Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,426 members, 7,815,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

Nyesom Wike: I Can Never Be Intimidated! - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nyesom Wike: I Can Never Be Intimidated! (29454 Views)

Wike: "I Will Release Video Of Police Commissioner Plotting To Rig Elections" / Eberechi Suzzette Wike: "I Belong To The Kitchen, I Also Belong To Court Room" / Wike: 'I Wont Go Down Alone, If I Go Down Everyone Goes Down With Me' - Herald (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nyesom Wike: I Can Never Be Intimidated! by moststylish(m): 9:03pm On Oct 25, 2015
dekdek:
grin
Useless man. There is no intimidation anywhere. Go to appeal and plead ur case. It is a well-known fact that the election that brought u in was fraudulent and highly "criminous". Mama Piss had to forgo her voting right in bayelsa beside her husband to spearhead the fraud here in Ph.
it seems u are blind if not you would have seen mama peace with her husband on election day in bayelsa
Re: Nyesom Wike: I Can Never Be Intimidated! by Eluwilussit(m): 9:12pm On Oct 25, 2015
B
dekdek:

Shut ur trap. Did anyone ask anyone not to appeal if such felt cheated. U made mentioned of minors, who registered them? Under whose govt or authority was this done? Can u swear with ur seeds that even the pdp didn't benefit from minors voting either during presidential or gubernatorial? Above all, they choose not to appeal, why should that be anyone's business? So because they choose not to appeal, i should also not appeal eh? What nonsense talk be that?
Laugh instead at ur stupidity. What u stated has no bearing to issue at stake here.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nyesom Wike: I Can Never Be Intimidated! by pro100(m): 9:49pm On Oct 25, 2015
i love my able governor wike. even if they do the election again people of rivers state will still vote u.
Re: Nyesom Wike: I Can Never Be Intimidated! by Banter1(m): 9:49pm On Oct 25, 2015
FreeGlobe:

No apologies, you are also a reflection of your family and mischievous region. Go and die
you don't own my life, so I won't die. I forgive you for making such statement carelessly
Re: Nyesom Wike: I Can Never Be Intimidated! by FreeGlobe(f): 9:56pm On Oct 25, 2015
Banter1:
you don't own my life, so I won't die. I forgive you for making such statement carelessly
insult begets insult, anyway I retract that statement since you are of good behaviour cool
Re: Nyesom Wike: I Can Never Be Intimidated! by bashydemy(m): 10:14pm On Oct 25, 2015
FreeGlobe:
Read below, the personal statement from Barrister Nyesom Wike following the judgement from Buhari's tribunal. Whoever is the tribunal judge that delivered that black market judgement should know that there is no peace for hawks and vultures of People's mandate. Rivers State is 100% a PDP State. There will not be any rerun elections! Fav this

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=729089640568563&substory_index=0&id=672482079562653
hahah Wailers won't stop wailing, Nobody is dragging Rivers state with PDP and since you guy know River is for PDP then why are you afraid of Free, fair and credible election....

Here are what international Oberserver said about River elections.

http://www.channelstv.com/2015/03/30/rivers-election-compromised-international-observer-jennifer-lynne-says/

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/04/international-observers-call-for-cancellation-of-rivers-gov-assembly-result/
Re: Nyesom Wike: I Can Never Be Intimidated! by bashydemy(m): 10:18pm On Oct 25, 2015
PRYCE:
Double faced tribunals!

In Lagos: Card readers weren't contained in the electoral act as a means of verification.

In PH: Card readers were the sole means of verification.

Lest I forget, INEC gave express permission to the use of manual verification. They said this in a series of tweets about verification and card reader failure.

Anyways We gon Win that election even if annulled a million times. cool cool
But remember International Observer's have call for cancellation of the phony election..

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/04/international-observers-call-for-cancellation-of-rivers-gov-assembly-result/
Re: Nyesom Wike: I Can Never Be Intimidated! by niyidenrele: 10:43pm On Oct 25, 2015
FreeGlobe:

whose vote did Wike steal? is APC popular in Rivers State or you want to import almajiris and Yorubas to come and do the voting for Apc
APC is not popular?xo,tell me for wer dem com get over 100,000 votes counted for DAKUKU PETERSIDE ?r u saying,PDP,who was the ruling party rigged that votes for him.......Hmmmmm
Re: Nyesom Wike: I Can Never Be Intimidated! by kunle75(m): 10:46pm On Oct 25, 2015
TheGoodJoe:

Does he need to live in Rivers State to know the truth? Answer yes or no. Was the election in Rumukwuta, Rumola, Rumuomasi free and fair?

lol all the rumus in PH are now working against wike SMH

1 Like

Re: Nyesom Wike: I Can Never Be Intimidated! by dekdek: 11:01pm On Oct 25, 2015
moststylish:
it seems u are blind if not you would have seen mama peace with her husband on election day in bayelsa

Fool, check ur record again. Mama Piss was beside her husband during the Presidential election when the card reader didn't work. During gubernatorial and state HOA election, shepopotamus wasn't besides Jonah-daft in otueke. She was in Ph. Jonah-daft voted alone that day. This was captured on TV.
Re: Nyesom Wike: I Can Never Be Intimidated! by dekdek: 11:03pm On Oct 25, 2015
Kennydoc:

Tell that to your compatriot, Omenka.

Goon, what do u mean by compatriot? When u were registering for nairaland, was it alone or u came in as a group or family duty? Get a life, this is an anonymous forum.
Re: Nyesom Wike: I Can Never Be Intimidated! by Kennydoc(m): 11:13pm On Oct 25, 2015
dekdek:

Goon, what do u mean by compatriot? When u were registering for nairaland, was it alone or u came in as a group or family duty? Get a life, this is an anonymous forum.

Goon..., Goon..., Goon... Is that the only word you know? Go and learn a new derogatory word. All your responses always start with goon.
I think you should go get a life cos this thing you call life that you're living only revolves around NL. Find something meaningful and do with yourself.
Re: Nyesom Wike: I Can Never Be Intimidated! by dekdek: 11:35pm On Oct 25, 2015
[s]
Kennydoc:

Goon..., Goon..., Goon... Is that the only word you know? Go and learn a new derogatory word. All your responses always start with goon.
I think you should go get a life cos this thing you call life that you're living only revolves around NL. Find something meaningful and do with yourself.
[/s]

Goon, i call u such simply because u are one so the word is well apt for ur pathetic kind.
Again fool, what anyone does here is none of my business. That was the core reason why both of us are even conversing. Ur rants up there about ur shameless life is none of my business and made no sense and ur effort to shy away from it is defeated. Be focused fool.
Re: Nyesom Wike: I Can Never Be Intimidated! by ISpiksDaTroof: 11:51pm On Oct 25, 2015
FreeGlobe:

You are an idiot. Don't you know what is typographical errors. and let me tell you for the umpteenth time, no one is afraid of the dullard from daura
Always boasting. But never being able to back it up.

1 Like

Re: Nyesom Wike: I Can Never Be Intimidated! by PRYCE(m): 1:13am On Oct 26, 2015
bashydemy:
But remember International Observer's have call for cancellation of the phony election..

I know! But that would have been a better reason for the cancellation rather than base em on card readers when there's an appeal court ruling alienating Card readers as 'Official' means of verification from the electoral act of 2010. Other tribunals went with that judgment; what was different about Rivers state? Abi rivers state isn't covered by the electoral act or outside the appeal court's jurisdiction? . Plus Jega dismissed those calls for cancellation as baseless and lacking merit...

Please explain to me! And thanks for being civil.
Re: Nyesom Wike: I Can Never Be Intimidated! by lexxylalas2(m): 1:59am On Oct 26, 2015
FatIjeomaOkolie:

I am totally ashamed that this man was in charge of the education ministry in Nigeria.

@ Topic

Wike should focus on a more difficult challenge ahead of him.

He has lost his immunity. He should choose his words very carefully.

This is no longer the era of stealing is not corruption. He should seek advise from Saraki for his own good.

Until you accept rivers is a pdp state that's when l can read all these Trashy comment.what has never happened in lagos for 16yrs can't happen in rivers state FULLSTOP
Re: Nyesom Wike: I Can Never Be Intimidated! by lexxylalas2(m): 2:03am On Oct 26, 2015
FreeGlobe:
Read below, the personal statement from Barrister Nyesom Wike following the judgement from Buhari's tribunal. Whoever is the tribunal judge that delivered that black market judgement should know that there is no peace for hawks and vultures of People's mandate. Rivers State is 100% a PDP State. There will not be any rerun elections! Fav this

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=729089640568563&substory_index=0&id=672482079562653

Rivers ppl want PDP oohhhh abi na by force.what has never happened in lagos can't happen in rivers...PDP!!!!!
Re: Nyesom Wike: I Can Never Be Intimidated! by bashydemy(m): 3:46am On Oct 26, 2015
PRYCE:
I know! But that would have been a better reason for the cancellation rather than base em on card readers when there's an appeal court ruling alienating Card readers as 'Official' means of verification from the electoral act of 2010. Other tribunals went with that judgment; what was different about Rivers state? Abi rivers state isn't covered by the electoral act or outside the appeal court's jurisdiction? . Plus Jega dismissed those calls for cancellation as baseless and lacking merit...

Please explain to me! And thanks for being civil.
2010 electoral act is before the introduction of card reader... Also i never believe tribunal nullify that election based on card reader. Remember there are lots of evidence of killing, Ballot box snatching, massive thumb printing etc.... Also remember the police and Army have testify against the election too before another police forward to say otherwise and he was arrested cos of that.. So the nullification of the election is beyond card reader... He who want to come to equity most come with clean hand, Wike election and rigging is too obvious and glaring for foreign observer to have call for cancellation immediately or else they will not believe in Nigeria democracy anymore. I read about someone who say foreign observer cannot dectate for them, I laugh at that person and i think i should ask him what is GEJ doing in Tanzania?
Re: Nyesom Wike: I Can Never Be Intimidated! by PRYCE(m): 7:04am On Oct 26, 2015
bashydemy:
2010 electoral act is before the introduction of card reader... Also i never believe tribunal nullify that election based on card reader. Remember there are lots of evidence of killing, Ballot box snatching, massive thumb printing etc.... Also remember the police and Army have testify against the election too before another police forward to say otherwise and he was arrested cos of that.. So the nullification of the election is beyond card reader... He who want to come to equity most come with clean hand, Wike election and rigging is too obvious and glaring for foreign observer to have call for cancellation immediately or else they will not believe in Nigeria democracy anymore. I read about someone who say foreign observer cannot dectate for them, I laugh at that person and i think i should ask him what is GEJ doing in Tanzania?
and what evidence do we have that Wike killed those people? Supporters always clash but that doesn't mean they do it with their principal's permission. Because it'll mean buhari murdered almost 800 people in 2011 because his supporters did it.

Secondly, THE TRIBUNAL STATED IT CLEARLY THAT CARD READER VERIFICATION WASN'T USED HENCE THE CANCELLATION. The lagos tribunal said card readers were an "administrative Technicality". that's why they threw out Agbaje's petition. So unless you calling the judges liars, They can't have another reason behind their minds and state another in court. That's pure contempt of court and could get jail terms for that. Well, that's were the In-law stuff comes in.
Re: Nyesom Wike: I Can Never Be Intimidated! by bashydemy(m): 8:01am On Oct 26, 2015
PRYCE:
and what evidence do we have that Wike killed those people? Supporters always clash but that doesn't mean they do it with their principal's permission. Because it'll mean buhari murdered almost 800 people in 2011 because his supporters did it.

Secondly, THE TRIBUNAL STATED IT CLEARLY THAT CARD READER VERIFICATION WASN'T USED HENCE THE CANCELLATION. The lagos tribunal said card readers were an "administrative Technicality". that's why they threw out Agbaje's petition. So unless you calling the judges liars, They can't have another reason behind their minds and state another in court. That's pure contempt of court and could get jail terms for that. Well, that's were the In-law stuff comes in.
Am not saying Wike killed them but the bases alone make the matter worse cos alot of people are during the election and there are lots witness about the ballots box snatching and massive thumb printing even the police testify to this but they cannot do anything then due to the power that be then.... About the card reader, both parties agrees to this but i dont think that was the basis used in cancelling the election..
Re: Nyesom Wike: I Can Never Be Intimidated! by Kennydoc(m): 9:49am On Oct 26, 2015
dekdek:
[s][/s]

Goon, i call myself such simply because I am one so the word is well apt for my pathetic kind.
Again I'm a fool, and what anyone does here is my business. That was the core reason why I'm wasting my time here. My rants up there about my shameless life is none of your business and should make no sense to you, so ur effort to enlighten me is understood. I am an unfocused fool.

Sorry eh. I really feel for you. God will help you.
Re: Nyesom Wike: I Can Never Be Intimidated! by onizsure: 10:14am On Oct 26, 2015
FreeGlobe:

Rivers state is a Pdp state, if you like talk from now till tomorrow. there will not be a rerun.

lalasticlala

In your dreamland that is where there won't be a rerun election in Rivers state. Wake up from your dream and face the reality, and also use your brain and stop being coherent.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fayemi Laments Poor Management Of Ikogosi Warm Springs Resort / ''Nigeria Is The Most Miserable Place To Live On Earth Right Now'' - Pat Utomi / Minimum Wage: FG Gives Committee 4 Weeks To Adjust Workers’ Salaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.