Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,220 members, 7,829,364 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:10 AM

Tanzanians Are Very Excited Because Jonathan Is Arriving Their Country. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tanzanians Are Very Excited Because Jonathan Is Arriving Their Country. (30061 Views)

Buhari Speaks To Nigerians After Arriving In London For Further Medical Check-up / Oshiomhole: I Can't Visit My Village Because Jonathan Destroyed The Road To It / Why Are The Igbos Still Angry At Other Tribes Because Jonathan Lost? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tanzanians Are Very Excited Because Jonathan Is Arriving Their Country. by loomer: 1:53pm On Oct 19, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
U expect a clueless corrupt hero that is morally corrupt to observes a free and fair election

You dey there dey insult the man, people dey celebrate am. Make you no try live a life wey people go take remember you. Continue dey complain till you enter grave

1 Like

Re: Tanzanians Are Very Excited Because Jonathan Is Arriving Their Country. by babestella: 2:04pm On Oct 19, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
U expect a clueless corrupt hero that is morally corrupt to observes a free and fair election

Dundee united. You and the morons who liked your s.iilly comment. Get a life and stop being a dunce.
Re: Tanzanians Are Very Excited Because Jonathan Is Arriving Their Country. by IEDA: 2:05pm On Oct 19, 2015
ZeezaRapture:
"Jonathan has gone to infect Tanzanians with cluelessness, corruption and BADLUCK" QUOTE ME IF YOU ARE A FOOLangry
no,am full but you are just a fool
Re: Tanzanians Are Very Excited Because Jonathan Is Arriving Their Country. by Intendy: 2:11pm On Oct 19, 2015
ajepako:

[/b]

Just like Nigeria is seeing the 'true definition of practical brainlessness' under a daura geriatric
try Tell God to remove light from your life and you'll know the meaning.
I thank God for the savings i've made tru improved power supply
Re: Tanzanians Are Very Excited Because Jonathan Is Arriving Their Country. by Intendy: 2:12pm On Oct 19, 2015
light004:

Since you know what cluelessness means. Can you help us define it.

i hope people can stop displaying their ignorance in the open. Let have a profile of you and compare if you have attain in your entire life a tenth of what GEJ has attained and you dare say he's clueless. You with all the clues in the world, can you show us what you have achieved in your lifetime.
Sort your life, GEJ has made a name for himself no matter how hard you try he remains a former president of this great nation.
I totally agree. oya tell me the name he had made 4 himself.
Re: Tanzanians Are Very Excited Because Jonathan Is Arriving Their Country. by olamisowon1(f): 2:13pm On Oct 19, 2015
demarc001:

Are you pained?

Lol! What a stupid question to ask
Re: Tanzanians Are Very Excited Because Jonathan Is Arriving Their Country. by ajepako(f): 2:16pm On Oct 19, 2015
Intendy:

Improved power supply??

In recent times??

Are you for real or just blinded by Buharimania?

shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Tanzanians Are Very Excited Because Jonathan Is Arriving Their Country. by Intendy: 2:17pm On Oct 19, 2015
ajepako:

Improved power supply??
In recent times??
Are you for real or just blinded by Buharimania?
shocked shocked
all I have to say is okay o.
Re: Tanzanians Are Very Excited Because Jonathan Is Arriving Their Country. by macfaded(m): 2:25pm On Oct 19, 2015
Good for them
Re: Tanzanians Are Very Excited Because Jonathan Is Arriving Their Country. by marvelyole(m): 2:27pm On Oct 19, 2015
Ioannes:
hehehehe, jonathanians looking for relevance for their demi-god.

I hope the Tanzanians keep him there forever, one less cluelessness to deal with in Nigeria.
you are just but a fool and as clueless,senseless as ur Buhari

1 Like

Re: Tanzanians Are Very Excited Because Jonathan Is Arriving Their Country. by bofoy(m): 2:39pm On Oct 19, 2015
Gej my daddy , may you leave longer than obj ,ibb and buhari dat one na probability sef ;(

god bless my role model

Re: Tanzanians Are Very Excited Because Jonathan Is Arriving Their Country. by demarc001: 2:41pm On Oct 19, 2015
olamisowon1:

Jus kidding

1 Like

Re: Tanzanians Are Very Excited Because Jonathan Is Arriving Their Country. by demarc001: 2:42pm On Oct 19, 2015
olamisowon1:

Jus kidding
Re: Tanzanians Are Very Excited Because Jonathan Is Arriving Their Country. by Excellentmind: 2:44pm On Oct 19, 2015
Intendy:

Buhari is still studying the hand over reports, no team since four months ago and yet you credit him with power improvements.

Do you have any issue with your brain?

1 Like

Re: Tanzanians Are Very Excited Because Jonathan Is Arriving Their Country. by demarc001: 2:48pm On Oct 19, 2015
Goke7:

You don't get my point, what am saying is that its only when Jonathan supporters want to praise him to high heavens that they say he presided even over the best free and fair elections in Nigerian history but when they want to cry and wail, they say what you just said in your post.

That to me is contradictory and confusing.

No its is not, the points can be opposite but they are both fact in the scenario of the elections. You can always pick the one that suits your case.
Re: Tanzanians Are Very Excited Because Jonathan Is Arriving Their Country. by lexxylalas2(m): 2:55pm On Oct 19, 2015

1 Like

Re: Tanzanians Are Very Excited Because Jonathan Is Arriving Their Country. by Goke7: 2:56pm On Oct 19, 2015
demarc001:

No its is not, the points can be opposite but they are both fact in the scenario of the elections. You can always pick the one that suits your case.

not making sense bro, its a contradiction simple.
Re: Tanzanians Are Very Excited Because Jonathan Is Arriving Their Country. by lexxylalas2(m): 2:57pm On Oct 19, 2015
Jesusloveyou:

You need to work on your anger management and foolishness.......
Re: Tanzanians Are Very Excited Because Jonathan Is Arriving Their Country. by lexxylalas2(m): 3:00pm On Oct 19, 2015
Ioannes:
hehehehe, jonathanians looking for relevance for their demi-god.

I hope the Tanzanians keep him there forever, one less cluelessness to deal with in Nigeria.

I know an animal that is wiser than you..

1 Like

Re: Tanzanians Are Very Excited Because Jonathan Is Arriving Their Country. by magzey: 3:00pm On Oct 19, 2015
I pray patience no go follow him make some speech.Fellow widows even dem get husband.
Re: Tanzanians Are Very Excited Because Jonathan Is Arriving Their Country. by topfally75(m): 3:01pm On Oct 19, 2015
Jesusloveyou:

Everybody can not think like you.
Re: Tanzanians Are Very Excited Because Jonathan Is Arriving Their Country. by Forwetinnah: 3:02pm On Oct 19, 2015
Re: Tanzanians Are Very Excited Because Jonathan Is Arriving Their Country. by Abel202: 3:05pm On Oct 19, 2015
[b]Former president Goodluck Jonathan deserves all the praises he is receiving.
Fact is that a singular act in a very critical moment can define a person's whole life journey for good or for bad.
Jonathan has written his name in gold in the books of democracy all over the world. Jonathan single handedly advanced Nigeria's democracy in a quantum leap by that singular act of accepting defeat and congratulating his opponent even before the final announcement of results.
Many people seem to downplay this heroic gesture which has ushered us into the world of advanced democracies. But some slight examples should get you thinking:
Laurent Gbagbo lost a re-election (after 10 years in power) as an incumbent,but refused to accept defeat. Cotedivoire entered into a civil war because of that and scores of people were killled, he is still being tried in the international court of Justice. Those lost lives are never coming back to life - NEVER.
Africa is riddled with sit-tight leaders who rig elections to keep staying on and will never accept defeat even if won. The likes of Mugabe of Zimbabwe, Museveni of Uganda, Pierre Nkurunziza of Burundi, Paul Biya of Cameroon, Paul Kagame of Rwanda, Denis Sassou-Nguesso of Congo Brazaville etc comes to mind. The world doesnt respect those nations as democracies because the sit tight leaders manipulate everything and everyone knows that. And any country with a sit tight leader is prone to civil war or serious chaos once the sit-tight leader suddenly dies or is edged out of power, because such countries lack a proper method of transferring power from one elected leader to another (forget what their constitution says). These countries come to mind, Bukina Faso, Egypt, Libya, Togo etc
Jonathan had many options: He could have changed the unbiased umpire - Jega when it became obvious Jega's Inec would not return Jonathan to power. He could have approached the Supreme court with most Judges appointed by him. He could have done the Buhari style of inciting his people to start killing and burning up things left, right and center. Infact if Jonathan wanted Nigeria to boil, he would have made Nigeria to boil. But whether he is seen as a weak leader or whatever your perception of him might be, he chose the part of honour. He chose to accept defeat and to congratulate his opponent even before the final announcement of result. Jonathan is the man that did to Nigeria's democracy what Obasanjo couldnt do, what IBB couldnt do, what Buhari could not do. Jonathan wrote his name in Gold. So Jonathan is the real father of Nigeria's modern democracy. You hear such things only in advanced democracies of America and Europe. Jonathan brought this new dawn of accepting defeat and congratulating your opponent to Nigeria - He is indeed a Nigerian and an African democracy Hero.[/b]

1 Like

Re: Tanzanians Are Very Excited Because Jonathan Is Arriving Their Country. by victorazy(m): 3:09pm On Oct 19, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Our hero is loved all over Africa.

All hail the Hero of Africa modern democracy.

The election will go down in history as the most credible, Since the Hero himself is the head of the observatory body.

If only he will not be hypnotized with alcohol
Re: Tanzanians Are Very Excited Because Jonathan Is Arriving Their Country. by amdoyin82(m): 3:22pm On Oct 19, 2015
Goke7:
Jonathan supporters never believed the elections were free and fair, they only believe the elections were free and fair anytime they want to praise their hero, what a confusion!
u are absolutely right.
Re: Tanzanians Are Very Excited Because Jonathan Is Arriving Their Country. by Announciation: 3:26pm On Oct 19, 2015
Goodluck Jonathan and Co are busy getting International Credence n Assessments and some elements back home (Nigeria) r senselessly disgracing their gullible supporters with corruption war.

2 Likes

Re: Tanzanians Are Very Excited Because Jonathan Is Arriving Their Country. by Appareil(m): 3:32pm On Oct 19, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
Use not the name of Jesus in vain. Wetin you write so?
Re: Tanzanians Are Very Excited Because Jonathan Is Arriving Their Country. by Jesusloveyou: 4:01pm On Oct 19, 2015
thatiboboy:

if he was corrupt, why has no body been convicted. amaechi, fashola, a VC in imo state are been awarded ministerial appointment upon corruption allegations.
don't rush, we wil soon treat ur clueless corrupt hero Bleep-up

1 Like

Re: Tanzanians Are Very Excited Because Jonathan Is Arriving Their Country. by Jesusloveyou: 4:06pm On Oct 19, 2015
loomer:

You dey there dey insult the man, people dey celebrate am. Make you no try live a life wey people go take remember you. Continue dey complain till you enter grave
i want people to remember me for good, i can't steal or encourage anyone to steal, because stealing is corruption

1 Like

Re: Tanzanians Are Very Excited Because Jonathan Is Arriving Their Country. by Jesusloveyou: 4:22pm On Oct 19, 2015
bofoy:
Gej my daddy , may you leave longer than obj ,ibb and buhari dat one na probability sef ;(

god bless my role model
in d next 2yrs, nobody wil know him again or remember him , nobody recognized a loser, is only in backward continent like Africa that wil do that

1 Like

Re: Tanzanians Are Very Excited Because Jonathan Is Arriving Their Country. by ahamonyeka(m): 4:28pm On Oct 19, 2015
All hailed the visionary ex president.
Re: Tanzanians Are Very Excited Because Jonathan Is Arriving Their Country. by Jesusloveyou: 4:30pm On Oct 19, 2015
Excellentmind:

Buhari is still studying the hand over reports, no team since four months ago and yet you credit him with power improvements.

Do you have any issue with your brain?
and u saTANist said d economy is down, and u blame it on a man that is still studying d situations, it was ur clueless corrupt hero that started d problem and gej should be blame for any economy woes of this year ,

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

US Warns Of Terror Attack In Lagos / Mrs Dudu Manuga Nominated As Labour Party's National Women Leader (Photos) / Ayu Withdraws All PDP Cases Against Opposition Parties In Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.