Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

Nyesom Wike: I Can Never Be Intimidated! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nyesom Wike: I Can Never Be Intimidated! (29460 Views)

Wike: "I Will Release Video Of Police Commissioner Plotting To Rig Elections" / Eberechi Suzzette Wike: "I Belong To The Kitchen, I Also Belong To Court Room" / Wike: 'I Wont Go Down Alone, If I Go Down Everyone Goes Down With Me' - Herald (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nyesom Wike: I Can Never Be Intimidated! by tobtap: 2:49pm On Oct 25, 2015
fear don catch am grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nyesom Wike: I Can Never Be Intimidated! by abe4kom: 2:50pm On Oct 25, 2015
We know and trust you
Re: Nyesom Wike: I Can Never Be Intimidated! by ERONX(m): 2:50pm On Oct 25, 2015
Re: Nyesom Wike: I Can Never Be Intimidated! by Emokai3(m): 2:50pm On Oct 25, 2015
Not at all,,not buhari,,nor ameachi can intimidate u..you must b governor

1 Like

Re: Nyesom Wike: I Can Never Be Intimidated! by funum(m): 2:51pm On Oct 25, 2015
Ok
Re: Nyesom Wike: I Can Never Be Intimidated! by Nobody: 2:51pm On Oct 25, 2015
DUDE YOU ALREADY HAVE....

NEXT....
Re: Nyesom Wike: I Can Never Be Intimidated! by efilefun(m): 2:53pm On Oct 25, 2015
Watched the election Live on youtube that day and it was something else, imagine Wike in Inec office during election, they had to teargas dakuku and his supporters before they were able to smuggle the idiot outta the office. Bunch of criminals, lets see if Mama Piss will leave her hiding place to come take bullets for you this time around....lmao
dekdek:
grin
Useless man. There is no intimidation anywhere. Go to appeal and plead ur case. It is a well-known fact that the election that brought u in was fraudulent and highly "criminous". Mama Piss had to forgo her voting right in bayelsa beside her husband to spearhead the fraud here in Ph.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nyesom Wike: I Can Never Be Intimidated! by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 2:54pm On Oct 25, 2015
omenka:
Exactly. That is what most of them are- "pseudo-literates". Imagine a supposed Ph.D holder saying "how much did Nwobodo stole? Such a damn shame.
And ur Dullard created West Germany?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nyesom Wike: I Can Never Be Intimidated! by shamecurls(m): 2:54pm On Oct 25, 2015
grin

4 Likes

Re: Nyesom Wike: I Can Never Be Intimidated! by amaechionuh(m): 2:54pm On Oct 25, 2015
Yes they were free and fair, I stay at rumuomasi. Take it or leave it APC won't smell the brick house, the dullard of daura can do nothing and he can as well send the whole Nigerian battalions, we will overcome.
TheGoodJoe:

Does he need to live in Rivers State to know the truth? Answer yes or no. Was the election in Rumukwuta, Rumola, Rumuomasi free and fair?

3 Likes

Re: Nyesom Wike: I Can Never Be Intimidated! by francoray(m): 2:55pm On Oct 25, 2015
Story for the gods
Re: Nyesom Wike: I Can Never Be Intimidated! by Otunbatrafford: 2:55pm On Oct 25, 2015
Mama piss, please call your errand boy to order. He needs to be reminded that the era of impunity is now over.

1 Like

Re: Nyesom Wike: I Can Never Be Intimidated! by Nobody: 2:55pm On Oct 25, 2015
just dey there..... e go soon clear for your eye. Na laugh I just dey laugh you.
Re: Nyesom Wike: I Can Never Be Intimidated! by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 2:56pm On Oct 25, 2015
Omotolu:
....jonathan does not have a Phd. He has master degree-confirm from President Obasanjo.
Atleast he has a Masters,your dullard doesn't even have a Waec Cert

1 Like

Re: Nyesom Wike: I Can Never Be Intimidated! by Uteghe(m): 2:56pm On Oct 25, 2015
grin Keep crying. SS is for APC
Re: Nyesom Wike: I Can Never Be Intimidated! by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 2:57pm On Oct 25, 2015
shamecurls:
grin
Lol,Apc like online campaign sha,that's how u guys lost d last election in Ph
Re: Nyesom Wike: I Can Never Be Intimidated! by Eluwilussit(m): 2:57pm On Oct 25, 2015
FreeGlobe:

You are an idiot. Don't you know what is typographical errors. and let me tell you for the umpteenth time, no one is afraid of the dullard from daura

A complete idiiot. Irredeemably so. Just wanted to get some likes. No mind her type.

1 Like

Re: Nyesom Wike: I Can Never Be Intimidated! by Nobody: 2:57pm On Oct 25, 2015
FreeGlobe:
Read below, the personal statement from Barrister Nyesom Wike following the judgement from Buhari's tribunal. Whoever is the tribunal judge that delivered that black market judgement should know that there is no peace for hawks and vultures of People's mandate. Rivers State is 100% a PDP State. There will not be any rerun elections! Fav this

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=729089640568563&substory_index=0&id=672482079562653
ur stupiidity is out of dis world......
Re: Nyesom Wike: I Can Never Be Intimidated! by sexyjob(m): 2:58pm On Oct 25, 2015
FatIjeomaOkolie:

I am totally ashamed that this man was in charge of the education ministry in Nigeria.

@ Topic

Wike should focus on a more difficult challenge ahead of him.

He has lost his immunity. He should choose his words very carefully.

This is no longer the era of stealing is not corruption. He should seek advise from Saraki for his own good.
And you think he typed those words himself. How childish. smh!

2 Likes

Re: Nyesom Wike: I Can Never Be Intimidated! by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 2:58pm On Oct 25, 2015
Uteghe:
grin Keep crying. SS is for APC
The way North is for PDP,How many states does Apc has in SS,even Edo state is going to PDP next
Re: Nyesom Wike: I Can Never Be Intimidated! by Nobody: 2:59pm On Oct 25, 2015
FatIjeomaOkolie:

I am totally ashamed that this man was in charge of the education ministry in Nigeria.

@ Topic

Wike should focus on a more difficult challenge ahead of him.

He has lost his immunity. He should choose his words very carefully.

This is no longer the era of stealing is not corruption. He should seek advise from Saraki for his own good.

You should be more ashamed that your president and personal messiah is a stark illiterate.

1 Like

Re: Nyesom Wike: I Can Never Be Intimidated! by Nuhusky: 3:00pm On Oct 25, 2015
Wike park well! She you say you will commit suicide if Amaechi become minister I hope you hav not change your plan

2 Likes

Re: Nyesom Wike: I Can Never Be Intimidated! by Nobody: 3:00pm On Oct 25, 2015
HIGHESTPOPORI:
...common sense supersedes educational qualification...

2 Likes

Re: Nyesom Wike: I Can Never Be Intimidated! by honeygirl17: 3:00pm On Oct 25, 2015
TheGoodJoe:

Does he need to live in Rivers State to know the truth? Answer yes or no. Was the election in Rumukwuta, Rumola, Rumuomasi free and fair?
What about the one in kano was it credible , answer me! mumu Southerners
Re: Nyesom Wike: I Can Never Be Intimidated! by Yinkame123(m): 3:00pm On Oct 25, 2015
How the tide turns. pDP will not let us rest when the dullard alcoholic drunkard that has no shoe along with his hippopotamus grammatical murderer were intimidating all and sundry to show their might. Was PDP chairman of Rivers State contest for the position during the congress absolutely no but a judgment was procure to oust Ameachi loyalist. The same group says 16 is greater than 19. We ate leaving witness to the charade call election in Rivers State. Wike should just shut his gutter mouth and ready to be paid in his own coin. Revenge they say is better served cold. Am laughing in ikwereeeee

1 Like

Re: Nyesom Wike: I Can Never Be Intimidated! by elbaraj001(m): 3:00pm On Oct 25, 2015
FreeGlobe:

almajiri are you preparing to go and vote APC in Rivers State or are you planning more boko haram attacks?
Is dat d best u have to say? U can do better scumbag...never u insult northerners in ur wildest imagination..

Be warn!
Re: Nyesom Wike: I Can Never Be Intimidated! by yungest(m): 3:00pm On Oct 25, 2015
I can never b intimidated Nigerian students...... LWKM
Re: Nyesom Wike: I Can Never Be Intimidated! by Nobody: 3:01pm On Oct 25, 2015
HIGHESTPOPORI:
which one ur papa get?....stupiid bastardd
Re: Nyesom Wike: I Can Never Be Intimidated! by size40: 3:02pm On Oct 25, 2015
dekdek:

The voting public of cos. Of cos APC is popular down here. Only deluded folks who thinks rivers starts and ends with both Obiakpor and port harcourt city LGA will say other wise. And these apc members aren't abokis like u eediots want to paint instead sons of the soil.
Let both meet at the Battle field under fair conditions and let the winner emerged not from intimidation as experienced in the over rulled election.
Don't mind them. Who told Wike that Rivers state is 100% PDP? Am a Rivers man but supports APC. That's how they keep deceiving themselves that Nigeria is 100% PDP.

7 Likes

Re: Nyesom Wike: I Can Never Be Intimidated! by wilfredomoba(m): 3:02pm On Oct 25, 2015
E go soon clear frm ur eye? No more PDP oooo

1 Like

Re: Nyesom Wike: I Can Never Be Intimidated! by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 3:02pm On Oct 25, 2015
Omotolu:
...common sense supersedes educational qualification...
Your dullard doesn't even have common sense,a person dat doesn't even knw full meaning of his party and d name of his deputy doesn't have common sense.All progressive Confidence-Apc,Osinbande

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

List Of Candidates For Anambra 2014 Governorship Election / Nigerian & Cameroonian CJTFs Carryout Successful Operation Against Boko Haram(pi / Lekki Shootings: Death Toll Not More Than Two – Governor Abiodun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.