Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,044 members, 7,818,140 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

Dear Igbos, We Don't Hate You... We Are Not Your Antagonists - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dear Igbos, We Don't Hate You... We Are Not Your Antagonists (28741 Views)

Igbos We Know, IPOB We Don't / Just Like The Igbos: We Want Referendum Too, Yoruba Groups Declares / Igbos, We Need To Take Over APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dear Igbos, We Don't Hate You... We Are Not Your Antagonists by TonyeBarcanista(m): 2:40pm On Oct 26, 2015
FREEDOM4BIAFRA:

Okay, so if there are igbo communities in rivers state, shouldn't we carve them into Biafra?
The people of Rivers state from Ogba, Ikwerre, Ogoni etcetera have suffered together, sacrificed a lot together and even disagreed on issues with each other at differnt times. If in their wisdom they deny being Igbos, Yoruba or Biafrans. It is their right and must be respected irrespective of whether they bear Uche, Yakubu or Folashade.
From them emboldened you will clearly see that nobody is stopping anyone from making their choice. Every group know their territory and boundary. This is clearly defined sir!

1 Like

Re: Dear Igbos, We Don't Hate You... We Are Not Your Antagonists by Truckpusher(m): 2:41pm On Oct 26, 2015
kingsolex:
hahaha lols, seems their is more that what meets the eye, lemme do some investigation on truckpusher.

thanks for the heads up.
If I were you I won't let that guy walk behind my back. grin grin

Believe me wholeheartedly ,I am a good man bro. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Dear Igbos, We Don't Hate You... We Are Not Your Antagonists by amakaobiemeka: 2:42pm On Oct 26, 2015
Idrismusty97:
So the Igbos are now ganging up against Barcanista? cheesy
no mind the blackmailers, any atempt to intimidate niger delta. Then north and west go turn am 4 their head. Tonye neva insulted them just stated the truth of their blackmail and in seconds the whole support turns hate. Hypocrites

8 Likes

Re: Dear Igbos, We Don't Hate You... We Are Not Your Antagonists by Eastlink(m): 2:43pm On Oct 26, 2015
Truckpusher:
[s]Keep your lies to yourselves my friend ,who are these your phantom brothers that you keep imagining that are resided in the South South or Niger Delta ?

Why haven't kicked against being carved into any of the 6 ss states or is it only you and your kind from the hinterland that is aware of their existence?

No matter how much lies you spread, all the minorities that are acculturated and share any similar cultural attributes with the Igbos are South south and do not wish to be be addressed as Igbos and I am one of them and I reject it and on behalf of my people I reject it too.

Go to the streets of Port Harcourt and refer to any Ogba,Ekpeye and Ikwerre or Etche as an Igbo man and watch them lynch you[/s].
Keep your outdated lies to yourself. I never mentioned the Ikwerre and its none of my business how they choose their path. I'm talking about groups as mine, the Chibudom Nwuches and other like minds that accept the union with the Igbos. So stay on that lane and don't deviate from the topic.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Igbos, We Don't Hate You... We Are Not Your Antagonists by Mcbussy(m): 2:43pm On Oct 26, 2015
warrior01:
Did not bother to read the trash you posted up there. I've watched you spew your hate against the same people that have stopped the marauders from wiping you off the map. You claim to be wise but reeks of foolishness. In short, You're a fool and no sane person should take you serious ever again. #Saboteur

So when an ijaw/SS man says he's not part of Biafra struggle, he becomes a fool?... Issorait undecided

8 Likes

Re: Dear Igbos, We Don't Hate You... We Are Not Your Antagonists by simplycarro: 2:44pm On Oct 26, 2015
By nature Igbos must have migrated to PH in search of water long time ago, water is life, water brought Igbos to PH.
However some people were well established there before Igbos arrived, Igbo are migrants to PH.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Igbos, We Don't Hate You... We Are Not Your Antagonists by Nobody: 2:44pm On Oct 26, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

From them emboldened you will clearly see that nobody is stopping anyone from making their choice. Every group know their territory and boundary. This is clearly defined sir!

I told you these igbos will always have fabricated lies to upturn ur real facts no matter how u present ur evidence.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Igbos, We Don't Hate You... We Are Not Your Antagonists by Uniben4sure: 2:46pm On Oct 26, 2015
Sometimes I wonder what's wrong with this "mba mmiri" people. Why would Igbo's want to claim your environmentally degraded lands? What for?

I love what @eastlink wrote. If not for the true igbos in rivers state who acknowledge their igbo heritage, no Igbo man would want to have anything to do with "ndi mba mmiri".

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dear Igbos, We Don't Hate You... We Are Not Your Antagonists by Lanceslot(m): 2:46pm On Oct 26, 2015
Lordave:
[b]This was how Igbos voted for Jonathan massively, got nothing tangible as a reward based on his campaign promises, alas, they voted massively for him again with hope that he would deliver on his campaign promises, he lost and Igbos are now fighting for political relevance in Nigeria.

Barcanista, just like many Ijaws, has been a known bigot and Igbo hater since time Imo river on this forum. For the love of Jonathan and the minority interest, Igbos on Nairaland identified with him and together they aggressively and relentlessly showed support for Jonathan. Jonathan lost, shameful and sissy Barcanista deactivated his account and ran away from nairaland. He got disgraced where he ran for succour and without options but filled with shame came back on Nairaland where in the heat of castigation, ridicule, mockery, and all sorts of dishonourable welcome back was accepted and shown full support by the Igbos, the asylum he went o seek elsewhere, Igbos offered him on Nairaland.

What do Igbos get in return?
Gross betrayal from the same ones hopeless, homeless and ostracised Barcanista to much of their chagrin.

Igbos, learn to love the right person.
[/b]
Its heartbreaking, really heartbreak reading the epistle. TonyeBarcanister just did a lot of damage to the Ijaw people with this his write up.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Igbos, We Don't Hate You... We Are Not Your Antagonists by Truckpusher(m): 2:46pm On Oct 26, 2015
amakaobiemeka:
no mind the blackmailers, any atempt to intimidate niger delta. Then north and west go turn am 4 their head. Tonye neva insulted them just stated the truth of their blackmail and in seconds the whole support turns hate. Hypocrites
They want out from the stranglehold of the North and the South West at all cost but each time they are always eager to drag the Niger Delta into the whole brouhaha and when it fails they turn around and shoot them labeling them traitors and all sort of insults - This generation will not fold their hands and watch the Nigerian state and the Igbos use the Niger Deltans for shooting practice in their quest for control because of their greed for oil. Never.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Igbos, We Don't Hate You... We Are Not Your Antagonists by januzaj(m): 2:47pm On Oct 26, 2015
simplycarro:
By nature Igbos must have migrated to PH in search of water long time ago, water is life, water brought Igbos to PH.
However some people were well established there before Igbos arrived, Igbo are migrants to PH.
Hogwash......Igbos developed PH

4 Likes

Re: Dear Igbos, We Don't Hate You... We Are Not Your Antagonists by simplycarro: 2:47pm On Oct 26, 2015
januzaj:
Hogwash......Igbos developed PH
cheesy cheesy grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Dear Igbos, We Don't Hate You... We Are Not Your Antagonists by Nobody: 2:48pm On Oct 26, 2015
Truckpusher:
If I were you I won't let that guy walk behind my back. grin grin

Believe me wholeheartedly ,I am a good man bro. cheesy

hahahaha so u mean tonyebarcanista can not be trusted wow!!! lolx thanks for the tips.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dear Igbos, We Don't Hate You... We Are Not Your Antagonists by TonyeBarcanista(m): 2:48pm On Oct 26, 2015
ishiamu:
[/s][s]

What's the essence of this thread now if not tto bring insults on igbos from yoruba and hausa people... you they Bleep up sha..... your not the niger delta mouth piece neither is there any problem reported on the media except here you write this... you just amazed me with this thread is gonna cause more harm than good
From beginning of the thread nowhere was Igbo insulted neither was division promoted. Are you insinuating that I should not state fact as it relates with our territorial integrity? What is there that promote insult towards the igbos? Should I cede our territories to avoid insult? You guys have been insulting me and the South-South all through this thread and you are complaining of Yoruba/Hausa insult. Should I wait until something becomes a problem before nipping it to the bud?

Call me names or insult me as you wish, be rest assured that I won't reciprocate. But as a true son of my father, I won't shy away from addressing issues that relates with our heritage.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dear Igbos, We Don't Hate You... We Are Not Your Antagonists by Truckpusher(m): 2:52pm On Oct 26, 2015
kingsolex:

hahahaha so u mean tonyebarcanista can not be trusted wow!!! lolx thanks for the tips.

I no talk anything o .

You can trust him with your live dog ,but not with an effigy dressed up like a woman - He might just hound the damn thing without warning before realizing that she is not a live human. grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dear Igbos, We Don't Hate You... We Are Not Your Antagonists by kingzizzy: 2:52pm On Oct 26, 2015
wirinet:
100% supported. I have always told the Igbos on this forum that non Igbo tribes of the Nigerdelta wants nothing to do with their utopia - Biafra, but they often get offended, cursing and calling us all kinds of derogatory names like Yoruba ( Yoruba is the most derogatory name to a Biafran), backstabber, efulefu, slave, etc. Is alliance by force?

I understand their pains, Igbos need Portharcourt for sea access, and they would fight tooth and nail to include it in their Biafra. Without Portharcourt, no Biafra.

Biafrans are now calling the whole of Portharcourt Igbo land. Imagine how Yorubas feel when they say Lagos is no man's land and not Yoruba land.

Barcanista, just prepare yourself for serious war over Igwe-Ocha. You will be surprised that majority of those claiming Portharcourt are not even Ikwerre, but Igbos from anambra and imo.

Don't be callous! How can you say that the agitation for Biafra starts and stops at Portharcourt? You really think that PH is the only acces point to the sea? Think again. When people talk about "SS", it's almost like they think it is about Rivers state. Has anyone ever wondered what the Ibibio Man thinks about all this? Some people talk about a Niger-Delta Republic but there isn't a shred of agitation for this on the ground.

1 Like

Re: Dear Igbos, We Don't Hate You... We Are Not Your Antagonists by amakaobiemeka: 2:52pm On Oct 26, 2015
RisingSun1:
Okay noted!

I will advice Nnamdi Kalu to only take Igbo speaking areas in Niger Delta.

And maybe Akwa Ibom and Cross River,these ppl are more closer to Biafra.

Kalu should not creat another mini-Nigeria in Biafra.Abeg

Pls any tribe that don't want Biafra,should be allow to perish in one Nigeria.
the closest of the ss states to igbo is river, if a rivers has revolted, is it akwa or cross. Rivers is the head of ss and niger delta. Dont be decieved ss appreciate igbo support but would neva seceed its land to them

1 Like

Re: Dear Igbos, We Don't Hate You... We Are Not Your Antagonists by TonyeBarcanista(m): 2:53pm On Oct 26, 2015
kingsolex:

I told you these igbos will always have fabricated lies to upturn ur real facts no matter how u present ur evidence.
It is in our place to maintain our position and state the facts as they are. We, ethnic southern minorities have suffered a lot, enough of people telling us who we are. We are to state who we are and what we want. No be fight, no be quarel

2 Likes

Re: Dear Igbos, We Don't Hate You... We Are Not Your Antagonists by simplycarro: 2:54pm On Oct 26, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

From beginning of the thread nowhere was Igbo insulted neither was division promoted. Are you insinuating that I should not state fact as it relates with our territorial integrity? What is there that promote insult towards the igbos? Should I cede our territories to avoid insult? You guys have been insulting me and the South-South all through this thread and you are complaining of Yoruba/Hausa insult. Should I wait until something becomes a problem before nipping it to the bud?

Call me names or insult me as you wish, be rest assured that I won't reciprocate. But as a true son of my father, I won't shy away from addressing issues that relates with our heritage.

I don't normally agree with you and this is the first time I will quote you and perhaps the last. But I must commend you for your steadfastness to defend your position in the face of intimidation and relentlessness attacks coming from these hypocrites you call friends. You are truly a worthy Ijaw son.
Fuccking land grabbers, Ibos are!!!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dear Igbos, We Don't Hate You... We Are Not Your Antagonists by superstar1(m): 2:55pm On Oct 26, 2015
Is it not funny that the people that are shouting self determination are the ones attacking the OP, that was simply exercising hi s own right for self determination too.

Hypocrisy of y1bos is legendary.

To y1bos:

Lagos - No man's land

Abuja -- No man's land

Kano -- No man's land

Akure -- No man's land

and now PORT HARCOURT.

Which place will be the NEXT no man's land to y1bos? --- Maybe Sambisa Forest. I trust Shekau.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dear Igbos, We Don't Hate You... We Are Not Your Antagonists by Truckpusher(m): 2:55pm On Oct 26, 2015
Eastlink:
Keep your outdated lies to yourself. I never mentioned the Ikwerre and its none of my business how they choose their path. I'm talking about groups as mine, the Chibudom Nwuches and other like minds that accept the union with the Igbos. So stay on that lane and don't deviate from the topic.
God ! You're annoyingly shallow and this is a recipe for a disaster.

I came from this place ,my mom came from one of those people I mentioned and I grew up with them and you think you're in the right position to tell me about my own people? smh

Continue ,history beckons on you.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dear Igbos, We Don't Hate You... We Are Not Your Antagonists by amakaobiemeka: 2:55pm On Oct 26, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

gbam ur land ur heritage. No seceding

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Igbos, We Don't Hate You... We Are Not Your Antagonists by bugzbunny: 2:57pm On Oct 26, 2015
pazienza:
Seriously, did anyone read that long epistle?

Please those who did should give me a summary.
Dat useless APC dude barcanista has gone bananas

1 Like

Re: Dear Igbos, We Don't Hate You... We Are Not Your Antagonists by simplycarro: 2:57pm On Oct 26, 2015
superstar1:
Is it not funny that the people that are shouting self determination are the ones attacking the OP, that was simply exercising hi s own right for self determination too.

To y1bos:

Lagos - No man's land

Abuja -- No man's land

Kano -- No man's land

Akure -- No man's land

and now PORT HARCOURT.

Which place will be the NEXT no man's land to y1bos? --- Maybe Sambisa Forest. I trust Shekau.

Only fools that have no regard for their own ancestry lineage refers to others heritage as No man's Land.
[size=15pt]Ibos have no worthy ancestry heritage to be proud of[/size].

13 Likes

Re: Dear Igbos, We Don't Hate You... We Are Not Your Antagonists by januzaj(m): 2:58pm On Oct 26, 2015
superstar1:

To y1bos:

Lagos - No man's land

Abuja -- No man's land

Kano -- No man's land

Akure -- No man's land

and now PORT HARCOURT.

They wont claim Borno now ooooo.......Maybe Uyo....most of "i am rivers igbo..delta igbo...akwa igbo" monickers are owned by them....next one will be i am ogun igbo

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Igbos, We Don't Hate You... We Are Not Your Antagonists by Eastlink(m): 2:59pm On Oct 26, 2015
Truckpusher:
They want out from the stranglehold of the North and the South West at all cost but each time they are always eager to drag the Niger Delta into the whole brouhaha and when it fails they turn around and shoot them labeling them traitors and all sort of insults - This generation will not fold their hands and watch the Nigerian state and the Igbos use the Niger Deltans for shooting practice in their quest for control because of their greed for oil. Never.
I have warned you to speak for yourself. Had it not being for the daft boundary committee adjustment fools who could not differentiate between those who wanted minority status and those of us who were satisfied being with the larger Igbo I doubt if we would been having this conversation.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dear Igbos, We Don't Hate You... We Are Not Your Antagonists by Truckpusher(m): 3:02pm On Oct 26, 2015
Eastlink:
I have warned you to speak for yourself. Had it not being the daft boundary committee adjustment fools who could not differentiate between those who wanted minority status and those of us who were satisfied being with the larger Igbo I doubt if we would been having this conversation.
Cry me a river, boy.

Now it's boundary adjustment fault ,which your reps. fully participated - How many miles from the last Ikwerre village from the North of Port Harcourt to Imo and Abia state?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Igbos, We Don't Hate You... We Are Not Your Antagonists by amakaobiemeka: 3:04pm On Oct 26, 2015
Truckpusher:
so true! The moment they left their igbo states and brought their war to rivers, i knew it was a ploy to land the militants and incite ss to war with nigeria while hiding their state. Stand up 4 river. If they get ph, they got river, if they get river they get ss

7 Likes

Re: Dear Igbos, We Don't Hate You... We Are Not Your Antagonists by TonyeBarcanista(m): 3:05pm On Oct 26, 2015
kingsolex:

Bros, I de even suspect you sef. Truckpusher how you see am?

1 Like

Re: Dear Igbos, We Don't Hate You... We Are Not Your Antagonists by amakaobiemeka: 3:06pm On Oct 26, 2015
januzaj:
They wont claim Borno now ooooo.......Maybe Uyo....most of "i am rivers igbo..delta igbo...akwa igbo" monickers are owned by them....next one will be i am ogun igbo
lol, land grabers
Re: Dear Igbos, We Don't Hate You... We Are Not Your Antagonists by Keegan: 3:06pm On Oct 26, 2015
NRIPRIEST:

You inability to think beyond oyel lends credence to the innate laziness inherent in you and your people.

Every other tribe is lazy to fo.olish igbos like you. Yorubas are lazy, Hausas/Fulanis are lazy and they are parasites because of OIL and now Ijaws are lazy too not because of lack of OIL but because of over-dependence on THEIR own oil. Igbo people need deliverance from covetous tendencies, be proud and satisfy with what are yours.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dear Igbos, We Don't Hate You... We Are Not Your Antagonists by superstar1(m): 3:07pm On Oct 26, 2015
januzaj:
They wont claim Borno now ooooo.......Maybe Uyo

I do not know why they are never contented with what their lazy forefathers gave them as inheritance.

I do not know the kind of ethnicity that will be fighting all and sundry that they are part of them and the other party will be rejecting such claims.

Yorubas have ancestral relationship with Benin people, itshekiris, Nupes, Ebiras etc do we make them Yorubas by force? We have yorubas in Benin Republic and Togo, do you see us annexing those countries as our own Crimea? We have millions of people that have yoruba ancestral lineage in South America - people speaking yoruba, well grounded in the culture and religion -- and have we ever lay claim to any part of South America.

There should be something that defines which clan or tribe is a part or not a part of an ethnicity and all these confusion needs to stop.

They have delta igbo, rivers igbo, akwa ibom igbo and even sambisa igbo. I do not know how an imaginary physical delineation defines ethnicity. I can as well say we have Kogi-yorubas, Kwara yorubas, Benin Yorubas, Delta Yoruba, Benin Republic yorubas, Togo Yorubas and South American Yorubas.

Rubbish of the highest order.

15 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Why I Won’t Support Buhari’s War Against Corruption – Wike / 2019 Senate Poll: Saraki Faces Tough Battle / Tinubu Meets APC Yobe North Senatorial Candidate, Sherrif Machina (August 2022)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.