Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

Why Are Ladies Always Scared Of Cute Guys? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Ladies Always Scared Of Cute Guys? (31152 Views)

Why Are Ladies Of Dis Generation Crazy About Big Dicks? / Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Scared Of Kissing In Public? / She Is Always Scared Of Me Since I Had A Romance With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Ladies Always Scared Of Cute Guys? by ikamefa(f): 1:49pm On May 04, 2009
@ topic why not post a pix and let us judge how sexy, cute and alpa-male you are? grin grin grin grin

i totally agree with my twinnys' post jare
Re: Why Are Ladies Always Scared Of Cute Guys? by estilo(f): 2:22pm On May 04, 2009
Coz they are always a player
Re: Why Are Ladies Always Scared Of Cute Guys? by seebaba(m): 2:26pm On May 04, 2009
OSASP U think is everybody that geos about claiming what there are not, shocked,
Re: Why Are Ladies Always Scared Of Cute Guys? by seebaba(m): 2:28pm On May 04, 2009
estilo dont be so sure my dear.
Re: Why Are Ladies Always Scared Of Cute Guys? by StrStruck(f): 2:29pm On May 04, 2009
@poster, you know what . . . you can put your picture up and see if anyone will be scared.

I don't think ladies are scared of cute guys, if anything they are more drawn to them. Thing is, many cute guys tend to have a really cocky attitude and no one wants to be around people like that.
Re: Why Are Ladies Always Scared Of Cute Guys? by kemisuga(f): 2:34pm On May 04, 2009
@ poster - u are very funny grin grin grin tongue
Re: Why Are Ladies Always Scared Of Cute Guys? by seebaba(m): 2:42pm On May 04, 2009
grin grin grin grin grin ;DIKAMEFA,as much as i did love to,but for my privacy which i guide jealously.
Re: Why Are Ladies Always Scared Of Cute Guys? by seebaba(m): 2:44pm On May 04, 2009
Kemmysuga,u tink so
Re: Why Are Ladies Always Scared Of Cute Guys? by Badriyyah(f): 2:48pm On May 04, 2009
Lmao, Ladies are not scared of cute guys. Well, I can speak for myself. What's so scary?? Cute is different from sexy.lmao. I think my dog is cute. grin grin.
Re: Why Are Ladies Always Scared Of Cute Guys? by ikamefa(f): 2:52pm On May 04, 2009
seebaba:

grin grin grin grin grin ;DIKAMEFA,as much as i did love to,but for my privacy which i guide jealously.

puck! puck! chicken! grin grin grin grin grin grin

privacy my gorgeous lumpy ass cheesy then why post a thread claiming to be cute blah! blah! blah! if you cant prove it? cheesy
Re: Why Are Ladies Always Scared Of Cute Guys? by platinumnk(f): 2:54pm On May 04, 2009
ehie007:

@poster, guesss ur right about ur topic, ladies who are ready to marry, dont feel secure wiv very cute guys, cos they are targets for other ladies too.

so we have to work extra hard to keep them in check,
but i aint scared of them grin
Re: Why Are Ladies Always Scared Of Cute Guys? by seebaba(m): 3:16pm On May 04, 2009
Ikamefa,im sure if you post the pix of your acclaimed gorgeous lumpy ass,eveeybody go delete for N/LAND,cos it will be a lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed :-Xsorrrrrrry,pls dont forget to remove d napkins shocked shocked
Re: Why Are Ladies Always Scared Of Cute Guys? by ikamefa(f): 3:26pm On May 04, 2009
" grin " yeye! post pix jare and stop making noise! cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Are Ladies Always Scared Of Cute Guys? by nzenze(m): 3:50pm On May 04, 2009
God knw complete him work abi? MONKEY!!!!
Re: Why Are Ladies Always Scared Of Cute Guys? by Mashkov: 4:21pm On May 04, 2009
bloody cheap attention seeker, post your pics and let's do the judging.
Re: Why Are Ladies Always Scared Of Cute Guys? by seebaba(m): 4:54pm On May 04, 2009
mashkov u tink say i dey like u tongue
Re: Why Are Ladies Always Scared Of Cute Guys? by argent(f): 5:07pm On May 04, 2009
Mashkov:

bloody cheap attention seeker, post your pics and let's do the judging.

Yes, post your pics so we can actually see if you are truly handsome or is it cute you are claiming. No be only girls dey scared of you, soon na goat and fowl go dey run from you.
Re: Why Are Ladies Always Scared Of Cute Guys? by surface(f): 5:36pm On May 04, 2009
I pray God will help all dis UGLY BOYS on nairaland. shocked
Re: Why Are Ladies Always Scared Of Cute Guys? by osasp(m): 5:54pm On May 04, 2009
@poster

my friend put up ur pix nd lets c.@ least i know i dont go about the internet claiming im fine
nd even i have my pic on my prof
Re: Why Are Ladies Always Scared Of Cute Guys? by AmAlone: 5:55pm On May 04, 2009
funny young boy grin
Re: Why Are Ladies Always Scared Of Cute Guys? by maray(f): 5:59pm On May 04, 2009
grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Ladies Always Scared Of Cute Guys? by lizzyA(f): 6:47pm On May 04, 2009
I dont think am scared of handsome guys becos am not bad in looks,just too cute 4 guys to handle. cheesy
Re: Why Are Ladies Always Scared Of Cute Guys? by osasp(m): 7:14pm On May 04, 2009
@maray
y does that house look familiar
Re: Why Are Ladies Always Scared Of Cute Guys? by xavier3(m): 9:21pm On May 04, 2009
lizzy A:

just too cute 4 guys to handle. cheesy

u sure bout dat

@ posta

no use ur situation generalise
Re: Why Are Ladies Always Scared Of Cute Guys? by StephenP(m): 9:23pm On May 04, 2009
I don't think they are.
Re: Why Are Ladies Always Scared Of Cute Guys? by bluespice(f): 9:42pm On May 04, 2009
im not scared
Re: Why Are Ladies Always Scared Of Cute Guys? by pajoeg: 10:45pm On May 04, 2009
na God
Re: Why Are Ladies Always Scared Of Cute Guys? by pajoeg: 10:48pm On May 04, 2009
plz i need a pretty mama 4 relatioship
Re: Why Are Ladies Always Scared Of Cute Guys? by spoilt(f): 11:15pm On May 04, 2009
pa joe g:

plz i need a pretty mama 4 relatioship

who be this one now?
Re: Why Are Ladies Always Scared Of Cute Guys? by obstead200(m): 11:58pm On May 04, 2009
bros'
i dont know what u are talking about.
all over the world, girls flock over handsome guys like flies flock a pack of shit. Even the not too hansome guys and the outright ugly ones like me get their fair share of stunningly pretty gals. if you cant catch your fishes, then one of the below will be the reason.
1. u are hideously ugly but yet you dont know it ( u still believe u are desmond elliot)
2. U are so broke dat you cant afford to buy a girl a bottle of malt. (or you are horribly stingy)
3. u have the manners and breath of a gorrila

No offence meant.
Re: Why Are Ladies Always Scared Of Cute Guys? by Oxone(m): 1:11am On May 05, 2009
spoilt:

who be this one now?

was wondering too

obstead200:

bros'
i dont know what u are talking about.
all over the world, girls flock over handsome guys like flies flock a pack of shit. Even the not too hansome guys and the outright ugly ones like me get their fair share of stunningly pretty gals. if you cant catch your fishes, then one of the below will be the reason.
1. u are hideously ugly but yet you dont know it ( u still believe u are desmond elliot)
2. U are so broke dat you cant afford to buy a girl a bottle of malt. (or you are horribly stingy)
3. u have the manners and breath of a gorrila

No offence meant.

wonders where the OP gets his facts from undecided undecided undecided
Re: Why Are Ladies Always Scared Of Cute Guys? by maray(f): 8:48am On May 05, 2009
@ osasp,familiar as in what?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

5 Things Dark Skinned People Are Tired Of Hearing(picture!) / I Have Never Met An Independent Woman Who Dates Nigerians – South African Lady / Lady Who Sleeps With Married Men, Gets Heartbroken As Her Dad Cheats On Her Mum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.