Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,878 members, 7,838,143 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

7 Ways To Tell If Your Boyfriend Is Going To Be Rich - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Ways To Tell If Your Boyfriend Is Going To Be Rich (55084 Views)

When Your Boyfriend Is Giving You Tough Competition(pics) / My Boyfriend Is Mad At Me / 7 Signs Your Boyfriend Is Not Serious About Your Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Ways To Tell If Your Boyfriend Is Going To Be Rich by Nature8(m): 12:30pm On Oct 28, 2015
McCarlito:
Women and there small brain sef..... grin grin grin grin grin

grin
Re: 7 Ways To Tell If Your Boyfriend Is Going To Be Rich by vizkiz: 12:41pm On Oct 28, 2015
IamBae:

No, the ring finger

sheeessh! shocked
Well, look at the bright side. You wouldn't be able to put on your fashion ring for a while tongue
Re: 7 Ways To Tell If Your Boyfriend Is Going To Be Rich by Nobody: 12:45pm On Oct 28, 2015
vizkiz:

sheeessh! shocked
Well, look at the bright side. You wouldn't be able to put on your fashion ring for a while tongue

I don't have a fashion ring tongue
Re: 7 Ways To Tell If Your Boyfriend Is Going To Be Rich by vizkiz: 12:48pm On Oct 28, 2015
IamBae:

I don't have a fashion ring tongue

proposal ring?
Re: 7 Ways To Tell If Your Boyfriend Is Going To Be Rich by Nobody: 12:50pm On Oct 28, 2015
vizkiz:

proposal ring?
No sad
Re: 7 Ways To Tell If Your Boyfriend Is Going To Be Rich by vizkiz: 12:52pm On Oct 28, 2015
IamBae:

No sad

there must definitely be a promise ring tongue
Re: 7 Ways To Tell If Your Boyfriend Is Going To Be Rich by Nobody: 1:03pm On Oct 28, 2015
vizkiz:

there must definitely be a promise ring tongue
Nah cry
Re: 7 Ways To Tell If Your Boyfriend Is Going To Be Rich by Software202(m): 1:19pm On Oct 28, 2015
lol
Re: 7 Ways To Tell If Your Boyfriend Is Going To Be Rich by raayah(f): 1:19pm On Oct 28, 2015
If he wakes up early.

Waking up in time to work is a good sign!
Re: 7 Ways To Tell If Your Boyfriend Is Going To Be Rich by halix239(f): 1:21pm On Oct 28, 2015
truth is bitter, some frustrated silly guys ll start attacking the op now
Re: 7 Ways To Tell If Your Boyfriend Is Going To Be Rich by holluwai(m): 1:21pm On Oct 28, 2015
Estharfabian:
Who Cares if he's Rich? "grin"

Awaiting the day you get drunk....
Re: 7 Ways To Tell If Your Boyfriend Is Going To Be Rich by suptol(m): 1:22pm On Oct 28, 2015
... made some points.
Re: 7 Ways To Tell If Your Boyfriend Is Going To Be Rich by seangy4konji: 1:23pm On Oct 28, 2015
Useless post.

Tons of people who do the opposite of those poo and make it.

Legendary hustler always know there is always a pay day for a hustler. A hustler bitch trust his nigga only that pay day is coming. That's a bitchhh.

1 Like

Re: 7 Ways To Tell If Your Boyfriend Is Going To Be Rich by Raalsalghul: 1:25pm On Oct 28, 2015
At op, you should know that there are no definite set of rules in this life. A boyfriend might not exhibit all the above points and still become rich.

2 Likes

Re: 7 Ways To Tell If Your Boyfriend Is Going To Be Rich by lampardizik(m): 1:25pm On Oct 28, 2015
there should be a retern thread to this grin angry sad
Re: 7 Ways To Tell If Your Boyfriend Is Going To Be Rich by dec0four: 1:27pm On Oct 28, 2015
Ur opinion....
Re: 7 Ways To Tell If Your Boyfriend Is Going To Be Rich by lekzzydo(m): 1:28pm On Oct 28, 2015
OP r u God to determine a boyfriend that will b rich or not

These naija girls self
Re: 7 Ways To Tell If Your Boyfriend Is Going To Be Rich by Nobody: 1:28pm On Oct 28, 2015
With the way I read in nl how girls brag that they can't date a broke guy or date a guy without future,I don't think I will ever get married if I made it.I will just pour my akamu inside her and turn her to a babymama.After 3 kids I will send her packing.They are not worth a housewife.

4 Likes

Re: 7 Ways To Tell If Your Boyfriend Is Going To Be Rich by Cornerstone001: 1:28pm On Oct 28, 2015
Hunm.......
Re: 7 Ways To Tell If Your Boyfriend Is Going To Be Rich by Nobody: 1:29pm On Oct 28, 2015
Riwo11:
Ladies, not every guy is a member of the lucky sperm club. Not every poor guy today is worth investing in. Some are simply hopeless and will never hit it big.
Some are purely millionaires in the making. But to spare you from waking up one morning realizing you’ve invested your time, effort and youth for nothing, here’s the rule of thumb I’ve used to sift out good penny stocks.

*.1. He knows he is good at something... Knowing his worth is usually the first step towards wealth creation. Baby-sitting, baking, gardening or whatever so long as he recognises that the skills he honed are exchangeable for money.

*.2. He is self-disciplined...
He has the ability to concentrate on future financial goals without swaying from everyday tasks that will lead him there. No matter how boring or unpleasant.

*.3. He blames himself, not others...
He thinks it’s always his fault. Either partially or entirely. It might seem a little sadistic but it’s him actually knowing that he has control over his environment, decisions and ultimately his own future.

*.4. He lives below his means.... It doesn’t mean he’s a miser. He chooses to accumulate more wealth rather than to succumb to short-lived pleasures of buying a Rolex or a BMW. Someone in the relationship has to make this sacrifice at the beginning. If not him, who else?

*.5. He is a doer.....
He doesn’t blabber on and on about how he is going to do something great. He just does it. He doesn’t complain about doing stuff. He just does it.

*.6. He is extremely curious....
He takes time and effort to figure out the nuts and bolts of why things work or don’t work. Opportunity sometimes arises when he stumbles upon an unserved niche.

*.7. He is thick skinned...
He has the balls to execute his crazy plans. Whatever they may be. Failure doesn’t concern him. Or should I say he isn’t afraid of being laughed at if he didn’t succeed. He repeats 6 and tries again. Investing in men is largely based on intrinsic value. You’ll win some and you’ll lose some. But when you do win, make sure you win big. So good luck ladies. May the dating market be forever bullish..

Source: http://www.riseup247.com/2015/10/7-ways-to-tell-if-your-boyfriend-is.html
grin I know the op is a professional gold digger!

NAIJA WOMEN and there backward mentality undecided so your own is to just know if your boyfriend will be rich or not, so that you can decided weather to stay with him or not undecided instead of knowing if he will love you and have a beautiful moment of life with you!

The level of poverty affect our WOMEN is just too much!

GUYS YOU SEE WHY I ALWAYS SAID THAT NAIJA WOMEN ARE WORSE THAN AN ANIMALS angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Ways To Tell If Your Boyfriend Is Going To Be Rich by SLIDEwaxie(m): 1:31pm On Oct 28, 2015
chocolateme:
Yes I think you have a point there.

8: he is not too careless and free with vulgar words at a slightest chance and he is full of poo eg.. "Motherfu*cker, ash*le, biatch, senseless idiat, etc.
Some guys find it easy to insult people even when there is no reason to provoke. Full of disrespect.
then tupac had no reason to be rich..

3 Likes

Re: 7 Ways To Tell If Your Boyfriend Is Going To Be Rich by kilokeys(m): 1:32pm On Oct 28, 2015
chocolateme:
Yes I think you have a point there.

8: he is not too careless and free with vulgar words at a slightest chance and he is full of poo eg.. "Motherfu*cker, ash*le, biatch, senseless idiat, etc.
Some guys find it easy to insult people even when there is no reason to provoke. Full of disrespect.

Is it our fault that ur bf is broke and vulgar?

Double trouble

How does being vulgar relate to the topic..
Ask American billionaire running for president.. Donald trump.

3 Likes

Re: 7 Ways To Tell If Your Boyfriend Is Going To Be Rich by Nobody: 1:33pm On Oct 28, 2015
It's girls like you that broke guys easily trick with borrowed cars.After they fvck you twice they dump your sorry ass

1 Like

Re: 7 Ways To Tell If Your Boyfriend Is Going To Be Rich by Nobody: 1:34pm On Oct 28, 2015
Roman 9:16

So then it is not of him that willeth, nor of him that runneth, but of God that sheweth mercy.

This work too

I call it Grace

3 Likes

Re: 7 Ways To Tell If Your Boyfriend Is Going To Be Rich by Simonagbons(m): 1:37pm On Oct 28, 2015
just passing
Re: 7 Ways To Tell If Your Boyfriend Is Going To Be Rich by Nobody: 1:37pm On Oct 28, 2015
halix239:
truth is bitter, some frustrated silly guys ll start attacking the op now
So you want to sit and wait for a guy to make it and come for your hand in marriage ba?Na wetin una take una puss.y for sef?

2 Likes

Re: 7 Ways To Tell If Your Boyfriend Is Going To Be Rich by oziegbep(m): 1:37pm On Oct 28, 2015
8. He stays away from daughters of jezebel

3 Likes

Re: 7 Ways To Tell If Your Boyfriend Is Going To Be Rich by chocolateme(f): 1:38pm On Oct 28, 2015
kilokeys:

Is it our fault that ur bf is broke and vulgar?

Double trouble

How does being vulgar relate to the topic..
Ask American billionaire running for president.. Donald trump.
well I was referring to u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Just Caught My Man Jerking Off / Bayelsa Man Is Looking For slowpoke Girl To Marry (Photo, Video) / Why I Did Not Sleep With People's Wives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.