Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,453 members, 7,812,391 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:37 PM

Cameroon Girls Take Over Calabar Sex Market - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cameroon Girls Take Over Calabar Sex Market (77365 Views)

The Sugar Mummy Scam - Exposing The Lagos Sex Market Lucrative Offers / Nigerian Ladies Take Over Sex Market In Kumasi, Ghana (Video) / Cameroon Girls Take Over Calabar Sex Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cameroon Girls Take Over Calabar Sex Market by lilmizwierd(f): 6:10am On Oct 18, 2015
Whymee:
What do you expect..., they first introduced,
(1) freedom of speech
(2) freedom of wears
(3) alcohol (ogigiga, alomo, etc
(3) entertainment (uncensored movie and music)
(4) condoms (hotels, brothel, bars spring up)
(5) sports ( to waste our time)
(6) beauty peagent ( extension of 2 above )
(7) lottery ( naijabet, surebet, 1960 etc to waste future generation )

These are indices affecting our growth in economy, directly or indirectly.

...Western world my foot

They condemned polygamy and encourage condom.
Marry one wife and use CONDOM on others.

To OP

What do you expect, we are in a competitive world.
Claps that moment when u remeber that prostitution has always been there even with Polygamy

1 Like

Re: Cameroon Girls Take Over Calabar Sex Market by Nobody: 6:11am On Oct 18, 2015
melvinjames:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/10/cameroon-girls-take-over-calabar-sex-market/
This is a welcome development. Our girls are everywhere, so let other girls serve our men.
Re: Cameroon Girls Take Over Calabar Sex Market by Waksdabos(m): 6:38am On Oct 18, 2015
That sound weird to me. Prostitution is sin. Do u want to diversify ur income? Learn how to earn $400 per month doing less tedious tasks. Am a proud beneficiary. For necessary steps visit http://TheRevenueJob.com/?ref=46825
Re: Cameroon Girls Take Over Calabar Sex Market by IBROHIM: 6:40am On Oct 18, 2015
MISSCONGENIALITY:
Please did anyone see anything like male prostitudes? I wud have been balance if the male prostitudes also came along so that husbands will go with their wive, and when the man is bleeping the female prostitude, the woman will be bleeping the male prostitude. Cos I'm very sure 70 percent of these men who visit brothels are married.
no wonder you turn so ugly! Stop bleeping ugly dicks!
Re: Cameroon Girls Take Over Calabar Sex Market by kechywillz(m): 6:41am On Oct 18, 2015
simplycarro:
Cameroonians are taking over from our Igbo sisters. Good for competition
U could have just made ur comment without involving tribe,but its unfortunate that the cameroonians took over the biz ur village girls
Re: Cameroon Girls Take Over Calabar Sex Market by HopeAtHand: 6:44am On Oct 18, 2015
lilmizwierd:

Am very sure you don't move around Ph or you'll know they rule all the Hotels in Gra , Last week thursday the driver that brought me back home gave me indept knowledge unlike Niaja babes this girls go as far as getting Buisness cards and offices cheesy cheesy cheesy

Moving around clubs and getting my groove used to be my thing..but im resigned now..

I Remember sometime in 2006 thereabout, i barely managed to withhold myself from driving home one Nigerien girl (prolly in her 20's) that came close to my car to beg for money..nice height, fullbreast, blonde hair and pointed nose..after i gave her some money, she kept smiling at me...i just waved goodbye and drove off...maybe shud have told her to enter the car..or maybe not..but she was hot enough!!
Re: Cameroon Girls Take Over Calabar Sex Market by Dude1993(m): 6:47am On Oct 18, 2015
Boss13:
Getting tired of this kind of journalism. Every month, you find a newspaper talking about brothels. Do newspapers send their journalist to go sleep with prostitutes and talk about it?
you knw nothing!!! Dnt u knw by doing this,they are exposing them so that those who are in charge(FG) would knw what to about them.
Re: Cameroon Girls Take Over Calabar Sex Market by pedro4hope(m): 6:48am On Oct 18, 2015
Trekking to calabar for my own. Share of the foreign girls.
Re: Cameroon Girls Take Over Calabar Sex Market by TeamSimple(m): 6:48am On Oct 18, 2015
Mogidi:

I'd like to sample the girls from Niger Republic. I'd make sure they wear their hijab while I fvck them silly.
I had love to sample a girl from calabar with her veil on and rosary on her right hand while she grabs my duck with her left. Its gonna be holy sin. cool
Re: Cameroon Girls Take Over Calabar Sex Market by millionboi(m): 6:53am On Oct 18, 2015
angelberton:
Ashawo no be work 0
........u don try m b4?
Re: Cameroon Girls Take Over Calabar Sex Market by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 6:54am On Oct 18, 2015
IBROHIM:
what's this dick head saying
Re: Cameroon Girls Take Over Calabar Sex Market by Shehucom(m): 6:54am On Oct 18, 2015
Mogidi:

I'd like to sample the girls from Niger Republic. I'd make sure they wear their hijab while I fvck them silly.

Very sure it's the girls from Southern Niger.. Fvck them silly and contract the virus, transmit to your wifey and you're finished
Re: Cameroon Girls Take Over Calabar Sex Market by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 6:55am On Oct 18, 2015
IBROHIM:
what's this dick head saying?
Re: Cameroon Girls Take Over Calabar Sex Market by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 6:59am On Oct 18, 2015
Youngpo413:
marriage doesn't change anything for men,a married man have every right to sample another pusy and nothing will happen,it is only a taboo for women.
I just don't understand why married men do that. What do they now espect single guys to do?
Re: Cameroon Girls Take Over Calabar Sex Market by orobs93(m): 7:04am On Oct 18, 2015
angelberton:
Ashawo no be work 0

Sometimes I don't blame dem...wats xup with u
Re: Cameroon Girls Take Over Calabar Sex Market by UnimkeAk(m): 7:07am On Oct 18, 2015
otil1:

Chisos! The Cameroonians have taken war to Warsaw.

Thot Calabar chicks were the national champions. How come these foreigners want to beat then despite home advantage.

Calabar chics are dull and borinng in bed.
Quote me anywhere.
I lived in that town 4 over 24 yrs.

All those runs girls are igbo girls; no offence

If. U even want to talk about cross riverians who are good in bed; Ugep girls should take the lead.

I wonder how pple even came up with the. Calabar chics And good in bed stereotype
FINALLY YOU GET TO BANG A CALABAR CHIC; YOU HEAD IS FILLED WITH THE STORIES OF HOW GOOD THEY ARE; SO YOUR BRAIN TAKES AN AVERAGE OR EVEN BAD SEX AND TURNS IT TO GREAT SEX.

AND YA'LL CONTINUE TO SPREAD THE STEREO

4 Likes

Re: Cameroon Girls Take Over Calabar Sex Market by Youngpo413: 7:22am On Oct 18, 2015
MISSCONGENIALITY:
I just don't understand why married men do that. What do they now espect single guys to do?
ladies are the cause,they are so cheap nowadays,that's why most men no longer respect them...more over most ladies don't deserve it anyway.
Re: Cameroon Girls Take Over Calabar Sex Market by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 7:30am On Oct 18, 2015
Youngpo413:
ladies are the cause,they are so cheap nowadays,that's why most men no longer respect them...more over most ladies don't deserve it anyway.
but I've seen women who deserv some respect and yet their husbands sleep outside.
I think the society will be a better place if we stop blaming women women alone when things like this happens. Can't we just stop being bias for once and adress issues they way they should be adressed.
I've seen men to who do everything for their wives and yet the wives go out with other men.
And yet they don't the men but the women for all the attrocities their husbands commit and when women commit the same attrocities, they are blamed.
Re: Cameroon Girls Take Over Calabar Sex Market by Marcelinho(m): 7:32am On Oct 18, 2015
How do we end this life consuming thing?
Re: Cameroon Girls Take Over Calabar Sex Market by Nobody: 7:33am On Oct 18, 2015
Nigeria government should legalize this sector and TAX them

They stated that one woman handles between 10 ~ 15 men with pay of N 2,000 "per shot"

It therefore means, let say 12 men per day on cost of N2,000

12 x 2,000 = 24,0000 daily income

Daily income x workable days in the month - her period days = 23 days (Let assure that)

N24,000 x 23 days in the months = 552,000 x 12 (6,624,000 annual expected income each girl from this trade)

Now x this with the number of girls; let Say Nigeria the are up to 15,000 as whole

it means 6,624,000 x 15,000 = N99,360,000,000 with out TAX

Even financial sector can not declare such profit per year.

2 Likes

Re: Cameroon Girls Take Over Calabar Sex Market by Whymee: 7:43am On Oct 18, 2015
lilmizwierd:

Claps that moment when u remeber that prostitution has always been there even with Polygamy

I don't belong to the school of thought that assign prostitution with polygamy. Reason being, no ideal environment to back up such ascertion. Economy, system of governance, unregulated birth rate are factors to be considered. The rate of prostitution is alarming, it is expected to be minimal when poligamy is practice in an "ideal" society.
Re: Cameroon Girls Take Over Calabar Sex Market by fabre4: 7:52am On Oct 18, 2015
simplycarro:
Cameroonians are taking over from our Igbo sisters. Good for competition

It takes one to know one
Re: Cameroon Girls Take Over Calabar Sex Market by Deefuray(f): 7:59am On Oct 18, 2015
braine:
Thanks bro.
Uwc sis

1 Like

Re: Cameroon Girls Take Over Calabar Sex Market by ERODEDEAST(f): 8:02am On Oct 18, 2015
Ashewo nor dey fight oo.
Re: Cameroon Girls Take Over Calabar Sex Market by otiigba1(m): 8:09am On Oct 18, 2015
cheesy smiley
gassdon:
Nigeria government should legalize this sector and TAX them

They stated that one woman handles between 10 ~ 15 men with pay of N 2,000 "per shot"

It therefore means, let say 12 men per day on cost of N2,000

12 x 2,000 = 24,0000 daily income

Daily income x workable days in the month - her period days = 23 days (it assure that)

N24,000 x 23 days in the months = 552,000 x 12 (6,624,000 annual expect income each girl from this trade)

Now x this with the number of girls; let Say Nigeria the are up to 15,000 as whole

it means 6,624,000 x 15,000 = N99,360,000,000 with out TAX

Even financial can not declare such profit per year.
what? Not bad at all, were and how can i apply for this job? shocked
Re: Cameroon Girls Take Over Calabar Sex Market by Youngpo413: 8:17am On Oct 18, 2015
MISSCONGENIALITY:
but I've seen women who deserv some respect and yet their husbands sleep outside.
I think the society will be a better place if we stop blaming women women alone when things like this happens. Can't we just stop being bias for once and adress issues they way they should be adressed.
I've seen men to who do everything for their wives and yet the wives go out with other men.
And yet they don't the men but the women for all the attrocities their husbands commit and when women commit the same attrocities, they are blamed.
you have a very good point but I believe it has something to do with African society cos this seems to be happening only in Africa...what else can I say,there is no need arguing with you cos I won't win,lol,you are too smart,hehehehe,happy sunday.
Re: Cameroon Girls Take Over Calabar Sex Market by Nobody: 8:26am On Oct 18, 2015
Naija men go patronize because we to much like foreign things; Don't mind us we like to much packaging, even when it comes to toto, some men still want packaged toto. I just pitty those way go pack foreign Hiv/Aids, at least he no go be local or home base Hiv/Aids so levels still dey between them.

Click on this link to Make some cash and also share the link http://PayRefe.com/?ref=157795
Re: Cameroon Girls Take Over Calabar Sex Market by ayomidearo(m): 8:28am On Oct 18, 2015
*running to calabar* I like ebony girls
Re: Cameroon Girls Take Over Calabar Sex Market by mymadam(m): 8:29am On Oct 18, 2015
Mogidi:

Et tu, Mogidi? Mogidi, Mogidi, Mogidi! Na how many times I cul u? Repent now oooo... before it is too late grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cameroon Girls Take Over Calabar Sex Market by Nobody: 8:34am On Oct 18, 2015
joseph1832:
Hmm! After you've finished sampling ECOTERRORS abi? After you go say I be badt guy! tongue
he sampled your whoriNg mother and you were the product of her whoring campaign
Re: Cameroon Girls Take Over Calabar Sex Market by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 8:35am On Oct 18, 2015
Youngpo413:
you have a very good point but I believe it has something to do with African society cos this seems to be happening only in Africa...what else can I say,there is no need arguing with you cos I won't win,lol,you are too smart,hehehehe,happy sunday.
same to u dear. Have a great day. grin
Re: Cameroon Girls Take Over Calabar Sex Market by skare: 8:35am On Oct 18, 2015
Some of them don't. Have wakabook.Bet me u can't try it in Cameroun.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Hilarious Definition Of "Slay Queen" In The Urban Dictionary / When She Says She Is A Virgin / Don’t Have Sex With Him Till You Consider These 3 Important Things

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.