Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,590 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

Nyesom Wike: I Can Never Be Intimidated! - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nyesom Wike: I Can Never Be Intimidated! (29447 Views)

Wike: "I Will Release Video Of Police Commissioner Plotting To Rig Elections" / Eberechi Suzzette Wike: "I Belong To The Kitchen, I Also Belong To Court Room" / Wike: 'I Wont Go Down Alone, If I Go Down Everyone Goes Down With Me' - Herald (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nyesom Wike: I Can Never Be Intimidated! by flokii: 4:15pm On Oct 25, 2015
haffaze777:

he is handsome lady,hope u decode dat?
I copy that...
thanks alot
Re: Nyesom Wike: I Can Never Be Intimidated! by Sunnyade01(m): 4:16pm On Oct 25, 2015
And this guy is a barrister? Shame!
Re: Nyesom Wike: I Can Never Be Intimidated! by mrhipup(m): 4:18pm On Oct 25, 2015
grin grin grin
Re: Nyesom Wike: I Can Never Be Intimidated! by Ashure: 4:19pm On Oct 25, 2015
TheGoodJoe:

Does he need to live in Rivers State to know the truth? Answer yes or no. Was the election in Rumukwuta, Rumola, Rumuomasi free and fair?
Yes he has to be in pH before he can run his saliva dripping mouth on affairs of R/S. there was election malpractices in Rivers as there were in Imo, Lagos and other states where APC won; committed by both PDP & APC. If the card reader was dismissed in Lagos how come it's upheld in Rivers? double standard I dear say.
Re: Nyesom Wike: I Can Never Be Intimidated! by Fearcom(m): 4:22pm On Oct 25, 2015
The Era of impunity is over, foool grin

1.The courts will back the verdict of the tribunal,
2.Another election will eventually be held, and
3. The will of the people will prevail. Comprehende??
Re: Nyesom Wike: I Can Never Be Intimidated! by Gap2020(m): 4:23pm On Oct 25, 2015
sexyjob:

And you think he typed those words himself. How childish. smh!
He can't allow or give out a sensitive information of such for any person to perform. So, Wike typed it not any one else.
Re: Nyesom Wike: I Can Never Be Intimidated! by Bimpe29: 4:27pm On Oct 25, 2015
Dakuku! Dakuku!! My Governor! My Governor!!
Re: Nyesom Wike: I Can Never Be Intimidated! by Rushdiesel: 4:31pm On Oct 25, 2015
FreeGlobe:

are you from Rivers state?
The cow shit is from no where.. He's a nobody.
Re: Nyesom Wike: I Can Never Be Intimidated! by FreeGlobe(f): 4:31pm On Oct 25, 2015
ihatesycophant:

The re-run would tell who is popular and who is not. Making too much noise will not do you any good because you guys say same during presidential election that no one can win Jonathan but today we've crossed the bridge. From the re-run we will know between Wike and Peterside who is more Rivers
Wike is not Jonathan. Wike is a thorough bred politician and I'm very sure he'll withstand APC shenanigans which Jonathan couldn't do.
Re: Nyesom Wike: I Can Never Be Intimidated! by FreeGlobe(f): 4:34pm On Oct 25, 2015
Banter1:
you're a reflection of your family and your region.
No apologies, you are also a reflection of your family and mischievous region. Go and die
Re: Nyesom Wike: I Can Never Be Intimidated! by Ikiriye(m): 4:40pm On Oct 25, 2015
sukkot:
bros, is nyesom your papa ? why you carry headache for the man matter ?
Has he chased your sister that you insult him
Re: Nyesom Wike: I Can Never Be Intimidated! by Ikiriye(m): 4:46pm On Oct 25, 2015
Fearcom:
The Era of impunity is over, foool grin

1.The courts will back the verdict of the tribunal,
2.Another election will eventually be held, and
3. The will of the people will prevail. Comprehende??
Did you take a closer look at the Lagos case.so what makes you think the court will back the tribunal.same evidence used to put apc in Lagos is now the opposite in ph.that's apc signature.one party state should be discouraged for the interest of Nigeria.pdp did same for 16 years with carry Go and apc is threading on same route so can kettle call pot black?.
Re: Nyesom Wike: I Can Never Be Intimidated! by ocelot2006(m): 4:49pm On Oct 25, 2015
FreeGlobe:

Rivers state is a Pdp state, if you like talk from now till tomorrow. there will not be a rerun.

lalasticlala

Even if there is a rerun, PDP will still trash APC. So let the clowns talk.

1 Like

Re: Nyesom Wike: I Can Never Be Intimidated! by Fearcom(m): 4:57pm On Oct 25, 2015
Ikiriye:

Did you take a closer look at the Lagos case.so what makes you think the court will back the tribunal.same evidence used to put apc in Lagos is now the opposite in ph.that's apc signature.one party state should be discouraged for the interest of Nigeria.pdp did same for 16 years with carry Go and apc is threading on same route so can kettle call pot black?.

This is NOTHING like Lagos. The evidence is too damning. I know what I'm talking about. This isn't hearsay.
Re: Nyesom Wike: I Can Never Be Intimidated! by Nobody: 5:04pm On Oct 25, 2015
175:
If you believe APC will win Rivers, then you
should also believe PDP will win Kano .
you guys always forget that pdp is no longer in power
Re: Nyesom Wike: I Can Never Be Intimidated! by sweatlana: 5:12pm On Oct 25, 2015
Rivers people are solidly behind you Sir.

The voice of the people is the voice of God.

Therefore God is behind you.
Re: Nyesom Wike: I Can Never Be Intimidated! by Greatidonis: 5:14pm On Oct 25, 2015
Him nova see anything if him see half watin him and shepopotamus do Ameachi him for no fit talk. Way that Mbu Juseph Mbu sef?
Re: Nyesom Wike: I Can Never Be Intimidated! by Forwetinnah: 5:16pm On Oct 25, 2015
omenka:
Exactly. That is what most of them are- "pseudo-literates". Imagine a supposed Ph.D holder saying "how much did Nwobodo stole? Such a damn shame.

Coming from people who voted a certificate-less mallam who speaks fufulde as Engrish**, Booooohari's blunder with English is Epic, no one wants to even listen to him(ask the delegates at the just concluded UN summit). See una leaking heads there
Re: Nyesom Wike: I Can Never Be Intimidated! by 83lagosroad(m): 5:24pm On Oct 25, 2015
TheGoodJoe:

Does he need to live in Rivers State to know the truth? Answer yes or no. Was the election in Rumukwuta, Rumola, Rumuomasi free and fair?

Pot calling kettle black was the election in ikorodu, epe,Lagos island,ikeja,alimosho free and fair? Answer. I too know man.
Re: Nyesom Wike: I Can Never Be Intimidated! by maduxs: 5:57pm On Oct 25, 2015
This country is heading to disintegration and buhari is championing that by his did
Re: Nyesom Wike: I Can Never Be Intimidated! by Kiakia(m): 6:12pm On Oct 25, 2015
There is no way the gubernatorial election held in Rivers State will stand. That election was characterised with so much malpractice and violence. A free and fair rerun election will just be the best thing in the circumstance. If Wike wins, all well and good as long as it is free and fair devoid of thuggery and violence. It may also go the way of Dakuku Peterside. Just let there be peace in that State. Rivers State has been in the news lately for the wrong reasons. The people deserve a break from the hassles of politicians.
Re: Nyesom Wike: I Can Never Be Intimidated! by Naijiant: 6:16pm On Oct 25, 2015
Re: Nyesom Wike: I Can Never Be Intimidated! by olumite1234(m): 6:33pm On Oct 25, 2015
re-run election will be the best. the tribunal made the right judgement. rivers state governorship election was not transperent and full of rigging and manipulations. both the APC and the PDP rigged ,it just favour one side than the other. INEC should conduct a free and fair election. people should use their civil right and vote. let's see who will finally win.
Re: Nyesom Wike: I Can Never Be Intimidated! by ayindejimmy(m): 6:48pm On Oct 25, 2015
175:
If you believe APC will win Rivers, then you
should also believe PDP will win Kano .

abduljabbar4:
To all those saying if pdp cannot win in kano then APC cannot win in rivers may i remind you that kwankwaso became a governor in kano state under pdp? We the northerners are not concerned about parties but competency
Re: Nyesom Wike: I Can Never Be Intimidated! by donmelinga(m): 7:16pm On Oct 25, 2015
TheGoodJoe:

And do u think APC didn't try to rig. D best Rigger wins.
Re: Nyesom Wike: I Can Never Be Intimidated! by dekdek: 7:45pm On Oct 25, 2015
Ikiriye:

Useless talk,the ones in kano,Lagos,kaduna etc animal have you called those once fraudulent.swines Will come to to NL to post rubbish because data is cheap.

Fool, if the abokis who are killer members chose not to appeal, how is that my business? Lagos appealed and the court said they have no basis so what's ur problem with that. By the way, did u just call ur papa a pig?
Re: Nyesom Wike: I Can Never Be Intimidated! by dekdek: 7:48pm On Oct 25, 2015
Kennydoc:

Omenka and FatIjeomaOkolie won't see this.
In their little minds, they are English language professors. Hypocrites and bigots!!
Like PDP fans like APC fans..

Goon, here in politics section, grammar is the least of our problem. Go to the right section, if that is the reason for ur pathetic state.
Re: Nyesom Wike: I Can Never Be Intimidated! by dekdek: 7:52pm On Oct 25, 2015
Eluwilussit:

And the one that brought PMB is free from malpractice abi? Talk of hypocrisy. All the minors that CNN showed the world who voted in the last election nko? I just de laugh at our dishonesty as a people. We need to get honest and show real commitment to fighting corruption. Not this charade.

Shut ur trap. Did anyone ask anyone not to appeal if such felt cheated. U made mentioned of minors, who registered them? Under whose govt or authority was this done? Can u swear with ur seeds that even the pdp didn't benefit from minors voting either during presidential or gubernatorial? Above all, they choose not to appeal, why should that be anyone's business? So because they choose not to appeal, i should also not appeal eh? What nonsense talk be that?
Laugh instead at ur stupidity. What u stated has no bearing to issue at stake here.
Re: Nyesom Wike: I Can Never Be Intimidated! by Kennydoc(m): 8:04pm On Oct 25, 2015
dekdek:

Goon, here in politics section, grammar is the least of our problem. Go to the right section, if that is the reason for ur pathetic state.

Tell that to your compatriot, Omenka.
Re: Nyesom Wike: I Can Never Be Intimidated! by Nobody: 8:50pm On Oct 25, 2015
What nonsense are some people talking about? What useless wike are people liking? The same useless person that gave weapons to thugs who inturn use it to kidnap people(especially oil workers) and request for a ransom. Nonsense thug of a dude
Re: Nyesom Wike: I Can Never Be Intimidated! by abduljabbar4(m): 9:02pm On Oct 25, 2015
Opinedecandid:

Did u say competency?

Like president Buhari's competence, or which?

Is Buhari not better than gej?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Flood After Rain In Awka Anambra State Capital-pictures / Governor Makinde Pays Gratuity And Pensions In Oyo / Abuja Businessman Reacts As Hoodlums Invade, Loot His Warehouse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.