Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,922 members, 7,817,702 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

Why Are Ladies Always Scared Of Cute Guys? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Ladies Always Scared Of Cute Guys? (31153 Views)

Why Are Ladies Of Dis Generation Crazy About Big Dicks? / Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Scared Of Kissing In Public? / She Is Always Scared Of Me Since I Had A Romance With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Ladies Always Scared Of Cute Guys? by Rendani(m): 10:20am On May 05, 2009
Some guys loves attention, talking bout early signs of gayhood, drama queen, or should i say drama king
Re: Why Are Ladies Always Scared Of Cute Guys? by cescjay(m): 10:38am On May 05, 2009
wow dats good to hear.i always senced dat cos dey will always wana show me to dere frinds but are restless when i interact with dere friends.
in other words,dey 1t to show dere galfrnds dat dey have a cut boyfrnd like me but at d oda end are scared of losin me.
well the most important thing is dat we catch d fun cool
Re: Why Are Ladies Always Scared Of Cute Guys? by iboboyz: 10:47am On May 05, 2009
@ topic, what are you saying? I'm cute, girls aren't scared of me. In fact, they can't get enough of me, lol
Re: Why Are Ladies Always Scared Of Cute Guys? by teissys(f): 11:00am On May 05, 2009
Lol

This post should be dragged to the jobless corner
Re: Why Are Ladies Always Scared Of Cute Guys? by teissys(f): 11:01am On May 05, 2009
Ghetto thread
Re: Why Are Ladies Always Scared Of Cute Guys? by ThoniaSlim(f): 12:00pm On May 05, 2009
Just the same way guys are scared of falling in love with beautiful ladies because they know there's gonna be competition. . .then they make up excuses like ohhh beautiful girls have got nasty attitudes. . .say what
Re: Why Are Ladies Always Scared Of Cute Guys? by djcrucifix(m): 12:39pm On May 05, 2009
I have always wondered why girls are scared of handsome guys Grin lol,I have met a number of girls who turn me down just because they are threatened by my looks,serious NO BE PRIDEcheesy or trying to feel DENZEL WASHINTON,but im cute no be me na GOD.They claimed that cute guys are hardly faithful to their partners which apparently underscore their sense of judgement. Maybe someone out there will give us insight into why some naija babes feel insecure instead of being proud having a charming guy around. Shocked this has been my plight untill recently, i fell for a colleague of mine, who hitherto now was playing hanky panky with me that she has a boyfriend somewhere in the lonely planet,whereas the truth is that,she is scared of losing me being that i have a number of female fans.WHY JUDGE HIM BEFORE YOU KNOW HIM?

oga u dey find trouble. u want to incure the wrath of nairaland babes. notin do you.
Re: Why Are Ladies Always Scared Of Cute Guys? by shawn123: 5:00pm On May 05, 2009
dont know bout cute guys cos am a guy but i do know most pretty girls have nothing in their heads, they are the most boring set of people you can be with.
Most time we tend to stay with them probably for the image or trophies, truth is ugly but it is what it is wink
Re: Why Are Ladies Always Scared Of Cute Guys? by Elizza(f): 9:54pm On May 05, 2009
@shawn123, re u talking out of xperience or just covering up for ur ugly g/f lipsrsealed? U never see a gal wey be B/B before ? search for these ones b/4 u stat using the few ones you see as trophies or wharever. I beg no vex but na true yan.
Re: Why Are Ladies Always Scared Of Cute Guys? by bluespice(f): 10:26pm On May 05, 2009
hi osasp smiley

see im not scared of osasp tongue
Re: Why Are Ladies Always Scared Of Cute Guys? by whitelexi(m): 10:34pm On May 05, 2009
Guys can afford not to date pretty women, their stress is too much and beauty is something that gets into a woman's head too much. I'd rather a girl who's smart and mature, someone who can add to me and not someone who will bring me down grin
Re: Why Are Ladies Always Scared Of Cute Guys? by bluespice(f): 10:36pm On May 05, 2009
what if she comes with all that and is pretty will u reject her? cry
Re: Why Are Ladies Always Scared Of Cute Guys? by whitelexi(m): 10:40pm On May 05, 2009
bluespice:

what if she comes with all that and is pretty will u reject her? cry

God did not give it all to one person, there must be a flaw - look carefully and u'll find it. She may be all beauty but no brains, or she's all packed up but has an offensive odour, there's always a catch grin
Re: Why Are Ladies Always Scared Of Cute Guys? by maray(f): 10:40pm On May 05, 2009
@ osap,hmmmm really? smiley
Re: Why Are Ladies Always Scared Of Cute Guys? by bluespice(f): 10:44pm On May 05, 2009
im sorry but i can name 10 ladies in one breath that have all that

yours truly being one
Re: Why Are Ladies Always Scared Of Cute Guys? by whitelexi(m): 10:49pm On May 05, 2009
bluespice:

im sorry but i can name 10 ladies in one breath that have all that

yours truly being one

Well, you're feminist, your forum posts show that . . . clearly grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Ladies Always Scared Of Cute Guys? by bluespice(f): 10:53pm On May 05, 2009
my siggy clearly states which feminism im a placard carrying subscriber to
Re: Why Are Ladies Always Scared Of Cute Guys? by whitelexi(m): 10:55pm On May 05, 2009
bluespice:

my siggy clearly states which feminism im a placard carrying subscriber to

Funny enough, i didnt have to look at that to know cheesy smiley tongue
Re: Why Are Ladies Always Scared Of Cute Guys? by bluespice(f): 10:57pm On May 05, 2009
really?

so being a feminist in ur books is a flaw?

interesting. . . .
Re: Why Are Ladies Always Scared Of Cute Guys? by FLGators1: 11:02pm On May 05, 2009
Which ladies are scared of cute guys?

Are they psychotic?
Re: Why Are Ladies Always Scared Of Cute Guys? by bluespice(f): 11:03pm On May 05, 2009
grin tongue
Re: Why Are Ladies Always Scared Of Cute Guys? by whitelexi(m): 11:07pm On May 05, 2009
bluespice:

really?

so being a feminist in ur books is a flaw?

interesting. . . .

Too much of everything is a flaw, being too much of a woman can have its own bad sides too. My own definition, feminism means blindly pursuing female causes whether right or wrong! tongue
Re: Why Are Ladies Always Scared Of Cute Guys? by bluespice(f): 11:09pm On May 05, 2009
my own definition of feminism is upholding the right of a woman to live

whose definition sounds more noble? cool tongue
Re: Why Are Ladies Always Scared Of Cute Guys? by FLGators1: 11:10pm On May 05, 2009
Whitelexi,

Stop attracting those kinda women o.

@Blue
Don't tell me you dey fear cute guys too.
Re: Why Are Ladies Always Scared Of Cute Guys? by bluespice(f): 11:12pm On May 05, 2009
didnt u see i said hi to osasp?

i couldnt possible 'fear' them tongue

im too busy flirting tongue tongue tongue
Re: Why Are Ladies Always Scared Of Cute Guys? by whitelexi(m): 11:12pm On May 05, 2009
FL Gators!:

Whitelexi,

Stop attracting those kinda women o.

Lol, when u strive for perfection, all particles have to be removed tongue

bluespice:

whose definition sounds more noble? cool tongue

Your definition and your actions dont go hand in hand tongue tongue tongue
Re: Why Are Ladies Always Scared Of Cute Guys? by bluespice(f): 11:14pm On May 05, 2009
they do my dear

okay gimme one instance where they dont
Re: Why Are Ladies Always Scared Of Cute Guys? by FLGators1: 11:14pm On May 05, 2009
Osasp is cute?

Omoge, maa jaiye lo. sofrey sofrey now wink

@Lexi
Unfortunately, nobody is perfect. So maybe you should develop tolerance for her flaws.

But abt the BO thing, mehn, that's just plain nasty. shocked shocked
Re: Why Are Ladies Always Scared Of Cute Guys? by osasp(m): 12:59am On May 06, 2009
maray:

@ osap,hmmmm really? smiley
yh, u look gd btw, wat ends u reppin?

bluespice:

didnt u see i said hi to osasp?

i couldnt possible 'fear' them tongue

im too busy flirting tongue tongue tongue
thx 4 d compliment o, the poster is confused, 4get d guy
Re: Why Are Ladies Always Scared Of Cute Guys? by tope5000: 1:00am On May 06, 2009
osasp:

yh, u look gd btw, wat ends u reppin?
thx 4 d compliment o, the poster is confused, 4get d guy

O gawd * faint*
We have another cutie in the house
Imma add u to my cutie list grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

5 Things Dark Skinned People Are Tired Of Hearing(picture!) / I Have Never Met An Independent Woman Who Dates Nigerians – South African Lady / Lady Who Sleeps With Married Men, Gets Heartbroken As Her Dad Cheats On Her Mum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.