Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,756 members, 7,820,626 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:30 PM

Would You Get Married To A Girl Who Has Children From Another Man? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Get Married To A Girl Who Has Children From Another Man? (1832 Views)

Guys: Can You Start A Relationship With A Lady That Has Children? / I Feel Like Stabbing My Wife For Sleeping With Another Man / What Would You Do If You Found Out Your Spouse Has Children Outside Wedlock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Get Married To A Girl Who Has Children From Another Man? by Sissy3(f): 4:09am On May 08, 2009
ThoniaSlim:

Its interesting that when it comes to a man marrying a woman who already has a kid(s) from someone else, then there is a comma or hesitation. . .but when its reversed its expected that the woman should have no issues whatsover marrying a man who already has a kid(s) with some other woman? undecided

it's a mans world they say undecided undecided
Re: Would You Get Married To A Girl Who Has Children From Another Man? by Oxone(m): 4:27am On May 08, 2009
why not

better her than someone who has aborted a couple of times
Re: Would You Get Married To A Girl Who Has Children From Another Man? by Lax75(m): 5:20am On May 08, 2009
ThoniaSlim:

Its interesting that when it comes to a man marrying a woman who already has a kid(s) from someone else, then there is a comma or hesitation. . .but when its reversed its expected that the woman should have no issues whatsover marrying a man who already has a kid(s) with some other woman? undecided

Hey Thonia - I wouldnt say it is "expected that the woman should have no issues." From my observation, the women are more forgiving about this than the men are. As a matter of fact, I know a bunch of women who find it attractive to see a father with his son/daughter at the park, mall or where ever. They always have this "assumption" that "if he can take care of his daughter like that, it shows that he would be able to take care of me like that." Trust me, I know a lot of guys who use their daughters especially as chick magnets. These guys are wolves mind you. But hey, it works!! The chicks that fall for it never seem to realize that there maybe a good reason him and baby mama aren't married.

@ Sissy;

My sis, how body tonight now? Na so I see you again.
Re: Would You Get Married To A Girl Who Has Children From Another Man? by Sissy3(f): 5:22am On May 08, 2009
Lax75:

@ Sissy;

My sis, how body tonight now? Na so I see you again.

body dey fine jare, u nko? i dey oo
Re: Would You Get Married To A Girl Who Has Children From Another Man? by Lax75(m): 5:25am On May 08, 2009
Sissy,

I dey inside my skin ooo. Just watched that star trek movie tonight, not bad not bad at all. I also recommend the movie obsession. Kai. I pray say make I no ever run into that kind chick oooo.
Re: Would You Get Married To A Girl Who Has Children From Another Man? by Sissy3(f): 5:30am On May 08, 2009
not a fan of those scifi movies. it's boring to me embarassed. obsession was so predictable undecided undecided
Re: Would You Get Married To A Girl Who Has Children From Another Man? by Lax75(m): 5:32am On May 08, 2009
Yeah it was but sheesh, still dont wanna ever run into tht kinda chick.
Re: Would You Get Married To A Girl Who Has Children From Another Man? by busibodi(f): 7:40am On May 08, 2009
Swissess:

no, but after reading here that a guy is concerned about getting married to a girl that is a single year older than him, a difference of four, five years seems to be an eternety.

Nigerian men likes to be in control. all my brothers have wife younger than them.

But why are you more concern than your friend?

It is her problem to deal with. Everyone has to make their experience.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Tell Me What I Should Do. / Babes,i Need Your Honest Comments / Aborted Daughter Reappear's

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.