Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,405 members, 7,830,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

Tanzanians Are Very Excited Because Jonathan Is Arriving Their Country. - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tanzanians Are Very Excited Because Jonathan Is Arriving Their Country. (30065 Views)

Buhari Speaks To Nigerians After Arriving In London For Further Medical Check-up / Oshiomhole: I Can't Visit My Village Because Jonathan Destroyed The Road To It / Why Are The Igbos Still Angry At Other Tribes Because Jonathan Lost? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tanzanians Are Very Excited Because Jonathan Is Arriving Their Country. by GREATWOMAN4LIFE(f): 4:34pm On Oct 19, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
U expect a clueless corrupt hero that is morally corrupt to observes a free and fair election
must u comment?
Re: Tanzanians Are Very Excited Because Jonathan Is Arriving Their Country. by Nobody: 4:56pm On Oct 19, 2015
lexxylalas2:

I know an animal that is wiser than you..
you can crawl back into your putrid hole now I have seen you.
Re: Tanzanians Are Very Excited Because Jonathan Is Arriving Their Country. by Nobody: 4:57pm On Oct 19, 2015
marvelyole:
you are just but a fool and as clueless,senseless as ur Buhari

clap for yourself, you have achieved your life ambition I have noticed you.
Re: Tanzanians Are Very Excited Because Jonathan Is Arriving Their Country. by Nobody: 4:59pm On Oct 19, 2015
agitator:

Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something.

I guess you have to say something.
Re: Tanzanians Are Very Excited Because Jonathan Is Arriving Their Country. by Nobody: 4:59pm On Oct 19, 2015
MissGdope:
not one less cos you seem to be a replacement. stfu
who is this one? you well so?
Re: Tanzanians Are Very Excited Because Jonathan Is Arriving Their Country. by Nobody: 5:01pm On Oct 19, 2015
JegaQuin:
grin.....correct position!

GEJ goons are suffering and smiling Nigerians. ... grin

you be correct person jare. the mumus will eventually build a worship center where they can bow down to their god GEJ.
Re: Tanzanians Are Very Excited Because Jonathan Is Arriving Their Country. by loomer: 5:15pm On Oct 19, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
i want people to remember me for good, i can't steal or encourage anyone to steal, because stealing is corruption

The same foreign bodies and countries wey call him and his ministers corrupt nai dey use dem as delegates and head of different world organisations. Then as Africans we should start asking ourselves questions on what these so called foreigners want for our continent
Re: Tanzanians Are Very Excited Because Jonathan Is Arriving Their Country. by Excellentmind: 5:25pm On Oct 19, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
and u saTANist said d economy is down, and u blame it on a man that is still studying d situations, it was ur clueless corrupt hero that started d problem and gej should be blame for any economy woes of this year ,

But the sense of fairness would have caused you to acquaint yourself with the knowledge of when the economy slid into recession before apportioning blames. Not even your level of bitterness can change the truth.
Re: Tanzanians Are Very Excited Because Jonathan Is Arriving Their Country. by Intendy: 5:27pm On Oct 19, 2015
Excellentmind:

Buhari is still studying the hand over reports, no team since four months ago and yet you credit him with power improvements.

Do you have any issue with your brain?
yes I have an issue with my brain and that's it doesn't comprehend what kids says.
Re: Tanzanians Are Very Excited Because Jonathan Is Arriving Their Country. by Skybee1(m): 5:46pm On Oct 19, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
U expect a clueless corrupt hero that is morally corrupt to observes a free and fair election

u r a fool non of ur generation wll b lk Jonatan,quote mi any whr
Re: Tanzanians Are Very Excited Because Jonathan Is Arriving Their Country. by Skybee1(m): 5:49pm On Oct 19, 2015
erunz:
oga how far. help us tell you sai scammer to stop bokoharam from killing Nigerians

pliz tell d mofo,dier imbesile president as won n i dnt stl undastan y dy cnt stop ds nemesis

2 Likes

Re: Tanzanians Are Very Excited Because Jonathan Is Arriving Their Country. by ChelseaDr(m): 5:59pm On Oct 19, 2015
JONAH Da Great!!
Re: Tanzanians Are Very Excited Because Jonathan Is Arriving Their Country. by montees(m): 5:59pm On Oct 19, 2015
GEJ the true Democrat, forever remain world HERO
Re: Tanzanians Are Very Excited Because Jonathan Is Arriving Their Country. by bummyla(m): 6:28pm On Oct 19, 2015
GOD BLESS GEJ! http://www.bummyla.com
Re: Tanzanians Are Very Excited Because Jonathan Is Arriving Their Country. by Appareil(m): 6:58pm On Oct 19, 2015
O Praise God!
Re: Tanzanians Are Very Excited Because Jonathan Is Arriving Their Country. by Appareil(m): 7:17pm On Oct 19, 2015
light004:

t
From the abundant of the heart, the mouth speaketh. You can't offer what you don't have; it's as simple as that. You address others the way you are. I wish you grow up and learn to be more discrete in the future. Don't expect everyone to be as blind as you are. Jonathan remains a hero and a billion of you can't change that. if you are wise, start accepting it and live with it.SUzrE!

Learn the lesson of the syrians who today are scattered all over the world because of crisis in their own country then you will appreciate what Jonathan did for the love of his country. Which little mind like you, will never undertake.
Re: Tanzanians Are Very Excited Because Jonathan Is Arriving Their Country. by donodion(m): 8:15pm On Oct 19, 2015
odinese:
.Tanzanians are assholes grin grin
No don't say that. Remember one man's trash is another man's treasure.
Despite the monument corruption that went haywire under Jonas government, yet for the singular act of towing the path of peace by honorably accepting his massive defeat at the polls, Tanzanians then must be having it pretty rough to have welcomed and regarded Jona as am an ambassador of peace.
Nigeria need the current change as we have a lot of catching up to do.A lot in re-awakening the greatness we posses as a peculiar nation and people...
If. And only if...we crucify " Corruption" till it breaths no more in our polity and way of life.

1 Like

Re: Tanzanians Are Very Excited Because Jonathan Is Arriving Their Country. by demarc001: 8:24pm On Oct 19, 2015
Goke7:

not making sense bro, its a contradiction simple.
Na you sabi
Re: Tanzanians Are Very Excited Because Jonathan Is Arriving Their Country. by Nobody: 8:44pm On Oct 19, 2015
Re: Tanzanians Are Very Excited Because Jonathan Is Arriving Their Country. by ifyan(m): 9:01pm On Oct 19, 2015
No matter how they paint him. He is still a hero to others.

To try to write your name in the stars
Re: Tanzanians Are Very Excited Because Jonathan Is Arriving Their Country. by Nobody: 11:13pm On Oct 19, 2015
Ioannes:

who is this one? you well so?
this is missgdope. and yes I'm very well thanks for askingâ˜ș
Re: Tanzanians Are Very Excited Because Jonathan Is Arriving Their Country. by Armstrong1975: 1:13am On Oct 20, 2015
GEJ carry go,nothing do you,though a prophet is not honour at home, one thing is certain, God of the peacemaker shall honour you. Blessed are the peacemaker.

1 Like

Re: Tanzanians Are Very Excited Because Jonathan Is Arriving Their Country. by roscoman: 2:41am On Oct 20, 2015
GEJ very soon Nigerians would realised mistake they have made and errors committed for voting u out in the last elections. Everbody that conspired against you will paid dearly for it. Like Tinubu, Amachi,Kawkawso,Bukola Saraki,Wamako,Tambuwal and OBJ. Dear GEJ just get prepared u are the next UN Secretary General while ur enemies would be licking their wounds u shall be moving to higher level. I wish u successful trip to Dar Es Salam

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tanzanians Are Very Excited Because Jonathan Is Arriving Their Country. by onyibajoe(m): 7:24am On Oct 20, 2015
OBJ will certainly not be happy with this development. If the assignment was in the hand of PMB, he would sure have given to OBJ. Unfortunately, this is not a decision to be made in/by Nigeria. God will surely deliver us from the hands of impostors AMEN!

1 Like

Re: Tanzanians Are Very Excited Because Jonathan Is Arriving Their Country. by Tushkid74(m): 8:36am On Oct 20, 2015
LMAO.
Re: Tanzanians Are Very Excited Because Jonathan Is Arriving Their Country. by Senjuchiha: 12:37am On Oct 21, 2015
Intendy:

try Tell God to remove light from your life and you'll know the meaning.
I thank God for the savings i've made tru improved power supply
...kai,kai......chai,dadi u cn lie oooooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Labour Party Holds Town Hall Meeting In Kano (Pictures) / Why Was AISHA BUHARI Absent At The Presidential Inauguration Dinner? / No Inch Of Yoruba Land Will Be Ceded To Fg's Creditors - Afenifere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.