Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,677 members, 7,840,674 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

7 Ways To Tell If Your Boyfriend Is Going To Be Rich - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Ways To Tell If Your Boyfriend Is Going To Be Rich (55090 Views)

When Your Boyfriend Is Giving You Tough Competition(pics) / My Boyfriend Is Mad At Me / 7 Signs Your Boyfriend Is Not Serious About Your Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Ways To Tell If Your Boyfriend Is Going To Be Rich by yommysure(m): 4:54pm On Oct 28, 2015
Love Machine:
With the way I read in nl how girls brag that they can't date a broke guy or date a guy without future,I don't think I will ever get married if I made it.I will just pour my akamu inside her and turn her to a babymama.After 3 kids I will send her packing.They are not worth a housewife.

God will bless you.
Re: 7 Ways To Tell If Your Boyfriend Is Going To Be Rich by Nobody: 4:57pm On Oct 28, 2015
End the year on a high note.
Buy Instagram/Twitter followers, Facebook likes, Youtube views etc.
Email: connectnow@webatics.net Tel: 08132351168
Re: 7 Ways To Tell If Your Boyfriend Is Going To Be Rich by Nobody: 4:57pm On Oct 28, 2015
IamBae:
Hmmm

Dis ur name get as e be o......before shey u be boy ni?
Re: 7 Ways To Tell If Your Boyfriend Is Going To Be Rich by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 4:57pm On Oct 28, 2015
You are very correct.

But as for me, myself and I, we are working on how to make our own riches rather than sitting and examining a guy to find out whether he's gonna be rich or not.
I must not be rich light dangote but I must be rich enough to live a comfortable life.

1 Like

Re: 7 Ways To Tell If Your Boyfriend Is Going To Be Rich by Nobody: 5:00pm On Oct 28, 2015
Estharfabian:
We'll Take care Of Y'all...through thick or thin...undecided
cool Uhm...Say Thankyou?? cry

I jus dey look u....aint sayin ntin
Re: 7 Ways To Tell If Your Boyfriend Is Going To Be Rich by jamjam1991(m): 5:01pm On Oct 28, 2015
All diz babes sef, dem lyk green pasture si as d matter serious... Even ubama go dey laff diz tread
McCarlito:
Women and there small brain sef..... grin grin grin grin grin
McCarlito:
McCarlito:

1 Like

Re: 7 Ways To Tell If Your Boyfriend Is Going To Be Rich by Emeskhalifa(m): 5:22pm On Oct 28, 2015
Op forgot to add "If he visits babalawo frequently"
Re: 7 Ways To Tell If Your Boyfriend Is Going To Be Rich by mikolo80: 5:23pm On Oct 28, 2015
chocolateme:
ok I will tell u but first of all, it's natural for it to be hate because nobody like a guy that has no self control in manner of approach.
Now about your question, when a guy is like that, how can he maintain business deals, contracts or connections since all and Sunday would not want to continue having deals or association with a manner less guy. What do u think happens to the person? He won't get rich as expected. Not that we don't have our natural limitations but some people just don't have self control.
Imagine having an agreement with someone over a product, maybe the customer later bought it from another place for one reason or the other.
A tolerant guy will humbly take a now and still retain the customer again next time but my guy here would call the customer differen names for inconveniencing him over this and that and tell him to gerrout.
That is exactly what I meant. Satisfied?
first of all it's have not hate,English

two, only customer care jobs need you not to be rude
lots of rude guys making paper on wall streets

it's obvious you've never left your fathers farm
very little exposure or experience
why you're talking about what you don't know as.if it's gospel

1 Like

Re: 7 Ways To Tell If Your Boyfriend Is Going To Be Rich by kwenu: 5:33pm On Oct 28, 2015
so if i discover the cure for Hiv Aids . The world should still demand from me that i keep this list as a standard before i can be rich
Great men are not always wise

all this list , these writings of the op arent deep enough, its difficult to tell who will be rich or poor in this life, there are people who have all these qualities you have mentioned but yet they are still poor,

there are men who trekked the streets in poverty yesterday but today they are rich
there are men who drove the best cars on the streets in riches yesterday but today they are poor

heres my take on this issue , it is unwise to invest in a man for a return of your investment , if your investment makes the man rich what evidence there is that u will be favoured as a woman. likely, if the man ends up not marrying you. i speak by experience.

Life demands that a spirit must be involve in the generation or creation of wealth, every rich or wealthy man have thier secrete, if not, then everybody should be rich

As a man do one thing in your lifetime, invest and search for riches that can outlast your generation.

Ask God to open your eyes to riches in secrete places .
Re: 7 Ways To Tell If Your Boyfriend Is Going To Be Rich by Nobody: 5:37pm On Oct 28, 2015
What is this fish brain called woman is saying. Some girls dey mumu sha. ignorance of highest order. The truth is that your fiancé or husband with his coconut skull has deceived you into making no concrete evidence of your allegations. Na now i know say Light brain really dey sha.

2 Likes

Re: 7 Ways To Tell If Your Boyfriend Is Going To Be Rich by chikeFavor2000(m): 5:40pm On Oct 28, 2015
Kia Sorento suv 2004 model for sale @a very low price in ibadan.
https://www.nairaland.com/2694166/kia-sorento-suv-2004-model#39454554
Re: 7 Ways To Tell If Your Boyfriend Is Going To Be Rich by harristo(m): 6:56pm On Oct 28, 2015
ilo04:
what about 7 way to tell if your girlfriend is going to b rich and not a golddigger

That should be a counter thread, over to you tosyne2much and wristbangle - since you guys have dated every kind of girl in Naija.

1 Like

Re: 7 Ways To Tell If Your Boyfriend Is Going To Be Rich by flawlessT(f): 7:24pm On Oct 28, 2015
ClassCaptain:
Tor FlawlessT ...u hear so. I go make am oo
Hahahahahaha,u will surely make it real big
Re: 7 Ways To Tell If Your Boyfriend Is Going To Be Rich by colp2015: 7:31pm On Oct 28, 2015
Riwo11:
Ladies, not every guy is a member of the lucky sperm club. Not every poor guy today is worth investing in. Some are simply hopeless and will never hit it big.
Some are purely millionaires in the making. But to spare you from waking up one morning realizing you’ve invested your time, effort and youth for nothing, here’s the rule of thumb I’ve used to sift out good penny stocks.

Source: http://www.riseup247.com/2015/10/7-ways-to-tell-if-your-boyfriend-is.html
Nice one! There must be seven ways to know if one's partner will live long. That is an assignment for you Riwo11.

2 Easy Steps to Freedom from Masturbation and All Compulsive Habits: http://faithfuljoel.com
Re: 7 Ways To Tell If Your Boyfriend Is Going To Be Rich by chukzzy1(m): 7:34pm On Oct 28, 2015
All these broke girls everywhere looking for a purse to devour..why can't you be rich,must it be the man who has to be rich.

1 Like

Re: 7 Ways To Tell If Your Boyfriend Is Going To Be Rich by chocolateme(f): 8:21pm On Oct 28, 2015
mikolo80:
first of all it's have not hate,English

two, only customer care jobs need you not to be rude
lots of rude guys making paper on wall streets

it's obvious you've never left your fathers farm
very little exposure or experience
why you're talking about what you don't know as.if it's gospel
thanks dear u win. At least you have to leave chocolateme's space
Re: 7 Ways To Tell If Your Boyfriend Is Going To Be Rich by mikolo80: 8:28pm On Oct 28, 2015
chocolateme:
thanks dear u win. At least you have to leave chocolateme's space
all you had to do was ask
Re: 7 Ways To Tell If Your Boyfriend Is Going To Be Rich by Laygos(m): 9:18pm On Oct 28, 2015
Riwo11:
Ladies, not every guy is a member of the lucky sperm club. Not every poor guy today is worth investing in. Some are simply hopeless and will never hit it big.
Some are purely sperm in the making. But to spare you from waking up one morning realizing you’ve invested your time, effort and youth for nothing, here’s the rule of sperm thumb I’ve used to sift out good penny stocks.

Riwo11 post=39439457:
Some are purely sperm in the making. But to spare you from waking up one morning realizing you’ve invested your time, effort and youth for nothing, here’s the rule of sperm thumb I’ve used to sift out good penny stocks.

*.1. He knows he is good at something... Knowing his worth is usually the first step towards wealth creation. Baby-sitting, baking, gardening or whatever so long as he recognises that the skills he honed are exchangeable for money.

*.2. He is self-disciplined...
He has the ability to concentrate on future financial goals without swaying from everyday tasks that will lead him there. No matter how boring or unpleasant.

*.3. He blames himself, not others...
He thinks it’s always his fault. Either partially or entirely. It might seem a little sadistic but it’s him actually knowing that he has control over his environment, decisions and ultimately his own future.

*.4. He lives below his means.... It doesn’t mean he’s a miser. He chooses to accumulate more wealth rather than to succumb to short-lived pleasures of buying a Rolex or a BMW. Someone in the relationship has to make this sacrifice at the beginning. If not him, who else?

*.5. He is a doer.....
He doesn’t blabber on and on about how he is going to do something great. He just does it. He doesn’t complain about doing stuff. He just does it.

*.6. He is extremely curious....
He takes time and effort to figure out the nuts and bolts of why things work or don’t work. Opportunity sometimes arises when he stumbles upon an unserved niche.

*.7. He is thick skinned...
He has the balls to execute his crazy plans. Whatever they may be. Failure doesn’t concern him. Or should I say he isn’t afraid of being laughed at if he didn’t succeed. He repeats 6 and tries again. Investing in men is largely based on intrinsic value. You’ll win some and you’ll lose some. But when you do win, make sure you win big. So good luck ladies. May the dating market be forever bullish..

Source: http://www.riseup247.com/2015/10/7-ways-to-tell-if-your-boyfriend-is.html

*.1. He knows he is good at something... Knowing his worth is usually the first step towards wealth creation. Baby-sitting, baking, gardening or whatever so long as he recognises that the skills he honed are exchangeable for money.

*.2. He is self-disciplined...
He has the ability to concentrate on future financial goals without swaying from everyday tasks that will lead him there. No matter how boring or unpleasant.

*.3. He blames himself, not others...
He thinks it’s always his fault. Either partially or entirely. It might seem a little sadistic but it’s him actually knowing that he has control over his environment, decisions and ultimately his own future.

*.4. He lives below his means.... It doesn’t mean he’s a miser. He chooses to accumulate more wealth rather than to succumb to short-lived pleasures of buying a Rolex or a BMW. Someone in the relationship has to make this sacrifice at the beginning. If not him, who else?

*.5. He is a doer.....
He doesn’t blabber on and on about how he is going to do something great. He just does it. He doesn’t complain about doing stuff. He just does it.

*.6. He is extremely curious....
He takes time and effort to figure out the nuts and bolts of why things work or don’t work. Opportunity sometimes arises when he stumbles upon an unserved niche.

*.7. He is thick skinned...
He has the balls to execute his crazy plans. Whatever they may be. Failure doesn’t concern him. Or should I say he isn’t afraid of being laughed at if he didn’t succeed. He repeats 6 and tries again. Investing in men is largely based on intrinsic value. You’ll win some and you’ll lose some. But when you do win, make sure you win big. So good luck ladies. May the dating market be forever bullish..

Re: 7 Ways To Tell If Your Boyfriend Is Going To Be Rich by denjluk: 9:28pm On Oct 28, 2015
human reasoning! if u see some rich men, u wonder how they take get the money self because everything about them is just off point.
Re: 7 Ways To Tell If Your Boyfriend Is Going To Be Rich by x6blade(m): 9:42pm On Oct 28, 2015
IamBae:

I'm using my thumb na tongue
vizkiz:

but you use the other fingers to hold up your phone. tongue
bia take your toasting elsewhere
Re: 7 Ways To Tell If Your Boyfriend Is Going To Be Rich by 4everGrand(m): 9:44pm On Oct 28, 2015
McCarlito:

Say 'many women', dont generalize. Not all a dem are small brained, some can really think right.
Re: 7 Ways To Tell If Your Boyfriend Is Going To Be Rich by Nobody: 10:04pm On Oct 28, 2015
vizkiz:

sorry about that. Try taking some pain killers. BTW you didn't mention where you are from wink

Toto will kill you.

Chronic womanizer. You diss men to toast women.

Hungry boy.

1 Like

Re: 7 Ways To Tell If Your Boyfriend Is Going To Be Rich by Nobody: 10:05pm On Oct 28, 2015
x6blade:
bia take your toasting elsewhere

He has mental problem. He even toasts his sisters..

2 Likes

Re: 7 Ways To Tell If Your Boyfriend Is Going To Be Rich by Nobody: 10:07pm On Oct 28, 2015
vizkiz:

sheeessh! shocked
Well, look at the bright side. You wouldn't be able to put on your fashion ring for a while tongue

I said you should shut up before i slap you..

2 Likes

Re: 7 Ways To Tell If Your Boyfriend Is Going To Be Rich by karryamber: 10:08pm On Oct 28, 2015
REVEALING SECRET OF HOW D'BANJ AND CHARLY BOY JOIN ILLUMINATI. PICTURES PROVEN AT www.illuminatimembership.ml/join.html

DO YOU WANT TO MAKE INSTANT RICH, FAME AND MONEY. JOIN ILLUMINAT!!! ILLUMINATI HAVE THE ANSWER!!!

The Illuminati is an elite collective of political leaders, business owners, entertainment celebrities, and other influential members of this planet. By uniting leaders of the world in an unrestrictive, private domain – free of political, religious, and geological boundaries – our organization helps to further the prosperity of the human species as a whole.
Managing the lives of over 7 billion humans is a daunting task. Our duty to this planet has spanned across centuries and survived even the most established government entities. To continue functioning throughout societal changes, The Illuminati’s operations require anonymity for both our members and our world.

If you are interested in joining CLICK HERE TO FILL AN APPLICATION ONLINE @ www.illuminatimembership.ml/join.html

United Kingdom: +447418470262 Nigeria: +2349026758677

ILLUMINATI CAN DO THE FOLLOWING
• Power, Money, quick riches - wear or carry on your body.
• "Do as I say Charm" . If you want anybody to do what you tell him/her, you will need this.
• Power to conjure and invoke spirits and angels to talk to them.
• Power to disappear and appear to different location.
• Power to gain contracts and promotions from governments and organizations.
• Power to obtain favor from people and win elections.
• Power to dissolve/bury a case and make it forgetful to human thought.
• Power to transport hard drugs such as Cocaine, heroin, narcotics, marijuana, etc.
• Power to attract love and make love to any girl you desire.
• Spiritual Protection of all kind.
Re: 7 Ways To Tell If Your Boyfriend Is Going To Be Rich by fexyrich(m): 12:01am On Oct 29, 2015
Why is it that even the jobless ,hungry ladies in this country with nothing at all to offer are the ones looking desperately for rich guys..poverty is a curse and it has eaten deep into the mind of these youthful ladies of today..Before looking for a rich guy up and down why not invest in your self and. Become useful as well befor looking for a rich guy to carry all your problems..which law in the world says ladies can't make their own money and be independent of men..Ladies like you who are so money conscious are the reasons why most rich guys rather than marrying u would just use u and dump u cos they know u have nothing to offer them rather than being gold diggers..Plas naija ladies shld change this poverty striken and overtley dependent mindsets they have..Linda ikeji,oprah winfrey,okonjo iweala,dora akunliyi(God bless her soul)foluke alakija and many more successful ladies out there don't have 2 heads..You ladies also have a responsibilty to your parents and family to be successful as well.

1 Like

Re: 7 Ways To Tell If Your Boyfriend Is Going To Be Rich by fexyrich(m): 12:06am On Oct 29, 2015
Why is it that even the jobless ,hungry ladies in this country with nothing at all to offer are the ones looking desperately for rich guys..poverty is a curse and it has eaten deep into the mind of these youthful ladies of today..Before looking for a rich guy up and down why not invest in your self and. Become useful as well befor looking for a rich guy to carry all your problems..which law in the world says ladies can't make their own money and be independent of men..Ladies like you who are so money conscious are the reasons why most rich guys rather than marrying u would just use u and dump u cos they know u have nothing to offer them rather than being gold diggers..Plas naija ladies shld change this poverty striken and overtley dependent mindsets they have..Linda ikeji,oprah winfrey,okonjo iweala,dora akunliyi(God bless her soul)foluke alakija and many more successful ladies out there don't have 2 heads..You ladies also have a responsibilty to your parents and family to be successful as well.

Am sure that's why you were also sent to schl along side your male colleagues not so dat you would graduate and become parasites looking for men to devour,but so that you can also make something meaningful out of your personal lives..I blame our educational systems for the low mentality and iQ our ladies possess today..

1 Like

Re: 7 Ways To Tell If Your Boyfriend Is Going To Be Rich by Nobody: 12:17am On Oct 29, 2015
Nwa4Jesus:
Now 90% of women pays d bills while d men sit down at home n nurse d kids n press their fones. Women are more richer than men now blc some men are tooooo lazy dis days. D want already made woman with cash,house n cars maybe with good xters. Hahahahhahaha

1 Like

Re: 7 Ways To Tell If Your Boyfriend Is Going To Be Rich by Nobody: 12:24am On Oct 29, 2015
kwenu:

so if i discover the cure for Hiv Aids . The world should still demand from me that i keep this list as a standard before i can be rich
Great men are not always wise

all this list , these writings of the op arent deep enough, its difficult to tell who will be rich or poor in this life, there are people who have all these qualities you have mentioned but yet they are still poor,

there are men who trekked the streets in poverty yesterday but today they are rich
there are men who drove the best cars on the streets in riches yesterday but today they are poor

heres my take on this issue , it is unwise to invest in a man for a return of your investment , if your investment makes the man rich what evidence there is that u will be favoured as a woman. likely, if the man ends up not marrying you. i speak by experience.

Life demands that a spirit must be involve in the generation or creation of wealth, every rich or wealthy man have thier secrete, if not, then everybody should be rich

As a man do one thing in your lifetime, invest and search for riches that can outlast your generation.

Ask God to open your eyes to riches in secrete places .
one of the best I have read so far!

You nail it down to the head with a hammer.

1 Like

Re: 7 Ways To Tell If Your Boyfriend Is Going To Be Rich by Nobody: 12:29am On Oct 29, 2015
diplomat51:
What is this fish brain called woman is saying. Some girls dey mumu sha. ignorance of highest order. The truth is that your fiancé or husband with his coconut skull has deceived you into making no concrete evidence of your allegations. Na now i know say Light brain really dey sha.
grin grin the op just carry pencil and biro dey observe her coconut husband or fiancé, not knowing that her coconut skull husband or fiancé just dey play her like book grin

How many century have past and our WOMEN no just won get sense at all.

1 Like

Re: 7 Ways To Tell If Your Boyfriend Is Going To Be Rich by Agabbies: 12:45am On Oct 29, 2015
PLEASE VOTE ME AS MISS LASU ON INSTAGRAM https://instagram.com/p/9Wj96tzNtl/ and Facebook: https://m.facebook.com/Sulcataent/albums/926763910705680 CONTESTANT N0 3 ...I REALLY NEED YOUR VOTE IT COUNTS ,PLEASE DONT IGNORE ..I WILL APPRECIATE IF YOU GUYS CAN BOTH LIKE ON INSTAGRAM AND FACEBOOK Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bayelsa Man Is Looking For slowpoke Girl To Marry (Photo, Video) / I Just Caught My Man Jerking Off / Why I Did Not Sleep With People's Wives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.