Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,791 members, 7,810,060 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:44 PM

Expensive Places Broke And Hungry Ladies Suggest For Date - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Expensive Places Broke And Hungry Ladies Suggest For Date (7883 Views)

A Nairalander Made Me Go Broke And Almost Commit Suicide / 10 Places Broke Guys Normally Propose To Their Girlfriends / He Married My Girl When I Was Broke. And He Got Served. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Expensive Places Broke And Hungry Ladies Suggest For Date by wristbangle: 6:13pm On Oct 22, 2015
One thing I have observed about hungry ladies is that, they are always forming what they are not. They are usually the ones that expect too much from a guy in terms of looks, money, etc. However, they are so picky that Jesus Christ may not even possess the qualities they are looking for in a man.

Without wasting much time, let's take a look at places where these categories of ladies suggest for date.

1. Chinese restaurant

On a normal day, these ladies can't afford to go there to have a nice time, but when a dude falls prey to them, they suggest this place and will be the first person to get there before him.

2. Luxurious eateries

For someone like me who is saving my hard earned money to invest in the future cannot risk taking a lady to a luxurious eatery where a bottle of coke is being sold for N500. Funny enough, these are the kind of eateries broke ladies suggest for guys when going on date. Na where dem see chop, na dia dem dey appreciate. *yeye girls*

3. Resorts and Suites

The rooms of hungry ladies are always unkempt. However, you will see pants and bra hovering at their door and windows but then you see them outside well dressed than Kim Kardashian. They won't like to come to your house but will suggest expensive suites. I mean who wan dey spend him money unnecessarily?

4. Costly hotels

You may see nothing wrong in this but I can tell you that any lady who claims she truly loves you and suggests expensive hotels for date where a plate of meal goes for N6000, is nowhere near a wife material but a destiny destroyer. These ladies will always go for another richer dude.

5. Classic malls

Guys... When you visit malls especially the exorbitant ones, please ignore ladies who smile at you like cinderella because they are looking for scapegoat to finance their insatiable needs.

6. High priced lounge and clubs

The flashy life of these ladies is on the high side that they are current on the most exotic places to go on a date. A guy who falls into their trap will regret coming to this world hereby forcing him to finance them at celebrity clubs and lounges.

7. Sharwama joint

This is perhaps a quick one for die hard fans of sharwama most especially hungry ladies who tells a guy to meet them at this joint to get at least three wraps of which under normal circumstance, they can't buy puff puff. cool

Feel Free To Add Yours

Lalasticlala

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Expensive Places Broke And Hungry Ladies Suggest For Date by Nobody: 6:14pm On Oct 22, 2015
Lol..... True.
Re: Expensive Places Broke And Hungry Ladies Suggest For Date by tosyne2much(m): 6:14pm On Oct 22, 2015
God's know I will be present on a thread like this

*Clears throat*

September 18, 2007 was the day Ngozi rang me up, I picked her call and she told me she was missing me. I was so surprised that why would a lady who had been playing chess with my life suddenly spring this surprise. Well, it happens sha. I kept my cool

In the course of our conversation she told me she was so bored and needed someone to take her out. As a broke dude, I suggested we went to Silverbird gallery to have a nice time. But I had no money to spend. How I wan do am? Shey no be say na plate I go wash last at Siverbird gallery. Those were the things running through my mind

After so many thoughts, I remember my dad just gave my school fee to me yesterday. Hmmmm !!! I smiled and waved to God for answering my prayer

I dashed to bathroom, bathed myself and wore on of my special attires. After that I almost emptied a can of perfume that I just bought. I dashed out and waved to an okada man. (Okada abeg carry me go Oceanic bank)

I dey come cool

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Expensive Places Broke And Hungry Ladies Suggest For Date by kossyablaze(m): 6:15pm On Oct 22, 2015
Smh

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Expensive Places Broke And Hungry Ladies Suggest For Date by Akinola007: 6:15pm On Oct 22, 2015
Re: Expensive Places Broke And Hungry Ladies Suggest For Date by TheMainMan: 6:16pm On Oct 22, 2015
.. Brb!..
Re: Expensive Places Broke And Hungry Ladies Suggest For Date by Beesluv: 6:18pm On Oct 22, 2015
What do you expect. They want chop their money
Re: Expensive Places Broke And Hungry Ladies Suggest For Date by Nobody: 6:19pm On Oct 22, 2015
[email] No be the guy wan take girl out? If na me, I carry you go amala joint, you no thank God? Shior [/email]

1 Like

Re: Expensive Places Broke And Hungry Ladies Suggest For Date by misspicy(f): 6:21pm On Oct 22, 2015
Awon male gold diggers oshi...,them no get money buh them wan chim chum chi

All those broke as$ boys will be feeling fly on this thread now,if you all can't afford to date classy ladies,why not go for the village mgbeke's that fit you all

Any mad fellow that quotes me will drop dead undecided

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Expensive Places Broke And Hungry Ladies Suggest For Date by Nobody: 6:22pm On Oct 22, 2015
misspicy:
undecided

1 Like

Re: Expensive Places Broke And Hungry Ladies Suggest For Date by Slimzjoe(m): 6:26pm On Oct 22, 2015
Cinemas and Beach Resorts angry
Places there Father Never took them. angry
I don't blame some of them tho.

Me personally, don't Take a Lady Beyond a Bar or my Home. If you want Local foods, Cook it in my kitchen. undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Expensive Places Broke And Hungry Ladies Suggest For Date by wristbangle: 6:28pm On Oct 22, 2015
misspicy:

Lol so u expect make we break bank because of "chan chim chin"? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Expensive Places Broke And Hungry Ladies Suggest For Date by Nobody: 6:29pm On Oct 22, 2015
tosyne2much:

*Clears throat*

September 18, 2007 was the day Ngozi rang me up, I picked her call and she told me she was missing me. I was so surprised that why would a lady who had been using me to play chess suddenly tell me she was missing me

In the course of our conversation she told me she was so bored and need someone to take her out. As a broke dude, I had no money to spend and this put me into a state of discombubation. After so many thoughts, I remember my dad just gave my school fee to me yesterday. Hmmmm !!! I smiled and waved to God for answering my prayer

I dey come cool
Brother, how many girls have you dated in this worldgrincheesy
Re: Expensive Places Broke And Hungry Ladies Suggest For Date by Flashh: 6:29pm On Oct 22, 2015
If she's hungry, she should come to my house and eat.

If she can't come, she should forget it, ain't taking her anywhere to eat.

Not broke. I just think my house is the best place if she can't eat in her house.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Expensive Places Broke And Hungry Ladies Suggest For Date by Nobody: 6:30pm On Oct 22, 2015
wow, I guess I've never dated a broke girl before

2 Likes

Re: Expensive Places Broke And Hungry Ladies Suggest For Date by misspicy(f): 6:36pm On Oct 22, 2015
wristbangle:

Lol so u expect make we break bank because of "chan chim chin"? undecided
grin....
Re: Expensive Places Broke And Hungry Ladies Suggest For Date by Nobody: 6:37pm On Oct 22, 2015
misspicy:
you too run mouth, yet esha lobade lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Expensive Places Broke And Hungry Ladies Suggest For Date by tosyne2much(m): 6:42pm On Oct 22, 2015
SirWere:
Brother, how many girls have you dated in this worldgrincheesy
Na only two cheesy
Re: Expensive Places Broke And Hungry Ladies Suggest For Date by mrpatozky(m): 6:43pm On Oct 22, 2015
One of these days I go carry one hungry girl buy am two full chicken and about 1500ml of ice cream... Then I go fold hand dey watch am grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Expensive Places Broke And Hungry Ladies Suggest For Date by wristbangle: 6:44pm On Oct 22, 2015
tosyne2much:

*Clears throat*

September 18, 2007 was the day Ngozi rang me up, I picked her call and she told me she was missing me. I was so surprised that why would a lady who had been playing chess with my life suddenly spring this surprise. Well, it happens sha. I kept my cool

In the course of our conversation she told me she was so bored and need someone to take her out. As a broke dude, I suggested we went to Silverbird gallery to have a nice time. But I had no money to spend. How I wan do am? Shey no be say na plate I go wash last at Siverbird gallery. Those were the things running through my mind

After so many thoughts, I remember my dad just gave my school fee to me yesterday. Hmmmm !!! I smiled and waved to God for answering my prayer

I dashed to bathroom, bathed myself and wore on of my special attires. After that I almost emptied a can of perfume that I just bought. I dashed out and waved to an okada man. (Okada abeg carry me go Oceanic bank)

I dey come cool

Bro I'm waiting for the concluding part oo
Re: Expensive Places Broke And Hungry Ladies Suggest For Date by wristbangle: 6:45pm On Oct 22, 2015
misspicy:

grin....

Okay oo. Continue with your jest. cry
Re: Expensive Places Broke And Hungry Ladies Suggest For Date by Nobody: 6:56pm On Oct 22, 2015
Op, u call it being hungry and broke buh we call it class!

Abi na Iya basira shop una wan carry us go before? undecided
Abi na ogogoro or palmy joint una wan carry us go?

*runs outta thread*

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Expensive Places Broke And Hungry Ladies Suggest For Date by bronzegoddess(f): 7:50pm On Oct 22, 2015
Lol.

Who's noticed that its actually broke guys that complain about stuff like this

2 Likes

Re: Expensive Places Broke And Hungry Ladies Suggest For Date by Nobody: 8:07pm On Oct 22, 2015
tosyne2much:
Na only two cheesy
Choi **falls off Nepa wire**
Re: Expensive Places Broke And Hungry Ladies Suggest For Date by Rapmoney(m): 8:15pm On Oct 22, 2015
Things are difficult in Naija...hungry babes roaming the streets of Nigerian cities!!! cheesy grin

5 Likes

Re: Expensive Places Broke And Hungry Ladies Suggest For Date by Omotayor123(f): 8:19pm On Oct 22, 2015
Wharis Dis

How does suggesting going for a date in the aforementioned places makes a girl broke and Hungry. You guys should pls. Stop bad mouthing women folks... Make una receive sense.

I think it's high time Nairaland Females starts ignoring all this yeye thread embarassed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Expensive Places Broke And Hungry Ladies Suggest For Date by ClassCaptain(m): 8:24pm On Oct 22, 2015
hmm
Re: Expensive Places Broke And Hungry Ladies Suggest For Date by IamLEGEND1: 8:26pm On Oct 22, 2015
luxury suites?
she don dey craze?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Expensive Places Broke And Hungry Ladies Suggest For Date by Nobody: 8:29pm On Oct 22, 2015
Its that chinese restaurant shìt I dont get
Its not like they can eat half the shìt on the menu
Instead of sticking with nkwobi or peppersoup
Something they are familiar with
Re: Expensive Places Broke And Hungry Ladies Suggest For Date by Nobody: 8:30pm On Oct 22, 2015
Watz with this op and ladies sef??

1 Like

Re: Expensive Places Broke And Hungry Ladies Suggest For Date by Nobody: 8:31pm On Oct 22, 2015
Another one one in djkhalid's voice grin ladies una go receive d bashing of ur life today grin
Re: Expensive Places Broke And Hungry Ladies Suggest For Date by falconey(m): 8:35pm On Oct 22, 2015
Omotayor123:
Wharis Dis

How does suggesting going for a date in the aforementioned places makes a girl broke and Hungry. You guys should pls. Stop bad mouthing women folks... Make una receive sense.

I think it's high time Nairaland Females starts ignoring all this yeye thread embarassed

ignore yeye threads and enter which thread? Female folks dey create thread?

If this forum was created for females.......you know the result and wristbangle is my witness.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wow!!! Meet This Sexy American Army With The Body Of The GODDESS! / The Weird Way My Boyfriend Sleeps With Me – Girl Reveals / Lady In Church Whines Her Waist For A Man While Dancing (Photo, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.