Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,496 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

Why Are Do All Naija Babes Have Stretch Marks On Their Behinds? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Do All Naija Babes Have Stretch Marks On Their Behinds? (40458 Views)

Ladies, Why Do Y'all Have Stretch Mark On Your Buttocks? / An Example Of The Way Naija Babes Act Nowadays / Help!!! He Is Turned On By Ladies with Stretch Marks !!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Do All Naija Babes Have Stretch Marks On Their Behinds? by bluespice(f): 5:32am On May 02, 2009
ThiefOfHearts:

I tell you say you people be yeye Nigerians

abeg comot with your stretchy semovita marks
Madam Angola has arrived. cool

DEAD!!!
ROFLMFAO!!!! grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Do All Naija Babes Have Stretch Marks On Their Behinds? by acidrop(f): 5:33am On May 02, 2009
emmyclev:

Is not about naija ladies only, is general and since it's "latent" i don't see any reason for complain or concern
correct 9ja guy. . . . .take her as she is, no matter the wowolity.
Re: Why Are Do All Naija Babes Have Stretch Marks On Their Behinds? by IyaKadijat(f): 5:34am On May 02, 2009
acidrop:

so what is this one nah, denying ur identity. . . . .its not gud oooo

So what if Thiefofhearts wants to be Angolan today? I am Naija today. Caabo! lol
Re: Why Are Do All Naija Babes Have Stretch Marks On Their Behinds? by bluespice(f): 5:34am On May 02, 2009
lmao!
wowo get levels nau tongue
Re: Why Are Do All Naija Babes Have Stretch Marks On Their Behinds? by tpiah: 6:42am On May 02, 2009
stretch mark oh, cellulite oh, if you no like my own which resembles the adverts popping up at the top and bottom of this page, na your wahala be that!

I no send anybody message!

@ the jobless OP and his loonies all over this thread undecided

If Kim Kardashian can rock hers why cant I rock mine.

Idiots!!
Re: Why Are Do All Naija Babes Have Stretch Marks On Their Behinds? by 190: 8:17am On May 02, 2009
well i dont have any marks on me!
if u doubt this cum and check it urself
Re: Why Are Do All Naija Babes Have Stretch Marks On Their Behinds? by Nobody: 8:34am On May 02, 2009
Seriously I hate Stretch Marks!!! I think stretch marks applies to the Fat Ladies and Fair ones!!! Maybe they BLEACH their Color.
Re: Why Are Do All Naija Babes Have Stretch Marks On Their Behinds? by whitelexi(m): 9:16am On May 02, 2009
faakay:

Seriously I hate Stretch Marks!!! I think stretch marks applies to the Fat Ladies and Fair ones!!! Maybe they BLEACH their Color.

Naaa, stretch marks are ok, just a sign of weight gain or loss. However, there is that one that looks like a vein or artery just overgrew and couldn't fit under the skin as a result, so it has to bulge out just under the surface. Its big hard and usually requires medical attention. . . That one is just plain irritating!
Re: Why Are Do All Naija Babes Have Stretch Marks On Their Behinds? by tope5000: 11:49pm On May 02, 2009
whitelexi:

Naaa, stretch marks are ok, just a sign of weight gain or loss. However, there is that one that looks like a vein or artery just overgrew and couldn't fit under the skin as a result, so it has to bulge out just under the surface. Its big hard and usually requires medical attention. . . That one is just plain irritating!

I cant blv whitelexi said that shocked shocked shocked
Re: Why Are Do All Naija Babes Have Stretch Marks On Their Behinds? by agabaI23(m): 11:45am On May 03, 2009
very soon it will be 10 000 and we will still be counting!
tpiah:

stretch mark oh, cellulite oh, if you no like my own which resembles the adverts popping up at the top and bottom of this page, na your wahala be that!

I no send anybody message!

@ the jobless OP and his loonies all over this thread undecided

If Kim Kardashian can rock hers why cant I rock mine.

Idiots!!
What makes her a yard stick? A sextape actress? Anything else? talk about people with some intergrity.
Re: Why Are Do All Naija Babes Have Stretch Marks On Their Behinds? by Moonstone(f): 11:55am On May 03, 2009
When I say some Nigerian men are stupid, people will be defending their sorry a$$es angry angry angry.
For the idiotic men abusing us naija women about having stretch marks, I guess y'all have been in a trance of your own.
Recently there was an uproar concerning Kim Kardashian's photoshoot about how her un-photoshopped pictures were released. Now I know all y'all get giddy just thinking about Kim Kardashian. Please look at the two pics and tell me if you don't find stretchmarks and cellulite.
Besides, men have stretchmarks too. Naija men especially with their pot bellies. Just wait till all of you reach the age of 40. Stretchmarks will look like routes on your bodies.

Like I have said before, if you have problems with Naija ladies, no one is stopping you from marrying an asian or an european girl.

Re: Why Are Do All Naija Babes Have Stretch Marks On Their Behinds? by agabaI23(m): 12:01pm On May 03, 2009
Who is Kim? You guys should remove her from this thread.

Moonstone na that your more you look less you see profile pic
@topic
nop I do not get gidddy of dddigy thinking about her. I won't touch her for free.
Re: Why Are Do All Naija Babes Have Stretch Marks On Their Behinds? by Moonstone(f): 12:08pm On May 03, 2009
agabaI23:

Who is Kim? You guys should remove her from this thread.

Moonstone na that your more you look less you see profile pic
@topic
nop I do not get gidddy of dddigy thinking about her. I won't touch her for free.
Agaba, that's what I call an example.
She's not Nigerian and she has cellulite - it's not a Nigerian woman phenomenon as some goats are making it seem.
It's a human thing

Which one is the more you look, the less you see? Abeg o!
Re: Why Are Do All Naija Babes Have Stretch Marks On Their Behinds? by Uche2nna(m): 12:23pm On May 03, 2009
Moonstone:

She's not Nigerian and she has cellulite - it's not a Nigerian woman phenomenon as some goats are making it seem.
It's a human thing

lol

Of course, most of the pics of these celebs are photoshopped and airbrushed. I saw Tyra banks picture ( an unedited one) I nearly fell off my chair.
Re: Why Are Do All Naija Babes Have Stretch Marks On Their Behinds? by No2Atheism(m): 12:28pm On May 03, 2009
Uche2nna:

lol

Of course, most of the pics of these celebs are photoshopped and airbrushed. I saw Tyra banks picture ( an unedited one) I nearly fell off my chair.

Abeg post am, shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Why Are Do All Naija Babes Have Stretch Marks On Their Behinds? by Secretz(f): 12:29pm On May 03, 2009
Lol

I hear about that tyra banks one too! When you got a lot of money and gr8 photographers you could look like a flawless goddess! But we all know its bullocks!
Re: Why Are Do All Naija Babes Have Stretch Marks On Their Behinds? by Uche2nna(m): 12:35pm On May 03, 2009
No2Atheism:

Abeg post am, shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

I stumbled on the pic and I dont save stuff so I cant post it, but believe me, she did not look as smooth as her touched up pics. Without make ups and technological enhancements , I could count a couple of Nkechi's, Bisi's and Hauwa's that are way ahead of her in terms of physical comeliness.
Re: Why Are Do All Naija Babes Have Stretch Marks On Their Behinds? by No2Atheism(m): 12:48pm On May 03, 2009
Uche2nna:

I stumbled on the pic and I dont save stuff so I cant post it, but believe me, she did not look as smooth as her touched up pics. Without make ups and technological enhancements , I could count a couple of Nkechi's, Bisi's and Hauwa's that are way ahead of her in terms of physical comeliness.
grin grin grin
wetin Hauwa do you, aboki go cut off your head now you this snorty ndigbo,

My brother i understand you jare, one thing about me is that i likewise try to make sure i can see a girl without make so that i can make a better judgement of her beauty, otherwise dem girls fit be Beauty (when with make up) and Beast (when without make up). and i know wan make mistake carry beast for house you feel me, grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Do All Naija Babes Have Stretch Marks On Their Behinds? by Uche2nna(m): 12:51pm On May 03, 2009
lol
Re: Why Are Do All Naija Babes Have Stretch Marks On Their Behinds? by No2Atheism(m): 12:52pm On May 03, 2009
I just love everything about babes that keep it natural,

- No boob job
- no lip job
- No butt job
- No v****a job  grin , (i no fit talk am)

I just drool over ladies that keep themselves natural, clean, modest, at the same time being freaks in bed.

I am likewise not for all those photoshoped ladies out there,
Re: Why Are Do All Naija Babes Have Stretch Marks On Their Behinds? by Secretz(f): 12:56pm On May 03, 2009
There are some chics that when they put on make up they look like beyonce (or whoeva takes ur fancy) and when wiped off they look like the monkey from the local zoo!
There are some who 'believe' they look good with it, but actually look better without!
Re: Why Are Do All Naija Babes Have Stretch Marks On Their Behinds? by No2Atheism(m): 12:58pm On May 03, 2009
Secretz:

There are some chics that when they put on make up they look like beyonce (or whoeva takes ur fancy) and when wiped off they look like the monkey from the local zoo!
There are some who 'believe' they look good with it, but actually look better without!

@secretz i feel you jare, i do rather see the babe without makeup, cus na she and me go dey sleep and wake up together, and i no wan dey have nightmares, you feel me, unless the girl wan dey wear makeup to bed. shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Why Are Do All Naija Babes Have Stretch Marks On Their Behinds? by Secretz(f): 1:03pm On May 03, 2009
Wear make up to bed ke? She would have to be seriously insecure to do that!

Don't get me wrong, I have once done a professional photo shoot to treat myself, bt wouldn't do it all the time. I even wear a bit of make up but have never used spade to pile it on! Lai lai!
Re: Why Are Do All Naija Babes Have Stretch Marks On Their Behinds? by Uche2nna(m): 1:05pm On May 03, 2009
Secretz:

Don't get me wrong, I have once done a professional photo shoot to treat myself, bt wouldn't do it all the time. I even wear a bit of make up but have never used spade to pile it on! Lai lai!

LOL
Re: Why Are Do All Naija Babes Have Stretch Marks On Their Behinds? by No2Atheism(m): 1:05pm On May 03, 2009
Secretz:

Lol  cheesy , na wheelbarrow no be only spade, very funny
Re: Why Are Do All Naija Babes Have Stretch Marks On Their Behinds? by whitelexi(m): 1:06pm On May 03, 2009
tope5000:

I cant blv whitelexi said that shocked shocked shocked

Meaning what?
Re: Why Are Do All Naija Babes Have Stretch Marks On Their Behinds? by tpiah: 3:56am On May 04, 2009
I wonder how naija men coped before the invention of tv, photos and photoshop. No need to answer the question! undecided

anyway, the road to pedophilia is paved with good intentions! undecided
Re: Why Are Do All Naija Babes Have Stretch Marks On Their Behinds? by Moonstone(f): 4:28am On May 04, 2009
Uche2nna:

lol

I am going to look for it. I am putting it on my agenda right now.
Re: Why Are Do All Naija Babes Have Stretch Marks On Their Behinds? by FLGators1: 4:38am On May 04, 2009

Re: Why Are Do All Naija Babes Have Stretch Marks On Their Behinds? by platinumnk(f): 4:53am On May 04, 2009
mann she gotta big forehead shocked
Re: Why Are Do All Naija Babes Have Stretch Marks On Their Behinds? by Moonstone(f): 4:54am On May 04, 2009
DANG GIRL! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Wow, I feel a lot better about myself since I saw those pics.
LOL! Good job my young grasshopper cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

The first pic is so beautiful. The third one makes her look like she's 40 pushing 50.
Re: Why Are Do All Naija Babes Have Stretch Marks On Their Behinds? by platinumnk(f): 5:00am On May 04, 2009
why do all 9ja men have pot bellies?? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Help My Girlfriend Is Asking Another Guy Out / Help I'm About To Marry A Choleric Woman / Man Shows Off Creative Gift He Got From His Fiancée On His Birthday (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.