Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,224 members, 7,815,281 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

Which Of The Nairalander(s) Will You Like To Meet In Person? - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Which Of The Nairalander(s) Will You Like To Meet In Person? (33326 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu, His Father And South-East Governors Meet In Enugu (Photos) / Breaking News: U.S. Will Not Interfere Between Biafra And Nigeria But Will Not.. / Okorocha Greets Obasanjo As They Meet In Abeokuta (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Of The Nairalander(s) Will You Like To Meet In Person? by MizMyColi(f): 10:59am On Oct 29, 2015
Ngeneukwenu my Sister!grin

When are we meeting na?
Re: Which Of The Nairalander(s) Will You Like To Meet In Person? by philips70(m): 10:59am On Oct 29, 2015
SeverusSnape:

[img]http://media./media/UAJpANY0bGPhS/giphy.gif[/img] Shut up already

grin grin grin grin grin grin You are one idiot I do not hope to meet in my dreams not to talk of real life. I suspect you are Orubebe's son.

2 Likes

Re: Which Of The Nairalander(s) Will You Like To Meet In Person? by MizMyColi(f): 11:00am On Oct 29, 2015
PassingShot:

Even the sapiosexual sef na wa already.

Tell us the meaning. I am on mobile right now. If not, I for check am myself.

That would mean a person who's sexually attracted to intelligence.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Of The Nairalander(s) Will You Like To Meet In Person? by MizMyColi(f): 11:03am On Oct 29, 2015
grin
dearpreye:

MizMyColi, that advice works wonders. I'm a celebrity! LOL!

cheesycheesy
After all is said and after all is done, the value we add to life/lives is what'll stand us out.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Of The Nairalander(s) Will You Like To Meet In Person? by cyberdurable(m): 11:03am On Oct 29, 2015
Laveda:

Love you sweet
Re: Which Of The Nairalander(s) Will You Like To Meet In Person? by anonimi: 11:03am On Oct 29, 2015
MizMyColi:
Chief Gbawe
All you've been doing is peep into the thread.

At least show some goodwill.
Everybody wants to meet you.

You give the impression you're a professional frowner in real lifegrin

@Topic
I'd like to meet Severussnape, Chief Gbawe (3rd mention on this thread), Alhaji Passingshotgrin Flets Kenai Anonimi Lalasticlala.

And everyone who has a penchant for consistency, efficiency and sapiosexualismsmiley

Thanks for the mention even plus including the sapiosexualism jara of jasibe. cheesy
Re: Which Of The Nairalander(s) Will You Like To Meet In Person? by Laveda(f): 11:04am On Oct 29, 2015
cyberdurable:

Love you sweet
wow, you love me just like that?
Re: Which Of The Nairalander(s) Will You Like To Meet In Person? by MizMyColi(f): 11:05am On Oct 29, 2015
philips70:

I have told you to forget my hard knocks on this forum even though sometimes they are subscribed. You can imagine I knock Tonye so hard but we still chat and planning to meet outta here. It's nothing personal, Nairaland is fun to me. For you, I like you for your intelligence and would love to meet you even as I cringe on seeing you use your intelligence for a negative struggle.
Be healed in Jesus name!

Struggle, Negative.
Those are wrong assertions if you ask me sha.
Thanks for the compliment all the samesmiley

2 Likes

Re: Which Of The Nairalander(s) Will You Like To Meet In Person? by NgeneUkwenu(f): 11:06am On Oct 29, 2015
MizMyColi:
Ngeneukwenu my Sister!grin

When are we meeting na?

grin grin grin! My darling and lovely sister, anytime you are ready... tongue
Re: Which Of The Nairalander(s) Will You Like To Meet In Person? by Nobody: 11:07am On Oct 29, 2015
Oyind17:
Na you abandon me with 4 children go follow small girls, you no miss me na, if u do, you know our normal joint cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

grin grin grin grin....oya na...i go come back...the small girl don chop my money...make i return like prodigal husband...
Re: Which Of The Nairalander(s) Will You Like To Meet In Person? by MizMyColi(f): 11:10am On Oct 29, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

grin grin grin! My darling and lovely sister, anytime you are ready... tongue

Now THIS got me laughing real hard.

I comment my reserve for you!

Sister Ngenegrin
Re: Which Of The Nairalander(s) Will You Like To Meet In Person? by MizMyColi(f): 11:11am On Oct 29, 2015
anonimi:

Thanks for the mention even plus including the sapiosexualism jara of jasibe. cheesy
gringringrin

2 Likes

Re: Which Of The Nairalander(s) Will You Like To Meet In Person? by cyberdurable(m): 11:12am On Oct 29, 2015
Laveda:
wow, you love me just like that?

grin juz like dat o!
Re: Which Of The Nairalander(s) Will You Like To Meet In Person? by Nobody: 11:12am On Oct 29, 2015
Kr0ne
(Rap battles)
Alexpissu
(Rap battles)
Ibime
(Rap battles)
DesmondDessi
(Rap battles)
Francizy
( Politics)
SeverusSnape
(Politics)
Dukeolumde
(Romance)
Goodheart02
( Romance/Sexuality)
JoeCutie
(Diaries)
Daxlasaint
(Diaries)

My reasons being...
Rap battles: I love the guys I mentioned their verses, flow, witty punches, and humble attitudes in a forum that can be full on with bravado lol. Love that section die.

Politics: Francizy and SeverusSnape are my favourites with their full on debates and articulate views on various matters in the politics section, I don't really voice myself here as much as I do in other sections, but I do observe a lot, and these two gentleman are my favourite picks to read.

Romance/Sexuality:
Lol this section is quite hilarious to be in at times, always good humor in here, I chose Dukeolumde coz well he just a honey lol, and goodheart02 I love his Distraction stories die lol confam!...

Diaries:
Joecutie and Daxlasaint are my diary buddies in this section, love their diaries and entries very much, hence I'm always liking n sharing.

P.s That why I wanna meet them cool cheesy

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Which Of The Nairalander(s) Will You Like To Meet In Person? by Laveda(f): 11:17am On Oct 29, 2015
cyberdurable:

grin juz like dat o!
grin grin grin
Re: Which Of The Nairalander(s) Will You Like To Meet In Person? by NgeneUkwenu(f): 11:18am On Oct 29, 2015
PassingShot:
NgeneUkwenu Omenka Beremx Obiageli MizMyColi TonyeBarcanista Dearpreye Philip70 Gbawe Midolian modath Socialmediaman and other progressives too numerous to mention.

My list also, but not forgetting, mizmycoli, Demdem, Abagworo, Eziachi, Dinachi, egift, Mad Cow, Quota System, Abt123, Donphilopus, ibsultan, Berem, Ngwakwe, Freeglobe, Size40, Slidewaxie, and GoatAndYam.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Of The Nairalander(s) Will You Like To Meet In Person? by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 11:19am On Oct 29, 2015
Love to meet Joseph1832, anonimi, SonOfEl, FireFire, theDEVILisHERE, Philips70, Whynotthetruth, Ezaoekpe, kodded.

5 Likes

Re: Which Of The Nairalander(s) Will You Like To Meet In Person? by tonychristopher: 11:20am On Oct 29, 2015
IGBOPRINCE:
I dey tell you even buddamonk,eurobomber,euro31 ,menabadoo,ekenedegreat,biafranking,imhotep,tonychristopher, chuna1985,onenaira3, ugomba, etc. Can't remember all, they re strong consistent bulldozer of sw..lol

Nwanne madu how far

I would love to see odenigboaroli he is one hell if a dude that knows his onions then I will love to see hopeathand to ascertain his level of stupidity ...this is to use his brain to do empirical analysis

Finally mayiroflagos ..I would want to know if his reasoning is still apt

Nairaland is a virtual world not the real world

Good day all
Re: Which Of The Nairalander(s) Will You Like To Meet In Person? by Nobody: 11:20am On Oct 29, 2015
MizMyColi:
grin

cheesycheesy
After all is said and after all is done, the value we add to life/lives is what'll stand us out.

That's the way it works. You won't believe the depth of gratitude I get from folks PMs. Something more than gold.

1 Like

Re: Which Of The Nairalander(s) Will You Like To Meet In Person? by ApcSucks: 11:20am On Oct 29, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

My list also, but not forgetting, mizmycoli, Demdem, Abagworo, Eziachi, Dinachi, egift, Mad Cow, Quota System, Abt123, Donphilopus, ibsultan, Berem, Ngwakwe, Freeglobe, Size40, Slidewaxie, and GoatAndYam.

me nko? sad
Re: Which Of The Nairalander(s) Will You Like To Meet In Person? by Nobody: 11:21am On Oct 29, 2015
IzonOwei:
grin grin grin grin....oya na...i go come back...the small girl don chop my money...make i return like prodigal husband...
Lol, na hot water wives dey pour prodigal husbands now o, how u dey na?

1 Like

Re: Which Of The Nairalander(s) Will You Like To Meet In Person? by tonychristopher: 11:21am On Oct 29, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

Beremx she has added x to her name ..I just don't know why but she is APC enfant terrible ....won't love to see her
Re: Which Of The Nairalander(s) Will You Like To Meet In Person? by tosyne2much(m): 11:22am On Oct 29, 2015
commitcrime:
Lalasticlala Emus mith Tosyn e2much Twa ci Intr overt La dy F Tony ebarcanista Punk yveer Miss spicy
Bros I throway salute ooooo

Thanks for the mention cool
Re: Which Of The Nairalander(s) Will You Like To Meet In Person? by joseph1832(m): 11:23am On Oct 29, 2015
philips70:

grin grin grin grin grin grin You are one idiot I do not hope to meet in my dreams not to talk of real life. I suspect you are Orubebe's son.
LMFAO! SeverusSnape the half blood nitwit. LOL. Trust me, he's much better than his best friend OREMUSSANCTUS. That guy is one mega tonne of compressed mumu! LMAO.

2 Likes

Re: Which Of The Nairalander(s) Will You Like To Meet In Person? by Abuklaw(m): 11:27am On Oct 29, 2015
megawax8:

It just has to be naptu2......thought i was the only one that follows his diary.....he is the one person on nairaland with a maturity i envy....maybe i could tap a little knowledge by meeting up.

Then, lalasticlala to be sure he actually does something asides looking at his computer/tab/phone.
naptu2 is just a kind of mature man every boy will like to look up to.

Lol, I share your curiosity about lalasticlala status everyday.
Re: Which Of The Nairalander(s) Will You Like To Meet In Person? by Nobody: 11:29am On Oct 29, 2015
PassingShot:

I surely hope we can meet someday. Forget about our divisive politics of Nigeria, I respect you and Tonye and IzonOwei and MizMyColi and a few others from the other side.

Sure. The respect is mutual. Your ability to marshalll your articles with almost irrefutable points is ONE main reason I admire and respect you. At the end of the day, we all desire a better system.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Of The Nairalander(s) Will You Like To Meet In Person? by SeverusSnape(m): 11:30am On Oct 29, 2015
philips70:

You're a goat I would rather use for pepper soup. Fool, So because she's not supporting B00HARI, then you're saying she's using her intelligence for negative reasons. Ewu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Of The Nairalander(s) Will You Like To Meet In Person? by Nobody: 11:30am On Oct 29, 2015
Oyind17:

Lol, na hot water wives dey pour prodigal husbands now o, how u dey na?
grin grin..i dey ooo...hope ur good
Re: Which Of The Nairalander(s) Will You Like To Meet In Person? by Nobody: 11:31am On Oct 29, 2015
IGBOPRINCE:
bro I dey like sey nothing dey happen.I hardly see ur comments, tho I guess u re busy bro, how your side na ?
Bro you gazed right work is hectic these days. Though there are some monkey and baboons here on NL that are in my list right now, I will trash them whenever am chanced.

1 Like

Re: Which Of The Nairalander(s) Will You Like To Meet In Person? by Nobody: 11:32am On Oct 29, 2015
IzonOwei:
grin grin..i dey ooo...hope ur good
Yes sir! I don miss u wella
Re: Which Of The Nairalander(s) Will You Like To Meet In Person? by joseph1832(m): 11:33am On Oct 29, 2015
IdisuleOurOwn:
Love to meet Joseph.1832.
Thanks for wanting to meet me, however visiting the confluence state is not in my schedule for now, so any time you're in the centre for excellence, send a pm.

PS: TheSonOfMack still haven't shown us his freelance articles. LMFAO. (No offense Mack, I just couldn't resist". LOL.
Re: Which Of The Nairalander(s) Will You Like To Meet In Person? by SeverusSnape(m): 11:35am On Oct 29, 2015
joseph1832:
LMFAO! SeverusSnape the half blood nitwit. LOL. Trust me, he's much better than his best friend OREMUSSANCTUS. That guy is one mega tonne of compressed mumu! LMAO.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Buhari's 2016 Democracy Day Speech (Full Text, Video) / Court Dismisses Suit Seeking To Stop Tinubu's Inauguration, fines petitioners / Civilian JTF Capture Boko Haram Members On Numbers 41 & 90 Wanted Army List(pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.