Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

Dear Igbos, We Don't Hate You... We Are Not Your Antagonists - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dear Igbos, We Don't Hate You... We Are Not Your Antagonists (28733 Views)

Igbos We Know, IPOB We Don't / Just Like The Igbos: We Want Referendum Too, Yoruba Groups Declares / Igbos, We Need To Take Over APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dear Igbos, We Don't Hate You... We Are Not Your Antagonists by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:36pm On Oct 26, 2015
doublewisdom:
This guy is going to declare for APC soonest. He's been courting them seriously. Recent threads have shown that. Smh.
Or maybe we are dealing with an impostor.
On the contrary, I am 100% pro-PDP. This subject is however not about PDP or APC. It is about our land, our ancestry and our territory.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Igbos, We Don't Hate You... We Are Not Your Antagonists by warrior01: 12:37pm On Oct 26, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

Don't worry he will soon apologize to you guys and you lots will be over him again cheesy

God punish him with his apologies. I expect the idiota to close his account and come out with a new one again. Shameless dolt

17 Likes

Re: Dear Igbos, We Don't Hate You... We Are Not Your Antagonists by NgeneUkwenu(f): 12:38pm On Oct 26, 2015
pazienza:
Seriously, did anyone read that long epistle?

Please those who did should give me a summary.

That you guys should not use your parochial and selfish support for jonathan to annex Rivers State!

In fact it is a riot act from Barcanista to Ndigbo grin

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dear Igbos, We Don't Hate You... We Are Not Your Antagonists by Nobody: 12:39pm On Oct 26, 2015
Apology is not accepted

Your hatred for Biafra is clear and loud.

Never again will Igbos take you guys serious

Guy fight your battles alone.

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dear Igbos, We Don't Hate You... We Are Not Your Antagonists by owobokiri(m): 12:40pm On Oct 26, 2015
And who are you Tonyebarcanista to speak or talk on behalf of Rivers people? There ara MORE igbos in present day Rivers than ijaws! I don't know where loquacious irritants like you start off to tell Peter Odili, Chibudom Nwuche or my in-laws in Etche that they are not igbos.. I will take the actions of the rioters the other day more serious than the internet rants of some nauseating nobodies..

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dear Igbos, We Don't Hate You... We Are Not Your Antagonists by pazienza(m): 12:40pm On Oct 26, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

That you guys should not use your parochial and selfish support for jonathan to annex Rivers State!

Really? That sound so like 1958.

So all those volumes of words just to end up sounding like a broken record.

Odikwa funny o.

7 Likes

Re: Dear Igbos, We Don't Hate You... We Are Not Your Antagonists by warrior01: 12:41pm On Oct 26, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

On the contrary, I am 100% pro-PDP. This subject is however not about PDP or APC. It is about our land, our ancestry and our territory.

PDP indeed. Fuc.king traitor

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dear Igbos, We Don't Hate You... We Are Not Your Antagonists by Nobody: 12:42pm On Oct 26, 2015
Nigeria as a whole is no mans land according to our constitution. If you doubt me, study the land use act. All the land in Nigeria is held by the government. Igbos did not make Nigeria a no mans land. Nigerian government (military) made Nigeria a no mans land as a way to steal oil from the locals without pay. Know your history.

So when Igbos say any Nigerian city is a no mans land, they are not far from the truth because your Nigerian constitution made it that way. If you hate it then organize a national conference and change the evil constitution.

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dear Igbos, We Don't Hate You... We Are Not Your Antagonists by Nobody: 12:44pm On Oct 26, 2015
barca youre correct...the truth is the ibos might be surprised we niger deltans want our own country which is not biafra..but in all we share common objectives...to ensure marginalization of a group of people in nigeria is brought to an end... cheesy cheesy....as it is i am tired of one Nigeria if you ask me..

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dear Igbos, We Don't Hate You... We Are Not Your Antagonists by athaboi(f): 12:45pm On Oct 26, 2015
This guy shld stop talking nonsense..must u talk abt tribe, politics, party, religion, ethnicity and all that? Pls stop creating igbo trend here. And i wonder the people that gave u the go ahead other to speak for niger delta pple..who are u? How many pple knw u back home or do u think u can jst come here on social media to claim boss? Pls go and look for a job and stop making noise here already.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dear Igbos, We Don't Hate You... We Are Not Your Antagonists by Nobody: 12:45pm On Oct 26, 2015
Yujin

You missed the fight
Re: Dear Igbos, We Don't Hate You... We Are Not Your Antagonists by owobokiri(m): 12:48pm On Oct 26, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

Ngeneukwunshi

There is nothing new here... Those who know the op when he was with the hate-filled APC are well aware of his endless virulent diatribes against the igbo.. Just check his records. Barcanista only applied the brakes during the elections. This guys integrity is in tatters. From being APC to jumping into PDP . . , from being pro yoruba to being against yoruba. From being barcanista to metamorphosing into Tonyebarcanita, what we see is an unhinged character endlessly plotting, scheming and politicking to be noticed. Starve him of attention and he will quickly recoil to his ethnic shell. This guy is a loose cannon and a mercenary poster rolled into one and can only tickle the fancy of APC party hacks like your dubious self..

40 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Dear Igbos, We Don't Hate You... We Are Not Your Antagonists by Nobody: 12:49pm On Oct 26, 2015
athaboi:
This guy shld stop talking nonsense..must u talk abt tribe, politics, party, religion, ethnicity and all that? Pls stop creating igbo trend here. And i wonder the people that gave u the go ahead other to speak for niger delta pple..who are u? How many pple knw u back home or do u think u can jst come here on social media to claim boss? Pls go and look for a job and stop making noise here already.

The unity is gone

Their hate and fear of Biafra have ended the unity. cool

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Igbos, We Don't Hate You... We Are Not Your Antagonists by spanishkid(m): 12:49pm On Oct 26, 2015
Tell me o. These igbos never fail to amuse me. I've never met a tribe as greedy and thirsty for other people's land like the igbos. Their lands are cursed and not fit for anything. That's why they migrate in packs to other regions and even at that they don't want to know they're visitors and not indigenous people of that land. Igbos are natural born losers and land grabbers. This was what ojukwu of cursed memory was trying to do. Igbos want to annex our lands cos their lands are cursed. They use the votes they gave Gej as a cheap tool in trying to blackmail the SS into their useless biafran map. I'm happy we are speaking with one voice. We the people of SS say NO to biafra. Igbos are petty thieves. They can never change. If Nigeria is to divide today I'll join the Niger Delta Republic and not Biafra. God bless you tonyebarcanista. Do you know how many times I've been called Yoruba and accuse of running multiple monikers? I think the time has come for the people of SS to start sending these ingrates back to their wastelands.

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Igbos, We Don't Hate You... We Are Not Your Antagonists by warrior01: 12:51pm On Oct 26, 2015
owobokiri:
And who are you Tonyebarcanista to speak or talk on behalf of Rivers people? There ara MORE igbos in present day Rivers than ijaws! I don't know where loquacious irritants like you start off to tell Peter Odili, Chibudom Nwuche or my in-laws in Etche that they are not igbos.. I will take the actions of the rioters the other day more serious than the internet rants of some nauseating nobodies..

I wonder o for the Judas. Who even made him the spokesman for the minority ijaws in Rivers state? The guy suffers from serious inferiority complex and should never be taken serious again. Imagine to have lived with and protected these same minorities for centuries without grabbing their so called land and in this age and time, some confused fellow out of sheer hatred for what I don't know comes out to spew trash on what he knows nothing about.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Igbos, We Don't Hate You... We Are Not Your Antagonists by Ballmer: 12:51pm On Oct 26, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Truckpusher IzonOwei Dearpreye Erunz Stebell Goodboiy HopeAtHand Enahi etc..

Please correct me IF I'm wrong.

Tonye, I support you on this but please leave that lady out of your delusion.

Do not discuss anything beside politics with her or else I will burn down the NigerDelta.

You dey hear me so

That aside it is on thread such as this Nigerians would understand the difference btw the Igbos and the Yorubas.

I know how enraged many Yoruba who supported APC were when Barcanista switched camps. So many were disappointed but many more understand that any Nigerians as a right to his or her choice.

Tonye if you see one Igbo come to your rescue against the shameless balderdash from the covetous Igbos call my name.

You have buried yourself in the midst of the tribe of hatred. You go no say kaki no be leader. I pray God rescue from this storm.

Anyway I know you have thick skin for insult so enjoy it while Igbos never stop raining it because it's bound to last forever with them.

That is the difference btw the Yoruba n Igbo

24 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Dear Igbos, We Don't Hate You... We Are Not Your Antagonists by ghostmist: 12:53pm On Oct 26, 2015
IzonOwei:
barca youre correct...the truth is the ibos might be surprised we niger deltans want our own country which is not biafra..but in all we share common objectives...to ensure marginalization of a group of people in nigeria is brought to an end... cheesy cheesy....as it is i am tired of one Nigeria if you ask me..
OGA...point of correction:WE DO NOT SHARE ANY COMMON OBJECTIVES WITH YOU GUYS.share your objectives with yourselves,by yourselves and for yourselves.we agree we were foolish in our over zealous support for jonathan,and that mistake would never repeat itself again.we do not see you people as our brothers neither do we intend going into any alliance whatsoever with you folks;cos, you are extremely unreliable and totally untrustworthy.Just like your fathers,you guys would gleefully stab us in the back all over again.

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Dear Igbos, We Don't Hate You... We Are Not Your Antagonists by Yujin(m): 12:54pm On Oct 26, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Truckpusher IzonOwei Dearpreye Erunz Stebell Goodboiy HopeAtHand Enahi etc..

Please correct me IF I'm wrong.
Dearpreye your attention is needed.
I'll respond to this your write up later. You accuse us of blackmail by requesting for your cooperation after we supported GEJ smh. Ok! Its like you didn't know what it took Ndigbo to vote Jonathan? You think its easy right? Ok. Our doubts have been cleared. I'll respond more later.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dear Igbos, We Don't Hate You... We Are Not Your Antagonists by idu1(m): 12:55pm On Oct 26, 2015
grin

1 Like

Re: Dear Igbos, We Don't Hate You... We Are Not Your Antagonists by wirinet(m): 12:56pm On Oct 26, 2015
100% supported. I have always told the Igbos on this forum that non Igbo tribes of the Nigerdelta wants nothing to do with their utopia - Biafra, but they often get offended, cursing and calling us all kinds of derogatory names like Yoruba ( Yoruba is the most derogatory name to a Biafran), backstabber, efulefu, slave, etc. Is alliance by force?

I understand their pains, Igbos need Portharcourt for sea access, and they would fight tooth and nail to include it in their Biafra. Without Portharcourt, no Biafra.

Biafrans are now calling the whole of Portharcourt Igbo land. Imagine how Yorubas feel when they say Lagos is no man's land and not Yoruba land.

Barcanista, just prepare yourself for serious war over Igwe-Ocha. You will be surprised that majority of those claiming Portharcourt are not even Ikwerre, but Igbos from anambra and imo.

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dear Igbos, We Don't Hate You... We Are Not Your Antagonists by NgeneUkwenu(f): 12:56pm On Oct 26, 2015
owobokiri:

Ngeneukwunshi

There is nothing new here... Those who know the op when he was with the hate-filled APC are well aware of his endless virulent diatribes against the igbo.. Just check his records. Barcanista only applied the brakes during the elections. This guys integrity is in tatters. From being APC to jumping into PDP . . , from being pro yoruba to being against yoruba. From being barcanista to metamorphosing into Tonyebarcanita, what we see is an unhinged character endlessly plotting, scheming and politicking to be noticed. Starve him of attention and he will quickly recoil to his ethnic shell. This guy is a loose cannon and a mercenary poster rolled into one and can only tickle the fancy of APC party hacks like your dubious self..

I[b] know the guy tey tey, no be today! You can fault me in all things but not on loose character. I hate betrayals and turn coats...they are very dangerous and kill you anytime. You guys should apply wisdom when dealing with a selfish, hate-filled and slippery characters like the op![/b]

Ogwum na olu! Ndi Igbo siri na agbaa Mbu otua na ogwe, agbaa abuo otua ogwe, na obusi ogwe ga apiri aturu?

1 Like

Re: Dear Igbos, We Don't Hate You... We Are Not Your Antagonists by Nobody: 12:56pm On Oct 26, 2015
I will be honest. I am disappointed. Igbophobia is still strong among some ijaws. But thank god they don't represent the rest of Niger delta. As an anioma man, my people (majority) know where they belong.

When the moment of decision comes, every one will be given a chance to vote where they choose to belong. But "we south south nonsense" will not work.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dear Igbos, We Don't Hate You... We Are Not Your Antagonists by owobokiri(m): 12:58pm On Oct 26, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

I[b] know the guy tey tey, no be today! You can fault me in all things but not on loose character. I hate betrayals and turn coats...they are very dangerous and kill you anytime. You guys should apply wisdom when dealing with a selfish, hate-filled and slippery characters like the op![/b]

Ogwum na olu! Ndi Igbo siri na agbaa Mbu otua na ogwe, agbaa abuo otua ogwe, na obusi ogwe ga apiri aturu?

I am with you on this one..

2 Likes

Re: Dear Igbos, We Don't Hate You... We Are Not Your Antagonists by omoelesa(m): 1:01pm On Oct 26, 2015
Kikikikikikikikiki!!! So,Biafra is now landlock for ever.laugh wan make me slap boko haram.

14 Likes

Re: Dear Igbos, We Don't Hate You... We Are Not Your Antagonists by warrior01: 1:01pm On Oct 26, 2015
Enough of "we" the Niger Delta nonsense, all man should speak for himself. Tis now to your tent everybody.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Igbos, We Don't Hate You... We Are Not Your Antagonists by Nobody: 1:01pm On Oct 26, 2015
NAIJASOM:
I will be honest. I am disappointed. Igbophobia is still strong among some ijaws. But thank god they don't represent the rest of Niger delta. As an anioma man, my people (majority) know where they belong.

When the moment of decision comes, every one will be given a chance to vote where they choose to belong. But "we south south nonsense" will not work.

Thank God they have exposed their true self

Tonyebarcanista is over for life.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dear Igbos, We Don't Hate You... We Are Not Your Antagonists by warrior01: 1:02pm On Oct 26, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

The only truth I heard from you in a long time. Meanwhile, when are you gonna change back to a male? grin cheesy

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Igbos, We Don't Hate You... We Are Not Your Antagonists by Yujin(m): 1:04pm On Oct 26, 2015
WhiteTechnology:
Yujin

You missed the fight
If its this thread then I'm on time. I hope you're strong and good?
Re: Dear Igbos, We Don't Hate You... We Are Not Your Antagonists by NgeneUkwenu(f): 1:05pm On Oct 26, 2015
warrior01:

The only truth I heard from you in a long time. Meanwhile, when are you gonna change back to a male? grin cheesy

In the Fullness of time grin! Honestly, politics aside, I hate this barcanista of a character!

9 Likes

Re: Dear Igbos, We Don't Hate You... We Are Not Your Antagonists by Truckpusher(m): 1:05pm On Oct 26, 2015
owobokiri:
And suddenly you're the mouthpiece of those persons you just mentioned ?

8 Likes

Re: Dear Igbos, We Don't Hate You... We Are Not Your Antagonists by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 1:07pm On Oct 26, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

So you mean,We IGBOs in PH should not vote Wike or you mean,you only need our votes during elections,cos I did't see any Igbo claiming PH with the natives there,are u sure ure not giving PDP problems? I no understand you at all.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Igbos, We Don't Hate You... We Are Not Your Antagonists by TonyeBarcanista(m): 1:09pm On Oct 26, 2015
IzonOwei:
I don't know why some Igbos are angry and calling me names. I never abused them nor malign them. Only made some clarifications as they are. At no time did I tell anyone the contrary of what I just wrote. It's unfortunate though but we must stand together and define our destiny without fear or favor.

13 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Most Southeasterners Have Lost Faith In Governance – Okonjo-iweala / Secrets To My Longevity - E-President Obasanjo / Shettima Inducts 2 TK-129 ATAK Helicopters, King Air 360i Aircraft In Benue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.