Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,927 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

Expensive Places Broke And Hungry Ladies Suggest For Date - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Expensive Places Broke And Hungry Ladies Suggest For Date (7936 Views)

A Nairalander Made Me Go Broke And Almost Commit Suicide / 10 Places Broke Guys Normally Propose To Their Girlfriends / He Married My Girl When I Was Broke. And He Got Served. (2) (3) (4)

Re: Expensive Places Broke And Hungry Ladies Suggest For Date by tosyne2much(m): 9:27pm On Oct 22, 2015
Harbosede02:
Watz with this op and ladies sef??
Bose what's up nah ? cheesy
Re: Expensive Places Broke And Hungry Ladies Suggest For Date by tosyne2much(m): 9:29pm On Oct 22, 2015
Omotayor123:
Wharis Dis

How does suggesting going for a date in the aforementioned places makes a girl broke and Hungry. You guys should pls. Stop bad mouthing women folks... Make una receive sense.

I think it's high time Nairaland Females starts ignoring all this yeye thread embarassed
Re: Expensive Places Broke And Hungry Ladies Suggest For Date by Seculent: 9:30pm On Oct 22, 2015
misspicy:
Awon male gold diggers oshi...,them no get money buh them wan chim chum chi

All those broke as$ boys will be feeling fly on this thread now,if you all can't afford to date classy ladies,why not go for the village mgbeke's that fit you all

Any mad fellow that quotes me will drop dead undecided
I don't think you're OK.undecided
Re: Expensive Places Broke And Hungry Ladies Suggest For Date by tosyne2much(m): 9:31pm On Oct 22, 2015
mrpatozky:

One of these days I go carry one hungry girl buy am two full chicken and about 1500ml of ice cream... Then I go fold hand dey watch am grin
Hahahahahaha roflwkmd cheesy

Re: Expensive Places Broke And Hungry Ladies Suggest For Date by wristbangle: 9:45pm On Oct 22, 2015
falconey:

ignore yeye threads and enter which thread? Female folks dey create thread?

If this forum was created for females.......you know the result and wristbangle is my witness.

U dey mind wetin omotayor123 dey talk. The truth is always bitter. No mind her tongue

Make she too create her own na.
Re: Expensive Places Broke And Hungry Ladies Suggest For Date by wristbangle: 9:48pm On Oct 22, 2015
mrpatozky:

One of these days I go carry one hungry girl buy am two full chicken and about 1500ml of ice cream... Then I go fold hand dey watch am grin

Hehehe this one na strong thing ooo! Lmao

Re: Expensive Places Broke And Hungry Ladies Suggest For Date by wristbangle: 9:49pm On Oct 22, 2015
Flashh:
If she's hungry, she should come to my house and eat.

If she can't come, she should forget it, ain't taking her anywhere to eat.

Not broke. I just think my house is the best place if she can't eat in her house.

They will think you want to rape them tongue

Re: Expensive Places Broke And Hungry Ladies Suggest For Date by wristbangle: 9:51pm On Oct 22, 2015
lagmostkuit:
Op, u call it being hungry and broke buh we call it class!

Abi na Iya basira shop una wan carry us go before? undecided
Abi na ogogoro or palmy joint una wan carry us go?

*runs outta thread*

gringringrin

Baby, where u dey run go? Palm wine joint na confirm area. Na there true love dey start oo
Re: Expensive Places Broke And Hungry Ladies Suggest For Date by wristbangle: 9:54pm On Oct 22, 2015
bronzegoddess:
Lol.

Who's noticed that its actually broke guys that complain about stuff like this

I also noticed broke ladies are affected deeply when you tell them the truth tongue cheesy

Re: Expensive Places Broke And Hungry Ladies Suggest For Date by wristbangle: 9:55pm On Oct 22, 2015
prettythicksme:
Another one one in djkhalid's voice grin ladies una go receive d bashing of ur life today grin

cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Expensive Places Broke And Hungry Ladies Suggest For Date by wristbangle: 9:57pm On Oct 22, 2015
Slimzjoe:
Cinemas and Beach Resorts angry
Places there Father Never took them. angry
I don't blame some of them tho.

Me personally, don't Take a Lady Beyond a Bar or my Home. If you want Local foods, Cook it in my kitchen. undecided

Bros mi, they will see it been a slave if u suggest this idea for them.
Re: Expensive Places Broke And Hungry Ladies Suggest For Date by Nobody: 9:58pm On Oct 22, 2015
tosyne2much:
Bose what's up nah ? cheesy
lol....I actually saw ur pm o grin angry
Re: Expensive Places Broke And Hungry Ladies Suggest For Date by Nobody: 10:00pm On Oct 22, 2015
wristbangle:

gringringrin

Baby, where u dey run go? Palm wine joint na confirm area. Na there true love dey start oo
Hope yours started from there too? undecided
Re: Expensive Places Broke And Hungry Ladies Suggest For Date by Nobody: 10:05pm On Oct 22, 2015
All these broke boys that come online to paint classy girls black though undecided

How much have you spent on a lady before on a date? 20k? undecided Abeg shift angry
Re: Expensive Places Broke And Hungry Ladies Suggest For Date by wristbangle: 10:06pm On Oct 22, 2015
lagmostkuit:

Hope yours started from there too? undecided

Babe, yes! It's me and you tongue
Re: Expensive Places Broke And Hungry Ladies Suggest For Date by wristbangle: 10:07pm On Oct 22, 2015
PinkBarbie:
All these broke boys that come online to paint classy girls black though undecided

How much have you spent on a lady before on a date? 20k? undecided Abeg shift angry

Hahahahaha.

E pain am o!

O ti dun tonguetonguetongue

Re: Expensive Places Broke And Hungry Ladies Suggest For Date by tosyne2much(m): 10:07pm On Oct 22, 2015
Harbosede02:
I forgot ni jawe.. I just did that cheesy
Re: Expensive Places Broke And Hungry Ladies Suggest For Date by ideyhere(f): 10:09pm On Oct 22, 2015
mrpatozky:

That would be scary embarassed But then I know you can't afford it grin
Re: Expensive Places Broke And Hungry Ladies Suggest For Date by Nobody: 10:09pm On Oct 22, 2015
wristbangle:

Hahahahaha.

E pain am o!

O ti dun tonguetonguetongue
Interpret pls.
Re: Expensive Places Broke And Hungry Ladies Suggest For Date by wristbangle: 10:10pm On Oct 22, 2015
Harbosede02:

Bose, when I viewed ur dp, my heart experience soothing moment like I am in garden of Eden. Can I take u on a date to iya basira shop? Shey maa send u PM? tonguetongue
Re: Expensive Places Broke And Hungry Ladies Suggest For Date by Nobody: 10:10pm On Oct 22, 2015
tosyne2much:
I forgot ni jawe.. I just did that cheesy
and I just replied cool
Re: Expensive Places Broke And Hungry Ladies Suggest For Date by Nobody: 10:11pm On Oct 22, 2015
wristbangle:

Babe, yes! It's me and you tongue
If it's me and u then it must start from Eko Hotel and Suites undecided

grin tongue grin

Re: Expensive Places Broke And Hungry Ladies Suggest For Date by wristbangle: 10:12pm On Oct 22, 2015
PinkBarbie:
Interpret pls.

E pain u nai I mean!

But sweery, deep down I know u love me. I am having that feeling. smileysmileysmiley
Re: Expensive Places Broke And Hungry Ladies Suggest For Date by wristbangle: 10:13pm On Oct 22, 2015
lagmostkuit:

If it's me and u then it must start from Eko Hotel and Suites undecided

grin tongue grin

Na so u wicked reach? sadsadsadsad

This ur level of gold digging don pass planet Saturn o!
Re: Expensive Places Broke And Hungry Ladies Suggest For Date by Slimzjoe(m): 10:14pm On Oct 22, 2015
wristbangle:

Bros mi, they will see it been a slave if u suggest this idea for them.

Na Based on the way you Present yourself oo... If a Girl tells me she's bored and want to hang out,I simply tell her to Come over Cos I have everything that will make You Buzzing and Busy. If she Refuses and says she wants to go out, I'll simply tell you straight up that I can't come out.

No Time for Formings Ooo!
Re: Expensive Places Broke And Hungry Ladies Suggest For Date by Nobody: 10:14pm On Oct 22, 2015
wristbangle:

Bose, when I viewed ur dp, my heart experience soothing moment like I am in garden of Eden. Can I take u on a date to iya basira shop? Shey maa send u PM? tonguetongue
no o,I prefer mama chukwudi shop.... Lol angry
Re: Expensive Places Broke And Hungry Ladies Suggest For Date by elantraceey(f): 10:15pm On Oct 22, 2015
modelmike7:
Lol..... True.

Abeg I think I need chicken barbecue wink

@op why bother ask a lady on a date in the first place? If these are where broke girls ask for then what of rich girls? Iyabasira??
Re: Expensive Places Broke And Hungry Ladies Suggest For Date by ideyhere(f): 10:16pm On Oct 22, 2015
Yeye don too dey smell for this NL. If NL guys don't want ladies here again they can say it and we'll leave it for them. Ooh...I remember...we can't...cos Oga Seun would be very pissed grin

But seriously, all these female bashing threads are getting a little too boring. Like attracts like...so if you're broke...#complete the sentence.

Fellow ladies in the house, the only thing that can curb this growing insanity is to stop arguing whenever such threads pop up..just agree. Its like they've noticed such threads generate traffic and everybody now wants to hit front page.
Re: Expensive Places Broke And Hungry Ladies Suggest For Date by henrylowe(m): 10:17pm On Oct 22, 2015
Omotayor123:
Wharis Dis

How does suggesting going for a date in the aforementioned places makes a girl broke and Hungry. You guys should pls. Stop bad mouthing women folks... Make una receive sense.

I think it's high time Nairaland Females starts ignoring all this yeye thread embarassed
Who is this one ?

Is that not you not your profile pix wey your mouth be like joystick ? Abeg waka jawe
Re: Expensive Places Broke And Hungry Ladies Suggest For Date by wristbangle: 10:18pm On Oct 22, 2015
Slimzjoe:

Na Based on the way you Present yourself oo... If a Girl tells me she's bored and want to hang out,I simply tell her to Come over Cos I have everything that will make You Buzzing and Busy. If she Refuses and says she wants to go out, I'll simply tell you straight up that I can't come out.

No Time for Formings Ooo!

Thanks bro. I don borrow sense from wetin u talk. If tayo like make she form butty no come my house. Na she sabi. I no go commot 4 my room.
Re: Expensive Places Broke And Hungry Ladies Suggest For Date by Nobody: 10:18pm On Oct 22, 2015
wristbangle:

Na so u wicked reach? sadsadsadsad

This ur level of gold digging don pass planet Saturn o!
Gerrarahia menh.. grin grin
Re: Expensive Places Broke And Hungry Ladies Suggest For Date by wristbangle: 10:19pm On Oct 22, 2015
henrylowe:
Who is this one ?

Is that not you on your profile pix wey him mouth be like joystick ? Abeg waka jawe

Ojigbi jigbi

gringringringrin

Tosyne2much, come see wetin ur brother type oo!

My Views About Nolloywood Star Tonto Dikeh As My Friend And Classmate... / Shake Your Head In Shame In You Understand This Pic / Davido's Former Girlfriend Faith Nkatsi Shows Off Sexy Curves