Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,462 members, 7,830,297 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

Tanzanians Are Very Excited Because Jonathan Is Arriving Their Country. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tanzanians Are Very Excited Because Jonathan Is Arriving Their Country. (30066 Views)

Buhari Speaks To Nigerians After Arriving In London For Further Medical Check-up / Oshiomhole: I Can't Visit My Village Because Jonathan Destroyed The Road To It / Why Are The Igbos Still Angry At Other Tribes Because Jonathan Lost? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tanzanians Are Very Excited Because Jonathan Is Arriving Their Country. by bobestman(m): 12:15pm On Oct 19, 2015
I saw an APC fan peeing in his pant now.

1 Like

Re: Tanzanians Are Very Excited Because Jonathan Is Arriving Their Country. by Nobody: 12:16pm On Oct 19, 2015
GEJ God bless you for been a thru leader. A man that don't go around blaming people for his own failure, a man that is not power drunk, a man of Peace. God bless GEJ my hero

1 Like

Re: Tanzanians Are Very Excited Because Jonathan Is Arriving Their Country. by Nuhusky: 12:17pm On Oct 19, 2015
When BUHARI will visit Tanzania it would be 7days public holiday in Tanzania
Re: Tanzanians Are Very Excited Because Jonathan Is Arriving Their Country. by Lionofdjungle: 12:22pm On Oct 19, 2015
The abandoned stone in Nigeria has become a corner stone in Tanzania. Such is life.

1 Like

Re: Tanzanians Are Very Excited Because Jonathan Is Arriving Their Country. by GodwinTobi(m): 12:26pm On Oct 19, 2015
A clueless man visiting a clueless country....
Re: Tanzanians Are Very Excited Because Jonathan Is Arriving Their Country. by father042: 12:27pm On Oct 19, 2015
ZeezaRapture:
"Jonathan has gone to infect Tanzanians with cluelessness, corruption and BADLUCK" QUOTE ME IF YOU ARE A FOOLangry
Stupid talk

1 Like

Re: Tanzanians Are Very Excited Because Jonathan Is Arriving Their Country. by demarc001: 12:32pm On Oct 19, 2015
Goke7:
Jonathan supporters never believed the elections were free and fair, they only believe the elections were free and fair anytime they want to praise their hero, what a confusion!

In the heart of every reasonable Nigerian lies the truth that 2015 election was credible but not free and fair! Free and fair why then are there lots of issues at the state and senate levels? Or u want to tell me the angels that conducted the presidential election disappeared before other elections?

The truth is Yes Buhari won but it was mainly cos the north has high populations and there were lots of cheats there too!

Ask Jegga in his heart of heart he knows!

2 Likes

Re: Tanzanians Are Very Excited Because Jonathan Is Arriving Their Country. by ajepako(f): 12:35pm On Oct 19, 2015
GEJ my love!

God bless the true democrat and statesman..

A rejected stone

That becomes the chief-corner stone ..

Respect sir!

2 Likes

Re: Tanzanians Are Very Excited Because Jonathan Is Arriving Their Country. by demarc001: 12:37pm On Oct 19, 2015
olamisowon1:
They can as well hug a transformer to show their excitement undecided

Are you pained?
Re: Tanzanians Are Very Excited Because Jonathan Is Arriving Their Country. by agabaI23(m): 12:38pm On Oct 19, 2015
erunz:
YOU HAVE BEEN SHOUTING CORRUPTION SINCE 2011, HOW MUCH HAVE YOU MR INTEGRITY RECOVERED, INSTEAD HE IS GIVING THEM MINISTERIAL APPOINTMENT. REMEMBER THAT I DO NOT SIGN CHEQUES
Neither do I grin
Re: Tanzanians Are Very Excited Because Jonathan Is Arriving Their Country. by ajepako(f): 12:40pm On Oct 19, 2015
Intendy:
They want to come and see[b] the true definition of practical cluelessness.
[/b]

Just like Nigeria is seeing the 'true definition of practical brainlessness' under a daura geriatric

2 Likes

Re: Tanzanians Are Very Excited Because Jonathan Is Arriving Their Country. by Robinhood477: 12:41pm On Oct 19, 2015
Sweetyie:
Singing * from Tanzania to Lagos, Jonathan dey famous, even if Apc hate u, oyibo go hail u cheesy
nne awfar I lyk is ur plz
Re: Tanzanians Are Very Excited Because Jonathan Is Arriving Their Country. by erunz(m): 12:44pm On Oct 19, 2015
agabaI23:
Neither do I grin
lolzzzzzzzz nobody dey sign cheque now grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Tanzanians Are Very Excited Because Jonathan Is Arriving Their Country. by chrisxxx(m): 12:44pm On Oct 19, 2015
U can only give, advise, represent what u have. GEJ has all these no wonder he is representing as well.

1 Like

Re: Tanzanians Are Very Excited Because Jonathan Is Arriving Their Country. by Gamesmart: 12:48pm On Oct 19, 2015
Many criminals would also be very happy when he arrives in their cell for corruption.
Re: Tanzanians Are Very Excited Because Jonathan Is Arriving Their Country. by abiowoblow: 12:49pm On Oct 19, 2015
Perfect gentle man but he was never a politician. Hero man

1 Like

Re: Tanzanians Are Very Excited Because Jonathan Is Arriving Their Country. by oz4real83(m): 12:53pm On Oct 19, 2015
Yes o! They are all eager to physically see the man who supervised the looting of this nation to stupor. They want to see the man who watched while over 276 chibok girls were kidnapped. They want to see a man who said America will know if 20billion dollars was stolen in Nigeria. The want to see the man who said stealing isn't corruption. They want to see the man who said there is no poverty in Nigeria because Nigerians have the most private jets in Africa. They want to see the man who granted presidential pardon to an unrepentant convicted criminal. They want to see the only president who reliquished his authority to women especially his wife and female ministers. They want to see the man who watched while polytechnics went on strike for almost a year! They want to see the man who failed to build a refinery for 6years despite the availabilty of sure-p funds. They want to see the man who gave opportunities for common criminals and drug barons to become billionaires in this country. If I were a tazanian and have heard so much atrocities committed by just one man,I will be very eager to see that person with my two eyes,not to praise him but to ask him the sins the people committed to warrant such actions!!!
Re: Tanzanians Are Very Excited Because Jonathan Is Arriving Their Country. by Goke7: 12:58pm On Oct 19, 2015
demarc001:

In the heart of every reasonable Nigerian lies the truth that 2015 election was credible but not free and fair! Free and fair why then are there lots of issues at the state and senate levels? Or u want to tell me the angels that conducted the presidential election disappeared before other elections?
The truth is Yes Buhari won but it was mainly cos the north has high populations and there were lots of cheats there too!

Ask Jegga in his heart of heart he knows!

You don't get my point, what am saying is that its only when Jonathan supporters want to praise him to high heavens that they say he presided even over the best free and fair elections in Nigerian history but when they want to cry and wail, they say what you just said in your post.

That to me is contradictory and confusing.
Re: Tanzanians Are Very Excited Because Jonathan Is Arriving Their Country. by JegaQuin: 1:01pm On Oct 19, 2015
grin.....correct position!

GEJ goons are suffering and smiling Nigerians. ... grin

Ioannes:
hehehehe, jonathanians looking for relevance for their demi-god.

I hope the Tanzanians keep him there forever, one less cluelessness to deal with in Nigeria.
Re: Tanzanians Are Very Excited Because Jonathan Is Arriving Their Country. by mideactive: 1:04pm On Oct 19, 2015
Make 'em make am there president nah.but Jona go get money pass dat country o shocked
Re: Tanzanians Are Very Excited Because Jonathan Is Arriving Their Country. by Nobody: 1:06pm On Oct 19, 2015
Ioannes:

I hope the Tanzanians keep him there forever, one less cluelessness to deal with in Nigeria.
not one less cos you seem to be a replacement. stfu

1 Like

Re: Tanzanians Are Very Excited Because Jonathan Is Arriving Their Country. by Obiwiz(m): 1:06pm On Oct 19, 2015
Goke7:
Jonathan supporters never believed the elections were free and fair, they only believe the elections were free and fair anytime they want to praise their hero, what a confusion!
You're wrong. Now lemme open those eyes.
Jonathan's supporters, I think, believed d elections was compromised somehow by the opposition(APC). They also believed that the civilised and patriotic beliefs of Jonathan, coupled with a love for fairness and justice made him resist the urge to engage State machineries and mechanisms to annihilate and stifle the opposition. That was the masterstroke and datz what placed him ahead of his peers. How many Nigerian presidents/ Heads of State can tolerate opposition and allow a level playing field in such circumstances? If dey won't be looking for funny constitutional amendments and tenure extension.
Jonathan may be corrupt o(by the way, how many of his accusers are without sin), but Nigeria came closest to true democracy under his watch, and if you're not hypocritical, you should appreciate that.

2 Likes

Re: Tanzanians Are Very Excited Because Jonathan Is Arriving Their Country. by robosky02(m): 1:10pm On Oct 19, 2015
haa izon ...
Re: Tanzanians Are Very Excited Because Jonathan Is Arriving Their Country. by zeekeyboy: 1:10pm On Oct 19, 2015
Sweetyie:
Singing * from Tanzania to Lagos, Jonathan dey famous, even if Apc hate u, oyibo go hail u cheesy
lmao.
Re: Tanzanians Are Very Excited Because Jonathan Is Arriving Their Country. by Nobody: 1:10pm On Oct 19, 2015
Jah Bless the father of democracy.
Love this man
Re: Tanzanians Are Very Excited Because Jonathan Is Arriving Their Country. by agitator: 1:10pm On Oct 19, 2015
Ioannes:

Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something.
Re: Tanzanians Are Very Excited Because Jonathan Is Arriving Their Country. by gflames89(m): 1:19pm On Oct 19, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
U expect a clueless corrupt hero that is morally corrupt to observes a free and fair election
Haaaaaaa and u use jesus love u as ur name here.if it wasn't jesus who is the creator of peace that entered baba jona's head.He no go drop that post oooh by now war go don she le between north,west,east and south.E be like say na upside down u dey read ur bible.Jesus loves u brother and remember thou shalt not judge#shikena

1 Like

Re: Tanzanians Are Very Excited Because Jonathan Is Arriving Their Country. by light004: 1:25pm On Oct 19, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
U expect a clueless corrupt hero that is morally corrupt to observes a free and fair election
t
From the abundant of the heart, the mouth speaketh. You can't offer what you don't have; it's as simple as that. You address others the way you are. I wish you grow up and learn to be more discrete in the future. Don't expect everyone to be as blind as you are. Jonathan remains a hero and a billion of you can't change that. if you are wise, start accepting it and live with it.

Learn the lesson of the syrians who today are scattered all over the world because of crisis in their own country then you will appreciate what Jonathan did for the love of his country. Which little mind like you, will never undertake.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tanzanians Are Very Excited Because Jonathan Is Arriving Their Country. by light004: 1:28pm On Oct 19, 2015
[quote author=oz4real83 post=39134783]Yes o! They are all eager to physically see the man who supervised the looting of this nation to stupor. They want to see the man who watched while over 276 chibok girls were kidnapped. They want to see a man who said America will know if 20billion dollars was stolen in Nigeria. The want to see the man who said stealing isn't corruption. They want to see the man who said there is no poverty in Nigeria because Nigerians have the most private jets in Africa. They want to see the man who granted presidential pardon to an unrepentant convicted criminal. They want to see the only president who reliquished his authority to women especially his wife and female ministers. They want to see the man who watched while polytechnics went on strike for almost a year! They want to see the man who failed to build a refinery for 6years despite the availabilty of sure-p funds. They want to see the man who gave opportunities for common criminals and drug barons to become billionaires in this country. If I were a tazanian and have heard so much atrocities committed by just one man,I will be very eager to see that person with my two eyes,not to praise him but to ask him the sins the people committed to warrant such actions!!![/quote

one word for you badbelle!

1 Like

Re: Tanzanians Are Very Excited Because Jonathan Is Arriving Their Country. by light004: 1:33pm On Oct 19, 2015
Intendy:
They want to come and see the true definition of practical cluelessness.

Since you know what cluelessness means. Can you help us define it.

i hope people can stop displaying their ignorance in the open. Let have a profile of you and compare if you have attain in your entire life a tenth of what GEJ has attained and you dare say he's clueless. You with all the clues in the world, can you show us what you have achieved in your lifetime.
Sort your life, GEJ has made a name for himself no matter how hard you try he remains a former president of this great nation.

1 Like

Re: Tanzanians Are Very Excited Because Jonathan Is Arriving Their Country. by thundafire: 1:40pm On Oct 19, 2015
OBJ,TINUBU,BUHARI was there any tym dy wer called to head election in any country but GEJ is leading in 2 countries already GOD BLESSS UR HUSTLE MAN wer re dos foolish APC E-RATS waiting 4 his downfall

1 Like

Re: Tanzanians Are Very Excited Because Jonathan Is Arriving Their Country. by ajepako(f): 1:49pm On Oct 19, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
that is why Africa is still backward, how can a sane continent regard such a bizarre clueless corrupt personality be recognized to observe a free and fair election, Africa is really a mess

Exactly! Africa is a real mess ..

Nigeria is a typical example!

Under Buhari..

In less than 7 months! tongue tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Was AISHA BUHARI Absent At The Presidential Inauguration Dinner? / No Inch Of Yoruba Land Will Be Ceded To Fg's Creditors - Afenifere / President Jonathan Condoles With Mrs Oronto Douglas, Signs Condolence Register

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.