Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,213 members, 7,818,723 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

How My Late Aunt Maturely Dealt With Her Cheating Husband.........ladies LEARN! - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How My Late Aunt Maturely Dealt With Her Cheating Husband.........ladies LEARN! (85791 Views)

Lady Confess How She Put Poison On Nipple To Kill Her Cheating Husband / Conversation Between A Mother And Her Child Who Caught Her Cheating On His Dad. / A Sad Story Of A Virgin Married Woman - Ladies Learn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How My Late Aunt Maturely Dealt With Her Cheating Husband.........ladies LEARN! by Nobody: 12:16pm On Oct 27, 2015
bronzegoddess:
I noticed d guys are d ones bashing u. When u say somthn dat they do not like, they resort to insults
They are pained nowcheesy

It is an abomination for a woman to have an opinion sadsmiley

7 Likes

Re: How My Late Aunt Maturely Dealt With Her Cheating Husband.........ladies LEARN! by Nobody: 12:17pm On Oct 27, 2015
lezz:
Moral of the story: A wise woman conquers are home and husband with wisdom, meekness and feminine power and grace.

Her husband didn't only loved her but cherished her as well.

In your world, maybe.

Yeah, we all know how much he "cherished" her *eyeroll*

3 Likes

Re: How My Late Aunt Maturely Dealt With Her Cheating Husband.........ladies LEARN! by Nobody: 12:18pm On Oct 27, 2015
Oh well, everyone with different perspectives. I know a man who didnt marry his fiancee because he claims she sees him flirting and stuff and she doesnt say anything. She just acts very cool about it. He claimed she didnt love him.
Me I know say, if woman dey calm after she catch u cheating, no rants, no angry blabla...she just smiles and keeps quiet...hmmm dat man is in trouble.
Quiet women are very dangerous. Its either she just wants to get something from you or she is waiting patiently for revenge.

2 Likes

Re: How My Late Aunt Maturely Dealt With Her Cheating Husband.........ladies LEARN! by bronzegoddess(f): 12:19pm On Oct 27, 2015
arabianights:

Nairalanders are not criticizing her for her stands but the rude manner she presented it to the xtent of insulting the op's late aunt ? thats just too much.

How did she insult her? She stated low self esteem abi na lie self esteem, and I totally agree. Only low self esteem can make a woman keep quiet like the aunt did. He said criticizing, u shld also criticize those insulting her for her comment too, don't forget to do so, mr critic.

7 Likes

Re: How My Late Aunt Maturely Dealt With Her Cheating Husband.........ladies LEARN! by somegirl1: 12:21pm On Oct 27, 2015
Nice read but your uncle only stopped because he wanted to.
Your aunt's response was mature but did not prompt the transformation.

4 Likes

Re: How My Late Aunt Maturely Dealt With Her Cheating Husband.........ladies LEARN! by Chivasex: 12:22pm On Oct 27, 2015
daretodiffer:

I find the title and your post really insulting to women. You used the words 'mature and learn'. Do you assume that we are stupid or what? I do not understand what you are trying to achieve?

Did you try asking your aunty if she had any toasters and admirers after marriage? Ask her what stopped her? She is going to tell that she did and it was respect for her husband and their marriage that stopped her. But her husband does not the same respect for her and their marriage yet you will come tomorrow and insult a woman who cheats on her husbandundecided. Some men think that it is their birthright to cheat and he does not need to have respect for women. He goes ahead to do so and the world expects the woman to maturely deal with him. Yet you won't stop calling us petty or gold-diggers or less intelligent beings, How can you expect a specie with all that characteristics to be wiser and more mature than you are?

Why should women be wiser and more matured than man? I thought you were supposed to be the leader and the smarter one undecided. Don't you think that the lack of those qualities make it unfit to be in a relationship not to mention lead a family?

The happy ending your uncle told you about rarely happen. You need to be mature to be able to learn that it is just a case out of many.

Moral of my rant:
Don't dish what you can take.
Respect is reciprocal
Every action has its unforeseen consequences

These apply to males and females. Treat people, most especially your partner the way you want to be treated. If they don't mind you treating them like garbage then good for you.

Well scripted, but I must tell you that your so called rants are unfounded, baseless and heartless to say the least.
You need to be taught the cruel lessons of life and I bet its not far from you.
Its really true that these hoes ain't loyal

1 Like

Re: How My Late Aunt Maturely Dealt With Her Cheating Husband.........ladies LEARN! by frakdon(m): 12:23pm On Oct 27, 2015
Missonas:

Oh I didnt see the insults jst saw d thread dis morning maybe she modified.Be that as it may the op should nt counter attack but instead let we ladies learn na.This is supposed to be an educative thread.Enjoy!
the op asked you to LEARN from the beginning but some of you questioned him..

1 Like

Re: How My Late Aunt Maturely Dealt With Her Cheating Husband.........ladies LEARN! by Nobody: 12:23pm On Oct 27, 2015
Chivasex:

Well scripted, but I must tell you that your so called rants are unfounded, baseless and heartless to say the least.

cheesy
Re: How My Late Aunt Maturely Dealt With Her Cheating Husband.........ladies LEARN! by akike: 12:24pm On Oct 27, 2015
Chivasex:

So your mom is a hoe and she isn't loyal tongue

6 Likes

Re: How My Late Aunt Maturely Dealt With Her Cheating Husband.........ladies LEARN! by babseg(m): 12:26pm On Oct 27, 2015
Chivasex:

Don't mind her she is a kid and hv no life experiences.
Re: How My Late Aunt Maturely Dealt With Her Cheating Husband.........ladies LEARN! by kunzaar83(m): 12:27pm On Oct 27, 2015
daretodiffer:

You are still stuck in the 12th century

In those days women had affairs too although they have be discreetcheesy. That should tell you the polygamous nature of women

Also, we have some vultures where women marry more than one man. Women were also wiling to please men at the expense of their own happiness. That shit ain't happening againcheesy

cheesy, you are welcome
can you educate me more about the culture that women have more than 1 husband, knowledge very broad and we're always learning... grin cool cool cool thanks
Re: How My Late Aunt Maturely Dealt With Her Cheating Husband.........ladies LEARN! by LordReed(m): 12:30pm On Oct 27, 2015
somegirl1:
Nice read but your uncle only stopped because he wanted to.
Your aunt's response was mature but did not prompt the transformation.

I agree with this view point. People don't change because you ask them to, they change because they want to.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Late Aunt Maturely Dealt With Her Cheating Husband.........ladies LEARN! by Nobody: 12:30pm On Oct 27, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Leave him, yes. Whine, no. Life doesn't revolve around relationships. I'll find my fulfilment elsewhere. Find new hobbies, do a woman or two grin

Eh! U'll do a woman or two? I hope it's not what I am thinking? shocked shocked
Re: How My Late Aunt Maturely Dealt With Her Cheating Husband.........ladies LEARN! by arabianights: 12:32pm On Oct 27, 2015
bronzegoddess:

How did she insult her? She stated low self esteem abi na lie self esteem, and I totally agree. Only low self esteem can make a woman keep quiet like the aunt did. He said criticizing, u shld also criticize those insulting her for her comment too, don't forget to do so, mr critic.

is that the only insult you saw? ok .....have a good day.

1 Like

Re: How My Late Aunt Maturely Dealt With Her Cheating Husband.........ladies LEARN! by Kazrem(m): 12:32pm On Oct 27, 2015
dearestaramide:

some federal mugus will tell me nonsense that this is a script.Rubbish.
hope you learnt one thing or two wink
If I should narrate how my then girlfriend now proudly my wife curbed that from me, it may take the whole day. Summarily, she caught me red handed but neither said anything concerning it until after we wedded and that was 2 years later. Today she is my one and only lady I truly love.
Re: How My Late Aunt Maturely Dealt With Her Cheating Husband.........ladies LEARN! by frakdon(m): 12:32pm On Oct 27, 2015
daretodiffer:
They are pained nowcheesy

It is an abomination for a woman to have an opinion sadsmiley
yeah, it is when you beliefs that no one "darestodiFfer" hmmm*

Anyways, someone is trying to warn me, about my pending proposal of marrying you, what do you say on that? Because I am serious..
Re: How My Late Aunt Maturely Dealt With Her Cheating Husband.........ladies LEARN! by Omotayor123(f): 12:34pm On Oct 27, 2015
Kazrem:

If I should narrate how my then girlfriend now proudly my wife curbed that from me, it may take the whole day. Summarily, she caught me red handed but neither said anything concerning it until after we wedded and that was 2 years later. Today she is my one and only lady I truly love.
shocked Aminat508 come and read this!
Re: How My Late Aunt Maturely Dealt With Her Cheating Husband.........ladies LEARN! by Mskrisx(f): 12:35pm On Oct 27, 2015
daretodiffer:

I find the title and your post really insulting to women. You used the words 'mature and learn'. Do you assume that we are stupid or what? I do not understand what you are trying to achieve?

Did you try asking your aunty if she had any toasters and admirers after marriage? Ask her what stopped her? She is going to tell that she did and it was respect for her husband and their marriage that stopped her. But her husband does not the same respect for her and their marriage yet you will come tomorrow and insult a woman who cheats on her husbandundecided. Some men think that it is their birthright to cheat and he does not need to have respect for women. He goes ahead to do so and the world expects the woman to maturely deal with him. Yet you won't stop calling us petty or gold-diggers or less intelligent beings, How can you expect a specie with all that characteristics to be wiser and more mature than you are?

Why should women be wiser and more matured than man? I thought you were supposed to be the leader and the smarter one undecided. Don't you think that the lack of those qualities make it unfit to be in a relationship not to mention lead a family?

The happy ending your uncle told you about rarely happen. You need to be mature to be able to learn that it is just a case out of many.

Moral of my rant:
Don't dish what you can take.
Respect is reciprocal
Every action has its unforeseen consequences

These apply to males and females. Treat people, most especially your partner the way you want to be treated. If they don't mind you treating them like garbage then good for you.

Boo boo I owe you an Xmas gift...God bless the day you were concieved.

4 Likes

Re: How My Late Aunt Maturely Dealt With Her Cheating Husband.........ladies LEARN! by Nobody: 12:36pm On Oct 27, 2015
frakdon:
yeah, it is when you beliefs that no one "darestodiFfer" hmmm*

Anyways, someone is trying to warn me, about my pending proposal of marrying you, what do you say on that? Because I am serious..

I am not interested
Re: How My Late Aunt Maturely Dealt With Her Cheating Husband.........ladies LEARN! by Bobnotrouble: 12:36pm On Oct 27, 2015
dearestaramide:
MY uncle and I love to have conversations on life, relationships, politics etc. Any way, we got into discussion on the high rate of divorce in Nigeria and he went on to express what he felt were cause of it. He emphasized on patience and forgiveness and went on to tell me of an experience that cured him of his player life style

Years ago, my uncle was like the average Nigerian man, that is of course womanizer but like the average man, he was smart not to flaunt it, though as women, we always can tell. His wife had always known and was always told by her over sabi friends but since she never caught him red handed, she couldn't do anything about it.

The constant late night calls, meetings, sudden travels increased her belief of what she already knew. what could she do? yes, as any average wife, she was in pains but still showed him love and made sure she was there for him any time he needed a friend to talk to. She never complained or cried to her family or friends but kept in all inside her. He respected her for this even though as he said, he was too addicted to women to stop, though he tried.

My uncle was called off for a conference which was to last for one week and as usual with out delay, he jetted off. A cousin of my aunt whom she had not seen for over two years then came to visit and but was staying in a hotel which was by all means high standard and very expensive. My aunt decided to visit her on a Saturday so as to stay longer and catch up on old times. My aunt as you suspected caught sight of her husband really romancing a woman in the pool area and as you know, the man was supposed to be in Port Harcourt and had presumably jetted off three days before. She calmly finished what took her to the hotel and went back home.

My aunt never showed her husband any difference and still treated him normal as usual but one day whilst he was in a very good mood and they were watching an interesting movie in their room, she calmly told him what she had seen THREE MONTHS EARLIER and asked him not to do it again as he had hurt her deeply.

That night, shame, shock, fear all kinds of thoughts but best of all respect clouded my uncle's thought. He did eventually stop but not immediately oooo. He said it was gradual but he eventually stopped.

MY aunt fell ill and died years later and my uncle was sooo heart broken. He is still single by the way.

WHAT I LEARNT

all men are the same only thing that differentiates them is fear of God and self control.
Women need to be wiser and more matured than men.
Never act immediately this enables you time to think and strategise
shouting doesn't change men but pushes them away

She has done well.
May GOD be pleased with her.
But it's advisable to ventilate ( a bit ) the bottled-up anger to avoid high blood pressure.
Suffering in silence is dangerous to health.

1 Like

Re: How My Late Aunt Maturely Dealt With Her Cheating Husband.........ladies LEARN! by Nobody: 12:36pm On Oct 27, 2015
ilawanson44:

Eh! U'll do a woman or two? I hope it's not what I am thinking? shocked shocked

Well, you're the one that insinuated all men suck undecided

2 Likes

Re: How My Late Aunt Maturely Dealt With Her Cheating Husband.........ladies LEARN! by Nobody: 12:37pm On Oct 27, 2015
Missonas:

Oh I didnt see the insults jst saw d thread dis morning maybe she modified.Be that as it may the op should nt counter attack but instead let we ladies learn na.This is supposed to be an educative thread.Enjoy!

Don't mind the guy. I didn't insult him. He assainated my character before I decided to go for his aunt, when I realised that it was wrong, I mellowed down.

1 Like

Re: How My Late Aunt Maturely Dealt With Her Cheating Husband.........ladies LEARN! by Nobody: 12:41pm On Oct 27, 2015
Kazrem:

How did she curb it?

She didn't say anything yet you went ahead to marry her. Did you ask yourself/her why she didn't say anything? It does not follow neither does it make any sense to conclude that she curbed it by not saying anything.

Her decision not to do or say anything did not stop you. Iyou stopped because you knew better. You are a logical and reasonable man.

2 Likes

Re: How My Late Aunt Maturely Dealt With Her Cheating Husband.........ladies LEARN! by Nobody: 12:42pm On Oct 27, 2015
PunkyVeer:

I didn't. Just going by what most women say. But if you don't share the same notions with them, then it's super-cool
Re: How My Late Aunt Maturely Dealt With Her Cheating Husband.........ladies LEARN! by Nobody: 12:43pm On Oct 27, 2015
Mskrisx:

Boo boo I owe you an Xmas gift...God bless the day you were concieved.

kiss
Re: How My Late Aunt Maturely Dealt With Her Cheating Husband.........ladies LEARN! by Chukzyfcb(m): 12:43pm On Oct 27, 2015
OP, I'm a guy but this your story is not new. Its a flawed thinking to exonorate mens behaviour. Put yourself in that position, if you had seen your wife romancing another man coupled with the fact she lied bout the business trip, would you still act nice for 3whole months?
IN todays world, the advice on relationship is targeted to the women. Not enough seminar is organised forthe men, we are growing lots of Indisciplined males, unfortunately it will cause a multipler effect because women will have to put up with our reckless behaviour.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Late Aunt Maturely Dealt With Her Cheating Husband.........ladies LEARN! by Nobody: 12:45pm On Oct 27, 2015
arabianights:

is that the only insult you saw? ok .....have a good day.

Why don't you list all the insults?

God! You are such a hypocrite!

4 Likes

Re: How My Late Aunt Maturely Dealt With Her Cheating Husband.........ladies LEARN! by frakdon(m): 12:46pm On Oct 27, 2015
daretodiffer:

I am not interested
you are Not? I was expecting for you to say something else, but never mind...so tell me why are you not interested?
Re: How My Late Aunt Maturely Dealt With Her Cheating Husband.........ladies LEARN! by arabianights: 12:49pm On Oct 27, 2015
daretodiffer:

Why don't you list all the insults?

God! You are such a hypocrite!

hmmmmmm.............................smh.last word for you[b],ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING[/b]
Re: How My Late Aunt Maturely Dealt With Her Cheating Husband.........ladies LEARN! by Itsmenyou: 12:49pm On Oct 27, 2015
Me thinks men should stop with the advice to women. Advice yourselves on how you can stop cheating on your women, for Pete's sake! If you are Muslim, or your "culture" accommodates it, then marry more, if that will satisfy your lust. But you have no moral obligation to give advice to women when you have no idea how it feels to be cheated on. You can't keep sitting on your high horse and continue to be condescending towards the female gender, from your patriarchal position of faux-privilege. Advice yourselves or shove it.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How My Late Aunt Maturely Dealt With Her Cheating Husband.........ladies LEARN! by frakdon(m): 12:51pm On Oct 27, 2015
PunkyVeer:

you got my mail?
Re: How My Late Aunt Maturely Dealt With Her Cheating Husband.........ladies LEARN! by shantelrandy(f): 12:52pm On Oct 27, 2015
daretodiffer:

Sorry to say this but you have no right to quote me. How am I to know that the aunty is late?undecided
...That is to say u didnt read d story..u just posted wat u felt lyk..guess u r going try pain.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (19) (Reply)

How Do You Handle A Very Stubborn Wife? / I Feel So Suicidal Because Of My Marriage. / My Wife Sent Her Nude Photos To Zenith Bank Manager In Delta - Man Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.