Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,304 members, 7,957,771 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:52 PM

Help Me! Same Guy Slept With Us - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Me! Same Guy Slept With Us (4992 Views)

My Guy Slept With Her yesterday. She wants to sleep with me today. help!! / I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! / If Your Guy Slept With Your Girlfriend, Will You Still Go On With Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Help Me! Same Guy Slept With Us by Russialane(m): 6:08pm On Aug 24, 2011
kini big deal
Re: Help Me! Same Guy Slept With Us by Youngpo413: 10:41am On Jul 04, 2015
peyton:
please nairaland i need an advice on ths issue, i had a broken relationship in 2007 and a month later i met an old friend(dammy) , we graduated from the same polytechnic, so i told her about the guy that broke up with me becos she knows him well , she consoled me and advice that i should move on with my life which i did but later she came back and told me that when i was seeing her off one of his male friend saw us and really liked me , we went to his house and i got to know him well , his name is jide , i fell in love with jide, I was still in this relationship when dammy did her introduction , i went for the introduction too and there i i met tunde,

tunde approched me and reveal his intensions which i declined i never knew tunde was dammy brother inlaw, i gave him my no and we started communicating, i did not want to start a relationship with tunde, i told tunde to give me time becos then i had a feeling that all jide want is to sleep with me and dump me ,

i later got to know that jide was not the right guy for me, i left jide for tunde who is a junior brother to dammys husband to be . tunde works in a big private firm in lagos and i have my own job in a bank in abeokuta, but around march last year i got a call from jide and he said he learnt that i was going out with dammys brother in llaw and he said he heard that we will son get married, but to my shock he said he wanted to tell me something and that it has benn bothering him since he leant i was going out with dammys brother in law , he told me that he was dating dammy before he met me and they both knew the relationship was just a fling, i was shock, i called dammy and ask her if what jide told me was true

she confirmed it and was apologising saying that she wished me well and she never knew that my relationship with jide would not work and that she never knew that his brother in law would fall in love with me,

dammy got married last year and my wedding is comming up this december with tunde,

please nairaland i am confused at this point because i cant imagine this happening to me , i cant live with the fact that jide slept with me and dammy and am getting married to dammys brother inlaw (tunde)

please what should i do, brother ademola who is dammy husband and tunde my own husband to be are from same parent , i cant imagine what would happen if they get to know that jide slept with there wife
your type is the reason every sane man should marry a virgin,b!tch! You knew Jide was a player but you still go ahead and open your legs for him,nonsense.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Feeling Honey! / When Your Ibo And Yoruba Girlfriends Join Hands Together To Make You Eba (photo) / Remove Your Facial Black Spot In 7 Days!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.