Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,503 members, 7,823,172 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

Is Monogamy A Myth ? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Monogamy A Myth ? (1647 Views)

Is Monogamy Realistic? / Breast Orgasm, A Myth Or Reality? / Intimacy Compatibilty Is A Myth! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Monogamy A Myth ? by whitelexi(m): 11:17am On May 04, 2009
Absolutely nothing wrong with monogamy
Re: Is Monogamy A Myth ? by iice(f): 1:48pm On May 04, 2009
Not a myth
Re: Is Monogamy A Myth ? by Pataki: 2:24pm On May 04, 2009
Sadly to say this, in the present generation we live in, it is fast becoming a myth. So true, but so sad.
Re: Is Monogamy A Myth ? by Akabiboy(m): 2:58pm On May 04, 2009
Monogamy is non existence. It is a term coined to deter men from enjoy the comfort of the opposite sex.
Re: Is Monogamy A Myth ? by IyaKadijat(f): 3:04pm On May 04, 2009
Akabi_boy:

Monogamy is non existence. It is a term coined to deter men from enjoy the comfort of the opposite sex.

Polygamy is non-existent. It was a term coined to grant men as many sexual partners as humanly possible while letting the woman remain stagnant with one man for the rest of her life.

I'm cool with polygamy-if I get to have more than one husband too! Hubba, hubba! grin grin wink
Re: Is Monogamy A Myth ? by Akabiboy(m): 3:08pm On May 04, 2009
@iyakadijat

Well if you want to enjoy the goodness of polygamy you most be ready to define the pertanity of the seeds of such relationship ala you having many husbands.
Re: Is Monogamy A Myth ? by Pataki: 3:10pm On May 04, 2009
IyaKadijat:

Polygamy is non-existent. It was a term coined to grant men as many sexual partners as humanly possible while letting the woman remain stagnant with one man for the rest of her life.

I'm cool with polygamy-if I get to have more than one husband too! Hubba, hubba!  grin grin wink
This lady is mad hilarious. grin What it do you? Which guy would tolerate sharing you with another man as his wife huh? cheesy For women? Some women like it that way. cheesy
Re: Is Monogamy A Myth ? by IyaKadijat(f): 4:03pm On May 04, 2009
Akabi_boy:

@iyakadijat

Well if you want to enjoy the goodness of polygamy you most be ready to define the pertanity of the seeds of such relationship ala you having many husbands.

Definition:

1 man to go and bring home the big bucks to Mama everyday.

1 man to lay down the pipe while 1st man is at work everyday-Mama has bad plumbing, o!

1 man to be romantic and sweet and hug me because 2nd man is too tired from laying down pipe to hug and kiss Mama.

1 man to talk to me about the day's events because 3rd man is too busy hugging me to talk.

Ah 4 husbands! this would be the life, ooo!
Re: Is Monogamy A Myth ? by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jul 27, 2012
Would you have the strength to cope with them all? I doubt.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Babe Broke Up With Me Wen She Discovered She Had Hiv / Should She Have Paid? / Most Women Go After Money And Most Men Who Lavish Cheat On Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.