Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,938 members, 7,835,125 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

A Relationship Without Money Is A Relationship On Auto-pilot - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Relationship Without Money Is A Relationship On Auto-pilot (3089 Views)

5 Things To Never Post About Your Relationship On Social Media / How Many Of You Are In A Relationship Without Sex? Share Your Experience / Reasons You Should Never FORCE A Relationship On A Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Relationship Without Money Is A Relationship On Auto-pilot by Djicemob: 9:11pm On Oct 22, 2015
Forget the talk,a relationship without a little money is a relationship on auto-pilot.Better put,it is like a car without brakes on a high way,sooner or later its gonna run into something and maybe crash!

Not taking away the fact that a relationship without some kind of financial backing can/might/will actually work,it is a meagre 3 in 10 cases.Guys,ladies if you are in a relationship and money doesnt play any role in your relationship...marry eachother! Lol.i mean,It dont get no realer than that.Shout out to ya'll.

MY REASONS

1.A relationship without money becomes boring
In no time it becomes the same old routine,same old visit me i visit you,i love u i love you too,no spontaenity,no craziness,no 'it' factor,no getaways,no 'spoiling' of eachother and for the guys she runs off to a better,badder or a more 'romantic' dude (see number 3)

2.It would lack some certain spice
Spice is the spice of a good relationship.Now brethren you'd agree with me that,with a little money you can spice up a relationship to a large extent. cool

3.You can be romantic with money
Guys,Imagine buying surprise tickets to a place your partner loves and always dream about,imagine the look on her face when you make those dreams come true.Priceless right?

4.You are classy and highly tasteful with money
Take this analogy for instance,Imagine a situation where your partner have always dreamt of owning a honda crosstour car.Now Imagine coming home one day with something better...say a benz S650,imagine the excitement,love and instant wetness your female partner would sudden feel. Crazy huh? Plus you are seen doing more classier things than the usual.

5.You can take care of your partner with it
Your girl wants to buy new clothes you dont come to NL to create a thread on how your GF is a gold-digger,you treat your girl! When its raining and she's stranded somewhere you drive down there to pick her up. cool

6.Her friends and family love you
While this cannot apply in all cases,in some other cases(lol) if you spoil your girl real good and extend the goodies to her friends and family,they are bound to love you and you are the topic on their lips.However you have to be a gentleman and a good guy to increase your chances.

7.You are regarded highly
Your girl is proud of you everywhere anytime and people see you as a 'somebody' too (Gbagaun? I know)

8.You are in the driver's seat
You both have some certain kind of control of your relationship.No poverty to drive you some place else atimes. grin

9.You are confident
No exteem issues,you look people in the eyes when rolling with your partner,you are proud of yourselves...if nothing,you look beautiful and handsome with a little finance when flossing in the streets.

10.At the end of day,you can enjoy love.

Moral Lessons
Notwithstanding there are also many disadavantages when money plays huge parts in a relationship,as a matter of fact,i think there's no way you can fully ascertain the genuineness of a relationship with money or lots of it involved but... damn it! you are better off with it...some of it atleast,it comes in handy sometimes.

Lets all be inspired to work hard.Guys,have your girl ever been 'stolen' from you cos of this darn thing called money? Now you get the picture! I've had a couple of experiences too but I think Its necessarily not a bad thing but a motivation to redefine yourself and work harder.

Cc:lalasticlala

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Relationship Without Money Is A Relationship On Auto-pilot by Beesluv: 9:12pm On Oct 22, 2015
Summer r/ship
Re: A Relationship Without Money Is A Relationship On Auto-pilot by INTROVERT(f): 9:12pm On Oct 22, 2015
Nigeria boys will be like "but I have a bright future nah, even if I don't have money now"..... grin grin grin

God bless you OP and like Sandra said if a guy dosent have money to spend on a girl he dosent deserve to kfcu...

And for all you nairaland boys above 25 dating 16-21 yo girls and deceiving them for kfcu, your punishment in hell will be special. angry

3 Likes

Re: A Relationship Without Money Is A Relationship On Auto-pilot by Nobody: 9:14pm On Oct 22, 2015
Ok.
Re: A Relationship Without Money Is A Relationship On Auto-pilot by Nobody: 9:17pm On Oct 22, 2015
and after all these, she leaves you for another guy. how do you explain that?

1 Like

Re: A Relationship Without Money Is A Relationship On Auto-pilot by Laveda(f): 9:17pm On Oct 22, 2015
Good one. . . The guys here won't like this grin grin

1 Like

Re: A Relationship Without Money Is A Relationship On Auto-pilot by ClassCaptain(m): 9:18pm On Oct 22, 2015
Let me go and Think of what to comment ..
Re: A Relationship Without Money Is A Relationship On Auto-pilot by kossyablaze(m): 9:19pm On Oct 22, 2015
Even the one with money is scam...Watch Flavour ft Phyno and M.I - Wiser

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Relationship Without Money Is A Relationship On Auto-pilot by misspicy(f): 9:19pm On Oct 22, 2015
True talk...op read my mind
Re: A Relationship Without Money Is A Relationship On Auto-pilot by falconey(m): 9:21pm On Oct 22, 2015
INTROVERT:
Nigeria boys will be like "but I have a bright future nah, even if I don't have money now"..... grin grin grin

God bless you OP and like Sandra said if a guy dosent have money to spend on a girl he dosent deserve to kfcu...

And for all you nairaland boys above 25 dating 16-21 yo girls and deceiving them for kfcu, your punishment in hell will be special. angry

its not our fault, the 22 and above FANNY has lose form and slack.

Besides we don't spend much on 16-21.
Re: A Relationship Without Money Is A Relationship On Auto-pilot by GJames(m): 9:23pm On Oct 22, 2015
I agree with the OP. This is the reason I have never made any attempt to woo a girl.
Money first, girl later.
Re: A Relationship Without Money Is A Relationship On Auto-pilot by otabuko(m): 9:25pm On Oct 22, 2015
it's alright...my shawty knows i have a bright future...she still stick with me.........the second poster said such thing......
Re: A Relationship Without Money Is A Relationship On Auto-pilot by Djicemob: 9:29pm On Oct 22, 2015
Na this kind things girls like angry grin

Dont also forget that a guy with lots of money to throw around might also be a potential player or bad person o.
Re: A Relationship Without Money Is A Relationship On Auto-pilot by Djicemob: 9:41pm On Oct 22, 2015
GJames:
I agree with the OP. This is the reason I have never made any attempt to woo a girl.
Money first, girl later.
Thank you...this is exactly the reason for the thread
Re: A Relationship Without Money Is A Relationship On Auto-pilot by allytinted: 9:47pm On Oct 22, 2015
Re: A Relationship Without Money Is A Relationship On Auto-pilot by Nobody: 11:00pm On Oct 22, 2015
OP send me your account number abeg.

You deserve small change to add more ingredients to your relationship for this write up.
Re: A Relationship Without Money Is A Relationship On Auto-pilot by yemmit90: 11:07pm On Oct 22, 2015
Unlike men, Ladies spend alot on themselves and other unnecessary flashy stuffs. Therefore, they will never be happy at where they lacks all these things(even if they pretend to be). Our culture too is not helping the situation.

This is what many NL guys that call them gold-diggers fail to understand.
Re: A Relationship Without Money Is A Relationship On Auto-pilot by ideyhere(f): 11:15pm On Oct 22, 2015
More than 2 hours and this thread is still in page 1? Are NL boys on strike

If the topic were 'why do ladies like money?' "ladies and guys with car", "only thing girls have to offer is their pussay", etc, they for don carry their mouth run this thread to page 20...

1 Like

Re: A Relationship Without Money Is A Relationship On Auto-pilot by virginboy1(m): 11:18pm On Oct 22, 2015
INDIAN,CANADIAN,TOGOLESE,BENIN,ENGLAND AND USA LADIES ARE SWEET TO DATE, THEY ARE NOT ALWAYS ABOUT THE MONEY....THEY JUST NEED A MAN. Seriously many Naija babes need to REVAMP The money money mentality
Re: A Relationship Without Money Is A Relationship On Auto-pilot by Nobody: 11:19pm On Oct 22, 2015
Wonder what kinda love y'all think money will give you, using money to build a relationship is like the lust you feel after se*x, it's vain and has no depth, so shallow when it's no longer coming u realize you only had a companion who was there to help you waste the money..... OP, if at all you really want a girl to love you, money should be secondary but not pushed to the background too coz it's important to sustain to an extent, we should be loved for who we are not how many zeros we have.... And all ya hungry girls quickly agreeing with OP, you also should be ready to offer more than just puss* to your man. PEACE#

1 Like

Re: A Relationship Without Money Is A Relationship On Auto-pilot by Nobody: 11:19pm On Oct 22, 2015
I think this is worth making front page. But in my opinion,I'd say it's different strokes 4 different folks. Having more than enough money to spend does not guarantee happiness nd the success ov a relationship. There are so many ways to spice a relationship without d guy necessarily being rich. The attraction counts a lot...there's got to be love and a desire to stick together. There are girls out there who can conveniently put up with an average guy without looking out 4 some rich dude to come whisk her away. There are just certain things fancy outings nd instant luxury do not make up for. Buh,if u're lucky to get a man who's got doz qualities u desire plus money,then that's just some good luck. It's all about individual choices nd preferences. No die-hard rules...
I favour prospects,potentials...ambition....Again, I say..different strokes 4 different folks...

#Philosopher Quëën#

1 Like

Re: A Relationship Without Money Is A Relationship On Auto-pilot by virginboy1(m): 11:24pm On Oct 22, 2015
GJames:
Money first, girl later.

Make money and lavish it on a girl. na wa ooo
Re: A Relationship Without Money Is A Relationship On Auto-pilot by daxlasaint(m): 11:25pm On Oct 22, 2015
Oliviaarims:
I think this is worth making front page. But in my opinion,I'd say it's different strokes 4 different folks. Having more than enough money to spend does not guarantee happiness nd the success ov a relationship. There are so many ways to spice a relationship without d guy necessarily being rich. The attraction counts a lot...there's got to be love and a desire to stick together. There are girls out there who can conveniently put up with an average guy without looking out 4 some rich dude to come whisk her away. It's all about individual choices nd preferences. No die-hard rules...
I favour prospects,potentials...ambition....Again, I say..different strokes 4 different folks...

#Philosopher Quëën#

Am all for love but pls take a minute and picture this; a loving relationship between two people who have virtually zero naira between them... how "Happy and lovefilled " would that relationship be say two months down the line with the brokeness being an ever present cloud over it?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Relationship Without Money Is A Relationship On Auto-pilot by virginboy1(m): 11:27pm On Oct 22, 2015
Oliviaarims:
I think this is worth making front page. But in my opinion,I'd say it's different strokes 4 different folks. Having more than enough money to spend does not guarantee happiness nd the success ov a relationship. There are so many ways to spice a relationship without d guy necessarily being rich. The attraction counts a lot...there's got to be love and a desire to stick together. There are girls out there who can conveniently put up with an average guy without looking out 4 some rich dude to come whisk her away. There are just certain things fancy outings nd instant luxury do not make up for. Buh,if u're lucky to get a man who's got doz qualities u desire plus money,then that's just some good luck. It's all about individual choices nd preferences. No die-hard rules...

#Philosopher Quëën#

If only 80% of our girls could reason like you... Nice one Madam
Re: A Relationship Without Money Is A Relationship On Auto-pilot by ideyhere(f): 11:27pm On Oct 22, 2015
philcupid:
Wonder what kinda love y'all think money will give you, using money to build a relationship is like the lust you feel after se*x, it's vain and has no depth, so shallow when it's no longer coming u realize you only had a companion who was there to help you waste the money..... OP, if at all you really want a girl to love you, money should be secondary but not pushed to the background too coz it's important to sustain to an extent, we should be loved for who we are not how many zeros we have.... And all ya hungry girls quickly agreeing with OP, you also should be ready to offer more than just puss* to your man. PEACE#

Did you read the post to the end?
Re: A Relationship Without Money Is A Relationship On Auto-pilot by Nobody: 11:36pm On Oct 22, 2015
daxlasaint:

Am all for love but pls take a minute and picture this; a loving relationship between two people who have virtually zero naira between them... how "Happy and lovefilled " would that relationship be say two months down the line with the brokeness being an ever present cloud over it?
I'm not talking broke here...I said average. What does being broke,in ur definition entail anyway?
Re: A Relationship Without Money Is A Relationship On Auto-pilot by Nobody: 11:39pm On Oct 22, 2015
virginboy1:

If only 80% of our girls could reason like you... Nice one Madam
Fank yhu,virginboy...
Re: A Relationship Without Money Is A Relationship On Auto-pilot by daxlasaint(m): 11:53pm On Oct 22, 2015
Oliviaarims:

I'm not talking broke here...I said average. What does being broke,in ur definition entail anyway?

Ok, average is reasonable smiley... thought you meant broke... my bad embarassed

... as for my definition of broke, hmmn... broke is when your income or available cash is insufficient to cover your NEEDS, much less your WANTS... e.g. my humble self, although I earn what the average nigerian will call a very good salary... after my NEEDS, am almost always broke (at least. By the standard of how buoyant someone on my salary is supposed to be)...
Re: A Relationship Without Money Is A Relationship On Auto-pilot by daxlasaint(m): 11:57pm On Oct 22, 2015
Oliviaarims:

BTW best relationship I ever had was during the yrs my cash flow was substancially lower than it is now... 4 yrs of bliss but in the end I would be lying to myself if I say we wouldn't still be together and maybe married even ... if I had more money back then ( money ALWAYS counts)
Re: A Relationship Without Money Is A Relationship On Auto-pilot by rudebouy: 12:10am On Oct 23, 2015
OP, so therefore dose dont have money can go and die, abi?
Re: A Relationship Without Money Is A Relationship On Auto-pilot by rapmike(m): 12:33am On Oct 23, 2015
Won't agree totally with this, there are times when money presence or absence complicates things.

For example if a lady abandons a guy because of money(or lack of it) and then 5 years from now the guy becomes rich nko? Makes no sense.

But then if you are broke (as a guy or lady), relationship is not for you, at least take care of yourself and gather small.

1 Like

Re: A Relationship Without Money Is A Relationship On Auto-pilot by Nobody: 12:45am On Oct 23, 2015
daxlasaint:

Ok, average is reasonable smiley... thought you meant broke... my bad embarassed

... as for my definition of broke, hmmn... broke is when your income or available cash is insufficient to cover your NEEDS, much less your WANTS... e.g. my humble self, although I earn what the average nigerian will call a very good salary... after my NEEDS, am almost always broke (at least. By the standard of how buoyant someone on my salary is supposed to be)...
Perfect definition...

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Are Guys Controlled By Sex / Guys, How Do You Feel........................(kingkong Feelings) / Why Can't I Fall In Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.