Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,042 members, 7,818,087 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

Dear Igbos, We Don't Hate You... We Are Not Your Antagonists - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dear Igbos, We Don't Hate You... We Are Not Your Antagonists (28739 Views)

Igbos We Know, IPOB We Don't / Just Like The Igbos: We Want Referendum Too, Yoruba Groups Declares / Igbos, We Need To Take Over APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dear Igbos, We Don't Hate You... We Are Not Your Antagonists by januzaj(m): 3:38pm On Oct 26, 2015
FREEDOM4BIAFRA:

Sorry, but I refuse to respond to you. You have a history of throwing tantrums in a mature discuss.
you just did
Re: Dear Igbos, We Don't Hate You... We Are Not Your Antagonists by Mcbussy(m): 3:38pm On Oct 26, 2015
amakaobiemeka:
dont derail, its abt the ownership of river. River state is nt igweocha, but river state

The manner at which they rename and lay claims sef can discourage sum1 from sympathising with their efforts.undecided

LAGOS= "no man's land"

Abuja= "No man's land"

Akure= "we developed it"

Portharcourt= "Igweocha"

SS never agree to follow una, una never even near to achieve the biafran dream sef, una don dey rename their land...I smell tyranny in d making.Igbos and their bad manners.

Smhundecided

14 Likes

Re: Dear Igbos, We Don't Hate You... We Are Not Your Antagonists by Nobody: 3:39pm On Oct 26, 2015
januzaj:
you just did

I am only being nice not to ignore, but to give you a reason.
Yes, we can talk basic English, but we cannot talk on sensitive issues.

1 Like

Re: Dear Igbos, We Don't Hate You... We Are Not Your Antagonists by Rose2014: 3:39pm On Oct 26, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

On the contrary ma, I am not in support of Peterside's ascension neither am I working for him or APC. If you truly know me then you will understand my character. Yes Peterside is Ijaw like me but he is unfit to govern Rivers state(my opinion). This is not APC/PDP thread please.

I deliberately ignored people that raised false accusation but I have to respond to you as you tag it "suspiction". As pro-PDP, I won't let you down!

Great!!!! Thanks for the reassurance

Wisdom is the key. U can be doing the right thing at the wrong time. This is time to work to make sure Wike is re-elected and not this.
That's my good judgement n advice

Have a nice day

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dear Igbos, We Don't Hate You... We Are Not Your Antagonists by Rose2014: 3:41pm On Oct 26, 2015
bugzbunny:

Nobdy takes barcanista opinion serious... D dude is just a green snake.. He can take his daft article and shove it... I urge all igbos here hensforth to ignore him.. We cast him away frm our midst like a chameleon he is... The ss/se are forever eternal brothers and no barcanista can oppose dat... All igbos will vote PDP cos dats where our collective interests is enshrined...

That's the main koko on ground right now

Igbos should not let all these faceless e fights discourage them
Re: Dear Igbos, We Don't Hate You... We Are Not Your Antagonists by IlekeHD: 3:41pm On Oct 26, 2015
lmaoooo grin grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Igbos, We Don't Hate You... We Are Not Your Antagonists by Nobody: 3:42pm On Oct 26, 2015
ThisMeansWAR:
what exactly did igbos do for ijaws?

This question emanates from an ungrateful heart.

The Igbos blindly rallied behind your own, and in the process committed a political suicide just to have your backs. It may not be much, but, That counts for nothing?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dear Igbos, We Don't Hate You... We Are Not Your Antagonists by Mcbussy(m): 3:43pm On Oct 26, 2015
Rose2014:

First of all, the thread isn't about Yorubas but Igbos yet Yorubas are all over the place

Sorry ma but I wasn't talking to u
Thanks

Story... I thought you denied Nigeria, what are u doing on nairaland? Or is biafran currency Naira? cheesy

If you av a point to prove, then argue logically. As long as this site is called nairaland I even have more right to post on it than sum1 desperately trying to secede from Nigeria.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Igbos, We Don't Hate You... We Are Not Your Antagonists by Rose2014: 3:44pm On Oct 26, 2015
Mcbussy:

Story... I thought you denied Nigeria, what are u doing on nairaland? Or is biafran currency Naira? cheesy

If you av a point to prove, then argue logically. As long as this site is called nairaland I even have more right to post on it than sum1 desperately trying to secede from Nigeria.

Ok U've bn noticed, now run along

8 Likes

Re: Dear Igbos, We Don't Hate You... We Are Not Your Antagonists by ishiamu(m): 3:44pm On Oct 26, 2015
amakaobiemeka:
his write up is the heart of every niger delta. Its only the part that niger delta refuses to join biafra or seceed land that scare u. Ask the cross rivers how they fought 4 bakassi. Niger delta doesnt seceed land

Who cares about biafra or no biafra... I give no hoot 2 that... I only talk of how yorubas and hausas will swim into the thread for bashing that's all

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dear Igbos, We Don't Hate You... We Are Not Your Antagonists by bugzbunny: 3:44pm On Oct 26, 2015
Mcbussy:

How about realising that this isn't a political post?...the dude just chose to speak the fact about his people and their views, just the way you pple independently post about your struggle. It's one thing to sympathise with a person's struggle, it's another thing to be a part of the struggle. I av talked to friends from rivers state and none of them are in tune with the Biafran struggle. I am yoruba, I believe people have the right to choose what they want so I sometimes sympathise with the Igbo/IPOB stand...but you can't just force people to join you or force some minority igbos in the south to take part of Rivers land with them.

If and only if a Biafra will happen, I believe neither the SS nor Nigeria would let u take a yard of SS. So u better face ur struggle and forget forcing anybody in...that's d bitter truth.
Mr man.... Have u been to Asaba...
Hv u been to PH..nobdy is forcing anybdy.... Igbo is not just a language...but a tribe.. Igbos are in SS.. just d way yorubas are in kwara and kogi. Though north central... Learn to move around.. Not only to sit on ur computer in ibadan and eat amala and ewedu...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Igbos, We Don't Hate You... We Are Not Your Antagonists by Rose2014: 3:45pm On Oct 26, 2015
peppyluv02:
Nnem, obughi okwu obuna k'anasa.
Nkiti ka mma.

Eziokwu ka i kwuru Nwanne mmadu
Re: Dear Igbos, We Don't Hate You... We Are Not Your Antagonists by dekdek: 3:47pm On Oct 26, 2015
I love this thread. Only a fool will claim that iboland extends to Atlantic Ocean.

10 Likes

Re: Dear Igbos, We Don't Hate You... We Are Not Your Antagonists by Nobody: 3:49pm On Oct 26, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Overtime there has been growing number of threads and comments by some Igbo loyalists and sympathisers of IPOB led Biafra ideology over the position of the South-South ethnic groups and in particular, Rivers state. Some have started seeing us as antagonists to the aspiration of the Igbo nation, while some others have moved towards casting aspersions on some of us.

Let me start by stating clearly that my determination to support every legitimate struggle and respect the right of self-determination by any group(s) is irreversible. However, I believe it will be proper to make some things clear with respect to IPOB led Biafran ideology.

1. Nobody in the Niger Delta and Rivers state is against Igbo
What we are saying is very simple. We respect your right to self-determine your destiny, you should also respect our right to self-determine ours. Don't determine for us even if you don't agree with us. If you believe that we have common destiny, state your terms and allow us state ours. Where there is no consensus, allow us determine our next step. If we believe in an indivisible Nigeria or a United Republic of some ethnic minorities within the region, it should be respected. Nobody should be villified for their own choice neither do we have the right to villify Igbos for wanting their land and territory out.

2. Show Respect For Our Territories:
I believe that it was Kanu that spread the fable that Portharcourt is an Igbo city, which some of you now call Igweocha. This is absolutely insulting on us the Okrikans/Ijaws especially. The city of Portharcourt is shared between the Okrikans and Ikwerres. The portion owned by Okrikans have been our fishing port for centuries. The record is there. Ikwerres are not fishermen, hence, a reflection of their settlement. The Okrikans are 100% Ijaws and 0% Igbos. Our portion of PHC is NOT Igweocha and has never been. I am not aware that the Ikwerres wish to call theirs Igweocha but in the event that they wish to, it is left for the Okrikans, Ikwerres and Rivers state government to rename the city altogether and we (Okrikans) shall determine an appropriate name for our portion of the city.

3. Show Respect For Our Land:
I have also been reading tales by sunset by some people saying that Opobo is Igboland. That is a grave insult to the Ijaws and is highly unacceptable. For the record, Opobo kingdom was formerly part of Bonny Kingdom, owned and inhabited by the Ijaws who are proud of their ancestry. The name of the Kingdom is Opoboama, and it was named after former Bonny King Opubo. The land and people pre-existed even before the coming of Jaja, an Igbo slave that was bought by Bonny chief Alali Opubo, Head of Opubo Annie Royal House. For the record, Jaja never found Opobo. He however led a section of Anna Pepple Wari(House) to break Opobo from Bonny Kingdom with the same territory and Ijaw people. The ijaw chiefs never made mistake in making Jaja their first king of the kingdom. The case of Jaja can be likened to Joseph that was an Hebrew slave but rose to become a Prime minister and Head of Government in Egypt. His ascension neither makes Egypt to be an Hebrew land neither does it make the Egyptians as Hebrews. All these are well documented. I have to state that the Ijaw nation is not in land dispute with anyone over any of our territory in the riverine areas of Rivers state. From Kalasunju, Kalaibiama, and Epellema etc are all Ijaw communities in Opobo kingdom. Similarly, Ndoki is undisputed Ijawland. In fact, Ndoki is nicknamed "kala-krike" that is mini Wakrike(Okrika). It is believed that they are descendants of Okrika kingdom. We are all Ijaws. I am stating this to educate those that may not be aware.

4. Respect For Our Brothers And Neighbours:
The people of Rivers state from Ogba, Ikwerre, Ogoni etcetera have suffered together, sacrificed a lot together and even disagreed on issues with each other at differnt times. If in their wisdom they deny being Igbos, Yoruba or Biafrans. It is their right and must be respected irrespective of whether they bear Uche, Yakubu or Folashade. The South South geopolitical zone though a political arrangement but has brought avenue for collective unity. The position of the Binis, Esans, Itsekiris, Ibibios, Urhobo, Anang etcetera should be respected. Their land, their decision and their people. No group or persons deserves to be insulted.

5. Stop Using Jonathan/PDP As Blackmail Tool:
God knows that we recognise and appreciate the support you guys gave to our brother Jonathan and his party, PDP. But, that shouldn't be a blackmail tool as expressed by some IPOB people. When it comes to ethnic/territorial issues, we have to drop the toga of partisanship and address issues from the position of our respective groups and maintain our own interest. It doesn't mean that we don't appreciate your support and sacrifice for GEJ/Wike/PDP. In fact, God sparing our lives we shall support an Igboman from South east for VP slot under PDP. Blackmailing us with the support given to Jonathan is unfair in every sense.

My dear Igbo cousins, we don't hate you. We are not your antagonists. We appreciate your support and solicit your continuous support for our people. We appreciate the sacrifice you have made for our sons and daughters. Personally, I have been a beneficiary of the benevolence of the Igbos and I appreciate it from the depth of my heart. Be rest assured of the love and support of all Niger-Deltans worldwide. This love and support is not just only for the Igbos, but to every Nigerian irrespective of ethnic affiliation that desires the progress of our people.

Our peaceful co-habitation, trusts and love can only be guaranteed when we make respect our watch word.

May God Lead Us Right and Bless Nigeria.

okrika n ijaw are minorities in rivers state.

I never knew ive been talking with someone bred outside rivers state.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Igbos, We Don't Hate You... We Are Not Your Antagonists by Mcbussy(m): 3:50pm On Oct 26, 2015
bugzbunny:

Hv u been to PH..nobdy is forcing anybdy.... Igbo is not just a language...but a tribe.. Igbos are in SS.. just d way yorubas are in kwara and kogi. Though north central... Learn to move around.. Not only to sit on ur computer in ibadan and eat amala and ewedu...

Funny enuf I can bet my life that I've been to more parts of Nigeria than you... Been to Asaba, been to Pleateu, spent a year in Gombe, born and bred in Lagos, been to many other parts I don't need to mention. But then, that wouldn't be d point.

I only argue logically.

7 Likes

Re: Dear Igbos, We Don't Hate You... We Are Not Your Antagonists by ThisMeansWAR: 3:50pm On Oct 26, 2015
FREEDOM4BIAFRA:

This question emanates from an ungrateful heart.

The Igbos blindly rallied behind your own, and in the process committed a political suicide just to have your backs. It may not be much, but, That counts for nothing?
did igbo do this at gun point? Jonathan begged igbos and every other tribes for vote like every other politicians, igbo decided who they want to vote for without anyone forcing them... Same way other tribes voted their choice... Why are you guys now calling ijaws traitors or talking as if jonathan or ijaw nation made some kind of deal with igbos that if they vote their son, they can have port harcout and now going back on the deal.

12 Likes

Re: Dear Igbos, We Don't Hate You... We Are Not Your Antagonists by modath(f): 3:52pm On Oct 26, 2015
IlekeHD:
lmaoooo grin grin grin

I just pity the TonyeBarcanista handle, the mentions go don catch fire... cheesy grin... Told him before that he has succeeded in doubling up antagonists.. grin

Human being & self interest; INSEPARABLE smiley

6 Likes

Re: Dear Igbos, We Don't Hate You... We Are Not Your Antagonists by Nobody: 3:52pm On Oct 26, 2015
mascot87:
For every developed State in Nigeria is no man land for d igbos. If na Borno or Anambra, they no go call am no man land. Funny people

Yoruba mascot, have u been to rivers state before?

3 Likes

Re: Dear Igbos, We Don't Hate You... We Are Not Your Antagonists by Nobody: 3:53pm On Oct 26, 2015
ThisMeansWAR:
did igbo do this at gun point? Jonathan begged igbos and every other tribes for vote like every other politicians, igbo decided who they want to vote for without anyone forcing them... Same way other tribes voted their choice... Why are you guys now calling ijaws traitors or talking as if jonathan or ijaw nation made some kind of deal with igbos that if they vote their son, they can have port harcout and now going back on the deal.

We have acknowledged our mistake.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dear Igbos, We Don't Hate You... We Are Not Your Antagonists by amakaobiemeka: 3:53pm On Oct 26, 2015
ishiamu:

Who cares about biafra or no biafra... I give no hoot 2 that... I only talk of how yorubas and hausas will swim into the thread for bashing that's all
its normal, igbo was blinded. The ss is clever

2 Likes

Re: Dear Igbos, We Don't Hate You... We Are Not Your Antagonists by januzaj(m): 3:55pm On Oct 26, 2015
amakaobiemeka:
its normal, igbo were used and dumped. The ss is clever
fixed

1 Like

Re: Dear Igbos, We Don't Hate You... We Are Not Your Antagonists by Eastlink(m): 3:58pm On Oct 26, 2015
bugzbunny:

Thank you very much.

3 Likes

Re: Dear Igbos, We Don't Hate You... We Are Not Your Antagonists by calaway: 3:58pm On Oct 26, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Overtime there has been growing number of threads and comments by some Igbo loyalists and sympathisers of IPOB led Biafra ideology over the position of the South-South ethnic groups and in particular, Rivers state. Some have started seeing us as antagonists to the aspiration of the Igbo nation, while some others have moved towards casting aspersions on some of us.

Let me start by stating clearly that my determination to support every legitimate struggle and respect the right of self-determination by any group(s) is irreversible. However, I believe it will be proper to make some things clear with respect to IPOB led Biafran ideology.

1. Nobody in the Niger Delta and Rivers state is against Igbo
What we are saying is very simple. We respect your right to self-determine your destiny, you should also respect our right to self-determine ours. Don't determine for us even if you don't agree with us. If you believe that we have common destiny, state your terms and allow us state ours. Where there is no consensus, allow us determine our next step. If we believe in an indivisible Nigeria or a United Republic of some ethnic minorities within the region, it should be respected. Nobody should be villified for their own choice neither do we have the right to villify Igbos for wanting their land and territory out.

2. Show Respect For Our Territories:
I believe that it was Kanu that spread the fable that Portharcourt is an Igbo city, which some of you now call Igweocha. This is absolutely insulting on us the Okrikans/Ijaws especially. The city of Portharcourt is shared between the Okrikans and Ikwerres. The portion owned by Okrikans have been our fishing port for centuries. The record is there. Ikwerres are not fishermen, hence, a reflection of their settlement. The Okrikans are 100% Ijaws and 0% Igbos. Our portion of PHC is NOT Igweocha and has never been. I am not aware that the Ikwerres wish to call theirs Igweocha but in the event that they wish to, it is left for the Okrikans, Ikwerres and Rivers state government to rename the city altogether and we (Okrikans) shall determine an appropriate name for our portion of the city.

3. Show Respect For Our Land:
I have also been reading tales by sunset by some people saying that Opobo is Igboland. That is a grave insult to the Ijaws and is highly unacceptable. For the record, Opobo kingdom was formerly part of Bonny Kingdom, owned and inhabited by the Ijaws who are proud of their ancestry. The name of the Kingdom is Opoboama, and it was named after former Bonny King Opubo. The land and people pre-existed even before the coming of Jaja, an Igbo slave that was bought by Bonny chief Alali Opubo, Head of Opubo Annie Royal House. For the record, Jaja never found Opobo. He however led a section of Anna Pepple Wari(House) to break Opobo from Bonny Kingdom with the same territory and Ijaw people. The ijaw chiefs never made mistake in making Jaja their first king of the kingdom. The case of Jaja can be likened to Joseph that was an Hebrew slave but rose to become a Prime minister and Head of Government in Egypt. His ascension neither makes Egypt to be an Hebrew land neither does it make the Egyptians as Hebrews. All these are well documented. I have to state that the Ijaw nation is not in land dispute with anyone over any of our territory in the riverine areas of Rivers state. From Kalasunju, Kalaibiama, and Epellema etc are all Ijaw communities in Opobo kingdom. Similarly, Ndoki is undisputed Ijawland. In fact, Ndoki is nicknamed "kala-krike" that is mini Wakrike(Okrika). It is believed that they are descendants of Okrika kingdom. We are all Ijaws. I am stating this to educate those that may not be aware.

4. Respect For Our Brothers And Neighbours:
The people of Rivers state from Ogba, Ikwerre, Ogoni etcetera have suffered together, sacrificed a lot together and even disagreed on issues with each other at differnt times. If in their wisdom they deny being Igbos, Yoruba or Biafrans. It is their right and must be respected irrespective of whether they bear Uche, Yakubu or Folashade. The South South geopolitical zone though a political arrangement but has brought avenue for collective unity. The position of the Binis, Esans, Itsekiris, Ibibios, Urhobo, Anang etcetera should be respected. Their land, their decision and their people. No group or persons deserves to be insulted.

5. Stop Using Jonathan/PDP As Blackmail Tool:
God knows that we recognise and appreciate the support you guys gave to our brother Jonathan and his party, PDP. But, that shouldn't be a blackmail tool as expressed by some IPOB people. When it comes to ethnic/territorial issues, we have to drop the toga of partisanship and address issues from the position of our respective groups and maintain our own interest. It doesn't mean that we don't appreciate your support and sacrifice for GEJ/Wike/PDP. In fact, God sparing our lives we shall support an Igboman from South east for VP slot under PDP. Blackmailing us with the support given to Jonathan is unfair in every sense.

My dear Igbo cousins, we don't hate you. We are not your antagonists. We appreciate your support and solicit your continuous support for our people. We appreciate the sacrifice you have made for our sons and daughters. Personally, I have been a beneficiary of the benevolence of the Igbos and I appreciate it from the depth of my heart. Be rest assured of the love and support of all Niger-Deltans worldwide. This love and support is not just only for the Igbos, but to every Nigerian irrespective of ethnic affiliation that desires the progress of our people.

Our peaceful co-habitation, trusts and love can only be guaranteed when we make respect our watch word.

May God Lead Us Right and Bless Nigeria.

SHUT UP THERE!!!

RIFF RAFF!! WHAT BESTOWS YOU THE STANDPOINT TO SPEAK FOR THE IJAW PEOPLE? WERE YOU NOT THE SAME BASTARD THAT CAMPAIGNED AGAINST AN IJAW MAN GEJ, UNTIL PDP SETTLED YOU? BASTARD!! IF I NEED TO HEAR FROM AN IJAW MAN I WILL LOOK TO THE LIKES OF ASARI DOKUBO. HE AND OTHER TRUE LEADERS OF THE IJAW WILL TELL YOU THE POSITION OF THE IJAW MAN NOT YOUR LIKE. DREG!!1

COMING TO TALK THRASH....

5 Likes

Re: Dear Igbos, We Don't Hate You... We Are Not Your Antagonists by mascot87(m): 3:58pm On Oct 26, 2015
chuna1985:

Yoruba mascot, have u been to rivers state before?

Yea. I am presently in PH now self

3 Likes

Re: Dear Igbos, We Don't Hate You... We Are Not Your Antagonists by Enahi(f): 3:59pm On Oct 26, 2015
Ballmer:

Tonye, I support you on this but please leave that lady out of your delusion.

Do not discuss anything beside politics with her or else I will burn down the NigerDelta.

You dey hear me so

That aside it is on thread such as this Nigerians would understand the difference btw the Igbos and the Yorubas.

I know how enraged many Yoruba who supported APC were when Barcanista switched camps. So many were disappointed but many more understand that any Nigerians as a right to his or her choice.

Tonye if you see one Igbo come to your rescue against the shameless balderdash from the covetous Igbos call my name.

You have buried yourself in the midst of the tribe of hatred. You go no say kaki no be leader. I pray God rescue from this storm.

Anyway I know you have thick skin for insult so enjoy it while Igbos never stop raining it because it's bound to last forever with them.

That is the difference btw the Yoruba n Igbo

You have brought your stupidity here again. I am presently your worst nightmare and will continue to be until you change your ways.

@Tonye I will reply you later,wasn't ready to reply but the idiott ballmer got me upset

1 Like

Re: Dear Igbos, We Don't Hate You... We Are Not Your Antagonists by IlekeHD: 4:00pm On Oct 26, 2015
modath:

I just pity the TonyeBarcanista handle, the mentions go don catch fire... cheesy grin... Told him before that he has succeeded in doubling up antagonists.. grin

Human being & self interest; INSEPARABLE smiley

Watching everything unfold is hilarious! grin

This thread personifies the real east.

9 Likes

Re: Dear Igbos, We Don't Hate You... We Are Not Your Antagonists by ishiamu(m): 4:00pm On Oct 26, 2015
amakaobiemeka:
its normal, igbo was blinded. The ss is clever

Clever in what?
Re: Dear Igbos, We Don't Hate You... We Are Not Your Antagonists by amakaobiemeka: 4:02pm On Oct 26, 2015
januzaj:
fixed
lol

1 Like

Re: Dear Igbos, We Don't Hate You... We Are Not Your Antagonists by ThisMeansWAR: 4:03pm On Oct 26, 2015
FREEDOM4BIAFRA:

We have acknowledged our mistake.
good... Warn your people to stop calling anyone that does not do their bidding a betrayer or traitor... Its derogatory and a complete insult...

There has to be mutual understanding and loyalty before you can call someone a traitor or a betrayer..

You guys call yorubas traitors because awolowo refused to do your bidding. Did awolowo swear loyalty to ojukwu and betrayed him or have some kind of mutual understanding that warrants tagging the entire race a traitor...

Now, you people are doing the same to south south people... Na only una dem dey betray for no reason.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Igbos, We Don't Hate You... We Are Not Your Antagonists by Nobody: 4:05pm On Oct 26, 2015
ghostmist:
YOU SHOWED YOUR HAND TOO QUICKLY...its too late for this,cos,we now know better.
Love the north or hate them,one thing you can't help but admire in them is their uncanny ability to know when to draw the line between party loyalty and the interest of the north in the Nigerian political structure.I'd bet my last cash that even the PDP chairman himself voted for Buhari.This is one thing we Igbos need to start doing.
On the issue of alliance with the S/S, please,throw that shiit under the bus.we are better off aligning with one of the major ethnic groups rather than some inconseqential "OUR OYEL" obsessed people.Lets join the rest of Nigeria and make sure we benefit maximally in the "oil milking" going on in the S/S.

""one thing you can't help but admire in them is their uncanny ability to know when to draw the line between party loyalty and the interest of the north in the Nigerian political structure""

liar liar.

From 1960 till today, the north has only voted for the north in all elections held in nigeria. So keep shut.
Re: Dear Igbos, We Don't Hate You... We Are Not Your Antagonists by NRIPRIEST(m): 4:05pm On Oct 26, 2015
nku5:
Kwakwakwakwa! Barcanistus is at it again grin

I remember one weak, lame thread the guy posted in his APC days trying to prove "Biafran rebels atrocities" during the war.

So he has made u-turn thrice now.

I know he is an Igbo hater....not news.

6 Likes

Re: Dear Igbos, We Don't Hate You... We Are Not Your Antagonists by Nobody: 4:06pm On Oct 26, 2015
ThisMeansWAR:
good... Warn your people to stop calling anyone that does not do their bidding a betrayer or traitor... Its derogatory and a complete insult...

There has to be mutual understanding and loyalty before you can call someone a traitor or a betrayer..

You guys call yorubas traitors because awolowo refused to do your bidding. Did awolowo swear loyalty to ojukwu and betrayed him or have some kind of mutual understanding that warrants tagging the entire race a traitor...

Now, you people are doing the same to south south people... Na only dem dey betray for no reason.

You are traitors!/our mistake was counting on you! What mistake were you thinking?

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

2019: Buhari Faults Oyedepo’s Claim On Defection Of APC Members To PDP / Bandits Threaten To Kill 17 Greenfield Students If N100m Ransom Is Not Paid / PDP Winning Imo Despite Trailing With Wide Margin, Party Insists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.