Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,213 members, 7,849,745 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:02 AM

Please Read And Tell Me,where Did I Go Wrong? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Read And Tell Me,where Did I Go Wrong? (3097 Views)

What Sort Of Devilish Wife Did I Marry? / Where Did I Go Wrong Here?- A True Life Story / Where Did I Go Wrong With My Boyfriend In This Situation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Read And Tell Me,where Did I Go Wrong? by freecocoa(f): 1:04am On Dec 05, 2010
Poster,just be thankful dat God delivered you from her evil hands,please forget her and move on wiv your life,i believe you've learnt some lessons,the only place you went wrong is that,you saw the hand writing on the wall but you acted blind to it,i don't believe that someone should loose his/her sense of reasoning just cos he/she is in love,when in love please learn to use your head as well as your heart.best of luck in your next trial.
Re: Please Read And Tell Me,where Did I Go Wrong? by obowunmi(m): 1:09am On Dec 05, 2010
Don't be a dufus. Funny sometimes--- how we illusion God to be magician. My advice for young naïve people out there, if someone doesn't treat you well, MOVE on. No point in being with someone who gives you such grieve and pain.
Re: Please Read And Tell Me,where Did I Go Wrong? by susanamand(f): 12:02pm On Dec 07, 2010
Hi,

Forst and foremost i have to say u suprised me, cause i never knew guys like you exist on this planet earth but i must confess that u saw the hand writing on the wall but because you are so blinded by the word LOVE u didn't see it.

Anyway thank God for everything, HIM alone knows why it have to end this way, she is not your wife who knows what harm she would have done if you guys get married.

Take your mind off the whole stuff i know is not going to be easy but with God you will scale through.

Life its funny, at times we are stab right on our face by the ones we love most, i have been in that road of heart break and i know what it means, waking up one morning and discovering that everything is fake even the life we live in.

It well, Move on my brother, in no time u will find her and take her home, i mean your own house
Re: Please Read And Tell Me,where Did I Go Wrong? by Achirimma(f): 1:23pm On Dec 07, 2010
Apart from going through her inbox,i don't see anything wrong in what u did,if dat was what actually happened. Forget about her & move on with your life.
Re: Please Read And Tell Me,where Did I Go Wrong? by Omolola1(f): 1:31pm On Dec 07, 2010
My guy, u have been brainwashed. . . (no offiences)
Re: Please Read And Tell Me,where Did I Go Wrong? by Druss(m): 4:51pm On Dec 09, 2010
eyonigger - dude she is not the one for you. Did GOD speak to you like he spoke to Hosea about staying with a lying wife? She will be as faithful to you as Israel was to GOD!!
Re: Please Read And Tell Me,where Did I Go Wrong? by juddyzier: 5:50pm On Dec 09, 2010
Wait, my brother, is your destiny caged in that family?
From the line of your story, one can easily dictate that the family doesn't train their children at the home front. That is why the father can be drinking wine from any passers by all in the name of marrying their daughter.

My darling brother, it is only God that gives the best match. I understand your predicament, recourse to God and He will definitely give you a girl of your heart.

Cheers

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guys Or Girls: Which Are Hornier? / Nigerian Girls That Bleach Needs To Stop Bleaching. We Love You The Way You Are. / Why Do Nigerian Girls Never Struggle With Their Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.