Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,161 members, 7,953,619 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:50 PM

Why Are Ladies Always Scared Of Cute Guys? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Ladies Always Scared Of Cute Guys? (31499 Views)

Why Are Ladies Of Dis Generation Crazy About Big Dicks? / Why Are Nigerian Girls Always Scared Of Kissing In Public? / She Is Always Scared Of Me Since I Had A Romance With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Ladies Always Scared Of Cute Guys? by osasp(m): 1:11am On May 06, 2009
tope5000:

O gawd * faint*
We have another cutie in the house
Imma add u to my cutie list grin cheesy
sprinkle water on your face
no b small thin o
thx o
Re: Why Are Ladies Always Scared Of Cute Guys? by 9child(f): 3:28am On May 06, 2009
i have dated a really very cute guy before and he never cheated on me. we broke up becos he stopd lovin me and we r best of friends till now so, datin a cute guy is not a problem. its just nt fair for guys to cheat, (especially on their very faithful babes) cute or ugly
Re: Why Are Ladies Always Scared Of Cute Guys? by seebaba(m): 9:02am On May 06, 2009
Ibo boyz,you may be lucky there arent scared of you :Dmind tou ladies have different orientation,abi na lie.
Re: Why Are Ladies Always Scared Of Cute Guys? by seebaba(m): 9:07am On May 06, 2009
teissys,ebe like say job no dey 4 kenya my dear kenya babe.
Re: Why Are Ladies Always Scared Of Cute Guys? by teissys(f): 9:30am On May 06, 2009
seebaba:

teissys,ebe like say job no dey 4 kenya my dear kenya babe.

No job o. I am a full ghetto chic who hangs out in jobless corners, chewing khat and sniffing glue with fellow ghetto people. You wanna give me a job? wink
Plus, am dating a super ugly bush guy because cute guys intimidate me. I prefer having the upper hand grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Ladies Always Scared Of Cute Guys? by seebaba(m): 11:04am On May 06, 2009
thonia slim,i dont know about others,but me believe in one man one woman shocked :olol
Re: Why Are Ladies Always Scared Of Cute Guys? by estilo(f): 11:49am On May 06, 2009
@seebaba

Am absolutely sure.
Re: Why Are Ladies Always Scared Of Cute Guys? by seebaba(m): 12:06pm On May 06, 2009
lol@ estilo,dont be so sure.
Re: Why Are Ladies Always Scared Of Cute Guys? by Phemzy(m): 12:24pm On May 06, 2009
@ Poster

Not without your money.

Some girls go tell you say, whether na handsome i go chop.
Re: Why Are Ladies Always Scared Of Cute Guys? by kalmebad(f): 12:28pm On May 06, 2009
@poster

Not sure ur question is applicabale to all ladies

One can not be judged by looks, else we judge wrongly

But i also kwn and can not rule out the fact that some pple get egocentric by their looks

Just like power intoxicates, looks also do,

It only affects who we are when we let it becloud our sense of reasoning.

No doubts there are people whose life and xcter are affceted by this, hence making other parties be on the edge side
Re: Why Are Ladies Always Scared Of Cute Guys? by seebaba(m): 2:21pm On May 06, 2009
A schoolar once said,power corrupt,absolute power corrupt absolutely.but when it comes to emotion it is a different ball game entirely,im not disputing the fact that some cuties allow their looks to get into head and thereby feeling like some demigods. coolsame apply to the ladies, But is it possible to be crazy about someone and still feel effizy for that person I agree wit @phemzy that NO BE LOVE I GO CHOP SYNDROME abi na lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed :-XBUG DON CATCH PLENTY BABES,it is rather unfortunate,i subscibe to the fact that money is important in our social life,but should not be seen as a basic.
Re: Why Are Ladies Always Scared Of Cute Guys? by wanville(m): 6:31pm On May 07, 2009
shocked
Re: Why Are Ladies Always Scared Of Cute Guys? by StrStruck(f): 6:34pm On May 07, 2009
tope5000:

O gawd * faint*
We have another cutie in the house
Imma add u to my cutie list grin cheesy

ch . . . sis, I'm not with you on that.
Re: Why Are Ladies Always Scared Of Cute Guys? by olabb: 8:45pm On May 07, 2009
YES OOOOO. GIRLS GET ON MY NERVES WHEN THEY DO THAT. JUDGE BEFORE U KNOW THE GUY, THEY FEAR CUTE GUYS LIKE ME TOO, AND FOR THAT, IS WHY I DONT HAVE A GIRL NOW, THEY CAN BE REAL BITCHY AT TIMES. undecided
Re: Why Are Ladies Always Scared Of Cute Guys? by wanville(m): 10:31pm On May 07, 2009
smiley
Re: Why Are Ladies Always Scared Of Cute Guys? by osasp(m): 9:40pm On May 08, 2009
wanville:

y'all we shud make commandements on NL, Thou shall not claim things without giving us prove of the fact,, anything u claim thou shall provide supporting documents kiss grin lipsrsealed
my point exactly
Re: Why Are Ladies Always Scared Of Cute Guys? by FLGators1: 9:45pm On May 08, 2009
YES OOOOO. GIRLS GET ON MY NERVES WHEN THEY DO THAT. JUDGE BEFORE U KNOW THE GUY, THEY FEAR CUTE GUYS LIKE ME TOO, AND FOR THAT, IS WHY I DONT HAVE A GIRL NOW, THEY CAN BE REAL BITCHY AT TIMES.

Yea, women love [b]confidence [/b]in men too grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Ladies Always Scared Of Cute Guys? by eleshin(m): 9:49pm On May 08, 2009
cute guys command the attention of any chicks they pass by.so chicks need a cute attitude to keep a cute guy.
Re: Why Are Ladies Always Scared Of Cute Guys? by tope5000: 9:50pm On May 08, 2009
St☆rStruck:

U iz wicked cheesy
Re: Why Are Ladies Always Scared Of Cute Guys? by cold(m): 9:54pm On May 08, 2009
Guys, be quiet let the girls do the judging.the cute guys don't talk much
Re: Why Are Ladies Always Scared Of Cute Guys? by osasp(m): 1:44am On May 09, 2009
St☆rStruck:

Na u sabi
Re: Why Are Ladies Always Scared Of Cute Guys? by StrStruck(f): 1:47am On May 09, 2009
osasp:

Na u sabi

Don't be mad boo. You just look too young to be considered cute lol.

tope5000:

U iz wicked cheesy

lol

cold:

Guys, be quiet let the girls do the judging.the cute guys don't talk much

I see you working on your body.

Re: Why Are Ladies Always Scared Of Cute Guys? by cold(m): 1:51am On May 09, 2009
[quote author=St☆rStruck link=topic=268332.msg3842812#msg3842812 date=12418
I see you working on your body.

[/quote]
You know how we do
Re: Why Are Ladies Always Scared Of Cute Guys? by StrStruck(f): 1:55am On May 09, 2009
cold:

You know how we do

lol cute . . . does the shirt come off? Show 'em ladies those killa abs.
Re: Why Are Ladies Always Scared Of Cute Guys? by tope5000: 1:56am On May 09, 2009
St☆rStruck:

lol cute . . . does the shirt come off? Show 'em ladies those killa abs.

she is constantly at it . . . . kai cheesy
Re: Why Are Ladies Always Scared Of Cute Guys? by cold(m): 1:57am On May 09, 2009
U sure u rilly wanna see it?don't start somthin u can't finish.
Re: Why Are Ladies Always Scared Of Cute Guys? by StrStruck(f): 2:00am On May 09, 2009
cold:

U sure u rilly wanna see it?don't start somthin u can't finish.

Show me.

tope5000:

she is constantly at it . . . . kai cheesy

lol Unlike you I'm tryna be friendly
Re: Why Are Ladies Always Scared Of Cute Guys? by tope5000: 2:04am On May 09, 2009
St☆rStruck:

friendly indeed . . . stephen will hear this
It was lax75 few hrs ago . . . b.t.w is he cute by any chance? tongue
Now its cold cheesy
Re: Why Are Ladies Always Scared Of Cute Guys? by onyinye2(f): 2:05am On May 09, 2009
St☆rStruck:

Pssssssh. . . . .

DAMN YOUR MEAN!!!! grin grin

He's not cute, persay, but he is adorable. Reminds me of a guy I would have dated like my Junior year in High School. cheesy

Your views on Cold are quite agruable.

And Tope,
Lax is okay. . . . . . undecided
Well atleast from the neck down.
Re: Why Are Ladies Always Scared Of Cute Guys? by cold(m): 2:06am On May 09, 2009
St☆rStruck:

Show me.

I luv ur spirit,let me giv it som serious thought.
Re: Why Are Ladies Always Scared Of Cute Guys? by cold(m): 2:09am On May 09, 2009
And to Onyi,wat's arguable abt her views on COLD?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Help! My Parents Want Me To Marry Someone I Don't Like. / When U Dis Virgin A Girl Do U Luv More Or Wat Cos I Just Dis Virgind A Girl And Am Luving Her Badly. / Sex Before Marriage Or Sex After Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.