Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,834 members, 7,820,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

Expensive Places Broke And Hungry Ladies Suggest For Date - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Expensive Places Broke And Hungry Ladies Suggest For Date (7934 Views)

A Nairalander Made Me Go Broke And Almost Commit Suicide / 10 Places Broke Guys Normally Propose To Their Girlfriends / He Married My Girl When I Was Broke. And He Got Served. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Expensive Places Broke And Hungry Ladies Suggest For Date by cruzyteejay(m): 7:37am On Oct 23, 2015
misspicy:
Awon male gold diggers oshi...,them no get money buh them wan chim chum chi

All those broke as$ boys will be feeling fly on this thread now,if you all can't afford to date classy ladies,why not go for the village mgbeke's that fit you all

Any mad fellow that quotes me will drop dead undecided
FYI-classy ladies won't allow you to pay for them on outings,they do prefer a gift no matter how low it is,they do appreciate that than spending heavily on them,to dem classy ladies its a big insult and nobody would wanna take that...............no offense,good morning

1 Like

Re: Expensive Places Broke And Hungry Ladies Suggest For Date by Nobody: 7:40am On Oct 23, 2015
GERRARAHIA:
you called?
Sorry... grin
Re: Expensive Places Broke And Hungry Ladies Suggest For Date by cruzyteejay(m): 8:10am On Oct 23, 2015
PinkBarbie:
Love you ke? You want to call me a broke and hungry girl? undecided

eiyaa,the guy don first spoil market before he come do advert

excessively pained bae,don't cry oo
Re: Expensive Places Broke And Hungry Ladies Suggest For Date by wristbangle: 8:15am On Oct 23, 2015
PinkBarbie:
I suppose you're sleep typing. Reply me when you're awake. grin

Babe, I am awake and am damn serious tongue. Just open your heart wide to me like the sky and Leme spend lavishly on u winkwinkwink
Re: Expensive Places Broke And Hungry Ladies Suggest For Date by wristbangle: 8:17am On Oct 23, 2015
Beesluv:
What do you expect. They want chop their money

Glutton babes. U dey mind them?
Re: Expensive Places Broke And Hungry Ladies Suggest For Date by wristbangle: 8:19am On Oct 23, 2015
SirWere:
wow, I guess I've never dated a broke girl before

When u date one, u will know how difficult it is to keep her.
Re: Expensive Places Broke And Hungry Ladies Suggest For Date by wristbangle: 8:21am On Oct 23, 2015
Rapmoney:
Things are difficult in Naija...hungry babes roaming the streets of Nigerian cities!!! cheesy grin

Baba, make them go work abeg!

1 Like

Re: Expensive Places Broke And Hungry Ladies Suggest For Date by tosyne2much(m): 8:22am On Oct 23, 2015
EbuDox:

No no no... Its nothing.. You can lick every corner of her ass just d way I'm licking halfrica' own
Nawa oooooh cheesy
Re: Expensive Places Broke And Hungry Ladies Suggest For Date by Nobody: 8:25am On Oct 23, 2015
wristbangle:

Babe, I am awake and am damn serious tongue. Just open your heart wide to me like the sky and Leme spend lavishly on u winkwinkwink
Hehehe okay.
Re: Expensive Places Broke And Hungry Ladies Suggest For Date by wristbangle: 8:32am On Oct 23, 2015
PinkBarbie:
Hehehe okay.

TGIF baby. How was you night? smileywinkwink

Babe, na your pix nai I dream all through the night.
Re: Expensive Places Broke And Hungry Ladies Suggest For Date by Nobody: 8:39am On Oct 23, 2015
wristbangle:

TGIF baby. How was you night? smileywinkwink

Babe, na your pix nai I dream all through the night.
Fine, thanks.
Lol really? Hmmmmm
Re: Expensive Places Broke And Hungry Ladies Suggest For Date by rapmike(m): 8:40am On Oct 23, 2015
wristbangle:

Lol so u expect make we break bank because of "chan chim chin"? undecided

Don't mind her. No thinking about building the future now and enjoying later. Any thread that talks about excessive spending by ladies must be written by a broke guy (to them at least).
Re: Expensive Places Broke And Hungry Ladies Suggest For Date by Nobody: 8:47am On Oct 23, 2015
I never felt the need to be taken to flashy restaurants or hotels, I guess it coz I prefer home cooked meals to takeaways etc.

Hence even on a date I would pursuade him to take me to the supermarket buy groceries n I would cook for us.

I know he could take me to fine eateries, but I don't need to form level to know my level. Plus grandma raised me to cook at age 6, miles well use my cooking skills from over the years.

1 Like

Re: Expensive Places Broke And Hungry Ladies Suggest For Date by Nobody: 8:52am On Oct 23, 2015
[quote author=misspicy post=39249446]Awon male gold diggers oshi...,them no get money buh them wan chim chum chi

UR TYPE ENDS UP IN DE CHURCH. IS THOSE WHOLES IN BTWEN UR LEGS DIFFERENT 4RM THOSE RESPONSIBLE VILLAGE GALS OWN?
Re: Expensive Places Broke And Hungry Ladies Suggest For Date by ideyhere(f): 8:55am On Oct 23, 2015
Adanna28:
I never felt the need to be taken to flashy restaurants or hotels, I guess it coz I prefer home cooked meals to takeaways etc.

Hence even on a date I would pursuade him to take me to the supermarket buy groceries n I would cook for us.

I know he could take me to fine eateries, but I don't need to form level to know my level. Plus grandma raised me to cook at age 6, miles well use my cooking skills from over the years.

You mean the very first time you're to go out with a guy you go to his house and cook? No wahala keep cooking so they can keep appraising your cooking expertise.

Lemme not just see one Yeye thread opened by you on how a nigga raped you or took advantage of you lipsrsealed
Re: Expensive Places Broke And Hungry Ladies Suggest For Date by Nobody: 8:57am On Oct 23, 2015
SOME OF THEM CANT EVEN COOK WELL, SO GUYS LETS KEEP DOIN THEM THAT FAVOUR. I THINK DATS NOT A PROBM 4 ME
Re: Expensive Places Broke And Hungry Ladies Suggest For Date by Nobody: 8:57am On Oct 23, 2015
ideyhere:

You mean the very first time you're to go out with a guy you go to his house and cook? No wahala keep cooking so they can keep appraising your cooking expertise.

Lemme not just see one Yeye thread opened by you on how a nigga raped you or took advantage of you lipsrsealed

Go clean yo mouth out with dettol, your quite disgusting for a female.

2 Likes

Re: Expensive Places Broke And Hungry Ladies Suggest For Date by ideyhere(f): 9:01am On Oct 23, 2015
Adanna28:

Chai! E don pain me ooh!!! embarassed embarassed

You wish grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Expensive Places Broke And Hungry Ladies Suggest For Date by princdebola201(m): 9:02am On Oct 23, 2015
Nawa oo all dem broke girl foRming Porsh, .make I spread my Mat for here read comments well wellgringrin
Re: Expensive Places Broke And Hungry Ladies Suggest For Date by menesheh(m): 9:11am On Oct 23, 2015
Adanna28:

Or also you take yourself to the grocery, buy and cook for all of you without demanding for money. #equalityforallhuman

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Expensive Places Broke And Hungry Ladies Suggest For Date by wristbangle: 9:26am On Oct 23, 2015
rapmike:

Don't mind her. No thinking about building the future now and enjoying later. Any thread that talks about excessive spending by ladies must be written by a broke guy (to them at least).

Exactly bro. They feel only broke guys voice out the truth about their hungry attitude
Re: Expensive Places Broke And Hungry Ladies Suggest For Date by wristbangle: 9:29am On Oct 23, 2015
ideyhere:

Why are you discouraging this heaven sent lady? If I meet her type, I will do everything possible to marry her. He who has find a wife has found a good thing. Abeg swerve dear tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Expensive Places Broke And Hungry Ladies Suggest For Date by wristbangle: 9:30am On Oct 23, 2015
Adanna28:

Thanks dear. God bless u. Your husband will love u Forever.
Re: Expensive Places Broke And Hungry Ladies Suggest For Date by ideyhere(f): 9:33am On Oct 23, 2015
wristbangle:

Why are you discouraging this heaven sent lady? If I meet her type, I will do everything possible to marry her. He who has find a wife has found a good thing. Abeg swerve dear tongue tongue tongue tongue

Lolz...enjoy. I no dey block your way grin
Re: Expensive Places Broke And Hungry Ladies Suggest For Date by wristbangle: 9:34am On Oct 23, 2015
ideyhere:

Lolz...enjoy. I no dey block your way grin

Upload ur pix make we see the cute babe behind ur moniker wink wink
Re: Expensive Places Broke And Hungry Ladies Suggest For Date by ideyhere(f): 9:37am On Oct 23, 2015
wristbangle:

Upload ur pix make we see the cute babe behind ur moniker wink wink

The number you're calling does not exist...please check the number and try again grin
Re: Expensive Places Broke And Hungry Ladies Suggest For Date by Nobody: 9:47am On Oct 23, 2015
Now, I'm not getting defensive here coz I'm a girl,but this thread and it's conclusion that only broke girls suggest such places 4 dates is non-sequitur. So,a guy insists on wooing a lady nd is bent on pleasing her nd then goes on to ask her out on a date,wah does he expect to hear? Like,sincerely,what else does he expect her to say? B4 a girl chooses really expensive places to go to she must av gauged hz pocket nd this must be bcoz he's bn posing nd acting rich. If yhu can't afford it, u simply tell her nd suggest wah yhu can afford. Buh I'm pretty sure their ego won't allow it. Whose fault is it then?
.....And now they'll come on social media to start bashing girls. No girl forces a guy to take her out.

#Philosopher Quëën#
Re: Expensive Places Broke And Hungry Ladies Suggest For Date by Nobody: 10:15am On Oct 23, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
you too run mouth, yet esha lobade lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

grin grin grin
Re: Expensive Places Broke And Hungry Ladies Suggest For Date by wristbangle: 10:22am On Oct 23, 2015
ideyhere:

The number you're calling does not exist...please check the number and try again grin

See ur big head sadsadsad

Bad girl crycrycry
Re: Expensive Places Broke And Hungry Ladies Suggest For Date by wristbangle: 10:23am On Oct 23, 2015
Oliviaarims:
Now, I'm not getting defensive here coz I'm a girl,but this thread and it's conclusion that only broke girls suggest such places 4 dates is non-sequitur. So,a guy insists on wooing a lady nd is bent on pleasing her nd then goes on to ask her out on a date,wah does he expect to hear? Like,sincerely,what else does he expect her to say? B4 a girl chooses really expensive places to go to she must av gauged hz pocket nd this must be bcoz he's bn posing nd acting rich. If yhu can't afford it, u simply tell her nd suggest wah yhu can afford. Buh I'm pretty sure their ego won't allow it. Whose fault is it then?
.....And now they'll come on social media to start bashing girls. No girl forces a guy to take her out.

#Philosopher Quëën#

Much respect to you darling.

Your comment is analytical and sensible.
Re: Expensive Places Broke And Hungry Ladies Suggest For Date by Rapmoney(m): 10:24am On Oct 23, 2015
wristbangle:

Baba, make them go work abeg!
I dey tell u! cheesy
Re: Expensive Places Broke And Hungry Ladies Suggest For Date by ideyhere(f): 10:29am On Oct 23, 2015
wristbangle:

See ur big head sadsadsad
Bad girl crycrycry
Is that a frown I see? Please check you signature grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Konji Material!! See How This Lagos Big Girl Brought Her Boob In Public / This Guy Chased Me From The Store To The Parking Lot while staring? / My Views About Nolloywood Star Tonto Dikeh As My Friend And Classmate...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.