Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,570 members, 7,820,049 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

Expensive Places Broke And Hungry Ladies Suggest For Date - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Expensive Places Broke And Hungry Ladies Suggest For Date (7926 Views)

A Nairalander Made Me Go Broke And Almost Commit Suicide / 10 Places Broke Guys Normally Propose To Their Girlfriends / He Married My Girl When I Was Broke. And He Got Served. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Expensive Places Broke And Hungry Ladies Suggest For Date by Slimzjoe(m): 10:19pm On Oct 22, 2015
wristbangle:

Thanks bro. I don borrow sense from wetin u talk. If tayo like make she form butty no come my house. Na she sabi. I no go commot 4 my room.

Lol... Na So grin
Tell her you're not an Out Door Kinda Person

Re: Expensive Places Broke And Hungry Ladies Suggest For Date by henrylowe(m): 10:20pm On Oct 22, 2015
ideyhere:
Yeye don too dey smell for this NL. If NL guys don't want ladies here again they can say it and we'll leave it for them. Ooh...I remember...we can't...cos Oga Seun would be very pissed grin

But seriously, all these female bashing threads are getting a little too boring. Like attracts like...so if you're broke...#complete the sentence.

Fellow ladies in the house, the only thing that can curb this growing insanity is to stop arguing whenever such threads pop up..just agree. Its like they've noticed such threads generate traffic and everybody now wants to hit front page.
You don talk sense for your mind ooooo

Can you now clap for yourself ? *usless people*
Re: Expensive Places Broke And Hungry Ladies Suggest For Date by Flashh: 10:21pm On Oct 22, 2015
wristbangle:

They will think you want to rape them tongue
Molest? It's time Nigerian ladies to improve their thinking mentality!

Funny! "Molest them", they don't want to be molested, but they will want to molest our money. grin

2 Likes

Re: Expensive Places Broke And Hungry Ladies Suggest For Date by wristbangle: 10:24pm On Oct 22, 2015
ideyhere:
Yeye don too dey smell for this NL. If NL guys don't want ladies here again they can say it and we'll leave it for them. Ooh...I remember...we can't...cos Oga Seun would be very pissed grin

But seriously, all these female bashing threads are getting a little too boring. Like attracts like...so if you're broke...#complete the sentence.

Fellow ladies in the house, the only thing that can curb this growing insanity is to stop arguing whenever such threads pop up..just agree. Its like they've noticed such threads generate traffic and everybody now wants to hit front page.

Thanks my dear.

I write base on guys and female weakness. I don't write article with the aim of hitting FP at will because there is no monetary gain attached.

In as much as it may sound boring and derogatory, at least it still rings bell to ladies who are in the habit of milking guy's pocket dry.
Re: Expensive Places Broke And Hungry Ladies Suggest For Date by ideyhere(f): 10:25pm On Oct 22, 2015
henrylowe:
You don talk sense for your mind ooooo

Can you now clap for yourself ? *usless[b] people*
I think you meant useless grin
Re: Expensive Places Broke And Hungry Ladies Suggest For Date by wristbangle: 10:28pm On Oct 22, 2015
Flashh:

Molesy? It's time Nigerian ladies to improve their thinking mentality!

Funny! "Molest them", they don't want to be molested, but they will want to molest our money. grin

Lol before nko? Dem like money pass their life.
Re: Expensive Places Broke And Hungry Ladies Suggest For Date by ideyhere(f): 10:28pm On Oct 22, 2015
PinkBarbie:
All these broke boys that come online to paint classy girls black though undecided

How much have you spent on a lady before on a date? 20k? undecided Abeg shift angry

You dey carry mouth go where talk dey cost...who wan dash them 20k?
Re: Expensive Places Broke And Hungry Ladies Suggest For Date by henrylowe(m): 10:29pm On Oct 22, 2015
ideyhere:

I think you meant useless grin
Whether usless or useless, at least your sense of reasoning should guide you to understand what I meant
Re: Expensive Places Broke And Hungry Ladies Suggest For Date by wristbangle: 10:33pm On Oct 22, 2015
lagmostkuit:

Gerrarahia menh.. grin grin

crycrycrycry
Re: Expensive Places Broke And Hungry Ladies Suggest For Date by mrpatozky(m): 10:33pm On Oct 22, 2015
ideyhere:

That would be scary embarassed But then I know you can't afford it grin
Lol... Funny u.. . I wish u would be the girl... even tho I were to be broke I won't mind borrowing grin grin.. Lemme know how many stomachs u get grin
Re: Expensive Places Broke And Hungry Ladies Suggest For Date by henrylowe(m): 10:36pm On Oct 22, 2015
ideyhere:

And you can afford to spend 20k on a date right ?

I know people like you will never put up their pictures. Smh
Re: Expensive Places Broke And Hungry Ladies Suggest For Date by ideyhere(f): 10:36pm On Oct 22, 2015
henrylowe:
Whether usless or useless, at least your sense of reasoning should give you to understand what I meant

Well it is forgivable if I don't after all I be naija lady and according to you guys on NL we no get sense...fish brain to be precise. Now the question is...What excuse do you have for not having sense? Cos its pretty obvious you don't
Re: Expensive Places Broke And Hungry Ladies Suggest For Date by ideyhere(f): 10:38pm On Oct 22, 2015
henrylowe:
And you can afford to spend 20k on a date right ?
I know people like you will never put up their pictures. Smh

And he went to check my profile grin grin grin Tatafo...Abeg waka pass
Re: Expensive Places Broke And Hungry Ladies Suggest For Date by henrylowe(m): 10:41pm On Oct 22, 2015
ideyhere:

Well it is forgivable if I don't after all I be naija lady and according to you guys on NL we no get sense...fish brain to be precise. Now the question is...What excuse do you have for not having sense? Cos its pretty obvious you don't
The kweshion should be, what excuse do you have for being hungry?, cos I no know why u come carry dis thread for head like this oooo
Re: Expensive Places Broke And Hungry Ladies Suggest For Date by ideyhere(f): 10:42pm On Oct 22, 2015
mrpatozky:

Lol... Funny u.. . I wish u would be the girl... even tho I were to be broke I won't mind borrowing grin grin.. Lemme know how many stomachs u get grin

Well it can't be me...cos I don't eat chicken cry cry cry

I only eat chicken sharwama grin grin grin
Re: Expensive Places Broke And Hungry Ladies Suggest For Date by ideyhere(f): 10:46pm On Oct 22, 2015
henrylowe:
The kweshion should be, what excuse do you have for being hungry?, cos I no know why u come carry dis thread for head like this oooo

Whariz this one saying? Abi do I detect pot calling kettle black

Ooh...and naa you still be pot come be kettle on top ooh...just in case your brain is trying to decode that...
Re: Expensive Places Broke And Hungry Ladies Suggest For Date by Nobody: 10:48pm On Oct 22, 2015
elantraceey:

Abeg I think I need chicken barbecue wink

@op why bother ask a lady on a date in the first place? If these are where broke girls ask for then what of rich girls? Iyabasira??
...... Howdy my family? Been a long time. How are things generally Tracey? Hope you do keep in touch with some of our wonderful family back then? Missed you guys greatly. Stay blessed sis.
Re: Expensive Places Broke And Hungry Ladies Suggest For Date by mrpatozky(m): 10:49pm On Oct 22, 2015
ideyhere:

Well it can't be me...cos I don't eat chicken cry cry cry

I only eat chicken sharwama grin grin grin

Urs will be specially made.... .. 20cm fat and 30cm long grin
Re: Expensive Places Broke And Hungry Ladies Suggest For Date by ideyhere(f): 10:52pm On Oct 22, 2015
mrpatozky:

Urs will be specially made.... .. 20cm fat and 30cm long grin
Bring it on baby tongue
Re: Expensive Places Broke And Hungry Ladies Suggest For Date by mrpatozky(m): 10:57pm On Oct 22, 2015
[quote author=ideyhere post=39259049]

Bring it on baby tongue[/quote
U think u are strong...
Re: Expensive Places Broke And Hungry Ladies Suggest For Date by mrpatozky(m): 10:57pm On Oct 22, 2015
ideyhere:

Bring it on baby tongue

U think u strong abi
Re: Expensive Places Broke And Hungry Ladies Suggest For Date by tosyne2much(m): 10:59pm On Oct 22, 2015
wristbangle:

Ojigbi jigbi

gringringringrin

Tosyne2much, come see wetin ur brother type oo!
I no like as the guy take bash my Omotayo oooooo
Re: Expensive Places Broke And Hungry Ladies Suggest For Date by wristbangle: 10:59pm On Oct 22, 2015
elantraceey:

Abeg I think I need chicken barbecue wink

@op why bother ask a lady on a date in the first place? If these are where broke girls ask for then what of rich girls? Iyabasira??

Rich ladies are prudent in spending dear. For example people like you.
Re: Expensive Places Broke And Hungry Ladies Suggest For Date by ideyhere(f): 11:02pm On Oct 22, 2015
mrpatozky:

U think u strong abi
No I don't think I'm strong...I know I'm strong tongue
Re: Expensive Places Broke And Hungry Ladies Suggest For Date by Nobody: 11:20pm On Oct 22, 2015
wristbangle:

E pain u nai I mean!

But sweery, deep down I know u love me. I am having that feeling. smileysmileysmiley
Love you ke? You want to call me a broke and hungry girl? undecided
Re: Expensive Places Broke And Hungry Ladies Suggest For Date by Nobody: 11:23pm On Oct 22, 2015
ideyhere:

Lol the way they complain about girls demanding too much on a date, you'll think maybe the girl something worth 20k.
Re: Expensive Places Broke And Hungry Ladies Suggest For Date by wristbangle: 11:37pm On Oct 22, 2015
PinkBarbie:
Love you ke? You want to call me a broke and hungry girl? undecided

I won't love wink I fit spend 50k ontop u for 1st date tongue
Re: Expensive Places Broke And Hungry Ladies Suggest For Date by Nobody: 11:44pm On Oct 22, 2015
wristbangle:

I won't love wink I fit spend 50k ontop u for 1st date tongue
I suppose you're sleep typing. Reply me when you're awake. grin
Re: Expensive Places Broke And Hungry Ladies Suggest For Date by GERRARAHIA: 7:05am On Oct 23, 2015
lagmostkuit:

Gerrarahia menh.. grin grin
you called?
Re: Expensive Places Broke And Hungry Ladies Suggest For Date by Nobody: 7:17am On Oct 23, 2015
Harbosede02:
lol....I actually saw ur pm o grin angry
So tosyne2much sef dey send pm to you.. That guy is a confirmed asslicker like me..
Re: Expensive Places Broke And Hungry Ladies Suggest For Date by tosyne2much(m): 7:23am On Oct 23, 2015
EbuDox:

So tosyne2much sef dey send pm to you.. That guy is a confirmed asslicker like me..
Hahaha cheesy

No be so ooooo.. I actually sent a PM to her just to discuss Buhari's issues cheesy
Re: Expensive Places Broke And Hungry Ladies Suggest For Date by Nobody: 7:27am On Oct 23, 2015
tosyne2much:
Hahaha cheesy

No be so ooooo.. I actually sent a PM to her just to discuss Buhari's issues cheesy
No no no... Its nothing.. You can lick every corner of her ass just d way I'm licking halfrica' own

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Do Guys Use Vaseline To Do? / Drunk Man Spotted Rocking Lady's Backside Through A Wall At A Night Club (Pics) / This Biittch's Tweet Just Shows How Much Simps She Has Under Her Feet! [Photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.