Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

How My Late Aunt Maturely Dealt With Her Cheating Husband.........ladies LEARN! - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How My Late Aunt Maturely Dealt With Her Cheating Husband.........ladies LEARN! (85792 Views)

Lady Confess How She Put Poison On Nipple To Kill Her Cheating Husband / Conversation Between A Mother And Her Child Who Caught Her Cheating On His Dad. / A Sad Story Of A Virgin Married Woman - Ladies Learn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How My Late Aunt Maturely Dealt With Her Cheating Husband.........ladies LEARN! by Nobody: 12:53pm On Oct 27, 2015
ilawanson44:

I didn't. Just going by what most women say. But if you don't share the same notions with them, then it's super-cool

I'm not reading the comments but I can make a guess off the top of my head that many are not down with a cheating hubby. Well, so am I. What's the point of being married if you can't even honour the vows you made (before God & others), promising to forsaken all others? Just remain single & sow your wild oats to your heart's content, without dragging someone else through your mess of course. Marriage is not by force. If you feel you aren't ready to put your mack ways behind you & SETTLE DOWN, then simply don't get married. Because like everything else, marriage has rules to abide by. End of story.

3 Likes

Re: How My Late Aunt Maturely Dealt With Her Cheating Husband.........ladies LEARN! by Mskrisx(f): 12:57pm On Oct 27, 2015
Re: How My Late Aunt Maturely Dealt With Her Cheating Husband.........ladies LEARN! by Nobody: 12:57pm On Oct 27, 2015
frakdon:
you got my mail?

My mail thingy is not working. I can't read or reply to messages. You know other alternatives.
Re: How My Late Aunt Maturely Dealt With Her Cheating Husband.........ladies LEARN! by lezz(m): 12:57pm On Oct 27, 2015
PunkyVeer:

In your world, maybe.

Yeah, we all know how much he "cherished" her *eyeroll*
I bet you would have had her raise the roof and dust, probably reacted in kind.

But she won in grand style.

1 Like

Re: How My Late Aunt Maturely Dealt With Her Cheating Husband.........ladies LEARN! by Nobody: 1:00pm On Oct 27, 2015
PunkyVeer:

I'm not reading the comments but I can make a guess off the top of my head that many are not down with a cheating hubby. Well, so am I. What's the point of being married if you can't even honour the vows you made (before God & others), promising to forsaken all others? Just remain single & sow your wild oats to your heart's content, without dragging someone else through your mess of course. Marriage is not by force. If you feel you aren't ready to put your mack ways behind you & SETTLE DOWN, then simply don't get married. Because like everything else, marriage has rules to abide by. End of story.

You are absolutely right tho. What people fail to understand is that apart from the religious and emotional (love) aspect, marraige is like a convenant (ritual) which binds you to your spouse and demands loyalty. Like you truly said, if one is not ready to be that loyal, then stay off marraige

2 Likes

Re: How My Late Aunt Maturely Dealt With Her Cheating Husband.........ladies LEARN! by frakdon(m): 1:03pm On Oct 27, 2015
PunkyVeer:

My mail thingy is not working. I can't read or reply to messages. You know other alternatives.
alright, send a message to me? Thanks
Re: How My Late Aunt Maturely Dealt With Her Cheating Husband.........ladies LEARN! by trapQ: 1:05pm On Oct 27, 2015
God bless you abundantly, we need more minds like yours in Nigeria. A man cheats and they are asking the lady to "learn". Learn what?? We should be advising the men not to cheat than blaming the women for not handling their husband's cheating "maturely". African mentality is sour.
daretodiffer:

I find the title and your post really insulting to women. You used the words 'mature and learn'. Do you assume that we are stupid or what? I do not understand what you are trying to achieve?

Did you try asking your aunty if she had any toasters and admirers after marriage? Ask her what stopped her? She is going to tell that she did and it was respect for her husband and their marriage that stopped her. But her husband does not the same respect for her and their marriage yet you will come tomorrow and insult a woman who cheats on her husbandundecided. Some men think that it is their birthright to cheat and he does not need to have respect for women. He goes ahead to do so and the world expects the woman to maturely deal with him. Yet you won't stop calling us petty or gold-diggers or less intelligent beings, How can you expect a specie with all that characteristics to be wiser and more mature than you are?

Why should women be wiser and more matured than man? I thought you were supposed to be the leader and the smarter one undecided. Don't you think that the lack of those qualities make it unfit to be in a relationship not to mention lead a family?

The happy ending your uncle told you about rarely happen. You need to be mature to be able to learn that it is just a case out of many.

Moral of my rant:
Don't dish what you can take.
Respect is reciprocal
Every action has its unforeseen consequences

These apply to males and females. Treat people, most especially your partner the way you want to be treated. If they don't mind you treating them like garbage then good for you.

10 Likes

Re: How My Late Aunt Maturely Dealt With Her Cheating Husband.........ladies LEARN! by Nobody: 1:06pm On Oct 27, 2015
arabianights:

hmmmmmm.............................smh.last word for you[b],ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING[/b]

Yes, Attitude is everything.

You need to change yours. I pity your wife.

5 Likes

Re: How My Late Aunt Maturely Dealt With Her Cheating Husband.........ladies LEARN! by Nobody: 1:07pm On Oct 27, 2015
lezz:
I bet you would have had her raise the roof and dust, probably reacted in kind.

But she won in grand style.

No, that's too much energy spent on someone that doesn't deserve it. You calmly pack your shyt up & exit stage left.

I see no "grandness" in this, other than someone who spent miserable years as a human doormat, whilst not even being appreciated. God probably snatched her to save her from all the pain she endured being married to a playboy...since she didn't have the smarts to liberate herself. That's it

5 Likes

Re: How My Late Aunt Maturely Dealt With Her Cheating Husband.........ladies LEARN! by blessedapple: 1:08pm On Oct 27, 2015
HOT!

Some people dey vex.
Re: How My Late Aunt Maturely Dealt With Her Cheating Husband.........ladies LEARN! by FuckYou: 1:09pm On Oct 27, 2015
daretodiffer:

Why don't you list all the insults?

God! You are such a hypocrite!
well. I re read your post I skipped..u made lotta sense. Congrat. wink
Re: How My Late Aunt Maturely Dealt With Her Cheating Husband.........ladies LEARN! by Nobody: 1:10pm On Oct 27, 2015
That is if she even gets married. undecided
kinibigdeal:

I pity your man
Re: How My Late Aunt Maturely Dealt With Her Cheating Husband.........ladies LEARN! by Aminat508(f): 1:11pm On Oct 27, 2015
Omotayor123:

shocked Aminat508 come and read this!
tayo love. Pele grin tongue
Re: How My Late Aunt Maturely Dealt With Her Cheating Husband.........ladies LEARN! by Omotayor123(f): 1:12pm On Oct 27, 2015
Aminat508:
tayo love. Pele grin tongue
Ese ooooo!
Re: How My Late Aunt Maturely Dealt With Her Cheating Husband.........ladies LEARN! by Nobody: 1:14pm On Oct 27, 2015
ilawanson44:

You are absolutely right tho. What people fail to understand is that apart from the religious and emotional (love) aspect, marraige is like a convenant (ritual) which binds you to your spouse and demands loyalty. Like you truly said, if one is not ready to be that loyal, then stay off marraige

Plain & simple.

1 Like

Re: How My Late Aunt Maturely Dealt With Her Cheating Husband.........ladies LEARN! by frakdon(m): 1:16pm On Oct 27, 2015
daretodiffer:

Yes, Attitude is everything.

You need to change yours. I pity your wife.
forget this talk, its ok already...... I am waiting for you to tell me why you are not interested?
Re: How My Late Aunt Maturely Dealt With Her Cheating Husband.........ladies LEARN! by frakdon(m): 1:18pm On Oct 27, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Plain & simple.
please send a message to me on Facebook, thanks?
Re: How My Late Aunt Maturely Dealt With Her Cheating Husband.........ladies LEARN! by Nobody: 1:21pm On Oct 27, 2015
frakdon:
please send a message to me on Facebook, thanks?

Ok. But maybe a little later though. I'm having network issues on my side.
Re: How My Late Aunt Maturely Dealt With Her Cheating Husband.........ladies LEARN! by Crystalclara(f): 1:21pm On Oct 27, 2015
Coolabbie:
@dearestaramide, Ur aunt was a fôol and died a fôol. Go and teach this lesson to your mum so she can apply it when ur dad inevitably cheats on her.
Idiota.

I tink ur FOOL here... sori I no ur d FOOL tongue
Re: How My Late Aunt Maturely Dealt With Her Cheating Husband.........ladies LEARN! by cardoctor(m): 1:22pm On Oct 27, 2015
Thank God for better for worse didn't fly out of the window. Good woman. May her soul rest in peace.
Amen
Re: How My Late Aunt Maturely Dealt With Her Cheating Husband.........ladies LEARN! by frakdon(m): 1:23pm On Oct 27, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Ok. But maybe a little later though. I'm having network issues on my side.
alright darling Punky, smiles*
Re: How My Late Aunt Maturely Dealt With Her Cheating Husband.........ladies LEARN! by sammyke(m): 1:24pm On Oct 27, 2015
daretodiffer:
Yes, Attitude is everything. You need to change yours. I pity your wife.
I think I like dis lady
Re: How My Late Aunt Maturely Dealt With Her Cheating Husband.........ladies LEARN! by trapQ: 1:28pm On Oct 27, 2015
Go back and read her post again... You will find that dearestaramide gave the first insult. Daretodiffer was very right. She gave her opinion which is very very correct. What's wrong with airing your views, since when did that become a crime in an open faceless forum?

Men (nigerian men) have a lot to learn but they don't know. When God thou shall not commit adultery, did he say only the men were to cheat?? NO!! Many Nigerian men really feel its their birthright to cheat and even feel their wives should be priviledged to have them. That's Sad. Mind you, not every woman is sad, depressed, and bla bla bla. No!! A man cheats and you're advising the woman to handle it "maturely and learn", learn what exactly?? Answer this honest question.. CAN YOU ADVICE MEN THE SAME?? As you advice women to be mature about it, kindly advice men to do the same. That way we would have a saner society.

I've lived with whites for years and can tell you they're different. They respect their wives and are apologetic and beg their wives when they cheat. But No, most nigerian men wiould even beat you when they are the ones that cheated. Respect is reciprocal.
arabianights:

I have gone over the op\s write up several times and read in between the lines.how many women do you feel are living with cheating ,lying bastards?If every one was to walk out based on that then trust me,state of emergency on marriage would have been declared.

you and i both know that a very high percentage of marriages have a cheating partner much as the writter did not analyse,YOU MY FRIEND HAD NO RIGHT TO INSULT HIM.

you have gone ahead to prove to the whole world as the op stated, that you are ill mannered and frustrated and possibly depressed and of course very unhappy.JUST VIEW YOUR CHOICE OF WORDS<ABEG! for goodness sake ,if you wont repect your self then please respect we other readers.[/b]

12 Likes

Re: How My Late Aunt Maturely Dealt With Her Cheating Husband.........ladies LEARN! by Shinatu: 1:28pm On Oct 27, 2015
Please do you know what killed your Aunt?
Many women are dying of Cervical cancer and AIDS these days.
A colleague of mine just told me how they just buried her friend who died of AIDS a few months ago, she got it from her husband.
Cervical cancer is another silent killer, it is so embarassing no one talks about it.

4 Likes

Re: How My Late Aunt Maturely Dealt With Her Cheating Husband.........ladies LEARN! by byvan03: 1:28pm On Oct 27, 2015
daretodiffer:

I find the title and your post really insulting to women. You used the words 'mature and learn'. Do you assume that we are stupid or what? I do not understand what you are trying to achieve?

Did you try asking your aunty if she had any toasters and admirers after marriage? Ask her what stopped her? She is going to tell that she did and it was respect for her husband and their marriage that stopped her. But her husband does not the same respect for her and their marriage yet you will come tomorrow and insult a woman who cheats on her husbandundecided. Some men think that it is their birthright to cheat and he does not need to have respect for women. He goes ahead to do so and the world expects the woman to maturely deal with him. Yet you won't stop calling us petty or gold-diggers or less intelligent beings, How can you expect a specie with all that characteristics to be wiser and more mature than you are?

Why should women be wiser and more matured than man? I thought you were supposed to be the leader and the smarter one undecided. Don't you think that the lack of those qualities make it unfit to be in a relationship not to mention lead a family?

The happy ending your uncle told you about rarely happen. You need to be mature to be able to learn that it is just a case out of many.

Moral of my rant:
Respect is reciprocal

These apply to males and females. Treat people, most especially your partner the way you want to be treated. If they don't mind you treating them like garbage then good for you.

kiss kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: How My Late Aunt Maturely Dealt With Her Cheating Husband.........ladies LEARN! by lezz(m): 1:28pm On Oct 27, 2015
PunkyVeer:

No, that's too much energy spent on someone that doesn't deserve it. You calmly pack your shyt up & exit stage left.

I see no "grandness" in this, other than someone who spent miserable years as a human doormat, whilst not even being appreciated. God probably snatched her to save her from all the pain she endured being married to a playboy...since she didn't have the smarts to liberate herself. That's it
Nicely opined. But your recommendation is more suitable for an ordinary romantic relationship, not marriage.

The bottom line is she won her husband over and conquered his lustful indiscretion while keeping her family safe and United.

That's a legacy to me.
I bet society would be marked by broken homes, insecure children and teen prostitutes and drug addicts if mommy decides that daddy isn't worth a fighting chance.

You modern women equate marriage with just any other romantic relationship. That woman was a hero.

And if her God took her, her crown will be the grandest amongst crowns. She was a soldier who never abandoned her mission.

1 Like

Re: How My Late Aunt Maturely Dealt With Her Cheating Husband.........ladies LEARN! by Nobody: 1:29pm On Oct 27, 2015
frakdon:
alright darling Punky, smiles*

I hope this won't get me jumped by all your NL "brides".

Any of them better speak now or forever hold their piece grin
Re: How My Late Aunt Maturely Dealt With Her Cheating Husband.........ladies LEARN! by byvan03: 1:33pm On Oct 27, 2015
Naija women don hear am, a woman dies of heartbreak after years of trying to contain the infidelity of her frivolous husband, yet here comes a manual on why we have to emulate her undecided.

Well ,all these talks nah for whom it may concern undecided. RIP to the poor woman angry.

9 Likes

Re: How My Late Aunt Maturely Dealt With Her Cheating Husband.........ladies LEARN! by babygirlfl: 1:40pm On Oct 27, 2015
daretodiffer:

Moral of my rant:
Respect is reciprocal

I quoted you just to say well done. You will make a good lawyer.

3 Likes

Re: How My Late Aunt Maturely Dealt With Her Cheating Husband.........ladies LEARN! by Nobody: 1:40pm On Oct 27, 2015
FuckYou:
well. I re read your post I skipped..u made lotta sense. Congrat. wink

undecided
Re: How My Late Aunt Maturely Dealt With Her Cheating Husband.........ladies LEARN! by Nobody: 1:40pm On Oct 27, 2015
trapQ:
God bless you abundantly, we need more minds like yours in Nigeria. A man cheats and they are asking the lady to "learn". Learn what?? We should be advising the men not to cheat than blaming the women for not handling their husband's cheating "maturely". African mentality is sour.

Thanks

4 Likes

Re: How My Late Aunt Maturely Dealt With Her Cheating Husband.........ladies LEARN! by Nobody: 1:41pm On Oct 27, 2015
lezz:
Nicely opined. But your recommendation is more suitable for an ordinary romantic relationship, not marriage.

The bottom line is she won her husband over and conquered his lustful indiscretion while keeping her family safe and United.

That's a legacy to me.
I bet society would be marked by broken homes, insecure children and teen prostitutes and drug addicts if mommy decides that daddy isn't worth a fighting chance.

You modern women equate marriage with just any other romantic relationship. That woman was a hero.

And if her God took her, her crown will be the grandest amongst crowns. She was a soldier who never abandoned her mission.

Won him over? On her death bed? 1st of all, no woman should be in a competition with anybody over a man. Especially NOT a husband. He should have shut all of that down before walking down that isle. 2ndly, it stops being a marriage the second any of them strays. Marriage is a contract, hence it needs both signatures & those of witnesses. Breaching the contract, calls for no other action other than nullifying it so both can be free, yanno. No need for long talks on this. It's as simple as ABC.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (19) (Reply)

How Do You Handle A Very Stubborn Wife? / I Feel So Suicidal Because Of My Marriage. / My Wife Sent Her Nude Photos To Zenith Bank Manager In Delta - Man Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.