a "yoloba" man? I tot you biafrauds hate anything Yoruba.

This is why I always say anybody can use you ibos because you stand for nothing.
Yesterday was Jonathan, today is Saraki and Fayose, tomorrow will be Elrufai, and later Oshiomhole.
I've ceased to take you schleps seriously. You're all up for grabs by the highest bidder.

Otolo gbagbuo nna i ebea
Re: Governor Fayose Climbs A Caterpillar To Hail His People In Ekiti (Photo) by godoluwa(m): 10:12pm On Oct 15, 2015
koboko69:

Juveniles roaming about politics section
I knw dat u r mentally sick. no be juveniles, na fingerlings. I expect you to type 4rm ur head but alas, u've notin upstairs. you r a certified incorriggible nincompoop
Re: Governor Fayose Climbs A Caterpillar To Hail His People In Ekiti (Photo) by bosschinalu(m): 10:14pm On Oct 15, 2015
godoluwa:
ADAMO OSHIOMOLE OKO ASEWO
Ohhº°˚˚˚°º‎​... After all e Aluta struggle with NLC years Ago... I Tire for these Men
Re: Governor Fayose Climbs A Caterpillar To Hail His People In Ekiti (Photo) by solotutu(m): 10:18pm On Oct 15, 2015
He has gone down in history as the Closest Governor To The Masses. Something the masses want and no those bodyguarded, siren-blaring, rarely seen Governors. He listens and interacts with the people to. Turn a blind eye and keep denying the fact.
Re: Governor Fayose Climbs A Caterpillar To Hail His People In Ekiti (Photo) by godoluwa(m): 10:18pm On Oct 15, 2015
bosschinalu:
Ohhº°˚˚˚°º‎​... After all e Aluta struggle with NLC years Ago... I Tire for these Men
Aluta kwa! d man is a certified thief. after all the noise, he used to hold secret meetings with Segun Aremu Obasanjo where both of them used to laughed at workers. Segun Aremu Obasanjo ko nii ku pe
Re: Governor Fayose Climbs A Caterpillar To Hail His People In Ekiti (Photo) by castrokins(m): 10:22pm On Oct 15, 2015
Again, It's "Wailing", Not "Waing" As In Your Last Line.

koboko69:

Shameless touts!!!

The wailing wailers!!!!

Always pained.....

8 more years plus.....repent or die waing!
Re: Governor Fayose Climbs A Caterpillar To Hail His People In Ekiti (Photo) by Bollinger(m): 10:23pm On Oct 15, 2015
This all you need to gauge the mentality of the people of Ekiti. So sad.
Re: Governor Fayose Climbs A Caterpillar To Hail His People In Ekiti (Photo) by bosschinalu(m): 10:26pm On Oct 15, 2015
godoluwa:
Aluta kwa! d man is a certified thief. after all the noise, he used to hold secret meetings with Segun Aremu Obasanjo where both of them used to laughed at workers. Segun Aremu Obasanjo ko nii ku pe

He i̶̲̥̅̊s̶̲̥̅ one hell of a fellow(OBJ) ... Greater thief than Tunubu and T A Orji of Abia State
Re: Governor Fayose Climbs A Caterpillar To Hail His People In Ekiti (Photo) by harry509: 10:32pm On Oct 15, 2015
Davidsylva:
The Governor who is said to climb to gain attention, today again climbed a caterpillar. The grassroots governor wore the "stylish" attire during the inspection of ongoing projects to mark his first one year in office.

http://coolestchris..com.ng/2015/10/the-climbing-governor-fayose-climbs.html
9ice 1 there. D 1 love by all.
Re: Governor Fayose Climbs A Caterpillar To Hail His People In Ekiti (Photo) by abu48: 10:33pm On Oct 15, 2015
damton:
Fayose for show. it will be cool if he launches a reality tv. show. "KEEPING UP WITH Gov. FAYOSE SHOW"
Re: Governor Fayose Climbs A Caterpillar To Hail His People In Ekiti (Photo) by Lamasta(m): 10:33pm On Oct 15, 2015
Gov of the people, by the people and for the people............
If you don`t like FAYOSE GO AND DIE.......Oshomole 2015
Fayose Fayose Fayose you are giving APC headahe o........
FAYOSE RIBADU 2019
Quote me anywhere I said so
Re: Governor Fayose Climbs A Caterpillar To Hail His People In Ekiti (Photo) by awo666(m): 10:38pm On Oct 15, 2015
Anybody dat call fayose a tout is stupid
Re: Governor Fayose Climbs A Caterpillar To Hail His People In Ekiti (Photo) by awo666(m): 10:43pm On Oct 15, 2015
Fayose best governor ever liveth
Re: Governor Fayose Climbs A Caterpillar To Hail His People In Ekiti (Photo) by awo666(m): 10:45pm On Oct 15, 2015
Dis man is d best governor in nigeria today
Re: Governor Fayose Climbs A Caterpillar To Hail His People In Ekiti (Photo) by Nobody: 10:47pm On Oct 15, 2015
serious
Need something on Jumia? Contact me through my signature!
Re: Governor Fayose Climbs A Caterpillar To Hail His People In Ekiti (Photo) by DonaldGenes(m): 10:53pm On Oct 15, 2015
shiinihost:
temitemi come and see your papa

lmao
Re: Governor Fayose Climbs A Caterpillar To Hail His People In Ekiti (Photo) by DonaldGenes(m): 10:54pm On Oct 15, 2015
alcmene:
I prefer a climbing governor than the one that looks a widow in the eye and ask her to GO AND DIE

clicks "UNLIKE" Button
Re: Governor Fayose Climbs A Caterpillar To Hail His People In Ekiti (Photo) by Sedofbobs: 10:56pm On Oct 15, 2015
koboko69:
The wailing wailers who see everything wrong in Buhari taking pictures in events that concerns real governance will come here and hail a tout whose business of governance is eating in road side bukas or buying plantain in traffic...or riding on an Okoda...even climbing caterpillars is even in the news now. cheesy.I hope they show us soon how he visits road side Ashawo joints as a grass root politician.

Useless shameless hypocrites!
U still can't compare him with ur state governor.
Re: Governor Fayose Climbs A Caterpillar To Hail His People In Ekiti (Photo) by kareemkamil(m): 11:03pm On Oct 15, 2015
Fayose, Meaning = F, Father of them. A. APC acrobatic. Y. Yagi to people of Ekiti State. O. Originality man for Ekiti. S. Senior Advocate to judge APC to their status in Ekiti. E. Elefant that cover Ekiti people's from APC fraud masters.
Re: Governor Fayose Climbs A Caterpillar To Hail His People In Ekiti (Photo) by Episteme2(m): 11:10pm On Oct 15, 2015
His leadership style is not unconstitutional but interestingly unheard-of. One's formula for success might be another's recipe for failure. We are only interested in results. If his showmanship produces the desired result to his people, why the complain? Identifying with his people might be his own source of motivation. There are some states where there are no caterpillars being used for government work for the governor to climb.
By the way, why are they monitoring every move made by Fayose in his state?

1 Like

Re: Governor Fayose Climbs A Caterpillar To Hail His People In Ekiti (Photo) by sangga(m): 11:15pm On Oct 15, 2015
koboko69:
The wailing wailers who see everything wrong in Buhari taking pictures in events that concerns real governance will come here and hail a tout whose business of governance is eating in road side bukas or buying plantain in traffic...or riding on an Okoda...even climbing caterpillars is even in the news now. cheesy.I hope they show us soon how he visits road side Ashawo joints as a grass root politician.

Useless shameless hypocrites!
Out of ur sense.
Re: Governor Fayose Climbs A Caterpillar To Hail His People In Ekiti (Photo) by Nobody: 12:54am On Oct 16, 2015
RUBBISH
Propaganda upon propaganda
Lord save the masses
Re: Governor Fayose Climbs A Caterpillar To Hail His People In Ekiti (Photo) by Nobody: 12:57am On Oct 16, 2015
Davidsylva:
The Governor who is said to climb to gain attention, today again climbed a caterpillar. The grassroots governor wore the "stylish" attire during the inspection of ongoing projects to mark his first one year in office.

http://coolestchris..com.ng/2015/10/the-climbing-governor-fayose-climbs.html

Nigerians, getting hoodwinked since the 60's.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Prof Attahiru Jega: Governance Under Buhari Has Been Very Poor & Disappointing / Jonathan, Reason We Can't Give School Kids Free Meal Or Pay N5,000 Monthly- APC / "7 Nigerians Stole N3.3Trillion" - Aisha Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.