Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,495 members, 7,823,158 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

Why Are Do All Naija Babes Have Stretch Marks On Their Behinds? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Do All Naija Babes Have Stretch Marks On Their Behinds? (40481 Views)

Ladies, Why Do Y'all Have Stretch Mark On Your Buttocks? / An Example Of The Way Naija Babes Act Nowadays / Help!!! He Is Turned On By Ladies with Stretch Marks !!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Do All Naija Babes Have Stretch Marks On Their Behinds? by Oxone(m): 3:05am On May 02, 2009
acidrop:

ewwwwwwwwww. those stretch marks are disgusting,  . . . . .  white ppl own no jst gud at all, it goes all red

wait till u see them on the arse of some very black girls. still have nightmare it angry angry angry angry
Re: Why Are Do All Naija Babes Have Stretch Marks On Their Behinds? by saraj(f): 3:11am On May 02, 2009
I live in a country full of white women. I must give them this. They have no stretch marks and no cellulite.
Hardly any white women I know have them.
Re: Why Are Do All Naija Babes Have Stretch Marks On Their Behinds? by acidrop(f): 3:20am On May 02, 2009
Oxone:

wait till u see them on the arse of some very black girls. still have nightmare it angry angry angry angry
u mean its worst

sara j:

I live in a country full of white women. I must give them this. They have no stretch marks and no cellulite.
Hardly any white women I know have them.

u cant be serious. . . . . .u are not in d position 2 know oooo, do u check out their naked butt?
Re: Why Are Do All Naija Babes Have Stretch Marks On Their Behinds? by Sissy3(f): 3:24am On May 02, 2009
acidrop:

u cant be serious. . . . . .u are not in d position 2 know oooo, do u check out their naked butt?

it either she is a naked butt checker/consultant or she doesn't have any idea what she is talking
Re: Why Are Do All Naija Babes Have Stretch Marks On Their Behinds? by acidrop(f): 3:26am On May 02, 2009
~Sissy~:

it either she is a naked butt checker/consultant or she doesn't have any idea what she is talking
LOL i tire oooo
Re: Why Are Do All Naija Babes Have Stretch Marks On Their Behinds? by IyaKadijat(f): 4:10am On May 02, 2009
~Sissy~:

For the love of God-what is a "naked butt checker"? LMAO!!

And since I'm a manager in a very upscale lingerie store and see White women naked all the time-I assure you that PLENTY of white women have cellulite. They have stretchmarks too, although it's harder to see on them because of their complexion.
Re: Why Are Do All Naija Babes Have Stretch Marks On Their Behinds? by bluespice(f): 4:14am On May 02, 2009
sank yu iya kadijat jare

some white-washed fellas think the best thing is to be white
white's have no stretch marks?

gurl u sure u sober? angry
Re: Why Are Do All Naija Babes Have Stretch Marks On Their Behinds? by acidrop(f): 4:16am On May 02, 2009
IyaKadijat:

For the love of God-what is a "naked butt checker"? LMAO!!

And since I'm a manager in a very upscale lingerie store and see White women naked all the time-I assure you that PLENTY of white women have cellulite. They have stretchmarks too, although it's harder to see on them because of their complexion.
lol even that, u still not allowed to check out ladies butt. . . . . not to mention

with wat i jst saw. . . . . .stretchmark on white women are pretty clear i mean hw can u miss a red line
Re: Why Are Do All Naija Babes Have Stretch Marks On Their Behinds? by bluespice(f): 4:19am On May 02, 2009
seen the violet n 'breen' (brownish-green) ones?
i need a barf bucket now! lipsrsealed

otherwise called varicose veins i guess
worever same shit its on white folks too jare
Re: Why Are Do All Naija Babes Have Stretch Marks On Their Behinds? by IyaKadijat(f): 4:22am On May 02, 2009
acidrop:

lol even that, u still not allowed to check out ladies butt. .  . . . not to mention

with wat i jst saw.  . . . . .stretchmark on white women are pretty clear i mean hw can u miss a red line

LOL! Well just like on Black women, sometimes the stretchmarks are lighter than their skin, sometimes darker-white women have the same issue. Sometimes their stretchmarks are red and clearly visible, and sometimes they are about the same color as their skin or lighter which makes it hard to see unless you're really looking.

And trust me, I do not try to look at these women's butts, they're just weird. You know how many times they have called me into the dressing room and have undressed right in front of me to get me to give them an opinion of something they tried on? Or how many times, right in the center of the store, they have popped their blouses open to show me their bras so I can find one similar to the one they have on?

White people, shaking my head.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Do All Naija Babes Have Stretch Marks On Their Behinds? by acidrop(f): 4:23am On May 02, 2009
IyaKadijat:

LOL! Well just like on Black women, sometimes the stretchmarks are lighter than their skin, sometimes darker-white women have the same issue. Sometimes their stretchmarks are red and clearly visible, and sometimes they are about the same color as their skin or lighter which makes it hard to see unless you're really looking.

And trust me, I do not try to look at these women's butts, they're just weird. You know how many times they have called me into the dressing room and have undressed right in front of me to get me to give them an opinion of something they tried on? Or how many times, right in the center of the store, they have popped their blouses open to show me their bras so I can find one similar to the one they have on?

White people, shaking my head.
yeah true . . . . .i believe u jare. . . . .i jst wish it was one of those guys who thinks white women are all that is the one saying this. . . ,
Re: Why Are Do All Naija Babes Have Stretch Marks On Their Behinds? by bluespice(f): 4:28am On May 02, 2009
guys that think whites r the shiznit r obviously narrow minded suckas
Re: Why Are Do All Naija Babes Have Stretch Marks On Their Behinds? by IyaKadijat(f): 4:34am On May 02, 2009
bluespice:

guys that think whites r the shiznit r obviously narrow minded suckas

Narrow minded and either harbor some self-hatred or they just want someone who won't talk back or have very little opinions-for those kind of men I will repeat Eddie Murphy's line from Coming to America:

"So you will share your bed and your throne with a beautiful fool?" and "Only dogs are to obey. A man that truly loves his wife will value her opinions."
Re: Why Are Do All Naija Babes Have Stretch Marks On Their Behinds? by bluespice(f): 4:38am On May 02, 2009
gbam! cool
Re: Why Are Do All Naija Babes Have Stretch Marks On Their Behinds? by Sissy3(f): 4:39am On May 02, 2009
IyaKadijat:

that's it. becoz their skin color is kinda lighter thats why some butt checkers here are blahing about "white women not having stretch mark" give me break!
Re: Why Are Do All Naija Babes Have Stretch Marks On Their Behinds? by acidrop(f): 4:53am On May 02, 2009
~Sissy~:

that's it. becoz their skin color is kinda lighter thats why some butt checkers here are blahing about "white women not having stretch mark" give me break!
who hold ur break?
Re: Why Are Do All Naija Babes Have Stretch Marks On Their Behinds? by IyaKadijat(f): 4:54am On May 02, 2009
~Sissy~:

We should start a whole separate thread about why sometimes Black men have different color joysticks than the rest of their skin tone. Or why they sometimes have pot bellies but want to complain when you've gained a few pounds-we'd have a lot of fun with those!  tongue
Re: Why Are Do All Naija Babes Have Stretch Marks On Their Behinds? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 4:56am On May 02, 2009
is this still about stretch marks or a Black Panthers rally?
Re: Why Are Do All Naija Babes Have Stretch Marks On Their Behinds? by IyaKadijat(f): 4:58am On May 02, 2009
ThiefOfHearts:

Both. Power to the people! (Black power fist raised). LOL!
Re: Why Are Do All Naija Babes Have Stretch Marks On Their Behinds? by Sissy3(f): 4:58am On May 02, 2009
acidrop:

who hold ur break?

grin grin grin grin that sara J and co

IyaKadijat:

We should start a whole separate thread about why sometimes[b] Black men have different color joysticks than the rest of their skin tone.[/b] Or why they sometimes have pot bellies but want to complain when you've gained a few pounds-we'd have a lot of fun with those!  tongue

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked they do?  grin grin grin

ThiefOfHearts:

LoL, all of the above
Re: Why Are Do All Naija Babes Have Stretch Marks On Their Behinds? by IyaKadijat(f): 5:00am On May 02, 2009
~Sissy~:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked they do?  grin grin grin

LoL, all of the above

Yes. I've especially noticed this on light-skinned Black men. That's why I love my chocolate! All nice and even EVERYWHERE, lol!
Re: Why Are Do All Naija Babes Have Stretch Marks On Their Behinds? by acidrop(f): 5:01am On May 02, 2009
~Sissy~:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked they do? grin grin grin

LoL, all of the above
lol i tire 4 that sarah too oooo, jst because she lives in a white country so she start checking gurls butt. . . . .lol

IyaKadijat:

Yes. I've especially noticed this on light-skinned Black men. That's why I love my chocolate! All nice and even EVERYWHERE, lol!
its gud u bring the guys into this. . . . .was jst about to say that guys are champion strecth mark bearers. . . .lol
Re: Why Are Do All Naija Babes Have Stretch Marks On Their Behinds? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 5:08am On May 02, 2009
she's half white.

anyway wetin concern oyinbo in a matter about Naija babes

Good thing Im from Angola cheesy
Re: Why Are Do All Naija Babes Have Stretch Marks On Their Behinds? by acidrop(f): 5:12am On May 02, 2009
the issue of teh strecth marks brought them into d discussion
Re: Why Are Do All Naija Babes Have Stretch Marks On Their Behinds? by bluespice(f): 5:13am On May 02, 2009
TOH angola abi? grin
Re: Why Are Do All Naija Babes Have Stretch Marks On Their Behinds? by Sissy3(f): 5:13am On May 02, 2009
ThiefOfHearts:

she's half white.

anyway wetin concern oyinbo in a matter about Naija babes

Good thing Im from Angola  cheesy

i don die here  grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Rofl . .

abi oo grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Do All Naija Babes Have Stretch Marks On Their Behinds? by bluespice(f): 5:14am On May 02, 2009
sissy! cheesy
woman where r u from too? tongue
Re: Why Are Do All Naija Babes Have Stretch Marks On Their Behinds? by acidrop(f): 5:16am On May 02, 2009
angola too?
Re: Why Are Do All Naija Babes Have Stretch Marks On Their Behinds? by Sissy3(f): 5:17am On May 02, 2009
bluespice:

sissy! cheesy
woman where r u from too? tongue

me sef i no have any trace of black blood in me oo grin grin grin grin grin

I'm from obodo oyinbo  grin grin grin grin

u nko? grin grin grin

una no feel kill me here with laughter ooo grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Do All Naija Babes Have Stretch Marks On Their Behinds? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 5:19am On May 02, 2009
I tell you say you people be yeye Nigerians

abeg comot with your stretchy semovita marks

Madam Angola has arrived. cool
Re: Why Are Do All Naija Babes Have Stretch Marks On Their Behinds? by acidrop(f): 5:29am On May 02, 2009
so what is this one nah, denying ur identity. . . . .its not gud oooo
Re: Why Are Do All Naija Babes Have Stretch Marks On Their Behinds? by emmyclev(m): 5:31am On May 02, 2009
Is not about naija ladies only, is general and since it's "latent" i don't see any reason for complain or concern

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Man Shows Off Creative Gift He Got From His Fiancée On His Birthday (pics) / Victoria Kimani: I Have Not Had Sex Since 2017, Now I Feel Like A Virgin / Am I Gradually Becoming A Misogynist?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.