Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,407 members, 7,812,204 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:01 AM

Cameroon Girls Take Over Calabar Sex Market - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cameroon Girls Take Over Calabar Sex Market (77360 Views)

The Sugar Mummy Scam - Exposing The Lagos Sex Market Lucrative Offers / Nigerian Ladies Take Over Sex Market In Kumasi, Ghana (Video) / Cameroon Girls Take Over Calabar Sex Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cameroon Girls Take Over Calabar Sex Market by joseph1832(m): 8:42am On Oct 18, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
he sampled your whoriNg mother and you were the product of her whoring campaign
Oh my! you kiss your mother with that mouth dear? "Mind your language". I didn't know you were this much a miserable low life to stoop this low....
Re: Cameroon Girls Take Over Calabar Sex Market by Revolva(m): 8:42am On Oct 18, 2015
Wow I love ashewos.....lol cameroun babe's rd most loyal den calabar
Re: Cameroon Girls Take Over Calabar Sex Market by fatahtalks(m): 8:48am On Oct 18, 2015
Mogidi:

I'd like to sample the girls from Niger Republic. I'd make sure they wear their hijab while I fvck them silly.

wat does hijab has to do with dis. devils hate anything morality. remember not everybody in Niger republic is a Muslim. no Muslim will Eva do prostitution. we thank God even the non Muslim knows that u can accuse the Muslim of many things but wen it comes to sexual morality we r still d best. take it or leave it

1 Like

Re: Cameroon Girls Take Over Calabar Sex Market by fatahtalks(m): 8:51am On Oct 18, 2015
Mogidi:

I'd like to sample the girls from Niger Republic. I'd make sure they wear their hijab while I fvck them silly.

if u cant mk much sense. try n mk little sense
Re: Cameroon Girls Take Over Calabar Sex Market by enomakos(m): 8:58am On Oct 18, 2015
braine:

I want to go back to Calabar! kiss
wait for me at the bus stop i am coming
Re: Cameroon Girls Take Over Calabar Sex Market by papauju(m): 8:59am On Oct 18, 2015
angelberton:
Ashawo no be work 0
i second you na manage
Re: Cameroon Girls Take Over Calabar Sex Market by braine(m): 9:02am On Oct 18, 2015
Deefuray:

Uwc sis

I see what you did there. I just wonder why I have that strong feeling you're a dude.
Re: Cameroon Girls Take Over Calabar Sex Market by ladej(m): 9:03am On Oct 18, 2015
angelberton:
Ashawo no be work 0

No be work

NA WAY OF LIFE !
Re: Cameroon Girls Take Over Calabar Sex Market by Nobody: 9:14am On Oct 18, 2015
theDEVILisHERE:

Do you honestly blame her for what she said
Men need to stop the self rightous hypocrisy
If want your society to be good you make that happen by your actions
It is the duity of Men to shape their society not women
Cause women naturally have not true loyalty and are suppoosed to be guided to the path they are to follow
On the contrary I think the man or woman who feel indifferent or even ceases think in a bid to profer lasting solutions to life's problems is highly more likely to join the bandwagon of defaulters, even to the extent of worsening the situation! My take is, though the males are naturally placed to dorminate...women should not sheepishly tow along...
Re: Cameroon Girls Take Over Calabar Sex Market by Hormoniyi25(m): 9:33am On Oct 18, 2015
angelberton:
Ashawo no be work 0

shocked shocked
Re: Cameroon Girls Take Over Calabar Sex Market by chillbabe(f): 9:37am On Oct 18, 2015
MISSCONGENIALITY:
Please did anyone see anything like male prostitudes? I wud have been balance if the male prostitudes also came along so that husbands will go with their wive, and when the man is bleeping the female prostitude, the woman will be bleeping the male prostitude. Cos I'm very sure 70 percent of these men who visit brothels are married.
lol u want to start a Nairaland war on this holly day right.
Re: Cameroon Girls Take Over Calabar Sex Market by Impecca(m): 9:52am On Oct 18, 2015
How can they defeat us in our home. While u couldn't defeat them away? LADYF AND INTROVERT pls do something o and save our integrity!!
Re: Cameroon Girls Take Over Calabar Sex Market by seangy4konji: 9:59am On Oct 18, 2015
Shame on those calabar girls. The ones here in Ibadan so not know hot to knack 1 bit like this.after some few mins of sex they start complaining and make the sex miserable for you.you just come and get up from them.

Ask anybody. They are very silly useless girls and all they want is just to collect money without opening their toto very well to enjoy service paid for.

Shame on them.

1 Like

Re: Cameroon Girls Take Over Calabar Sex Market by theDEVILisHERE: 10:11am On Oct 18, 2015
Ranks007:
On the contrary I think the man or woman who feel indifferent or even ceases think in a bid to profer lasting solutions to life's problems is highly more likely to join the bandwagon of defaulters, even to the extent of worsening the situation! My take is, though the males are naturally placed to dorminate...women should not sheepishly tow along...

It is not about being dorminant
This is about the duities naturally required for men and women to perform
The advice I gave was for Men
It is the natural duity of men to shape the society
If you want the society to act right the men have to promote and act based on what is right
If you want the society not to act right the men will have to promote and act based on what is not right
Bottomline is
Men are supposed to control the society
Which includes the women
Women are ment to be under the control of men
Women are basically losed cannons that need to be under control not the other way round
There is a reason for women not to have it in their nature to lead a revolution
A man can decide by himself alone to take a path (weither this path is right or wrong) contrary to the path every other person in the society is taking
A woman cannot do this
This is because what ever a woman does she needs some sort of social approval (no matter how small) in order for her to do it
Standing alone to do something (weither right or wrong) is not something women can do
This why women can take up any identity no matter how bad or good it may seem as long as a percentage of society (large or small) approves of it
Basically they cannot truely stand for any thing against all odds
Cause even if they wanted to
They do not posses enough willpower to see it through
Like I said this advice is for men
Re: Cameroon Girls Take Over Calabar Sex Market by ibiso1986: 10:25am On Oct 18, 2015
UnimkeAk:

Calabar chics are dull and borinng in bed.
Quote me anywhere.
I lived in that town 4 over 24 yrs.

All those runs girls are igbo girls; no offence

If. U even want to talk about cross riverians who are good in bed; Ugep girls should take the lead.

I wonder how pple even came up with the. Calabar chics And good in bed stereotype
FINALLY YOU GET TO BANG A CALABAR CHIC; YOU HEAD IS FILLED WITH THE STORIES OF HOW GOOD THEY ARE; SO YOUR BRAIN TAKES AN AVERAGE OR EVEN BAD SEX AND TURNS IT TO GREAT SEX.

AND YA'LL CONTINUE TO SPREAD THE STEREO

Tell them oh.. Calabar girls are not dat good.. Apart from Ugep girls, another set of girls that are good in bed that are from Crossriver state are the Yakurs and the busty Ogojas.. the issue of calabar girls is just overhype

2 Likes

Re: Cameroon Girls Take Over Calabar Sex Market by HeWhoMusntBeNamed(m): 10:27am On Oct 18, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
Re: Cameroon Girls Take Over Calabar Sex Market by HeWhoMusntBeNamed(m): 10:29am On Oct 18, 2015
ECOTERRORS:

Why bringing someone's mum here you filthy degenerate, i hope you choke on your menses.
Re: Cameroon Girls Take Over Calabar Sex Market by forayfleo(m): 10:53am On Oct 18, 2015
HopeAtHand:
What are they doing in that dead town??

Calabar is an economic dead-end.

Somebody should give them direction to PH...Those Nigerien girls i see begging in streets of PH, a very neat version wouldn't be bad.

You guys turned this thread to a comedy session..ROTFL gringringringringringringrin
I saw PH bros please and pleasess we don't Want any spiritual problem here again, we've been fighting with the one we already have and trying to chase them out of the state if not for the interest of our two brothers we would've send them away and if we want any. Let them come from Israel.
Re: Cameroon Girls Take Over Calabar Sex Market by unilagfreshest(m): 11:09am On Oct 18, 2015
angelberton:
Ashawo no be work 0
DEN ITS WHAT? some ashi r richer than oil workers.. ask maheeda

1 Like

Re: Cameroon Girls Take Over Calabar Sex Market by macho44(m): 11:15am On Oct 18, 2015
melvinjames:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/10/cameroon-girls-take-over-calabar-sex-market/
Prostitution, Fuckstitution, All na part of the "SEXSTITUTION" Industry.
Re: Cameroon Girls Take Over Calabar Sex Market by chiefokonkwo(m): 11:22am On Oct 18, 2015
fatahtalks:

wat does hijab has to do with dis. devils hate anything morality. remember not everybody in Niger republic is a Muslim. no Muslim will Eva do prostitution. we thank God even the non Muslim knows that u can accuse the Muslim of many things but wen it comes to sexual morality we r still d best. take it or leave it

Shut up. Who told u that? Say what u r sure of
Re: Cameroon Girls Take Over Calabar Sex Market by swaggerdgrt(m): 11:22am On Oct 18, 2015
Chaiiiiii I wish I am in those areas,I wud hav bleeped dem frm morning till night for such amount....guys ashawo sweet pass to get girl friend joorrrr cos u Bleep beter nd clean girls dan so called gf,after all toto na toto no difference but ashawo swit pass
Re: Cameroon Girls Take Over Calabar Sex Market by tuk2ato(m): 11:23am On Oct 18, 2015
Bro, i feel your pain, i served in Calabar, i know what you are talking about wink
braine:

I want to go back to Calabar! kiss
Re: Cameroon Girls Take Over Calabar Sex Market by Tedassie(m): 11:26am On Oct 18, 2015
Rosemary216:
Hmmmmmmm
hi
Re: Cameroon Girls Take Over Calabar Sex Market by Seculent: 11:29am On Oct 18, 2015
Obynolee:

Any girl who's not married, not a virgin, boy/man friend gives her money for hair, cream etc and she sometimes reciprocates by sex is an ashawo.
Tell them. They will keep having sex anyhow for someone which isn't there husband and collect money from him and they will say they aren't slut. Those girls just like deceiving themselves.
Re: Cameroon Girls Take Over Calabar Sex Market by Seculent: 11:31am On Oct 18, 2015
HeWhoMusntBeNamed:

Why bringing someone's mum here you filthy degenerate, i hope you choke on your menses.
Brutal!!! grin
Re: Cameroon Girls Take Over Calabar Sex Market by tuk2ato(m): 11:35am On Oct 18, 2015
Now Calabar Ladies are beginning to lose their competitive advantage to foreigners. They should do a SWOT Analysis to gain back their edge! Print questionnaires and do interview schedule on how best to satisfy their customers grin.

1 Like

Re: Cameroon Girls Take Over Calabar Sex Market by Nobody: 11:44am On Oct 18, 2015
joseph1832:
Oh my! you kiss your mother with that mouth dear? "Mind your language". I didn't know you were this much a miserable low life to stoop this low....

thanks for getting of my back forever. I'm free.

I'm so uncouth and weird. I don't care who I talked down on so take the high road anumanu
Re: Cameroon Girls Take Over Calabar Sex Market by IYANGBALI: 11:49am On Oct 18, 2015
Omo toto pass toto jo,you can't compare ibadan girl's toto with that of ondo or ijebu girl
Re: Cameroon Girls Take Over Calabar Sex Market by Deefuray(f): 11:54am On Oct 18, 2015
braine:

I see what you did there. I just wonder why I have that strong feeling you're a dude.

Bye

1 Like

Re: Cameroon Girls Take Over Calabar Sex Market by Nobody: 12:05pm On Oct 18, 2015
MISSCONGENIALITY:
Please did anyone see anything like male prostitudes? I wud have been balance if the male prostitudes also came along so that husbands will go with their wive, and when the man is bleeping the female prostitude, the woman will be bleeping the male prostitude. Cos I'm very sure 70 percent of these men who visit brothels are married.
which one be prostitude?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Hilarious Definition Of "Slay Queen" In The Urban Dictionary / When She Says She Is A Virgin / Don’t Have Sex With Him Till You Consider These 3 Important Things

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.