Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,205 members, 7,849,728 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:49 AM

Please Read And Tell Me,where Did I Go Wrong? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Read And Tell Me,where Did I Go Wrong? (3096 Views)

What Sort Of Devilish Wife Did I Marry? / Where Did I Go Wrong Here?- A True Life Story / Where Did I Go Wrong With My Boyfriend In This Situation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Read And Tell Me,where Did I Go Wrong? by No2Atheism(m): 1:30pm On May 04, 2009
amebo no1.:

come to think of it onyeoma,have  u gome for HIV, gonorrhea, and syphillis test?

good point amebono.1,  for once i see you make a comment that warrants you being kiss,

@poster (onyeoma) please take serious notice of what @amebono.1 said, its highly important, cus its true that that your cheating (former or is it present) partner might have transfered something to you during those times.
Re: Please Read And Tell Me,where Did I Go Wrong? by segzicres(m): 1:44pm On May 04, 2009
guy!!!!!!!1 i never thought stories like this exists. guy start your life againand this time don't look for a nympho!!!!okay!!!
i think you need deliverance in mfm.
Re: Please Read And Tell Me,where Did I Go Wrong? by Nobody: 3:41pm On May 04, 2009
@poster

She used you
do you realise that she has taken priceless time invested in this relationship from you

You shouldnt even be TALKING to her anymore, that's she keeps coming back. do you think you are nothing without her?
Bros get a hold of yourself, bury this chapter and move on. She'll regret it
Re: Please Read And Tell Me,where Did I Go Wrong? by onyeoma1: 4:02pm On May 04, 2009
@salsera
Thanks so much, i know i'm far better off without her.I'm already moving ahead but rememba me seriously in ur prayers.I have alredy overcame and i know God will restore unto me all the years the locust , cankerworms and the caterpillars have eaten.

Thanx you all for all ur advice, i'm receiving them with open minds and they are really transforming me
Re: Please Read And Tell Me,where Did I Go Wrong? by pinkylady1(f): 4:07pm On May 04, 2009
happy to know u're overcoming this with the help of God

wink
Re: Please Read And Tell Me,where Did I Go Wrong? by Pataki: 4:12pm On May 04, 2009
Wow! What a story you have got up there. Where did you go wrong? Several places! Is this the first time you would be dating? You were so foolishly in love. One thing I am however glad for in respect to you, is that, you have not allowed this experience to make you as a bitter person. Rather you are looking ahead to brighter things. smiley

That girl is a first class harlot. You never dated a wife material but a prostitute. And it is so annoying that she could manipulate you at whatever time she wanted, all with a simple apology! Please stop it! A woman who repeatedly cheats on you, is not worth the drama, she has repeatedly insulted, and lied to you. Yet you stayed through. How pathetic.

Move on with your life bro. She is not worth the shoes you are wearing. She is simply a dog, and thank goodness that you are not married to her. A failed relationship is far better than a failed marriage!

All the best.
Re: Please Read And Tell Me,where Did I Go Wrong? by noetic(m): 7:00pm On May 04, 2009
Pataki:

Wow! What a story you have got up there. Where did you go wrong? Several places! Is this the first time you would be dating? You were so foolishly in love. One thing I am however glad for in respect to you, is that, you have not allowed this experience to make you as a bitter person. Rather you are looking ahead to brighter things. smiley

That girl is a first class harlot. You never dated a wife material but a prostitute. And it is so annoying that she could manipulate you at whatever time she wanted, all with a simple apology! Please stop it! A woman who repeatedly cheats on you, is not worth the drama, she has repeatedly insulted, and lied to you. Yet you stayed through. How pathetic.

Move on with your life bro. She is not worth the shoes you are wearing. She is simply a dog, and thank goodness that you are not married to her. A failed relationship is far better than a failed marriage!

All the best.

that is mr pataki for u,
always hitting the nail on the head. well said.
Re: Please Read And Tell Me,where Did I Go Wrong? by 9ja4u(m): 10:02am On May 05, 2009
[size=8pt]Ru actually from 9JA ?, i seriously doubt it. Don't you have male friends u confide in. You have being Phocked back and front.
If ever that girl felt something like love to you it would have turned to contempt a long time ago.No self respecting Lady would knowingly marry a "doormat".Men grow some Balls. angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
[/size]
Re: Please Read And Tell Me,where Did I Go Wrong? by tomaagy(m): 10:31am On May 05, 2009
infact i didnt need to finish reading the story to know this guy was stupid!
Re: Please Read And Tell Me,where Did I Go Wrong? by Titiw4real: 10:45am On May 05, 2009
In -fact I've never seein A guy like u. please i strongly advice u to let her go
she is not for you, just pray to God
Re: Please Read And Tell Me,where Did I Go Wrong? by ThoniaSlim(f): 12:08pm On May 05, 2009
Whao. . .you've got a real good heart. . .i think you've forgiven her to the extent whereby she's taking you for granted. . .and trust me it won't stop. . .you better act now than later. . .
Re: Please Read And Tell Me,where Did I Go Wrong? by t00cUTE(f): 12:34pm On May 05, 2009
ThoniaSlim:

Whao. . .you've got a real good heart. . .i think you've forgiven her to the extent whereby she's taking you for granted. . .and trust me it won't stop. . .you better act now than later. . .
and dont u and i repeat dont u marry he cos hw re u sure she wont continue cheating and liein and with marriage dere is not goin back, u love her no doubt but is it worth all dis stress. just let her go and dis time be firm she has obviously taken u 4 granted cos she knws no matter wat she does u wud accept her back, d worst she has done is havin and abortion, hw re u sure dat its d 1st? and u still accepted her back. open ya eyes brother
Re: Please Read And Tell Me,where Did I Go Wrong? by Lax75(m): 3:51pm On May 05, 2009
Ok, it annoys me when chicks say they didnt know such guys exist. There are many guys out there who are faithful and loyal, but they get passed up and used because they are not "exciting" enough.

My brother, please time will heal you biko. Trust me. The girl is a devious chick who like many girls out there, portray this good girl image to their families. I also blame her family for not being objective. They don't realize that they will destroy their daughter's life by being blind and biased.

Thank your God for the signs. What if you married this chick? What if you had kids with her? She would make your life a living hell. Sounds like the kinda chick that would cheat on you and poison your food. Ol' boy, you still dey eat her food? Make you no eat her food o!

But please stop being a fool for love. This chick has no conscience and really makes our naija sisters look like Jerry Springer hoes.
Re: Please Read And Tell Me,where Did I Go Wrong? by ROBEN(m): 10:11am On May 21, 2009
so pathetic a story. Why does gud guys fall into the hands of these bitches? I cant understand.
Re: Please Read And Tell Me,where Did I Go Wrong? by Yehmey(f): 12:26pm On May 21, 2009
I UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU ARE GOING THROUGH. ITS LIKE EVERYTIME YOU THINK ABOUT THIS GIRL YOUR HEART BURNS, YOU EXPERIENCE A LOT OF PAINS EVEN TO THE EXTENT OF WEEPING. YES, YOU ARE IN LOVE WITH THIS GIRL BUT YOU DONT HAVE TO KILL YOURSELF, YOU'VE EVEN FORGIVEN HER SEVERAL TIMES.
DEAR FRIEND, YOU DID NOT DO ANYTHING WRONG, YOU ARE JUST A VICTIM OF FALLING IN LOVE WITH THE WRONG PERSON. I AM SURE YOU WOULD FIND SOMEONE THAT WILL LOVE YOU.
I BELIEVE SO MUCH IN LOVE AND I KNOW THAT IF SOMEONE LIKE YOU CAN SHOW SO MUCH LOVE TO A PERSON LIKE THAT, YOU WILL DEFINITELY FIND TRUE LOVE. JUST DONT THINK ABOUT HER , I KNOW ITS NOT EASY BUT TRY TO FORGET THE WHOLE SITUATION.
Re: Please Read And Tell Me,where Did I Go Wrong? by Olowojeje: 5:13pm On May 21, 2009
@ onyema 1. If what you wrote is a true story, then you are the most helpless foolish idiot on earth. Kudos to the girl for using your poor brainless head. BLIND LOVER
Re: Please Read And Tell Me,where Did I Go Wrong? by Olowojeje: 5:40pm On May 21, 2009
@ onyeoma, if your story is true, then you are the most miserable foolish idiot in existence. What yeye advice do you need here. I give the girl kudos for using your brainless head. Dont ever use the word LOVE because you dont even know what it means let alone having it. Big headed blind "lover". Shame to you!!!!!!
Re: Please Read And Tell Me,where Did I Go Wrong? by Kx: 5:46pm On May 21, 2009
@Poster could u pls tell ur age.

I get the impression u are just too young to play games let alone be in a serious relationship.
Secondly,u dont seem to communicate well or u simply dont have friends to share escapades
with and get sound advice.

Dont blame the girl.Blame urself for allowing u to be fooled.
Are u saying all thru ur professional training,u were not developing
skills for social life and marital activities?
Are we talking about a bookworm here.

Move on jari,learn from the masters b4 u carry woman!
Re: Please Read And Tell Me,where Did I Go Wrong? by onyeoma1: 7:42am On May 22, 2009
Thank u all for ur wonderful pieces of advice and opinions. I must admit some of them are really hard on me but its all good 4 it goes to show how U felt about my foolishness in dat relationship.

@ KX
i just crossed 30 so agewise i'm not as young as u thought; just that I foolishly trusted the girl and dats me sha. I dont believe in escapades, games and maltreating ladies.I neva had any cause to regret in my past relationships except 4 dis which i almost took to d alter but I believe God used all these to tell me severally even while I seemed not 2 understand initially that she is not my wife.

@Olowojeje,
Thanks for the "insult", I might have goofed but my head is not really brainless.All the same thanks 4 hitting it very hard on me,It depicts the dissapointments u felt concerning my action.

@Yehmey
Thanks so so much for ur understanding. I have already moved on with my life.I concluded that having done all 2 make it work and still find mysef where i am,we are not meant to be married. As a christian, I have 4given her and 4given myself too 4 acting so blindly/foolishly;we are just casual friends now.

Another funny thing is that the parents are aware that things are cloudy between us(tho i dont know the extent of what she told them), none of them has considered it wise to call me to find out my side irrespective of what their daughter might have told them.

Thanks you all, keep the advice coming cos they re making me stronger each day.
Re: Please Read And Tell Me,where Did I Go Wrong? by Olowojeje: 10:23am On May 22, 2009
@ Onyeoma1, am very sorry if I had used harsh words on you. The reason is that i was grosslly surprised at the "naive-level" you were operating. I f you are good, our faithful God can never give you an unfaithful woman for a wife. It was only prophet Hosea that God did it to and he did it for a good purpose. If you are sowing faithfullness in your relationships, God Himself is even more faithful and will treat you with abundance of mercy and faithfulness.
So all in all forget about that "daughter -of - unfaithfullness".Just get closer to your creator and He will wipe away your tears and then reward you out of the abundance of His grace. Goodluck!!
Re: Please Read And Tell Me,where Did I Go Wrong? by biola44: 10:45am On May 22, 2009
@poster: finally i now know why they say ,"only fools fall in love", no offense meant, i dont envy u @ all, of course u were wrong 4 condoning infidelity-d no 1 relationship n marriage breaker, a cheating partner should be 4given only once if u can,
Re: Please Read And Tell Me,where Did I Go Wrong? by onyeoma1: 12:24pm On May 22, 2009
@Olowojeje
Thanx so much for your encouragement. I understood the need for you to use such harsh words on you, the most important thing is that no matter how hrash it was,you communicated to me which I really appreciated. You are indeed a good brother.
Re: Please Read And Tell Me,where Did I Go Wrong? by okotie800(m): 8:54pm On Jun 09, 2009
Brother , u just have to be a brother and leave her alone.She is not worth it.All women are not like that.Most women are submissive, caring and loving.4 Godsake brother, find em and marry em.Just thank ur stars that u did not finally marry her.There is this saying that goes like this-beat me once, shame on you, beat me twice, shame on me.In ur case she beat u more than 3 times and u still have not learnt ur lessons.U are the one to be blamed 4 ur prblms but u can still move on brother lol.Hola at ordinaryman3000@yahoo.Com.
Re: Please Read And Tell Me,where Did I Go Wrong? by Hesperus(m): 9:09pm On Jun 09, 2009
@ poster, I'm sorry but I think you've been foolish long enough! How can someone send you a text, "I've bleeped her back, front and whateva", and you still stuck to dat relationship? Dat alone should have been the backbreaker!
Anyway, my advice to you, just forget about that ashawo and look for someone else. More responsible girls plenty for town.
Re: Please Read And Tell Me,where Did I Go Wrong? by gram: 10:13pm On Jun 09, 2009
Dear lover boy, if I must be frank with you, I will tell you that you do not know what you are doing. You should be thanking God that even when you we re stubborn and adamant on treading through the dangerous relationship that is capable of leading you to no other place but failure in spite of all the signs that God was showing you by revealing the girl’s secret to you, you were just being unnecessarily worried. Free that girl, and ask yourself what you want in a woman instead of going for just anything. Place a value on yourself and don’t think that if you don’t marry that LovePeddler, you cannot have a future. Pray to God, do things right, I mean God’s way and He will give you a daughter of Zion. All the best, if you will listen.
Re: Please Read And Tell Me,where Did I Go Wrong? by cooldud62: 11:39pm On Jun 09, 2009
you are a fool, a big one.
your girlfriend is a fooler,
and both of you are foolest.
fools in love
Re: Please Read And Tell Me,where Did I Go Wrong? by sparta(f): 12:44pm On Jun 10, 2009
@ poster

you are the most pathetic guy i have ever come across in my entire life. you are not in love rather you are naive and not smart at all. Sorry if this sounds insulting. Do you have to wait till you get infected with HIV/AIDS before you know you were dating a DOG, love-vendor, LovePeddler, HOOTCHIE Whatever? cry

You got a text saying "she had been f, kd front , back and center yet you forgave her ehn, mr nice guy?

You confirmed she had an abortion for another guy wihtin just how many years of dating and you still took her back?

What is your problem man? LOVE AIN'T THAT BLIND

Do you even have any dignity or pride as a man? Man you are so annoying, angry What kind of advice do you need? What you need is prayers man, i will be praying for you, this is so too sad. cry
Re: Please Read And Tell Me,where Did I Go Wrong? by hixxx1(m): 1:28pm On Jun 10, 2009
Poster, I feel u. Anyways try burn dis affair. Abeg u dey fall my hand. The chic will never marry u because subconciously she knows you are too good for her and marrying you will lead to her early garve.
Re: Please Read And Tell Me,where Did I Go Wrong? by atropin(f): 1:58pm On Dec 04, 2010
Hmmm so touchin,forget abt her n d past, there is no need tellin her parent abt abortion stuff,if u try 2 do dat it would look as if u r tryin 2 justify urself n they might nt believe ur story. open a new chapter of life , Lord would cover grounds 4 u smileycheers
Re: Please Read And Tell Me,where Did I Go Wrong? by otokx(m): 5:18pm On Dec 04, 2010
Incredulous
Re: Please Read And Tell Me,where Did I Go Wrong? by greedie1(f): 12:14am On Dec 05, 2010
@poster, i ll try not to be so blunt though i feel lyk hitting u hard on d head!, I DONT PITY YOU ONE BIT. Ow could anybody be so annoyingly stupid? Even if d so called love deprived you of all ur reasoning nd senses. U acted nd are still acting lyk an alien abducted by humans nd unaccustomed to our ways. To think dat u had d impetus to write such nonsense nd even ask us to comment when you should be hiding ur head in shame, To ans ur qus, 1 ur are to blame 2 nobody is dat trustin and stupid 3 u deserve all you got 4 u was d girls mugun 5 if dat is wt love entails, den to hell wit it, Dont view dis as an insult, i usually ve a high reserve of pity but it all dried up upon readin dis article, i cant believe ple like u still exist nd believe me, im a romantic. I can only conclude dat u need serious prayers nd to make up 4 my lack of pity, i ll help u in praying but pls pls wake from your slumber, thank you
Re: Please Read And Tell Me,where Did I Go Wrong? by Battery1(m): 12:44am On Dec 05, 2010
Chai,@poster,u dey write o! Sometin u go jst summarize in 2 or 3 sentences,u jst dey punish person 2 read. Breathin in and out heavily. Wat a novel?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Whats Your Best Music Love Video Story? / Why Are These Girls So Nice To Me Nowadays? / Would You Marry A Man Who Is Diabetic + Kidney Failure (who Does Dialysis Daily)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.