Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,159 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:59 AM

American Babes Vs. Nigerian Babes - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / American Babes Vs. Nigerian Babes (23744 Views)

Guys, Some Facts About Nigerian Babes / Are Nigerian Babes Losing Out On Nigerian Men? / Nigerian Babes: Most Beautiful In The World! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Babes Vs. Nigerian Babes by Secretz(f): 9:56am On May 04, 2009
Lmao

You are a big troublemaker!!!
Re: American Babes Vs. Nigerian Babes by Moonstone(f): 10:02am On May 04, 2009
Secretz:

Lmao

You are a big troublemaker!!!
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
I concur to the max. I don't know what else to say. smiley
Re: American Babes Vs. Nigerian Babes by acidrop(f): 11:59pm On May 04, 2009
loyeruope:

@Secretz,
Pls do not disturb, I'm chatting with Moonstone and she sounds way more interesting than on Nairaland cheesy cheesy cheesy
so did u take permission from me b4 u chat with moonstone, . . .ehen moonstone
Re: American Babes Vs. Nigerian Babes by Moonstone(f): 12:38am On May 05, 2009
acidrop:

Sorry ma! You know I won't talk to him if you say I shouldn't.
Re: American Babes Vs. Nigerian Babes by loyeruope: 2:34am On May 05, 2009
acidrop:

@acidrop,
you are 24hrs late, grin grin
Re: American Babes Vs. Nigerian Babes by Outstrip(f): 2:38am On May 05, 2009
Sorry o. I don't know what to tell you but I don't know what kind of Nigerian girls you've been with.
Re: American Babes Vs. Nigerian Babes by loyeruope: 2:50am On May 05, 2009
Outstrip:

Sorry o. I don't know what to tell you but I don't know what kind of Nigerian girls you've been with.
the short answer to your question is "A lot" embarassed
But a Naija girl (names withheld) is about to change my view, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed and my lips sealed and hoping everything will work out fine wink wink
Re: American Babes Vs. Nigerian Babes by acidrop(f): 8:15am On May 05, 2009
loyeruope:

@acidrop,
you are 24hrs late, grin grin
ehen moonstone. . . . . .so u went behind my back n be chating to someone not ordinary someone a BOY for that matter. . . . .ok no worry
Re: American Babes Vs. Nigerian Babes by Gabry(f): 8:47am On May 05, 2009
American Gurls vs Nigerian gurls ehn. . .

Hmmm. . . .
Re: American Babes Vs. Nigerian Babes by Secretz(f): 8:50am On May 05, 2009
acidrop:

ehen moonstone. . . . . .so u went behind my back n be chating to someone not ordinary someone a BOY for that matter. . . . .ok no worry

That's right!! Tell her off! grin

@ Loyer, abi? you used this thread to woo women ehn? and you found a prescious stone in the moon? tongue
Re: American Babes Vs. Nigerian Babes by loyeruope: 6:41pm On May 05, 2009

@acidrop,
I am not a boy, I am gentleman, its a big difference  cool wink cheesy

That's right!! Tell her off!   grin
@ Loyer, abi? you used this thread to woo women ehn? and you found a prescious stone in the moon?   tongue

@ loyer

I really don't think you are feeling ok this morning! My dear sister is smart enough to make her own decisions! Lol
@Secretz,
Why should she tell her off?  smiley Is she no longer "smart enough to make her own decisions?" LOL , and trust me she is smartest girl I have met in a long while!   wink wink
And I started this thread because I was bored nothing more, nothing less, and as I was thinking of what to write, I felt I should just write my experience, and the best things in life sometimes occur when you least expect them  cool cool
I was a faithful Nairalander when it first started but then I realized people use it to test their abusive skills and the whole thing just look childish to me and I left. (I am back because I am missing home and wants to see what people are up to  grin ) Network forum like this are meant to do just that - build your network, not pick a fight with someone you may never even meet! smiley There are enough successful love stories that start from online gaming community, blogs, forums etc. I don't see why NL can't be one of them  wink wink wink  grin
Re: American Babes Vs. Nigerian Babes by Secretz(f): 6:48pm On May 05, 2009
Na u sabi!!! Lol
Re: American Babes Vs. Nigerian Babes by Lax75(m): 6:52pm On May 05, 2009
grin
Re: American Babes Vs. Nigerian Babes by loyeruope: 6:55pm On May 05, 2009
@Lax75,
That was 100%!! cool cool
@Secretz,
Your time shall come grin grin
Re: American Babes Vs. Nigerian Babes by momov37(f): 7:08pm On May 05, 2009
U guys r funny!!! Compare or not to compare? That is the question. lol
Re: American Babes Vs. Nigerian Babes by mntpaul(m): 7:53pm On May 05, 2009
I do not know about Nairlaland women, but everyone is the same genetically. Only difference are cultural, hence the difference are social constructs.
Culturally I have a problem getting along with american women. I am curious about Nigerian or African women.

Until I have my first African woman experience, I will be playing by myself on those cold and lonely nigths. Oh I will still have my internet to keep me company. shocked
Re: American Babes Vs. Nigerian Babes by Lax75(m): 4:05am On May 06, 2009
@ mntpaul

Errrrr no comments
Re: American Babes Vs. Nigerian Babes by acidrop(f): 7:53am On May 06, 2009
loyeruope:

@acidrop,
I am not a boy, I am gentleman, its a big difference cool wink cheesy @Secretz,
Why should she tell her off? smiley Is she no longer "smart enough to make her own decisions?" LOL , and trust me she is smartest girl I have met in a long while! wink wink
And I started this thread because I was bored nothing more, nothing less, and as I was thinking of what to write, I felt I should just write my experience, and the best things in life sometimes occur when you least expect them cool cool
I was a faithful Nairalander when it first started but then I realized people use it to test their abusive skills and the whole thing just look childish to me and I left. (I am back because I am missing home and wants to see what people are up to grin ) Network forum like this are meant to do just that - build your network, not pick a fight with someone you may never even meet! smiley There are enough successful love stories that start from online gaming community, blogs, forums etc. I don't see why NL can't be one of them wink wink wink grin
i odnt care if u are a boi or a man, as long as u have that looong thing, moonstone is supposed 2 get permission from me b4 opening her mouth for u
Re: American Babes Vs. Nigerian Babes by Moonstone(f): 8:02am On May 06, 2009
acidrop:

i odnt care if u are a boi or a man, as long as u have that looong thing, moonstone is supposed 2 get permission from me b4 opening her mouth for u
Chei! Sorry now! I won't talk to him again until you say I should. . . okay? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: American Babes Vs. Nigerian Babes by Secretz(f): 8:08am On May 06, 2009
That's much berra moonstone! Lol
Re: American Babes Vs. Nigerian Babes by dapsycool(m): 8:12am On May 06, 2009
Which kain topic be this sad sad sad
@ Topic/Poster, he be like say your brain dey recession cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Why not Chinese vs. Hong Kong babes, cos na Chinko dey in vogue now grin grin
Re: American Babes Vs. Nigerian Babes by Secretz(f): 8:16am On May 06, 2009
Lmao
Re: American Babes Vs. Nigerian Babes by dapsycool(m): 8:33am On May 06, 2009
@ Secretz,
DID I TELL YOU I WAS LOOKING FOR A HUSBAND grin grin grin
Norin do you wink
Re: American Babes Vs. Nigerian Babes by Moonstone(f): 8:52am On May 06, 2009
Secretz:

That's much berra moonstone! Lol
LOL - sorry about your loss. I don't know how you can support such dead weights wink wink wink
Next time, we won't beat you so much cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: American Babes Vs. Nigerian Babes by Secretz(f): 9:46am On May 06, 2009
dapsycool:

@ Secretz,
DID I TELL YOU I WAS LOOKING FOR A HUSBAND grin grin grin
Norin do you wink

lol well it's true sha! grin

Moonstone:

LOL - sorry about your loss. I don't know how you can support such dead weights wink wink wink
Next time, we won't beat you so much cheesy cheesy cheesy

You are not serious!! lol tongue
Re: American Babes Vs. Nigerian Babes by Moonstone(f): 9:49am On May 06, 2009
Secretz:

lol well it's true sha! grin

You are not serious!! lol tongue
LOL! cheesy cheesy
Re: American Babes Vs. Nigerian Babes by acidrop(f): 10:04am On May 06, 2009
Moonstone:

Chei! Sorry now! I won't talk to him again until you say I should. . . okay? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
datz better. . . .anyway babe hw far we get yarns abeg try n be online nahhh
Re: American Babes Vs. Nigerian Babes by Moonstone(f): 10:09am On May 06, 2009
acidrop:

datz better. . . .anyway babe hw far we get yarns abeg try n be online nahhh
No wahala - I'll be free later today k?
Re: American Babes Vs. Nigerian Babes by acidrop(f): 10:19am On May 06, 2009
no quams. . . . . meanwhile tell me ur mind who be that guy were u sneaking and yarning with?
Re: American Babes Vs. Nigerian Babes by Moonstone(f): 10:19am On May 06, 2009
acidrop:

no quams. . . . . meanwhile tell me ur mind who be that guy were u sneaking and yarning with?
We'll leave that one for IM. . . as usual wink wink wink wink wink
Re: American Babes Vs. Nigerian Babes by acidrop(f): 10:22am On May 06, 2009
LOL. . . . .i know . . , jst that majority of the guys wey u don wound are coming 2 me ooo crying 2 beg u
Re: American Babes Vs. Nigerian Babes by spikedcylinder: 10:36am On May 06, 2009
Filthy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Cute Photo Of A Couple That Met On Twitter / Her Dress Code To The Party Shook The Whole World, She Is So Beautiful / Hilarious Post Of A Couple Who Met On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.