Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,725 members, 7,837,634 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

She Is A Born Again. How Do We Make Our Relationship Romantic? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is A Born Again. How Do We Make Our Relationship Romantic? (28895 Views)

Nigerian Lady Is Looking For Igbo Husband, Tall, 40-45 Years, No Born-Again / She Threatened To Quit Our Relationship If....... / What Do I Do? She Insists We Must Have Sex In Our Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Is A Born Again. How Do We Make Our Relationship Romantic? by JoeCutie(m): 12:11pm On Oct 28, 2015
Luckygurl:
Hang out in cool places...
Get tangible gifts for each other...
Give pleasant surprises...
Ermmm!! Hugs and pecks are allowed dunno about kisses, depends on her sha......

Most of all, get to know and study each other.
It ain't just about the romance and sexxx.

I must add at this point, hope the guy is ready for a no sex relationship if not, better let go now.
Dem be hangers abi? Preacher! grin
Re: She Is A Born Again. How Do We Make Our Relationship Romantic? by Gelengelen: 12:12pm On Oct 28, 2015
Luckygurl:
Hang out in cool places...
Get tangible gifts for each other...
Give pleasant surprises...
Ermmm!! Hugs and pecks are allowed dunno about kisses, depends on her sha......

Most of all, get to know and study each other.
It ain't just about the romance and sexxx.

I must add at this point, hope the guy is ready for a no sex relationship if not, better let go now.
no Sex?!

not even once?!

i will tell my friend ur reply
Re: She Is A Born Again. How Do We Make Our Relationship Romantic? by thorpido(m): 12:14pm On Oct 28, 2015
Gelengelen:

please expantiate on it more

seun lalasticlala

take am go headquarter
Romance is an expressive feeling one has towards another person.It comes with certain actions and the culmination of it is sexual intimacy.

You can be romantic by sending love notes to each other.
You can cook a special meal just for your partner.
You can dedicate a song on the radio just for that person.
You can take a walk in the park or on the beach together.
You can compose a poem and read to her or have someone else read it.
You can go see a movie together.
You can pay a surprise visit to her at work or school etc
These are all romantic actions.

2 Likes

Re: She Is A Born Again. How Do We Make Our Relationship Romantic? by Gelengelen: 12:14pm On Oct 28, 2015
Hefemale:
Stop lieing, you are the one in the relationship, not your imaginary friend.
wat will i gain for lying?
Re: She Is A Born Again. How Do We Make Our Relationship Romantic? by Hefemale: 12:18pm On Oct 28, 2015
Gelengelen, you will gain attention
Re: She Is A Born Again. How Do We Make Our Relationship Romantic? by Gelengelen: 12:20pm On Oct 28, 2015
Estharfabian:
Uhm...it's Easy! "grin"
i'm Born-Again.....undecided

Uhm...You take her Out...buy her roses and chocolates..cool
Make a dinner reserve at a Nice Restaurant.."grin"
Y'all play Games...sing songs..and **.Read the Bible of course* tongue

if she's not An obsessed born-Again...she'd allow Shaking hands, Hugging, smiling..Buh definitely *NO KISSES WHATSOEVER* that's Evil AF!! angry cry

Everything doesn't havetah REVOLVE around sex, ya know? tongue

The Advantages is...y'all would get to Know each other Unconditionally..."grin"
Nice inputs

wat i dont get is thé 'know yourself unconditionally''.

wat does it mean?
Re: She Is A Born Again. How Do We Make Our Relationship Romantic? by Gelengelen: 12:21pm On Oct 28, 2015
Estharfabian:
Uhm...it's Easy! "grin"
i'm Born-Again.....undecided

Uhm...You take her Out...buy her roses and chocolates..cool
Make a dinner reserve at a Nice Restaurant.."grin"
Y'all play Games...sing songs..and **.Read the Bible of course* tongue

if she's not An obsessed born-Again...she'd allow Shaking hands, Hugging, smiling..Buh definitely *NO KISSES WHATSOEVER* that's Evil AF!! angry cry

Everything doesn't havetah REVOLVE around sex, ya know? tongue

The Advantages is...y'all would get to Know each other Unconditionally..."grin"
Nice inputs

wat does it mean?...
Re: She Is A Born Again. How Do We Make Our Relationship Romantic? by Gelengelen: 12:22pm On Oct 28, 2015
Hefemale:
Gelengelen, you will gain attention
its friend oooo

hefemale
Re: She Is A Born Again. How Do We Make Our Relationship Romantic? by Luckygurl(f): 12:22pm On Oct 28, 2015
Re: She Is A Born Again. How Do We Make Our Relationship Romantic? by Luckygurl(f): 12:22pm On Oct 28, 2015
Gelengelen:
no Sex?!

not even once?!

i will tell my friend ur reply

No be you talk say the babe na born again?
We don't practise premarital sex...

JoeCutie:
Dem be hangers abi? Preacher! grin

angry angry
Re: She Is A Born Again. How Do We Make Our Relationship Romantic? by Nobody: 12:33pm On Oct 28, 2015
Lol, forget all dx talk, have been there before except it a distance relationship which you see once in a while if not, you will start romacing yourselves with time, except if you not romantic enough,. The thing is if you not ready to romance then stay off relationship till you ready to marry.

1 Like

Re: She Is A Born Again. How Do We Make Our Relationship Romantic? by naijaboiy: 12:46pm On Oct 28, 2015
Gelengelen:

hmmmm

*falls from sango shrine ceiling*

i no dey ooo
gringrin
Re: She Is A Born Again. How Do We Make Our Relationship Romantic? by JoeCutie(m): 12:57pm On Oct 28, 2015
Luckygurl:

No be you talk say the babe na born again? We don't practise premarital sex...

angry angry
Na so your face be? Abeg tell me on time oh. cheesy
Re: She Is A Born Again. How Do We Make Our Relationship Romantic? by JoeCutie(m): 12:58pm On Oct 28, 2015
Luckygurl:

No be you talk say the babe na born again? We don't practise premarital sex...

angry angry
Na so your face be? Abeg tell me on time oh. cheesy
Re: She Is A Born Again. How Do We Make Our Relationship Romantic? by Nobody: 12:59pm On Oct 28, 2015
Gelengelen:
Nice inputs

wat does it mean?...
Ain't it Obvious? "grin"
Re: She Is A Born Again. How Do We Make Our Relationship Romantic? by Bonapart(m): 1:28pm On Oct 28, 2015
Read the bible at all time, no kiss, no touch touch...
Romantic is out of Godly relationship

If you can't cope with that, back out
Re: She Is A Born Again. How Do We Make Our Relationship Romantic? by Topisko: 1:28pm On Oct 28, 2015
Make yur self her praying partner.
Re: She Is A Born Again. How Do We Make Our Relationship Romantic? by Proffdada: 1:30pm On Oct 28, 2015
[size=38pt]simple
both meditate on songs of solomon
[/size] cool

1 Like

Re: She Is A Born Again. How Do We Make Our Relationship Romantic? by MadCow1: 1:31pm On Oct 28, 2015
Gelengelen:
For the past two months my friend has been involve with this lady. Hé told me she is thé born Again type. She has accepted to date him and she likes him very much.

His problem is that hé is being careful not to do things contrary to her believe cos they have plans concerning thé future.

People, what steps should hé take to make this relationship romantic?

Is she expecting more from him?

Thé only thing hé has done to her was to hold her hands, held her shoulder and sat down close to her when they were in public bus.

mature advise please

Note: this matter is for my friend and not for me.

na my friend say make i ask una ooo...Disclaimer

This is why Jesus died for you..

Sinning is alright as long as you Repent immediately afterwards. cool
Re: She Is A Born Again. How Do We Make Our Relationship Romantic? by halix239(f): 1:32pm On Oct 28, 2015
omo c gobe
Re: She Is A Born Again. How Do We Make Our Relationship Romantic? by Rilwayne001: 1:33pm On Oct 28, 2015
naijaboiy:
He wants to romance her? Very simple thing to do.

Whenever she comes to his house he should be with king James version of the Bible and then he should tell her that he had a vision from God,asking them to read the songs of solomon together and then practice whatever they read. cheesy

So when they see something like "your lips as smooth as the rose petals I will kiss it to the glory of God"...then your friend should make the move to kiss her. wink

When they see "your breasts so succulent and well aligned according to the proportions of your body and i'll love to touch it to give glory to God"...I'm sure your friend knows what to do. grin

Thank me later cheesytongue

grin
Re: She Is A Born Again. How Do We Make Our Relationship Romantic? by ShutTheFhuckUp: 1:33pm On Oct 28, 2015
sissylucy:
he should convert to a born again too...dat way it wont be difficult to mk the relationship work
m†cheeeeww...like i†z dah† easy.
Re: She Is A Born Again. How Do We Make Our Relationship Romantic? by kinibigdeal(m): 1:34pm On Oct 28, 2015
Gelengelen:
For the past two months my friend has been involve with this lady. Hé told me she is thé born Again type. She has accepted to date him and she likes him very much.

His problem is that hé is being careful not to do things contrary to her believe cos they have plans concerning thé future.

Thé only thing hé has done to her was to hold her hands, held her shoulder and sat down close to her when they were in public bus.

mature advise please

Simple! You also need to be born again. Two born again will make a right
Re: She Is A Born Again. How Do We Make Our Relationship Romantic? by dapsonlou(m): 1:35pm On Oct 28, 2015
Gelengelen:

mature advise please

If she's not a Virgin then someone is helping him.

1 Like

Re: She Is A Born Again. How Do We Make Our Relationship Romantic? by Phemostiga(m): 1:36pm On Oct 28, 2015
naijaboiy:

Whenever she comes to his house he should be with king James version of the Bible and then he should tell her that he had a vision from God,asking them to read the songs of solomon together and then practice whatever they read. cheesy

So when they see something like "your lips as smooth as the rose petals I will kiss it to the glory of God"...then your friend should make the move to kiss her. wink

When they see "your breasts so succulent and well aligned according to the proportions of your body and i'll love to touch it to give glory to God"...I'm sure your friend knows what to do. grin

u don spoil bajebaje
Re: She Is A Born Again. How Do We Make Our Relationship Romantic? by Eniqurl(f): 1:36pm On Oct 28, 2015
No romance till marriage cheesy
Re: She Is A Born Again. How Do We Make Our Relationship Romantic? by ipledge10(m): 1:36pm On Oct 28, 2015
naijaboiy:

And these thing Dey inside bible cheesy...I cant even imagine what king solomon would look like
Re: She Is A Born Again. How Do We Make Our Relationship Romantic? by marlockj: 1:37pm On Oct 28, 2015
Michellla:
Self Control Is The Key
A Christian does not give in to physical
attraction. Healthy dating, where you meet and
spend quality time together is permissible, physical intimacy is not. So, while it is easy to
fall prey to temptation, a true Christian will
always avoid any such thing from happening.
Moving together in groups and meeting in
public places is the best way to keep
temptation at bay. smiley

Question what essence is it wen ur mind tell u to do,Dat alone is a sin.

Nw Hw will u control ur mind?

Dats if u will undastnd my writ up.
Re: She Is A Born Again. How Do We Make Our Relationship Romantic? by remotecontrol: 1:37pm On Oct 28, 2015
Girls Don d comment rubbish. D have seen mugu. Op no try am ooohhh my ex say she wan b nun. No sex just xtain relationship. I caught her cheating. She wants to use u as mugu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Picture Of A Nairaland Celebrity Holding Her Husband! / Twitter User Makes His Brother's Date With His Crush A Sweet One / 25 Warning Signs Of A Possible Breakup In Your Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.