Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,903 members, 7,821,145 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:55 AM

American Babes Vs. Nigerian Babes - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / American Babes Vs. Nigerian Babes (23765 Views)

Guys, Some Facts About Nigerian Babes / Are Nigerian Babes Losing Out On Nigerian Men? / Nigerian Babes: Most Beautiful In The World! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Babes Vs. Nigerian Babes by MrsChima1(f): 1:30am On Dec 29, 2011
queeneve:

If you are nigerian, OF COURSE YOU WILL SAY YOU ARE THE BEST, you got to be slow to put yourself down!

duh!!!

I have seen some bleeped up American women and bleeped up Nigerian women, THERE IS UGLY IN EVERY CREED, YALL TWISTED!!!
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: American Babes Vs. Nigerian Babes by Nobody: 5:58pm On Dec 29, 2011
most american women are hooked on hard drugs like heroin and cocaine and they are wild and lack morals.Is that what u trying to compare with nigerian women?
Re: American Babes Vs. Nigerian Babes by sukanero(m): 3:51pm On Aug 23, 2012
generally each an evry1 of us has his/her charisma d@ s naturally endowed in dm xo nobdy shuld compete wif 1 anodas differences coolgenerally each an evry1 of us has his/her charisma d@ s naturally endowed in dm xo nobdy shuld compete wif 1 anodas differences.08038278906
Re: American Babes Vs. Nigerian Babes by neliaperez01(f): 5:36am On Sep 12, 2012
loyeruope:
I feel you my brother! grin You are 100% right about the Latinos,
@acidrop
I'm from the deepest and crudest village in Nigeria, does that answer satisfy you grin

Not Latinos.....we are Latinas, a Latino is a man!
Re: American Babes Vs. Nigerian Babes by neliaperez01(f): 5:44am On Sep 12, 2012
swallu: most american women are hooked on hard drugs like heroin and cocaine and they are wild and lack morals.Is that what u trying to compare with nigerian women?

That is a very ignorant statement. you must be speaking on limmited information, because that is not so. we make love to a man but when its time for sex we do that too and enjoy it....but never on drugs.may be is something you girls should learn instead of getting offended listen to your men and you'll know what they like.
Re: American Babes Vs. Nigerian Babes by bendazum: 6:16am On Sep 12, 2012
nene1: i do agree with you on the fact that nigerian girls are prettier. even thought i'm african (not naiija though), i honestly feel like on average african girls and other ethnic girls look better than american girls. i don't know why, but they just are. maybe it's the fact that a lot of americans are so mixed with everything. there are not many american girls who look like tonto dike, rita dominic, omotola etc, i might bethe other aspects i'm not too sure about, but it is interesting to read your opinions about them. they seem to make sense knowing what I know about the characteristics and attitudes of african girls and american girls. i'm a girl by the way so i don't know anything about dating girls lol,

I am a Nigerian but I disagree that Nigerian girls are more prettier than American girls.I don't believe in baseless claims and will backup my views with evidence.I have picked Omotola Ekeinde as my most beautiful Nigerian lady and Beyonce Knowles as most beautiful American lady.You may change Omotola and bring in your supposedly most beautiful Nigerian but Beyonce is not subject to change.She's the most beautiful lady I have ever seen!Let's forget about ethnicity and rate these pictures honestly.

Re: American Babes Vs. Nigerian Babes by bendazum: 6:31am On Sep 12, 2012
Since no one wants to take up my challenge. This thread is henceforth CLOSED!
Re: American Babes Vs. Nigerian Babes by bendazum: 10:17am On Sep 12, 2012
That's more like it.So before you post something think more about it and get your facts straight.
Re: American Babes Vs. Nigerian Babes by MrsChima1(f): 3:13pm On Sep 12, 2012
White men rocks! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: American Babes Vs. Nigerian Babes by bendazum: 3:54pm On Sep 12, 2012
Mrs..Chima:
White men rocks! grin grin grin grin grin grin

Are you for real?Check topic and then check your comment.
Re: American Babes Vs. Nigerian Babes by MrsChima1(f): 3:57pm On Sep 12, 2012
bendazum:

Are you for real?Check topic and then check your comment.

You check my comment.
Re: American Babes Vs. Nigerian Babes by bendazum: 4:37pm On Sep 12, 2012
Mrs..Chima:

You check my comment.

It's out of context as regards to the topic under discussion.
Re: American Babes Vs. Nigerian Babes by jasperkin(m): 2:32pm On Apr 19, 2013
I TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU.ABOUT NAIJA BABE. smiley
bendazum:

Re: American Babes Vs. Nigerian Babes by MrsChima(f): 9:38pm On Apr 19, 2013
bendazum:

Check my comment slowly.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Cute Photo Of A Couple That Met On Twitter / Am Too Handsome Please Help PHOTOS / Ladies Before You Date A Married Man You Should Know This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.