Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,507 members, 7,812,564 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:28 PM

Cameroon Girls Take Over Calabar Sex Market - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cameroon Girls Take Over Calabar Sex Market (77371 Views)

The Sugar Mummy Scam - Exposing The Lagos Sex Market Lucrative Offers / Nigerian Ladies Take Over Sex Market In Kumasi, Ghana (Video) / Cameroon Girls Take Over Calabar Sex Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cameroon Girls Take Over Calabar Sex Market by moshino(m): 12:52am On Oct 18, 2015
Mogidi:

I'd like to sample the girls from Niger Republic. I'd make sure they wear their hijab while I fvck them silly.

Think of your mother, or sisters wearing hijab while another man rams them silly from the back, picture that next time you're on top of a prostitute, just imagine if you're on top of your mother or sister with that hijab you like so much.

2 Likes

Re: Cameroon Girls Take Over Calabar Sex Market by lordheir: 1:08am On Oct 18, 2015
Calabar don hammer wo
Re: Cameroon Girls Take Over Calabar Sex Market by HeWhoMusntBeNamed(m): 1:23am On Oct 18, 2015
omo see Bleep chai
Re: Cameroon Girls Take Over Calabar Sex Market by HeWhoMusntBeNamed(m): 1:23am On Oct 18, 2015
moshino:

Think of your mother, or sisters wearing hijab while another man rams them silly from the back, picture that next time you're on top of a prostitute, just imagine if you're on top of your mother or sister with that hijab you like so much.

Oga park well abehk smiley
Re: Cameroon Girls Take Over Calabar Sex Market by Nicepoker(m): 1:41am On Oct 18, 2015
Over hyped news. Go now to calabar and u will be disappointed if u so believe this junk journalism

1 Like

Re: Cameroon Girls Take Over Calabar Sex Market by JayJustus(m): 1:46am On Oct 18, 2015
it's democracy!!! competition is necessary...monopoly cannot rule our land
Re: Cameroon Girls Take Over Calabar Sex Market by AreaFada2: 2:20am On Oct 18, 2015
angelberton:
Ashawo no be work 0
Na the oldest profession my dear. grin cheesy
Re: Cameroon Girls Take Over Calabar Sex Market by bummyla(m): 2:46am On Oct 18, 2015
LORD have mercy! Please GOD forgive us our trespasses In Jesus Christ Name, I pray! Amen! http://www.bummyla.com
Re: Cameroon Girls Take Over Calabar Sex Market by Proffdada: 3:18am On Oct 18, 2015
winniz:

MayorofLagos the Cameroonians have taken over from our Yoruba igbo sisters. Its all good!
yoruba would rather bear kids with you than prostitution angry
Re: Cameroon Girls Take Over Calabar Sex Market by holusormi(m): 3:47am On Oct 18, 2015
Chei.... grin , calabar my calabar ... I miss my NYSC days ,, those Cameroon gens were shocked shocked shocked , thank God I had no cause to stay over , person life for pafuka finally for that place , smh
Re: Cameroon Girls Take Over Calabar Sex Market by olatiler(m): 3:47am On Oct 18, 2015
Ethiopian Airlines must include Calaba to their route please don't tell Hellen this grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
But in case she find out ppl should defend me that my account on NL was Hacked
Re: Cameroon Girls Take Over Calabar Sex Market by Obynolee(f): 4:12am On Oct 18, 2015
angelberton:
Ashawo no be work 0

Any girl who's not married, not a virgin, boy/man friend gives her money for hair, cream etc and she sometimes reciprocates by sex is an ashawo.

2 Likes

Re: Cameroon Girls Take Over Calabar Sex Market by hapiness44(f): 4:13am On Oct 18, 2015
Married men everywhere on this thread.. Lord have mercy! I can feel their excitement from afar..

2 Likes

Re: Cameroon Girls Take Over Calabar Sex Market by Obynolee(f): 4:14am On Oct 18, 2015
tchidi:
shocked shocked Sai!! Marian road must follow. angry angry
Is it your constituency?
Re: Cameroon Girls Take Over Calabar Sex Market by Obynolee(f): 4:20am On Oct 18, 2015
Youngpo413:
marriage doesn't change anything for men,a married man have every right to sample another pusy and nothing will happen,it is only a taboo for women.

You see how myopic you're, it is your type that bring reproach to the institution (marriage )

1 Like

Re: Cameroon Girls Take Over Calabar Sex Market by banio: 4:56am On Oct 18, 2015
angelberton:
Ashawo no be work 0

True talk
Re: Cameroon Girls Take Over Calabar Sex Market by marriedvirgin: 5:06am On Oct 18, 2015
right!!! I don't know why people get so excited at the mention of sex.They just heard that sex workers have relocated and now everyone wants to go to Calabar to sleep with women they don't even know.Wonders !!!

respect80:

By the time you contact foreign HIV even quote sef I no go quote you for NL again oo.
Beware!

2 Likes

Re: Cameroon Girls Take Over Calabar Sex Market by marriedvirgin: 5:08am On Oct 18, 2015
And i see you are so happy about it.Please for the sake of Helen don't bring back diseases.
Wonders shall never end

olatiler:
Ethiopian Airlines must include Calaba to their route please don't tell Hellen this grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
But in case she find out ppl should defend me that my account on NL was Hacked
Re: Cameroon Girls Take Over Calabar Sex Market by theDEVILisHERE: 5:10am On Oct 18, 2015
Some indeginous people in cross river state have their relatives in the southern part of cameroon
Re: Cameroon Girls Take Over Calabar Sex Market by Youngpo413: 5:26am On Oct 18, 2015
Obynolee:

You see how myopic you're, it is your type that bring reproach to the institution (marriage )
Thanks.
Re: Cameroon Girls Take Over Calabar Sex Market by Youngpo413: 5:29am On Oct 18, 2015
hapiness44:
Married men everywhere on this thread.. Lord have mercy! I can feel their excitement from afar..
there is joy attached to pusy.
Re: Cameroon Girls Take Over Calabar Sex Market by Nobody: 5:37am On Oct 18, 2015
Lolz I wonder y naija. Girls are blaming us for going after prostitutes when u approach a fine busty girl all she does is to first access your worth b4 giving u audience even when u deeply love her so much.

Boiz can't stay anymore for 4 to 6yrs begging everyday for a YES noooow

Later dis same ladies at late 30s u see them looking for men to become mario with and by then they don't care whether u've got cash or not

2 Likes

Re: Cameroon Girls Take Over Calabar Sex Market by Whymee: 5:37am On Oct 18, 2015
What do you expect..., they first introduced,
(1) freedom of speech
(2) freedom of wears
(3) alcohol (ogigiga, alomo, etc
(3) entertainment (uncensored movie and music)
(4) condoms (hotels, brothel, bars spring up)
(5) sports ( to waste our time)
(6) beauty peagent ( extension of 2 above )
(7) lottery ( naijabet, surebet, 1960 etc to waste future generation )

These are indices affecting our growth in economy, directly or indirectly.

...Western world my foot

They condemned polygamy and encourage condom.
Marry one wife and use CONDOM on others.

To OP

What do you expect, we are in a competitive world.

1 Like

Re: Cameroon Girls Take Over Calabar Sex Market by theDEVILisHERE: 5:39am On Oct 18, 2015
Ranks007:
while reading the post, I am already thinking of ways to curb the situation, but from your end you think the situation is balanced by worsening it... It speaks volumes of your personality!

Do you honestly blame her for what she said
Men need to stop the self rightous hypocrisy
If want your society to be good you make that happen by your actions
It is the duity of Men to shape their society not women
Cause women naturally have not true loyalty and are suppoosed to be guided to the path they are to follow
Re: Cameroon Girls Take Over Calabar Sex Market by zeusdgrt(m): 5:40am On Oct 18, 2015
angelberton:
Ashawo no be work 0
hmmmmmm,u are a suspect.
Re: Cameroon Girls Take Over Calabar Sex Market by Nobody: 5:40am On Oct 18, 2015
Youngpo413:
there is joy attached to pusy.

Lolz its the Lords doing my brother..... Soooo sweet to bleep and when u are in u won't want to come out... Chai konji na bastard!!!
Re: Cameroon Girls Take Over Calabar Sex Market by kuzee(m): 5:49am On Oct 18, 2015
This early morning we still have this kind of traffic chai

Get your Casio asio Edifice difice, Diesel and Armani at an affordable price,visit link at signature
Re: Cameroon Girls Take Over Calabar Sex Market by Zunnurain35(m): 6:05am On Oct 18, 2015
Hmm! International prostitute with international HIV. Men sorry oo......
Re: Cameroon Girls Take Over Calabar Sex Market by lilmizwierd(f): 6:08am On Oct 18, 2015
HopeAtHand:
What are they doing in that dead town??

Calabar is an economic dead-end.

Somebody should give them direction to PH...Those Nigerien girls i see begging in streets of PH, a very neat version wouldn't be bad.

You guys turned this thread to a comedy session..ROTFL gringringringringringringrin
Am very sure you don't move around Ph or you'll know they rule all the Hotels in Gra , Last week thursday the driver that brought me back home gave me indept knowledge unlike Niaja babes this girls go as far as getting Buisness cards and offices cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Cameroon Girls Take Over Calabar Sex Market by respect80(m): 6:09am On Oct 18, 2015
marriedvirgin:

right!!! I don't know why people get so excited at the mention of sex.They just heard that sex workers have relocated and now everyone wants to go to Calabar to sleep with women they don't even know.Wonders !!!

Seriously strange lipsrsealed

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Hilarious Definition Of "Slay Queen" In The Urban Dictionary / When She Says She Is A Virgin / Don’t Have Sex With Him Till You Consider These 3 Important Things

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.