Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,706 members, 7,840,762 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

7 Ways To Tell If Your Boyfriend Is Going To Be Rich - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Ways To Tell If Your Boyfriend Is Going To Be Rich (55092 Views)

When Your Boyfriend Is Giving You Tough Competition(pics) / My Boyfriend Is Mad At Me / 7 Signs Your Boyfriend Is Not Serious About Your Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Ways To Tell If Your Boyfriend Is Going To Be Rich by tpiah11: 3:35am On Oct 29, 2015
and what if your boyfriend is not interested in being rich?

1 Like

Re: 7 Ways To Tell If Your Boyfriend Is Going To Be Rich by tonychristopher: 5:21am On Oct 29, 2015
Riwo11:
Ladies, not every guy is a member of the lucky sperm club. Not every poor guy today is worth investing in. Some are simply hopeless and will never hit it big.
Some are purely millionaires in the making. But to spare you from waking up one morning realizing you’ve invested your time, effort and youth for nothing, here’s the rule of thumb I’ve used to sift out good penny stocks.

*.1. He knows he is good at something... Knowing his worth is usually the first step towards wealth creation. Baby-sitting, baking, gardening or whatever so long as he recognises that the skills he honed are exchangeable for money.

*.2. He is self-disciplined...
He has the ability to concentrate on future financial goals without swaying from everyday tasks that will lead him there. No matter how boring or unpleasant.

*.3. He blames himself, not others...
He thinks it’s always his fault. Either partially or entirely. It might seem a little sadistic but it’s him actually knowing that he has control over his environment, decisions and ultimately his own future.

*.4. He lives below his means.... It doesn’t mean he’s a miser. He chooses to accumulate more wealth rather than to succumb to short-lived pleasures of buying a Rolex or a BMW. Someone in the relationship has to make this sacrifice at the beginning. If not him, who else?

*.5. He is a doer.....
He doesn’t blabber on and on about how he is going to do something great. He just does it. He doesn’t complain about doing stuff. He just does it.

*.6. He is extremely curious....
He takes time and effort to figure out the nuts and bolts of why things work or don’t work. Opportunity sometimes arises when he stumbles upon an unserved niche.

*.7. He is thick skinned...
He has the balls to execute his crazy plans. Whatever they may be. Failure doesn’t concern him. Or should I say he isn’t afraid of being laughed at if he didn’t succeed. He repeats 6 and tries again. Investing in men is largely based on intrinsic value. You’ll win some and you’ll lose some. But when you do win, make sure you win big. So good luck ladies. May the dating market be forever bullish..

Source: http://www.riseup247.com/2015/10/7-ways-to-tell-if-your-boyfriend-is.html

The next important thing is that

He doesn't womanize....women are big distraction and money wasting ventures

Then the company and friends he keeps determines how far he will go in life ..if he hangs out with lotto playing boys or people envying people ...he is a gonner

He must believe also in God

2 Likes

Re: 7 Ways To Tell If Your Boyfriend Is Going To Be Rich by flashope(m): 6:49am On Oct 29, 2015
ARE YOU TIRED TO OF YOUR BIG SIZE?? DO YOU TO REDUCE YOUR BODY FAT?? CLEAN 9 is here. This a NATURAL supplement that tends to remove fats from your body e.g TOMMY, ARMS, THIGHS etc just within 9/days to make you look SLIMMER, FITTER and SEXIER. For more on you can contact me on
Read more on www.livehealthyblog.org

08039530408 (CALL OR what's app)

7B43756E (BBM)

HAVE YOU HEARD OF VITAL 5?? This a nutrient combo pack that tends to ameliorate DIABETIC and HYPERTENSIVE patient.

ALL CLEAN!!!! A combo cream that gives your skin freshness,coolness and the sparkling form. This ALL CREAM clears off all traces of STRETCH MARKS on your skin within few days.

PLACE ORDER FOR YOUR OWN TODAY.
ITS PAY ON DELIVERY AND ITS ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA

THANKS
Re: 7 Ways To Tell If Your Boyfriend Is Going To Be Rich by eazydon(m): 9:17am On Oct 29, 2015
Do you need a simple ecommerce like this one www.wandybella.com?

Contact us now. visit our website www.hypazmedia.info for more
Re: 7 Ways To Tell If Your Boyfriend Is Going To Be Rich by tosyne2much(m): 11:07am On Oct 29, 2015
harristo:

That should be a counter thread, over to you tosyne2much and wristbangle - since you guys have dated every kind of girl in Naija.
Baba how far now cheesy
Re: 7 Ways To Tell If Your Boyfriend Is Going To Be Rich by harristo(m): 11:24am On Oct 29, 2015
tosyne2much:
Baba how far now cheesy

Life is good cool
Re: 7 Ways To Tell If Your Boyfriend Is Going To Be Rich by Nobody: 12:30pm On Oct 29, 2015
I don't think that's all sweetie, there's more!
Re: 7 Ways To Tell If Your Boyfriend Is Going To Be Rich by JOKLEVIZ(m): 10:10pm On Oct 29, 2015
Amelian:
Op, all those write ups are just tales by moonlight..
You can't tell 100percent if he will be RICH except u r spiritual and can for see his financial future... Any other thing is guess work... Ladies, believing the op's criteria shouldn't be deceived... Possibly comfortable? Probably? But rich? undecided
That u won't agree with, blieve in dating rich guys already made men,may u nt miss ur right man bcs of so call rule or criteria.
Re: 7 Ways To Tell If Your Boyfriend Is Going To Be Rich by wristbangle: 10:49am On Oct 30, 2015
tosyne2much:
Baba how far now cheesy

Wetin do ur phone?
Re: 7 Ways To Tell If Your Boyfriend Is Going To Be Rich by tosyne2much(m): 11:00am On Oct 30, 2015
wristbangle:

Wetin do ur phone?
My fone dey on bro
Re: 7 Ways To Tell If Your Boyfriend Is Going To Be Rich by wristbangle: 11:05am On Oct 30, 2015
tosyne2much:
My fone dey on bro

E no go oo. Saying switched off
Re: 7 Ways To Tell If Your Boyfriend Is Going To Be Rich by 2scorehigh(m): 11:14am On Nov 01, 2015
Nice post albeit I must say, I don't like the emphasis on money.

If as a girl, you think or believe all what a man can do for you is to provide for you, then you are making yourself so VAIN and making the man so WORTHLESS.

Listen to this: A business that makes nothing but money is a poor business - Henry Ford (American industrialist)
Re: 7 Ways To Tell If Your Boyfriend Is Going To Be Rich by erniewhez(m): 10:27am On Nov 09, 2015
no love where theres no money

Re: 7 Ways To Tell If Your Boyfriend Is Going To Be Rich by mozele(m): 5:12pm On Nov 16, 2015
Estharfabian:
Who Cares if he's Rich? "grin"

ehm na dis kind babe i dey like. But madam where do you reside? I'd like to share a cup of pammy with you. Hope you dnt mind? cheesy
Re: 7 Ways To Tell If Your Boyfriend Is Going To Be Rich by Nobody: 5:22pm On Nov 16, 2015
mozele:

ehm na dis kind babe i dey like. But madam where do you reside? I'd like to share a cup of pammy with you. Hope you dnt mind? cheesy
Palmwine? undecided Not even Champagne!? NAwA o!
Re: 7 Ways To Tell If Your Boyfriend Is Going To Be Rich by mozele(m): 5:50pm On Nov 17, 2015
Estharfabian:
Palmwine? undecided Not even Champagne!? NAwA o!

was only trying to cut my coat according to the material. but you know pammy contains pure natural nutrients as compared to champagne. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bayelsa Man Is Looking For slowpoke Girl To Marry (Photo, Video) / I Just Caught My Man Jerking Off / Why I Did Not Sleep With People's Wives

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.