Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,324 members, 7,815,634 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:41 PM

Nyesom Wike: I Can Never Be Intimidated! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nyesom Wike: I Can Never Be Intimidated! (29450 Views)

Wike: "I Will Release Video Of Police Commissioner Plotting To Rig Elections" / Eberechi Suzzette Wike: "I Belong To The Kitchen, I Also Belong To Court Room" / Wike: 'I Wont Go Down Alone, If I Go Down Everyone Goes Down With Me' - Herald (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nyesom Wike: I Can Never Be Intimidated! by godox2(m): 3:03pm On Oct 25, 2015
Who is intimidating you?
Re: Nyesom Wike: I Can Never Be Intimidated! by Eluwilussit(m): 3:03pm On Oct 25, 2015
dekdek:
grin
Useless man. There is no intimidation anywhere. Go to appeal and plead ur case. It is a well-known fact that the election that brought u in was fraudulent and highly "criminous". Mama Piss had to forgo her voting right in bayelsa beside her husband to spearhead the fraud here in Ph.

And the one that brought PMB is free from malpractice abi? Talk of hypocrisy. All the minors that CNN showed the world who voted in the last election nko? I just de laugh at our dishonesty as a people. We need to get honest and show real commitment to fighting corruption. Not this charade.

3 Likes

Re: Nyesom Wike: I Can Never Be Intimidated! by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 3:04pm On Oct 25, 2015
KingEli:
which one ur papa get?....stupiid bastardd
Ode,your papa dull no mean say another person papa dull
Re: Nyesom Wike: I Can Never Be Intimidated! by Tundeiab(m): 3:05pm On Oct 25, 2015
abduljabbar4:
To all those saying if pdp cannot win in kano then APC cannot win in rivers may i remind you that kwankwaso became a governor in kano state under pdp? We the northerners are not concerned about parties but competency
BOKO Haram himself. They are easy to identify.
Re: Nyesom Wike: I Can Never Be Intimidated! by Nobody: 3:09pm On Oct 25, 2015
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Ode,your papa dull no mean say another person papa dull
ur papa dull na na why him raise idiiot like u.......
Re: Nyesom Wike: I Can Never Be Intimidated! by mavinc4u(f): 3:09pm On Oct 25, 2015
TheGoodJoe:

Does he need to live in Rivers State to know the truth? Answer yes or no. Was the election in Rumukwuta, Rumola, Rumuomasi free and fair?

Was the election in lagos state free and fair?

1 Like

Re: Nyesom Wike: I Can Never Be Intimidated! by Carmal90(m): 3:09pm On Oct 25, 2015
omenka:
Exactly. That is what most of them are- "pseudo-literates". Imagine a supposed Ph.D holder saying "how much did Nwobodo stole? Such a damn shame.

Did you follow the ministerial screening??go and watch/rewatch how buhari angel was spewing thrash, simple introduction of my name is was turned to my names are...stewpid people indeed

1 Like

Re: Nyesom Wike: I Can Never Be Intimidated! by Opinedecandid(m): 3:11pm On Oct 25, 2015
FreeGlobe:

You are an idiot. Don't you know what is typographical errors. and let me tell you for the umpteenth time, no one is afraid of the dullard from daura

You mean the 'certificateless' dullard?

The sectional anti kworruption war lord?

The 97% & 5% proponent?

1 Like

Re: Nyesom Wike: I Can Never Be Intimidated! by Etizz: 3:12pm On Oct 25, 2015
FreeGlobe:

look who is talking after voting a senile power drunk certified illiterate as president

Tell dem make dem hear... grin
Re: Nyesom Wike: I Can Never Be Intimidated! by SirRoberto(m): 3:13pm On Oct 25, 2015
If APC ignorant e-warriors can support d sham LG election and d person who conducted that fraudulent daylight robbery election in Rivers state.. . Then they ought to embrace this election as being fair. Besides, frm d tribunal ruling in favor of APC in lagos despite it being d same reason wit that in Rivers, gives more evidence that d nation is being turned into a one party state and this is gona be dangerous for us all. That was hw PDP started and some of them felt they were gods.. . We need to be careful not to allow this government turn d nation into a 1 party state!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Nyesom Wike: I Can Never Be Intimidated! by Opinedecandid(m): 3:16pm On Oct 25, 2015
abduljabbar4:
To all those saying if pdp cannot win in kano then APC cannot win in rivers may i remind you that kwankwaso became a governor in kano state under pdp? We the northerners are not concerned about parties but competency

Did u say competency?

Like president Buhari's competence, or which?
Re: Nyesom Wike: I Can Never Be Intimidated! by kayalcomp: 3:17pm On Oct 25, 2015
If u people know that you win the election. Prepare for the rerun. And if it is true that River State is for PDP, surely you will win again. No need to fight over any thing.
Re: Nyesom Wike: I Can Never Be Intimidated! by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 3:18pm On Oct 25, 2015
KingEli:
Your papa Bleep Goat take born you
Re: Nyesom Wike: I Can Never Be Intimidated! by kinibigdeal(m): 3:21pm On Oct 25, 2015
175:
If you believe APC will win Rivers, then you
should also believe PDP will win Kano .

Re: Nyesom Wike: I Can Never Be Intimidated! by sukkot: 3:22pm On Oct 25, 2015
where this nigga get that name nyesom ? what the heck kinda name is nyesom ? his papa must have been high on oshogbo weed when he named him

1 Like

Re: Nyesom Wike: I Can Never Be Intimidated! by AkwaIbomrep1: 3:22pm On Oct 25, 2015
FreeGlobe:
Read below, the personal statement from Barrister Nyesom Wike following the judgement from Buhari's tribunal. Whoever is the tribunal judge that delivered that black market judgement should know that there is no peace for hawks and vultures of People's mandate. Rivers State is 100% a PDP State. There will not be any rerun elections! Fav this

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=729089640568563&substory_index=0&id=672482079562653
some of this naira landers that condemn PDP are not from Akwa ibom & Rivers they will definately know the level of hatred we have for apc , if apc rig in Favour of umana okon umana ''uou'' of Akwa ibom & dakuku peterside of Rivers states there will be unrest & restivness because we don't want anything apc in our region , we reject that boko are rams party in our dear states, Udom we know ! No Udom no Akwa ibom, no PDP no s/south /south east , no s/south & south east no nigeria ...in other news...''invest in Akwa ibom ''
Re: Nyesom Wike: I Can Never Be Intimidated! by mikedimeji(m): 3:23pm On Oct 25, 2015
Why can't Nigerian for once look beyond politics and think logically. Two elections held concurrently and tribunal upheld one and cancel the other and u are all hear saying that serves him right, if the election was marred with violence as some of u claim why was it nullified on the basis of card reader and why was the election to the state house upheld, u guys should reason logically u don't need to be a lawyer to know that the judgment will stand

1 Like

Re: Nyesom Wike: I Can Never Be Intimidated! by prettyboi1(m): 3:24pm On Oct 25, 2015
FreeGlobe:

are you from Rivers state?
Truthfully, what we saw during the elections in Rivers state seemed like a sham. Thousands of people complained about no election taking place in the state sef. Nobody is witch-hunting anybody, but we must play fair. Let another election be held in Rivers state, if Wike still wins it, at least we would all be glad that this time an election was held and he won it.

1 Like

Re: Nyesom Wike: I Can Never Be Intimidated! by Uteghe(m): 3:26pm On Oct 25, 2015
You can't be intimidated. You can only be removed...
Re: Nyesom Wike: I Can Never Be Intimidated! by Nobody: 3:26pm On Oct 25, 2015
KingEli:

Re: Nyesom Wike: I Can Never Be Intimidated! by alexxy: 3:27pm On Oct 25, 2015
A nobody like you should keep quite on issues like this. You just like a fly that could be killed by just anybody not to talk of the president.

FreeGlobe:

You are an idiot. Don't you know what is typographical errors. and let me tell you for the umpteenth time, no one is afraid of the dullard from daura
Re: Nyesom Wike: I Can Never Be Intimidated! by mikedimeji(m): 3:28pm On Oct 25, 2015
prettyboi1:

Truthfully, what we saw during the elections in Rivers state seemed like a sham. Thousands of people complained about no election taking place in the state sef. Nobody is witch-hunting anybody, but we must play fair. Let another election be held in Rivers state, if Wike still wins it, at least we would all be glad that this time an election was held and he won it.
If there was no election in River state why did the tribunal upheld state house election. If that's the case then they should cancel the entire election both the gubernatorial and the state house of assembly
Re: Nyesom Wike: I Can Never Be Intimidated! by Ikiriye(m): 3:28pm On Oct 25, 2015
FatIjeomaOkolie:

I am totally ashamed that this man was in charge of the education ministry in Nigeria.

@ Topic

Wike should focus on a more difficult challenge ahead of him.

He has lost his immunity. He should choose his words very carefully.

This is no longer the era of stealing is not corruption. He should seek advise from Saraki for his own good.
Did you say he has lost his immunity,be sensible for once,he is still the governor of RS.
Re: Nyesom Wike: I Can Never Be Intimidated! by Kennydoc(m): 3:28pm On Oct 25, 2015
dekdek:

What DOES this got to do with wikes vote thievery?

Omenka and FatIjeomaOkolie won't see this.
In their little minds, they are English language professors. Hypocrites and bigots!!
Like PDP fans like APC fans..
Re: Nyesom Wike: I Can Never Be Intimidated! by prettyboi1(m): 3:30pm On Oct 25, 2015
mikedimeji:

If there was no election in River state why did the tribunal upheld state house election. If that's the case then they should cancel the entire election both the gubernatorial and the state house of assembly
Well, if there wasn't any election for the state house of assembly, let that also be cancelled and conducted again. However, may be that one is still in court tho, we can't be certain.
Re: Nyesom Wike: I Can Never Be Intimidated! by Banter1(m): 3:31pm On Oct 25, 2015
This thing called Wike is sick in the head.

1 Like

Re: Nyesom Wike: I Can Never Be Intimidated! by crackhouse(m): 3:31pm On Oct 25, 2015
....and how do u expect me to comment on this when i don't know how genuine it is.
Re: Nyesom Wike: I Can Never Be Intimidated! by flokii: 3:32pm On Oct 25, 2015
FreeGlobe:
Read below, the personal statement from Barrister Nyesom Wike following the judgement from Buhari's tribunal. Whoever is the tribunal judge that delivered that black market judgement should know that there is no peace for hawks and vultures of People's mandate. Rivers State is 100% a PDP State. There will not be any rerun elections! Fav this

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=729089640568563&substory_index=0&id=672482079562653

babe you need to chill o... mayb grab drinks with me sometime..

dnt let naija politics kill you..

btw I dnt see you active in romance section.. WHY?
only politics and tribal wars..

1 Like

Re: Nyesom Wike: I Can Never Be Intimidated! by ExInferis(m): 3:32pm On Oct 25, 2015
FreeGlobe:

Actually.....you're wrong you inebriated imp.

Your Niger Delta warlords, who assaulted our eardrums with war songs were GEJ to fall, have been cowed and are now skulking in their swamps like the cowardly, mindless goons they are. Your GEJ has been named and shamed, and yet the skies have not fallen.

Your bastard igbos have been screaming biafra for over 50 years....still nothing.

You said GEJ must win or else...we sent the drunkard packing. nothing happened.

You said buhari would never smell aso rock...he's farting in it. Nothing happened.

You said Wike would never be removed...he was. Nothing is happening.

You said Buhari must appoint your people or else....he didnt. Nothing happened.

The only thing you can ever say that would ever be truthful is that your dirty mouth smells.

So you little mindless puppies can go on collectively wanking each other in consolation....makes no difference to one glaring fact:

BUHARI IS PRESIDENT OF THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA

So go on braying like the donkey you obviously are, you and your zombie posse of dejected, rejected, dilapidated has-beens tenaciously hanging on to a burning political platform destined to plunge in the abyss. Your white noise is just a tiny insignificant blip on the radar of PMB.

2 Likes

Re: Nyesom Wike: I Can Never Be Intimidated! by Greatidonis: 3:32pm On Oct 25, 2015
Re: Nyesom Wike: I Can Never Be Intimidated! by Banter1(m): 3:33pm On Oct 25, 2015
FreeGlobe:

you got jokes mofo.
Re: Nyesom Wike: I Can Never Be Intimidated! by Ali97(m): 3:33pm On Oct 25, 2015
no body is going to intimidate you wike, but your people will never get you back there again. Your Madam doesnt have any power to put you on seat again. APC is in River State. UP APC............. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Four Things Trump And Buhari Have In Common -- BBC / Dino Melaye's Soul Train Birthday Party (Photos) / Moroophat Obanikoro Loses Abuja Mansion To FG, Appeals (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.