Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,122 members, 7,811,156 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:37 AM

Why Would A Guy Call You Ugly But Try To Get Your Attention The Next Day? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Would A Guy Call You Ugly But Try To Get Your Attention The Next Day? (1446 Views)

Nigerian Lady: I Am Ugly But My Vagina Is Tighter Than Those Of Beautiful Ladies / She's Ugly But She Gets Big Boobs And Tight Pvssy / "He Is Ugly But Has Money" - Funny Twitter Story: Who Is To Blame? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Would A Guy Call You Ugly But Try To Get Your Attention The Next Day? by mamagee3(f): 11:40pm On Oct 26, 2015
Hi guys, why would someone call you ugly and then try to get your attention?

I find it confusing.
Re: Why Would A Guy Call You Ugly But Try To Get Your Attention The Next Day? by Nobody: 11:41pm On Oct 26, 2015
I think they call it konji.
Re: Why Would A Guy Call You Ugly But Try To Get Your Attention The Next Day? by mamagee3(f): 11:54pm On Oct 26, 2015
RickRichards:
I think they call it konji.
What is konji?
Re: Why Would A Guy Call You Ugly But Try To Get Your Attention The Next Day? by Nobody: 12:04am On Oct 27, 2015
mamagee3:
What is konji?
Wait. MrsPhyno!!! What is konji?
Re: Why Would A Guy Call You Ugly But Try To Get Your Attention The Next Day? by vizkiz: 12:10am On Oct 27, 2015
probably because he is Hot and you are the only pussay available in town

1 Like

Re: Why Would A Guy Call You Ugly But Try To Get Your Attention The Next Day? by naijaboiy: 12:14am On Oct 27, 2015
Ugly girls have no other use except for satisfying sexual pleasures. undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Would A Guy Call You Ugly But Try To Get Your Attention The Next Day? by dhantey324(m): 12:16am On Oct 27, 2015
Its called peace making..
Re: Why Would A Guy Call You Ugly But Try To Get Your Attention The Next Day? by mamagee3(f): 12:54am On Oct 27, 2015
dhantey324:
Its called peace making..
Peacemaking. grin
Re: Why Would A Guy Call You Ugly But Try To Get Your Attention The Next Day? by Nobody: 1:06am On Oct 27, 2015
He wants to shag undecided
And he will wink

1 Like

Re: Why Would A Guy Call You Ugly But Try To Get Your Attention The Next Day? by Nobody: 1:12am On Oct 27, 2015
He obviously wanted ur attention from d first day Wch he got and maybe wanted to reduce ur self esteem or was a toasting skill for him. Av seen many guys been adviced not to complement a gal at firsst wen dey first meet cos. She's used to hearing complement so wen u approach differently she tends to give u a listening ear. Buh obviously dis guy guffed big time
Re: Why Would A Guy Call You Ugly But Try To Get Your Attention The Next Day? by Nobody: 2:11am On Oct 27, 2015
E be as e get...
Re: Why Would A Guy Call You Ugly But Try To Get Your Attention The Next Day? by mimicious(f): 2:30am On Oct 27, 2015
May be in actual sense u ain't really ugly, may be he is saying that to piss u off #my opinion
Re: Why Would A Guy Call You Ugly But Try To Get Your Attention The Next Day? by Johnnoah1st: 3:39am On Oct 27, 2015
mamagee3:
Hi guys, why would someone call you ugly and then try to get your attention?

I find it confusing.
so many stupiid threads from u dis days, was it that u are on ur period or ur brain is on vacation?
Re: Why Would A Guy Call You Ugly But Try To Get Your Attention The Next Day? by imsuboi(m): 3:44am On Oct 27, 2015
Ugly girls are easier to lash undecided

nne, you must be really ugly angry angry

1 Like

Re: Why Would A Guy Call You Ugly But Try To Get Your Attention The Next Day? by Sheflex4real(m): 4:33am On Oct 27, 2015
Simple,just to lower your self-esteem and then make a move. guyz pull that kind string on rude girls. r u one of them?.
Re: Why Would A Guy Call You Ugly But Try To Get Your Attention The Next Day? by lovely17(m): 1:33pm On Nov 04, 2015
Hmmmmm I last used This style in Primary school undecided
Re: Why Would A Guy Call You Ugly But Try To Get Your Attention The Next Day? by eyeon(m): 1:51pm On Nov 04, 2015
Don't let matters about your looks destroy your inner self... Grow a bit.
Re: Why Would A Guy Call You Ugly But Try To Get Your Attention The Next Day? by Macgreat(m): 1:59pm On Nov 04, 2015
Johnnoah1st:
so many stupiid threads from u dis days, was it that u are on ur period or ur brain is on vacation?

Vacation most definitely. cheesy cheesy

Op,
You and looks. . . is that all you got?

(1) (Reply)

Is She Playing Hard To Get Or Trying To Friend Zone Me? / Do Yoruba Men Use Juju To Sleep With Women? Two News Report Suggest So? / My Girlfriend Seems To Think I’m A Fool, How Many Uncles Does She Even Have?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.