Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,765 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

Help Me! Same Guy Slept With Us - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Me! Same Guy Slept With Us (4905 Views)

My Guy Slept With Her yesterday. She wants to sleep with me today. help!! / I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! / If Your Guy Slept With Your Girlfriend, Will You Still Go On With Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help Me! Same Guy Slept With Us by Winnergal(f): 3:18pm On May 07, 2009
spikedcylinder:

I think the OP feels Dammy should have told her she once had a relationship with Jide.

exactly . . . .
Re: Help Me! Same Guy Slept With Us by Winnergal(f): 3:19pm On May 07, 2009
That's why you never trust so called friends aka frenemies. . .
Re: Help Me! Same Guy Slept With Us by Winnergal(f): 3:20pm On May 07, 2009
An enemy i know once did something like that . . .
Re: Help Me! Same Guy Slept With Us by Winnergal(f): 3:21pm On May 07, 2009
@Peyton

Beware of Dammy o . . .

Are you sure she never slept with Tunde, your present fiance. . .?
Re: Help Me! Same Guy Slept With Us by peyton(f): 3:22pm On May 07, 2009
@DEBOSKY
Dammy didn't do a thing - according to you, the problem is that the two brothers (Tunde and Demola) will feel bad that one man has slept with their wives.

At the time you met Jide, you didn't even know that Tunde existed or that you would ever marry him. Why should she tell you she slept with a man when you were barely trying to recover? She didn't interfere in your relationship and you are blaming her for what exactly?

DAMMY did a lot , if she had told me that she had dated jide when i started the relationship , i would not have venture into such relationship

and i need to let you know that I MET JIDE THRU DAMMY , I NEVER KNEW THEY HAD A RELATIONSHIP WHEN JIDE SIGNIFIED HIS INTENSIONS, a least as a good friend she shouldn't have encourage me to go out with him when she knew quite well that they had history

that is the painful part of the whole story
Re: Help Me! Same Guy Slept With Us by debosky(m): 3:37pm On May 07, 2009
peyton:

@DEBOSKY
DAMMY did a lot , if she had told me that she had dated jide when i started the relationship , i would not have venture into such relationship

and i need to let you know that I MET JIDE THRU DAMMY , I NEVER KNEW THEY HAD A RELATIONSHIP WHEN JIDE SIGNIFIED HIS INTENSIONS, a least as a good friend she shouldn't have encourage me to go out with him when she knew quite well that they had history

that is the painful part of the whole story

OK it is painful, but it is in your PAST and has no bearing on your current relationship. Be angry at Dammy if you want, but even then I would be wondering why you would be angry, especially since you've now moved on essentially.

There is no reason for this to affect your current relationship.
Re: Help Me! Same Guy Slept With Us by surface(f): 3:42pm On May 07, 2009
@ poster,since what u want is pity,then am very sorry for what happened,its one of those things,move on wit ur life,shit happens.Goodluck.
Re: Help Me! Same Guy Slept With Us by nigerbobo(m): 3:48pm On May 07, 2009
@ poster

If you find yourself worrying about something then fix it. If it is beyond your control, then there is no sense in worrying about it. 90% of what you worry about will never happen, so why worry!
Re: Help Me! Same Guy Slept With Us by spikedcylinder: 3:53pm On May 07, 2009
surface:

@ poster,since what u want is pity,then am very sorry for what happened,its one of those things,move on wit ur life,shit happens.Goodluck.

You've been chirping like a bird since. undecided
Re: Help Me! Same Guy Slept With Us by chamotex(m): 3:59pm On May 07, 2009
na today
Re: Help Me! Same Guy Slept With Us by Secretz(f): 4:10pm On May 07, 2009
@ poster,
Hasn't it occurred to you YET that this all happened the way it has done because its supposed to have just happened that way? ? For goodness sake look at the end result for goodness sake, you have someone special now who you want to call your 'husband'.
Stop using your retarded stubborn-ness to destroy your happiness! Move on pls. smiley
Re: Help Me! Same Guy Slept With Us by bblacky(f): 4:20pm On May 07, 2009
put d past behind u n move further, wats d probs here,

or u dont love Tunde? OHHHHHHHH U do, den forge ahead girl!!!! kiini
Re: Help Me! Same Guy Slept With Us by peyton(f): 5:16pm On May 07, 2009
@debosky

@secretz

@ nigerbobo

Thank you, am grateful for your good advice
Re: Help Me! Same Guy Slept With Us by storm0210(m): 5:57pm On May 07, 2009
@ poster, me nkor?
Re: Help Me! Same Guy Slept With Us by Hotstepper(f): 7:38pm On May 07, 2009
u have nuthing to worry about. they are all in da past b4 u met ur hubby to be unless u r just disgusted that da same man slept with u and ur friend
Re: Help Me! Same Guy Slept With Us by Outlaws1(m): 10:28am On May 08, 2009
cool

I read the whole story all I understood was tunde, jinde, and maybe fonde. Seriously your story is more confusing than the real issue.
Re: Help Me! Same Guy Slept With Us by Omolola1(f): 12:55pm On May 08, 2009
@ POSTER

Shit happens. MOVE ON!!!
Re: Help Me! Same Guy Slept With Us by waterworks(f): 2:37pm On May 08, 2009
at poster ok so you and dammy slept with the same guy and are going into the same family. ehen? so why are you worried? the only problem starts when jide tunde and adebola are friends. but you havent stated that. ehen you can be mad at dammy but as far as im concerned that wont make a difference. it was in both of you's pasts before you met your husband to be so where is the problem
the issue does not concern your relationships it is strictly between you and dammy (even thogh i dont think theres even a big issue) FEAR is not involved and to be honest self neither is WORRY. it should be more like dissapointment or anger that dammy never told u. which doesnt really matter as normally the problem between two friends dating one guy is that the first girl diddnt approve of her friend dating her ex.

youre going bck to dig up old dirt. like i said mountain out of mole hill.
Re: Help Me! Same Guy Slept With Us by peyton(f): 3:57pm On May 08, 2009
@waterwork
at poster ok so you and dammy slept with the same guy and are going into the same family. ehen? so why are you worried? the only problem starts when jide tunde and adebola are friends. but you havent stated that. ehen you can be mad at dammy but as far as im concerned that wont make a difference. it was in both of you's pasts before you met your husband to be so where is the problem
the issue does not concern your relationships it is strictly between you and dammy (even thogh i dont think theres even a big issue) FEAR is not involved and to be honest self neither is WORRY. it should be more like dissapointment or anger that dammy never told u. which doesnt really matter as normally the problem between two friends dating one guy is that the first girl diddnt approve of her friend dating her ex.

Re: Help Me! Same Guy Slept With Us by peyton(f): 3:58pm On May 08, 2009
@waterwork

i feel you
Re: Help Me! Same Guy Slept With Us by peyton(f): 5:34pm On May 12, 2009
@ poster, me nkor?

@storm0210

thanks too and to all that gave me a reasonable advice

its like a burden been lifted
Re: Help Me! Same Guy Slept With Us by baybgirl(f): 5:44pm On May 12, 2009
@poster

infact i feel your pain o

that is why you dont have to trust anyone

people are very bad and i think dammy took you for granted

sorry if i may ask

how do you feel if you and dammy sits down and both brothers are on sit too
Re: Help Me! Same Guy Slept With Us by shilees(f): 6:39pm On May 12, 2009
wat kind of long boring story is this,
haven't they slept wit other people's wives(b4 they became wives)
abegi let d past b past
but oh girl u self rock town o wink
Re: Help Me! Same Guy Slept With Us by spoilt(f): 5:20am On May 14, 2009
I dont believe the things that bother women!
A guy who sleeps with sisters, siblings or friends will easily chalk it down to his past without any remorse. you should do the same. wetin!  Its either he wants to marry you or he doesnt
Re: Help Me! Same Guy Slept With Us by na2day2(m): 5:26am On May 14, 2009
for the life of me, can u kindly rewrite this post in english? angry angry angry angry angry angry

peyton:

please nairaland i need an advice on ths issue, i had a broken relationship in 2007 and  a month later i met an old friend(dammy) , we graduated from the same  polytechnic, so i told her about the guy that broke up with me  becos she knows him well , she consoled me and advice that i should move on with my  life which i  did but  later she came back and told me that  when i was seeing her off one of his male friend saw us and really liked me , we went to his house and i got to know him well , his name is jide , i fell in love with jide, I was still in this relationship when dammy did her introduction , i went for the introduction too and there i i met tunde,

tunde approched me and reveal his intensions which i declined i never knew tunde was  dammy brother inlaw, i gave him my no and we started communicating, i did not want to start a relationship with tunde, i told tunde to give me time becos then i had a feeling that all jide want is to sleep with me and dump me ,

i later got to know that jide was not the right guy for me, i left jide for tunde who is a junior brother to dammys  husband to be . tunde works in a big private firm in lagos and i have my own job in a bank in abeokuta, but around march last year i got a call from jide and he said he learnt that i was  going out with dammys brother in llaw and he said he heard that we will son get married, but to my shock he said he wanted to tell me something  and that it has benn bothering him since he leant i was going out with dammys brother in law , he told me that he was dating dammy before he met me and they both knew the relationship was just a fling, i was shock, i called dammy and ask her if what jide told me was true

she confirmed it and was apologising saying that she wished me well and she never knew that my relationship with jide would not work and that she never knew that his brother in law would fall in  love with me,

dammy got married last year and my wedding is comming up this december with tunde,

please nairaland  i am confused at this point because i cant imagine this happening to me , i cant live with the fact that jide slept with me and dammy and am  getting married to dammys brother inlaw (tunde)

please what should i do,  brother  ademola who is dammy husband and tunde my own husband to be are from same parent , i cant imagine what would happen if they get to know that  jide slept with there wife

Re: Help Me! Same Guy Slept With Us by Nobody: 5:32am On May 14, 2009
If you bring this case to my court,
I'LL THROW IT OUT.

You're just naive.
What exactly is your problem?
NOTHING !!!
Re: Help Me! Same Guy Slept With Us by na2day2(m): 6:33am On May 14, 2009
BlueDiva:

If you bring this case to my court,
I'LL THROW IT OUT.

You're just naive.
What exactly is your problem?
NOTHING !!!

u actually understood what she was mumbling about? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Help Me! Same Guy Slept With Us by yicob(m): 7:33am On May 14, 2009
So ? How many guys have slept with u ? Jide, Tunde and ?. U berra continue ur life or else more men to dig down wif u.
Re: Help Me! Same Guy Slept With Us by WhyAWhy(m): 2:49pm On Aug 24, 2011
only if women will start learning to close their laps, this sounds like one ashewo to me.
Re: Help Me! Same Guy Slept With Us by Nobody: 4:00pm On Aug 24, 2011
Let sleeping dogs lie go marry your Tunde.
Re: Help Me! Same Guy Slept With Us by BodyKiss(m): 5:30pm On Aug 24, 2011
The outcome of this your story, if your fiancée finds out about it, depends on the type of person he is. If he's like most guy here on nairaland, he might open a thread with a subject like "Help, same guy 4uck my fiancée and brother's wife. What do I do?". Just pray he's a real man who will see what's in this story. . . Nothing.
Re: Help Me! Same Guy Slept With Us by WebSurfer(m): 6:02pm On Aug 24, 2011
eyahhh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I'm Crazily In Love With A Girl Older Than Me / 45 Things A Girl Wants But Doesn't Ask For!! / When The Husband Cooks Better Than The Wife?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.