Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,517 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

His Girlfriend Nearly Died In His Hands During pre-intimacy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / His Girlfriend Nearly Died In His Hands During pre-intimacy (3728 Views)

Guy Beats Up His Girlfriend, Nearly Blinding Her Then Brags About It On Facebook / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Through A Billboard In Lagos (More Photos) / Photo Of The Native Doctor Who Died In Imo While Having Sex With A Prostitute (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

His Girlfriend Nearly Died In His Hands During pre-intimacy by Johniyke2flex(m): 10:48am On Oct 19, 2015
Please I need some piece of advice from matured minds. I met this young beautiful damsel about two weeks ago. We exchanged phone numbers and we started working things out on phone.

Six days ago, she came visiting with a younger girl. We just cracked some jokes together, watched some movies, had lengthy conversation and she left.

Her next visit was 4 days ago, she came all alone. I was so happy, I was thinking of visiting her honey pot but it didn't happen that day, we did everything except sex as she said she was not ready to give me that day. I had earlier learnt she is having her SIWES programme in town, and will end it by December, so I didn't need not to put her in a rush, knowing my time would come soon.

She promised to be around again on Saturday. At about 10am she arrived again. After some play we left for bedroom, started kissing and she willingly allowed me to pull off her trouser. As I wanted to penetrate, she made some sounds which I thought was normal due to the penetration. Before I could even penetrate, she fainted.

I didn't know what to do, I was so confused and afraid. It was as if she was dead, no part of the body was moving, no supply of oxygen! I have had sex with many girls without such occurrence. I have not even seen such but I only heard about it.

I shouted, wailed, cried but she was not moving. My neighbor in the other flat had travelled to Minna on Friday and my place is far from where I could get a transit system.

I thought of what I could do, I couldn't even think, memory blurred. I went straight to the bathroom, brought out a pail of water poured it all over her, began to beat, slap her, praying, confused, blowing air into her ears, pressing her cheeks, doing all what I could do.

Suddenly, she came to life but couldn't talk. I tried to make her sit or stand she could not, she was weak. I wanted to take her to the hospital, but her body, cloth, undies were soaked with water I poured on her, only her trouser which I pulled off earlier was dry, and besides there was no vehicle at my disposal. I tried to make her sit directly opposite the fan, away from the bed on the rug. She couldn't still move her hands well, tired still, and couldn't talk, couldn't open her mouth. I pressed her cheeks, difficult to open her mouth.

Again she fainted the second time, lying like a dead person. Again, I poured her more water, beat her, did all kind of things, prayed. Again she regained consciousness but couldn't still talk. I pressed her cheeks so hard, she cried. I made her to talk by force. She was weak, I made her to stand with my support. She would want to lose her mind again, but I would slap her and she came back. I made sure I didn't allow her to rest, I engaged her with talk but she was too tired to reply.

After sometime, I took her to the bathroom, bath her, didn't allow her to sit, she asked for water but I didn't give her. She told me she was cold I put off the fan. She began to feel conscious and could identify me and talk again.

I told her we would visit a general hospital, and she refused saying she was okay. She needed rest, but I didn't allow her to sleep, because I was afraid she might lose consciousness again.

At about 3pm, she has started to feel much better. I was happy to hear she was hungry, I fried plantain, and cooked noodles. She ate so well, and spread her cloth outside to dry. After eating, she was feeling sleepy, I was afraid to allow her sleep. We moved to the living room because everywhere in the bedroom was soaked with water. She laid on the tiles and slept but I was with her monitoring her, though I knew she was conscious enough. I woke her up at some minutes past 5. She was looking as agile as before.

It was just by the Grace of God, I don't know where I would have been. God indeed intervened, despite being a sinner, he heard my supplication and cry.

After she was awake and feeling fine again. I asked about her past similar experiences. She later told me that she had a similar experience with her first boyfriend, and even her second boyfriend and that I was the third person. She concluded that the reason is that she's afraid of sex. I don't believe that, I think there's more to it. And I also inquired if she has ever told her parents or elders sisters about that, she said no, that she's always afraid to tell them because she's only 20 and they would scold her.

I instructed her and gave her transport fare to travel home yesterday, Sunday in other to inform her parents, she initially refused but later admitted to do that. She later felt better on that Saturday and left my place at about 6:30pm.
Re: His Girlfriend Nearly Died In His Hands During pre-intimacy by Johniyke2flex(m): 10:49am On Oct 19, 2015
I can only imagine how the guy's kini would shrink when the GOBE happened.

4 Likes

Re: His Girlfriend Nearly Died In His Hands During pre-intimacy by kayjasper(f): 10:51am On Oct 19, 2015
grin

Not funny but sorry I had to laugh.

Is she still a virgin? Most virguns have traumatic pre-intimacy experience.

Na God save you o.

We for dey watch you on top Channels TV with only boxers on and nice "handcuffs" in your hands, your name we be "The Murder Suspect".

Thank God for your life o!!
Re: His Girlfriend Nearly Died In His Hands During pre-intimacy by donTbone(m): 10:53am On Oct 19, 2015
lipsrsealed

Kongi na bastard... A swear! angry

In the presence of war, commotion or any occurrence as of OP, every KONGI shall relax and every blood flow outta the vein then shall the factory setting of the brain be @ NORMAL grin grin grin
Re: His Girlfriend Nearly Died In His Hands During pre-intimacy by agarawu23(m): 10:55am On Oct 19, 2015
Bro, I think there is more to the story. Or you noticed she was a virgin when you made attempt?
Age doesn't matter when it comes to sex because some teenager fvck pass grown up ladies

2 Likes

Re: His Girlfriend Nearly Died In His Hands During pre-intimacy by Mologi(m): 10:55am On Oct 19, 2015
Boss, hope you are not dealing with a marmaid......
Just give her RED CARD.

But this is super story now...there's another poster talking about the same story.

Guy which site u get the story from..
Re: His Girlfriend Nearly Died In His Hands During pre-intimacy by Dinirojones(m): 10:55am On Oct 19, 2015
Re: His Girlfriend Nearly Died In His Hands During pre-intimacy by vizkiz: 10:56am On Oct 19, 2015
ok, I stopped after reading the second paragraph. Who can help me do some summary to that shiit up there
Re: His Girlfriend Nearly Died In His Hands During pre-intimacy by IamforGod: 10:57am On Oct 19, 2015
cheesy

Am sorry but I had to laugh!
Re: His Girlfriend Nearly Died In His Hands During pre-intimacy by Johniyke2flex(m): 11:01am On Oct 19, 2015
vizkiz:
ok, I stopped after reading the second paragraph. Who can help me do some summary to that shiit up there

Lazy punk!

4 Likes

Re: His Girlfriend Nearly Died In His Hands During pre-intimacy by Nobody: 11:03am On Oct 19, 2015
How many times will I read this tin??
Re: His Girlfriend Nearly Died In His Hands During pre-intimacy by IamLEGEND1: 11:06am On Oct 19, 2015
forget mehn
ur díck go shrink in seconds.

1 Like

Re: His Girlfriend Nearly Died In His Hands During pre-intimacy by misspicy(f): 11:07am On Oct 19, 2015
Harbosede02:
How many times will I read this tin??
Same thing am wondering...how many people has this same exact experience same day,same time....lies everywhere
Re: His Girlfriend Nearly Died In His Hands During pre-intimacy by ShutTheFhuckUp: 11:08am On Oct 19, 2015
grin
na †o fain† join her
ontop bed b dah†.!
Re: His Girlfriend Nearly Died In His Hands During pre-intimacy by akinloluwao: 11:09am On Oct 19, 2015
i really thank god for your life, it could have been worse. just tell your parents to continue praying for you and if konji no go let you rest, go and get married. It happened to a neighbour when i was still single, the lady in question,a university of ibadan undergraduate has been visiting this guy for a long time, she visits virtually every weekend, u know ibadan is not too far from Lagos now, this sad weekend, the lady visited as usual on friday, she cleaned, cooked and they ate together and even attended a friend's wedding together on saturday, around 4am in the morning, they started shouting help.. help.. help..... when we got there, the lady don die patapata, infact, we have to inform the police, they called ambulance and the guy was arrested. I left the environment 4years after and i am telling, the guy was still languishing at Ikoyi Prison, we used to visit the guy, such a nice guy. he said they don't even take him to court not to talk of knowing when he will come out of prison. Since that incident, i changed my lifestyle instantly and eventually got married. Just be very careful and keep praying. Alakoba girls and ogbanje girls are plenty now.

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: His Girlfriend Nearly Died In His Hands During pre-intimacy by debonairprinx(m): 11:10am On Oct 19, 2015
An explanation to this situation evades me. I think its better she talks to her parents 'bout it. It can be spiritual.
Re: His Girlfriend Nearly Died In His Hands During pre-intimacy by fejikudz(m): 11:17am On Oct 19, 2015
Na GOD save you o shocked
Re: His Girlfriend Nearly Died In His Hands During pre-intimacy by Lovexme(m): 11:25am On Oct 19, 2015
Re: His Girlfriend Nearly Died In His Hands During pre-intimacy by donTbone(m): 11:26am On Oct 19, 2015
akinloluwao:
i really thank god for your life, it could have been worse. just tell your parents to continue praying for you and if konji no go let you rest, go and get married. It happened to a neighbour when i was still single, the lady in question,a university of ibadan undergraduate has been visiting this guy for a long time, she visits virtually every weekend, u know ibadan is not too far from Lagos now, this sad weekend, the lady visited as usual on friday, she cleaned, cooked and they ate together and even attended a friend's wedding together on saturday, around 4am in the morning, they started shouting help.. help.. help..... when we got there, the lady don die patapata, infact, we have to inform the police, they called ambulance and the guy was arrested. I left the environment 4years after and i am telling, the guy was still languishing at Ikoyi Prison, we used to visit the guy, such a nice guy. he said they don't even take him to court not to talk of knowing when he will come out of prison. Since that incident, i changed my lifestyle instantly and eventually got married. Just be very careful and keep praying. Alakoba girls and ogbanje girls are plenty now.

Oh boy...u too get time to siddon type sha angry

1 Like

Re: His Girlfriend Nearly Died In His Hands During pre-intimacy by debonairprinx(m): 12:12pm On Oct 19, 2015
Re: His Girlfriend Nearly Died In His Hands During pre-intimacy by ClassCaptain(m): 12:17pm On Oct 19, 2015
Eeh
Re: His Girlfriend Nearly Died In His Hands During pre-intimacy by Thryphosa(m): 12:49pm On Oct 19, 2015
This is not fair enough, this guy should have taken permission from me before editing and re-posting my experience. Well, since all I need is some advice from people which I've got tangible ones, then I need not to huzzle for front page. I pray you will never experience such.
Anyways, thanks for editing and re-posting at least I've got some useful advice from your re-post but you should have acknowledged my monicker. God bless bro.
Re: His Girlfriend Nearly Died In His Hands During pre-intimacy by JumpingChicken(m): 1:05pm On Oct 19, 2015
Johniyke2flex:
Please I need some piece of advice from matured minds. I met this young beautiful damsel about two weeks ago. We exchanged phone numbers and we started working things out on phone.

Six days ago, she came visiting with a younger girl. We just cracked some jokes together, watched some movies, had lengthy conversation and she left.

Her next visit was 4 days ago, she came all alone. I was so happy, I was thinking of visiting her honey pot but it didn't happen that day, we did everything except sex as she said she was not ready to give me that day. I had earlier learnt she is having her SIWES programme in town, and will end it by December, so I didn't need not to put her in a rush, knowing my time would come soon.

She promised to be around again on Saturday. At about 10am she arrived again. After some play we left for bedroom, started kissing and she willingly allowed me to pull off her trouser. As I wanted to penetrate, she made some sounds which I thought was normal due to the penetration. Before I could even penetrate, she fainted.

I didn't know what to do, I was so confused and afraid. It was as if she was dead, no part of the body was moving, no supply of oxygen! I have had sex with many girls without such occurrence. I have not even seen such but I only heard about it.

I shouted, wailed, cried but she was not moving. My neighbor in the other flat had travelled to Minna on Friday and my place is far from where I could get a transit system.

I thought of what I could do, I couldn't even think, memory blurred. I went straight to the bathroom, brought out a pail of water poured it all over her, began to beat, slap her, praying, confused, blowing air into her ears, pressing her cheeks, doing all what I could do.

Suddenly, she came to life but couldn't talk. I tried to make her sit or stand she could not, she was weak. I wanted to take her to the hospital, but her body, cloth, undies were soaked with water I poured on her, only her trouser which I pulled off earlier was dry, and besides there was no vehicle at my disposal. I tried to make her sit directly opposite the fan, away from the bed on the rug. She couldn't still move her hands well, tired still, and couldn't talk, couldn't open her mouth. I pressed her cheeks, difficult to open her mouth.

Again she fainted the second time, lying like a dead person. Again, I poured her more water, beat her, did all kind of things, prayed. Again she regained consciousness but couldn't still talk. I pressed her cheeks so hard, she cried. I made her to talk by force. She was weak, I made her to stand with my support. She would want to lose her mind again, but I would slap her and she came back. I made sure I didn't allow her to rest, I engaged her with talk but she was too tired to reply.

After sometime, I took her to the bathroom, bath her, didn't allow her to sit, she asked for water but I didn't give her. She told me she was cold I put off the fan. She began to feel conscious and could identify me and talk again.

I told her we would visit a general hospital, and she refused saying she was okay. She needed rest, but I didn't allow her to sleep, because I was afraid she might lose consciousness again.

At about 3pm, she has started to feel much better. I was happy to hear she was hungry, I fried plantain, and cooked noodles. She ate so well, and spread her cloth outside to dry. After eating, she was feeling sleepy, I was afraid to allow her sleep. We moved to the living room because everywhere in the bedroom was soaked with water. She laid on the tiles and slept but I was with her monitoring her, though I knew she was conscious enough. I woke her up at some minutes past 5. She was looking as agile as before.

It was just by the Grace of God, I don't know where I would have been. God indeed intervened, despite being a sinner, he heard my supplication and cry.

After she was awake and feeling fine again. I asked about her past similar experiences. She later told me that she had a similar experience with her first boyfriend, and even her second boyfriend and that I was the third person. She concluded that the reason is that she's afraid of sex. I don't believe that, I think there's more to it. And I also inquired if she has ever told her parents or elders sisters about that, she said no, that she's always afraid to tell them because she's only 20 and they would scold her.

I instructed her and gave her transport fare to travel home yesterday, Sunday in other to inform her parents, she initially refused but later admitted to do that. She later felt better on that Saturday and left my place at about 6:30pm.

Mammy water things!
Re: His Girlfriend Nearly Died In His Hands During pre-intimacy by Nobody: 1:09pm On Oct 19, 2015
lalasticlala any ideas? undecided undecided undecided undecided

".......despite being a sinner, he heard my supplication and cry". Jonathan sef grin
Re: His Girlfriend Nearly Died In His Hands During pre-intimacy by Philoo1(m): 1:14pm On Oct 19, 2015
shake my head
Re: His Girlfriend Nearly Died In His Hands During pre-intimacy by Thryphosa(m): 1:19pm On Oct 19, 2015
Johniyke2flex:

This is not fair enough, this guy should have taken permission from me before editing and re-posting my experience. Well, since all I need is some advice from people which I've got tangible ones, then I need not to huzzle for front page. I pray you will never experience such.
Anyways, thanks for editing and re-posting at least I've got some useful advice from your re-post but you should have acknowledged my monicker. God bless bro.

1 Like

Re: His Girlfriend Nearly Died In His Hands During pre-intimacy by Nobody: 2:06pm On Oct 19, 2015
Johniyke2flex:
Sorry but I had to laugh here grin grin grin grin grin
Re: His Girlfriend Nearly Died In His Hands During pre-intimacy by Nobody: 2:17pm On Oct 19, 2015
Go and give testimony in the church!

Make sure you sin no more. The Grace might not be there next time & you will see your self in the prison for life!

Repent. God is beckoning on you with signs!
Re: His Girlfriend Nearly Died In His Hands During pre-intimacy by pomporiking: 3:16pm On Oct 19, 2015
Why u dey lie lik dis.the geh wey don already see the yam tuber wey you dey call prick.how she no go faint when you won penetrate cheesy cheesy
Re: His Girlfriend Nearly Died In His Hands During pre-intimacy by QueenDaisyy(f): 3:23pm On Oct 19, 2015
Hmmm..... story story..... Story!
Re: His Girlfriend Nearly Died In His Hands During pre-intimacy by leemix(m): 4:06pm On Oct 19, 2015
Johniyke2flex:
I can only imagine how the guy's kini would shrink when the GOBE happened.

Shrink abi disappear
Re: His Girlfriend Nearly Died In His Hands During pre-intimacy by 25omega(m): 4:16pm On Oct 19, 2015
either she had a panic attack or she had seizures you should have taken her to the hospital ASAP.

(1) (2)

Am I Weird To Feel This Way?? / I Saw Nkiru Opening Her Pant While Obinna Was Watching Closely (pics) / 11 Silly Things Girls Do In The Name Of Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.