Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,330 members, 7,839,565 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

She Is A Born Again. How Do We Make Our Relationship Romantic? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is A Born Again. How Do We Make Our Relationship Romantic? (28904 Views)

Nigerian Lady Is Looking For Igbo Husband, Tall, 40-45 Years, No Born-Again / She Threatened To Quit Our Relationship If....... / What Do I Do? She Insists We Must Have Sex In Our Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Is A Born Again. How Do We Make Our Relationship Romantic? by ipledge10(m): 1:37pm On Oct 28, 2015
What kind romance do u want?...just continue holding Hands and sitting close to each other
Re: She Is A Born Again. How Do We Make Our Relationship Romantic? by MsGlobalwonder(f): 1:38pm On Oct 28, 2015
Cutehector:
Hmm. He may get tempted and rape her. If he wants a sex active rship den he should quit
Rape bawo? But he agreed to the terms naw.. angry
Re: She Is A Born Again. How Do We Make Our Relationship Romantic? by Nobody: 1:39pm On Oct 28, 2015
Gelengelen:
For the past two months my friend has been involve with this lady. Hé told me she is thé born Again type. She has accepted to date him and she likes him very much.

His problem is that hé is being careful not to do things contrary to her believe cos they have plans concerning thé future.

People, what steps should hé take to make this relationship romantic?

Is she expecting more from him?

Thé only thing hé has done to her was to hold her hands, held her shoulder and sat down close to her when they were in public bus.

mature advise please

Note: this matter is for my friend and not for me.

na my friend say make i ask una ooo...Disclaimer
the question I want to ask is that when did she become a born again, is it after she must have enjoyed her life with different men and see it is not paying and decided to form born again when she have seen a potential MUGU like you (your friend).

I advice you (your friend) to research of her past life, know weather if she have aborted a nations, cos this is your life, and you don't want to waste it on once chance
Re: She Is A Born Again. How Do We Make Our Relationship Romantic? by MsGlobalwonder(f): 1:41pm On Oct 28, 2015
thorpido:
Is romance sex?
Of course you can be romantic as a born again Christian.

That's if you understand what romance really is.
preach preacher grin grin what is romance ojare. I want to learn too cool cool

1 Like

Re: She Is A Born Again. How Do We Make Our Relationship Romantic? by Nobody: 1:44pm On Oct 28, 2015
Relationship shouldn't be all about sex....It's all about knowing yourself to know if it will lead to marriage or not....but being in love with a SU isn't a big deal...just understand her, disover what she likes and don't force her to do what she doesn't like... REMEMBER....The bed should be undefiled..
Re: She Is A Born Again. How Do We Make Our Relationship Romantic? by Michellla(f): 1:45pm On Oct 28, 2015
marlockj:

Question what essence is it wen ur mind tell u to do,Dat alone is a sin.
Nw Hw will u control ur mind?
Dats if u will undastnd my writ up.
am having a hard time understanding your write up...
Re: She Is A Born Again. How Do We Make Our Relationship Romantic? by naijaboiy: 1:46pm On Oct 28, 2015
ipledge10:
And these thing Dey inside bible cheesy...I cant even imagine what king solomon would look like
gringrin
Re: She Is A Born Again. How Do We Make Our Relationship Romantic? by Ajascolove(m): 1:47pm On Oct 28, 2015
Just take her to Rome and she will be Romantic. Shikena!
Re: She Is A Born Again. How Do We Make Our Relationship Romantic? by DonMaxxy(m): 1:48pm On Oct 28, 2015
Whether you are the one in the relationship or your undisclosed friend, the bible will help you and the born again lady. Just go to Song of Solomon and you both can spice up the relationship.

Song of Sol : 1vs 10: "Thy checks are comely with rows of jewels, thy neck with chains of gold"

vs 14: My beloved is unto me as a cluster of camphire in the vineyards of Engedi"

Continue from the above verses. And whatever that happens the bible will be your advocate in front of her pastor or papa.
Re: She Is A Born Again. How Do We Make Our Relationship Romantic? by Nobody: 1:48pm On Oct 28, 2015
Gelengelen:
For the past two months my friend has been involve with this lady. Hé told me she is thé born Again type. She has accepted to date him and she likes him very much.

His problem is that hé is being careful not to do things contrary to her believe cos they have plans concerning thé future.

People, what steps should hé take to make this relationship romantic?

Is she expecting more from him?

Thé only thing hé has done to her was to hold her hands, held her shoulder and sat down close to her when they were in public bus.

mature advise please

Note: this matter is for my friend and not for me.

na my friend say make i ask una ooo...Disclaimer
we all needs to be born again.
Re: She Is A Born Again. How Do We Make Our Relationship Romantic? by williamsKay: 1:48pm On Oct 28, 2015
naijaboiy:
He wants to romance her? Very simple thing to do.

Whenever she comes to his house he should be with king James version of the Bible and then he should tell her that he had a vision from God,asking them to read the songs of solomon together and then practice whatever they read. cheesy

So when they see something like "your lips as smooth as the rose petals I will kiss it to the glory of God"...then your friend should make the move to kiss her. wink

When they see "your breasts so succulent and well aligned according to the proportions of your body and i'll love to touch it to give glory to God"...I'm sure your friend knows what to do. grin

Thank me later cheesytongue
May God forgive you for this great misinterpretation of His Word
Re: She Is A Born Again. How Do We Make Our Relationship Romantic? by ipledge10(m): 1:49pm On Oct 28, 2015
naijaboiy:

gringrin
i swear na king solomon go disflower half of dem virgin gals in isreal during his time
Re: She Is A Born Again. How Do We Make Our Relationship Romantic? by naijaboiy: 1:52pm On Oct 28, 2015
williamsKay:

May God forgive you for this great misinterpretation of His Word
Amen Pastor! cheesy
Re: She Is A Born Again. How Do We Make Our Relationship Romantic? by Nobody: 1:52pm On Oct 28, 2015
Matthew 5:27-30 (NKJV), Jesus speaking:

Adultery in the Heart

27 “You have heard that it was said to those of old, ‘You shall not commit adultery.’ 28 But I say to you that whoever looks at a woman to lust for her has already committed adultery with her in his heart. 29 If your right eye causes you to sin, pluck it out and cast it from you; for it is more profitable for you that one of your members perish, than for your whole body to be cast into hell. 30 And if your right hand causes you to sin, cut it off and cast it from you; for it is more profitable for you that one of your members perish, than for your whole body to be cast into hell.

2 Likes

Re: She Is A Born Again. How Do We Make Our Relationship Romantic? by Software202(m): 1:54pm On Oct 28, 2015
let the husband teach
Re: She Is A Born Again. How Do We Make Our Relationship Romantic? by Koolmexxi(m): 1:54pm On Oct 28, 2015
Make una read and play act Songs of Solomon. . It's biblical romance. ..
Re: She Is A Born Again. How Do We Make Our Relationship Romantic? by Nobody: 1:55pm On Oct 28, 2015
Cn u tell us wat romance is?
thorpido:
Is romance sex?
Of course you can be romantic as a born again Christian.

That's if you understand what romance really is.
Re: She Is A Born Again. How Do We Make Our Relationship Romantic? by JoyPaulLaw(m): 1:55pm On Oct 28, 2015
Op....tell your friend to be born again tooo! That makes both to be romantically born again
Re: She Is A Born Again. How Do We Make Our Relationship Romantic? by Cornerstone001: 1:57pm On Oct 28, 2015
[color=#770077][/color]you have to dance to the tune of the music,
You can't be too intimate with each other easily.
so, don't expect miracles. You just abstain from every immoral acts otherwise...............
Re: She Is A Born Again. How Do We Make Our Relationship Romantic? by mysteryman2014: 1:59pm On Oct 28, 2015
Can someone gather hot charcoal in his bosom and expect not to be scorched? Whatever your not eating u don't sniff with d nose. A word is a enough for d wise. If u are not ready for marriage really soonest don't date. The idea of platonic boyfriend -girl friend relationship is nothing but a Mirage.
Re: She Is A Born Again. How Do We Make Our Relationship Romantic? by octopusfreaky(f): 2:01pm On Oct 28, 2015
sexxxxx is not romance ,,guys should stop that mentality of fvvvvkk in a relationship... hang out in public places .,buy her lovely flowers,clothes etc, tell radio station to call telling her how much u love her,go to d movies,beach etc..
Re: She Is A Born Again. How Do We Make Our Relationship Romantic? by coolheed: 2:04pm On Oct 28, 2015
My advice is simple.

If you are convinced that you want to marry the girl. Do so without DELAY, else discharge her.

That is why the holy book says "Flee....".

In as much as you guys continue to stay in seclusion, the possibility of going beyond the limits will exercebate.

Wish you luck.

1 Like

Re: She Is A Born Again. How Do We Make Our Relationship Romantic? by amuoge: 2:06pm On Oct 28, 2015
Hefemale:
Stop lieing, you are the one in the relationship, not your imaginary friend.
true talk

1 Like

Re: She Is A Born Again. How Do We Make Our Relationship Romantic? by Ebrandt: 2:10pm On Oct 28, 2015
ginawest:
he should encourage her to read songs of Solomon more..at least its in the Bible

LOLOLOLOLOLOL broda e ti ya weyrey o
Re: She Is A Born Again. How Do We Make Our Relationship Romantic? by thorpido(m): 2:12pm On Oct 28, 2015
Oma307:
MsGlobalwonder post=39448272:
preach preacher grin grin what is romance ojare. I want to learn too cool cool
Cn u tell us wat romance is?
Topstarr:

Please what is romance? does it have a limit?
Romance is an expressive feeling one has towards another person.It comes with certain actions and the culmination of it is sexual intimacy.

You can be romantic by sending love notes to each other.
You can cook a special meal just for your partner.
You can dedicate a song on the radio just for that person.
You can take a walk in the park or on the beach together.
You can compose a poem and read to her or have someone else read it.
You can go see a movie together.
You can pay a surprise visit to her at work or school etc
These are all romantic actions.

2 Likes

Re: She Is A Born Again. How Do We Make Our Relationship Romantic? by joecarls: 2:12pm On Oct 28, 2015
The Guy dey trek, ON OTHER NEWS, Get cheap data at N1500 for 3.5 GB, ANY NETWORK

1 Like

Re: She Is A Born Again. How Do We Make Our Relationship Romantic? by MsGlobalwonder(f): 2:17pm On Oct 28, 2015
thorpido:
Romance is an expressive feeling one has towards another person.It comes with certain actions and the culmination of it is sexual intimacy.

You can be romantic by sending love notes to each other.
You can cook a special meal just for your partner.
You can dedicate a song on the radio just for that person.
You can take a walk in the park or on the beach together.
You can compose a poem and read to her or have someone else read it.
You can go see a movie together.
You can pay a surprise visit to her at work or school etc
These are all romantic actions.
I know right... was just teasing. Thanks wink kiss

2 Likes

Re: She Is A Born Again. How Do We Make Our Relationship Romantic? by Anuoluwapo3054(m): 2:37pm On Oct 28, 2015
Michellla:
Self Control Is The Key
A Christian does not give in to physical
attraction. Healthy dating, where you meet and
spend quality time together is permissible, physical intimacy is not. So, while it is easy to
fall prey to temptation, a true Christian will
always avoid any such thing from happening.
Moving together in groups and meeting in
public places is the best way to keep
temptation at bay. smiley
Permit me to say that "what fellowship has light with darkness"? A " born again " lady dating an unbeliever, what else could she possibly expect from him ? how did she found herself in such relationship at first? She needs to check her salvation because I can't see anything like agreement between them.

1 Like

Re: She Is A Born Again. How Do We Make Our Relationship Romantic? by templegate: 2:38pm On Oct 28, 2015
Romance, sex etc is not love. Love seeks for other person's total well-being spirit, soul and body. Romance on the other hand is selfish. So, is you love her, wait till you get married but if you engage in sex I can assure you that relationship will crash. Just wait, don't act like ESAU
Re: She Is A Born Again. How Do We Make Our Relationship Romantic? by Wisdomkosi(m): 2:45pm On Oct 28, 2015
Michellla:
Self Control Is The Key
A Christian does not give in to physical
attraction. Healthy dating, where you meet and
spend quality time together is permissible, physical intimacy is not. So, while it is easy to
fall prey to temptation, a true Christian will
always avoid any such thing from happening.
Moving together in groups and meeting in
public places is the best way to keep
temptation at bay. smiley
are you a jw?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

25 Warning Signs Of A Possible Breakup In Your Relationship / Reasons Why You May Not Date Or Marry The One You Love That Loves You / What Are The Signs A Boyfriend Shows If He Is No Longer Interested?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.