Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,486 members, 7,823,130 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

You Are Still A Dictator -PDP Tells Buhari ….APC Anti-Corruption Crusade, A Sham - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Are Still A Dictator -PDP Tells Buhari ….APC Anti-Corruption Crusade, A Sham (29621 Views)

Woman Absconds With Anti-corruption Crusade Largesse In Lagos / Biafra Crusade, A Portent Dead On Arrival / Afenifere: Buhari Is Behaving Like A Dictator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Are Still A Dictator -PDP Tells Buhari ….APC Anti-Corruption Crusade, A Sham by Nobody: 6:38pm On Oct 18, 2015
Yksoul:
I BEG AKWA IBOM IS ONE OF THE HIGH RECEIVERS OF FEDERAL ALLOCATION FUND.AMAECHI, SHOULD ALSO BE PROBE NOT ONLY AKPABIO.AKPABIO MISAPPROPRIATE #108B COMPARED WITH FASHOLA'S #78M.HABA,EVERYONE KNOWS THE DIFFENT IS CLEAR.IF AKPABIO HAS TO BE JAILED SO BE IT
mumu...what about Sylva and ameachi...wait until the niger delta steps up to jolt buharis senses back to normal...nonsense
Re: You Are Still A Dictator -PDP Tells Buhari ….APC Anti-Corruption Crusade, A Sham by Walexsammy(m): 6:39pm On Oct 18, 2015
Sweetguy25:
And nigeria fell for the scam!
Nigeria?, I doubt if biafra did....N/B we Nigerians are not complaining
Re: You Are Still A Dictator -PDP Tells Buhari ….APC Anti-Corruption Crusade, A Sham by Pavarottii(m): 6:39pm On Oct 18, 2015
modath:
Elegy 5 of the 50 track witchhunting & persecution album. Vol. 1..... smiley

Wish I could find an apt & concise translation for eni toluwa ba ti de lade, bab ti de lade na ... Loosely it means who the lord has crowned, he has made a king...

PMB is the president, good or bad, y'all gotta find a way to deal with it...

We managed PDP for 16yrs, just 5months in & PDP been acting like they lost beyond access to the national treasury!!!

All the cries by PDP is like chatters in the market; it doesn't interest or affect the buyer & seller's transaction..... smiley
From ur quote, it shows u didn't read the post or understand it. Den why comment if u didn't read it or understand it?. If u know u don't av any reasonable thing to say after such message. Why don't u keep shut!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Are Still A Dictator -PDP Tells Buhari ….APC Anti-Corruption Crusade, A Sham by remirez07(m): 6:40pm On Oct 18, 2015
MizMyColi:
As will soon be floated across various news media.

Cc: Lalasticlala Obinoscopy

the question is this: why is everybody in the country complaining about "there is no money"?

1 Like

Re: You Are Still A Dictator -PDP Tells Buhari ….APC Anti-Corruption Crusade, A Sham by onatisi(m): 6:40pm On Oct 18, 2015
What majority of Nigerians don't seem to know that right now buhari is no longer in control of the government or situation.this government has been fully hijacked.

2 Likes

Re: You Are Still A Dictator -PDP Tells Buhari ….APC Anti-Corruption Crusade, A Sham by Yksoul(m): 6:41pm On Oct 18, 2015
WHAT OF THEOPHILLUS ORJI? THAT DIDNT CONSTRUCT IMPORTANT ROADS FOR 8YEARS IN OUR STATE. HIS DAYS ALSO ARE NUMBERED.PMB PLEASE ARREST ORJI TOO
Re: You Are Still A Dictator -PDP Tells Buhari ….APC Anti-Corruption Crusade, A Sham by Nobody: 6:41pm On Oct 18, 2015
Pavarottii:
So APC has the principle of Leadership?
Yes
Re: You Are Still A Dictator -PDP Tells Buhari ….APC Anti-Corruption Crusade, A Sham by Nobody: 6:41pm On Oct 18, 2015
najoke:
we prefer this DICTATOR to that of Peoples Democracy Party
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2964300_pll6_jpeg64c3a6fb4c7967106ce6f9400623a23b

How come they didn't notice this.

1 Like

Re: You Are Still A Dictator -PDP Tells Buhari ….APC Anti-Corruption Crusade, A Sham by pomporiking: 6:42pm On Oct 18, 2015
So what if its only pdp thieves that are feeling the heat.they deserve every bit of it after 16yrs of waste.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Are Still A Dictator -PDP Tells Buhari ….APC Anti-Corruption Crusade, A Sham by Walexsammy(m): 6:43pm On Oct 18, 2015
merry02:
Buhari/APC has failed
failed after 5months? And wat can we say about pdp after 16yrs?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Are Still A Dictator -PDP Tells Buhari ….APC Anti-Corruption Crusade, A Sham by Nobody: 6:44pm On Oct 18, 2015
remirez07:
the question is this: why is everybody in the country complaining about "there is no money"?
cos pDP stole dem and kept dem for themselve only... But rejoice, Buhari will get those monies back

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Are Still A Dictator -PDP Tells Buhari ….APC Anti-Corruption Crusade, A Sham by Nobody: 6:44pm On Oct 18, 2015
remirez07:
cos pDP stole dem and kept dem for themselves only... But rejoice, Buhari will get those monies back

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Are Still A Dictator -PDP Tells Buhari ….APC Anti-Corruption Crusade, A Sham by Yksoul(m): 6:47pm On Oct 18, 2015
IzonOwei:
mumu...what about Sylva and ameachi...wait until the niger delta steps up to jolt buharis senses back to normal...nonsense
@IZONOWEI,U DEY DREAM,DIDNT U SEE I MENTIONED AMAECHI ALSO? I BEG,I BELONG TO NO PARTY,AM AN ACTIVIST,I THINK U BELONG TO PDP,HO HO THE MONEY THEY GAVE U DURING GEJ DON FINISH? I BELONG TO NO PARTY I BEG IF U EMBEZZLE, MAKE THEM DIE BY HANGING

1 Like

Re: You Are Still A Dictator -PDP Tells Buhari ….APC Anti-Corruption Crusade, A Sham by Captainswag225(m): 6:47pm On Oct 18, 2015
Tosinayoko:
Improving electricity, kerosene now 50naira per litre. Petroleum marketers dont av to bribe dr way again,hence, no more queue in filling station, thorough screening of ministerial nominee, recruitment of 160 persons dat was injured in d immigration saga.... His 4month surpass Gej 6years
quit lying man, go check how many megawatts jonathan added to the power sector, do u think buhari has added any power? Go check the hospitals, universities, school he built, roads, railway, equiping the army, creating jobs, making nigeria the biggest economy in africa. Can buhari beat dis?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Are Still A Dictator -PDP Tells Buhari ….APC Anti-Corruption Crusade, A Sham by Nobody: 6:47pm On Oct 18, 2015
IzonOwei:
who told you they are not still bribing... grin...stay there dey dream... grin...
Otedola said it... Thot u people wanted biafra, y Nigeria mata dey pain una nah?

1 Like

Re: You Are Still A Dictator -PDP Tells Buhari ….APC Anti-Corruption Crusade, A Sham by Walexsammy(m): 6:47pm On Oct 18, 2015
Captainswag225:
so what achievements has buhari brought to nigerians so far?
and what achievement did ur jeg bring?

1 Like

Re: You Are Still A Dictator -PDP Tells Buhari ….APC Anti-Corruption Crusade, A Sham by ExInferis(m): 6:49pm On Oct 18, 2015
gab264:
Buhari and APC led govnmt shall not
No
peace.
The Zoo has started falling; Dgringrin

I dont know who's the bigger fool: you, or the seven blockheads who gave you likes.

2 Likes

Re: You Are Still A Dictator -PDP Tells Buhari ….APC Anti-Corruption Crusade, A Sham by tsdarkside(m): 6:49pm On Oct 18, 2015
nigeria is a special country...no were in the world,would a former dictator become president(elected,even).......this makes nigeria an exceptional and special country......our forgiving nature has no match in the entire world......
Re: You Are Still A Dictator -PDP Tells Buhari ….APC Anti-Corruption Crusade, A Sham by modath(f): 6:49pm On Oct 18, 2015
Pavarottii:

From ur quote, it shows u didn't read the post or understand it. Den why comment if u didn't read it or understand it?. If u know u don't av any reasonable thing to say after such message. Why don't u keep shut!

See painment!! cheesy, shut up on the internet, very funny!!! cheesy

Is it not a cry about akpabio & the valid fear that no one willl be able to bankroll party activities if he is in hot boiling soup??

I did read & I know its my comment that PMB is YOUR PRESIDENT that hurt you to the marrow..

Nothing you can do but to jump into the cyberworld to come shut down my wifi & take my device, bitter soul!!!

You still have a minimum of 3yrs+7months to cry, so get enough tissue.. Iranu..

1 Like

Re: You Are Still A Dictator -PDP Tells Buhari ….APC Anti-Corruption Crusade, A Sham by Nobody: 6:49pm On Oct 18, 2015
Captainswag225:
quit lying man, go check how many megawatts jonathan added to the power sector, do u think buhari has added any power? Go check the hospitals, universities, school he built, roads, railway, equiping the army, creating jobs, making nigeria the biggest economy in africa. Can buhari beat dis?
school certs holders are many on this forum... See dis one talking abt MW

2 Likes

Re: You Are Still A Dictator -PDP Tells Buhari ….APC Anti-Corruption Crusade, A Sham by sunsewa: 6:51pm On Oct 18, 2015
ls very glaring now for all to see the direction buhari anti corruption crusade is going, fighting corruption against the opposition while sheltering and dining with his corrupt party men,the worst that amazes me most is handing gubernatorial flags to corruption accused individuals.

1 Like

Re: You Are Still A Dictator -PDP Tells Buhari ….APC Anti-Corruption Crusade, A Sham by odehman: 6:53pm On Oct 18, 2015
luche90:

Who told you he will complete his tenure. Who told you he will be alive by October, next year. Did Yaradua complete his tenure. Let me clear you on something, by 2017, you will not only have a new President, you will also have a new VP, and a new ruling party.
I really feel your pain... Just because you hate Buhari as your president you are wishing him dead. Let me remind you even as worse as mugabe is do you no how many years he has been rullin Zimbabwe? You wail rant and curse if God does not permit Buhari will continue to rule. So you and your communities of bad bellies should deal with it. It's really going to be a bumby ride so I suggest you fasten your sit belt till you get to 2019

1 Like

Re: You Are Still A Dictator -PDP Tells Buhari ….APC Anti-Corruption Crusade, A Sham by Forwetinnah: 6:53pm On Oct 18, 2015
Na sham o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Are Still A Dictator -PDP Tells Buhari ….APC Anti-Corruption Crusade, A Sham by Walexsammy(m): 6:54pm On Oct 18, 2015
IzonOwei:
they won't do NOTHING
Re: You Are Still A Dictator -PDP Tells Buhari ….APC Anti-Corruption Crusade, A Sham by DAVEZONIGLTD: 6:54pm On Oct 18, 2015
InvertedHammer:
/
PDP used DSS Olga to hound APC.

They used Rivers state Commissioner of Police to hound APC.

They used AIT to hound Tinubu and Buhari.

And many more.

Today, they are having a taste of their own medicine. Life moves in a circle. It is PDP's turn to be victimized. They should shut up and take it like men.

Lesson: If you don't want to be victimized, do the right thing for the masses.

/

And APC promise CHANGE shocked
Re: You Are Still A Dictator -PDP Tells Buhari ….APC Anti-Corruption Crusade, A Sham by Yksoul(m): 6:54pm On Oct 18, 2015
I PREFER BABA GO SLOW,WHO IS SLOW IN A BETTER WAY TO GIVE US POWER SUPPLY,FIGHT BOKO BOYS,BUILDING INTERNATIONAL COMMUNITIES' CONFIDENCE IN NIGERIA AND FIGHT CORRUPTION TO PUT NIGERIA BACK AND BETTER THAN A 16 YEARS OF FAILURE,UNEMPLOYMENT,BAD SOCIO-ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT,TURNING NIGERIA PEOPLE AGAINST THEMSELVES ON SOCIAL MEDIA

1 Like

Re: You Are Still A Dictator -PDP Tells Buhari ….APC Anti-Corruption Crusade, A Sham by ExInferis(m): 6:55pm On Oct 18, 2015
luche90:

Who told you he will complete his tenure. Who told you he will be alive by October, next year. Did Yaradua complete his tenure. Let me clear you on something, by 2017, you will not only have a new President, you will also have a new VP, and a new ruling party.

By january next year, your dirty father will die of kidney failure and another man will take over shagging your smelly mother.

1 Like

Re: You Are Still A Dictator -PDP Tells Buhari ….APC Anti-Corruption Crusade, A Sham by Nobody: 6:55pm On Oct 18, 2015
Forwetinnah:
Na sham o
Hahaha,I hope you don't mind.I'm going to be using the pictures to blast APC hypocrisy in the future.

1 Like

Re: You Are Still A Dictator -PDP Tells Buhari ….APC Anti-Corruption Crusade, A Sham by azeeza(f): 6:56pm On Oct 18, 2015
Watch you mouth, don't get yourself into trouble..
luche90:

Re: You Are Still A Dictator -PDP Tells Buhari ….APC Anti-Corruption Crusade, A Sham by Cvesta(m): 6:57pm On Oct 18, 2015
erunz:
Despite receiving this petition has EFcc invited Ameachi, NO. Instead FG gave him ministerial appointment. Anti corruption my foot. APC are just not ready to fight corruption embarassed if they are ready we will know. Meanwhile After the reggae play the blues
A good question will be how long has this group been in existence?? The number of petitions made aside this
Re: You Are Still A Dictator -PDP Tells Buhari ….APC Anti-Corruption Crusade, A Sham by Nobody: 6:58pm On Oct 18, 2015
luche90:

Watch what you say, DSS is watching you.
Re: You Are Still A Dictator -PDP Tells Buhari ….APC Anti-Corruption Crusade, A Sham by omogin(f): 7:00pm On Oct 18, 2015
Summary is buhari loves corrupt APC politicians but hates corrupt PDP politicians. Buhari is not near the saint he's forming like. Oya everybody go to bed.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

FG Did Not Pay Us Any Ransom – Boko Haram On Released Dapchi Girls / 10 Things To Know About Nigeria’s Petroleum Industry Bill, PIB / Speaker Yakubu Dogara Visits Bauchi (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.