Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,599 members, 7,955,209 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:35 PM

Which Of The Nairalander(s) Will You Like To Meet In Person? - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Which Of The Nairalander(s) Will You Like To Meet In Person? (34362 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu, His Father And South-East Governors Meet In Enugu (Photos) / Breaking News: U.S. Will Not Interfere Between Biafra And Nigeria But Will Not.. / Okorocha Greets Obasanjo As They Meet In Abeokuta (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Of The Nairalander(s) Will You Like To Meet In Person? by francizy(m): 8:15pm On Oct 30, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Hahaha... Thank you Jaree, Errmmm... One more thing - your signature. I know it's Igbo and I do understand the Igbo language (because I'm Igbo too), but I don't get this one.

gidi gidi bu ugwu eze

LoL! My guy, I used to think you're a SS bro.. Didn't know you're from SE... grin
You're one heck of a handful for them yeye APC zombs, they can't contain you! grin
Btw, how much will you pay Adanna28 for the tutorials? cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Of The Nairalander(s) Will You Like To Meet In Person? by francizy(m): 8:22pm On Oct 30, 2015
kaboninc:

Francis can not kill moi na.......even his shadow knows....

I like reading but I don't think I've read that much. Will someday write mine: How not to kill a Mockingbird

Don't be too sure oh! By the way, have you not heard that am a killing killer that kills anyone/anything killable? tongue cheesy

1 Like

Re: Which Of The Nairalander(s) Will You Like To Meet In Person? by SeverusSnape(m): 8:28pm On Oct 30, 2015
francizy:

LoL! My guy, I used to think you're a SS bro.. Didn't know you're from SE... grin
You're one heck of a handful for them yeye APC zombs, they can't contain you! grin
Btw, how much will you pay Adanna28 for the tutorials? cheesy
Hehehehehehehehehehe grin

My brother, I'm Igbo o. I'll pay her in kind, not in cash cheesy

Thank you... smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Of The Nairalander(s) Will You Like To Meet In Person? by SeverusSnape(m): 8:30pm On Oct 30, 2015
Adanna28:

It means " Unity is strength" smiley I have a deep love for Igbo proverbs.
Thank you Nne... smiley

I asked an elderly person even before you replied, and he said the same thing. Wonderful!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Of The Nairalander(s) Will You Like To Meet In Person? by francizy(m): 8:37pm On Oct 30, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Thank you... smiley

LoL, Ada, okwa inugo? cheesy grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Of The Nairalander(s) Will You Like To Meet In Person? by Nobody: 9:15pm On Oct 30, 2015
dechandel:
Lol
Considerate what?
I am lost!!!

lol...how about 'considerate dimple bandit'? grin

Ermm...Having just called you a dimple bandit, do you think I'll be needing bodyguards to keep me safe? grin

I like your font btw. :p
Re: Which Of The Nairalander(s) Will You Like To Meet In Person? by KnowAll(m): 9:21pm On Oct 30, 2015
I will like to meet knowall
Re: Which Of The Nairalander(s) Will You Like To Meet In Person? by lyntiffany(f): 10:38pm On Oct 30, 2015
francizy:

How sure are you?
very sure.
If there is anything am quite sure and can attest about you is that you can't hurt a fly let alone killing it.
Dear it's not in you biko.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Of The Nairalander(s) Will You Like To Meet In Person? by francizy(m): 11:14pm On Oct 30, 2015
lyntiffany:
very sure.
If there is anything am quite sure and can attest about you is that you can't hurt a fly let alone killing it.
Dear it's not in you biko.

Awwww! Thanks dearie!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Of The Nairalander(s) Will You Like To Meet In Person? by Nobody: 11:54pm On Oct 30, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Thank you... smiley

I will take payment in hugs lol, best remedy to get over the cold I got lol.
Re: Which Of The Nairalander(s) Will You Like To Meet In Person? by MbashrexBashir(m): 12:24am On Oct 31, 2015
Chukwudi44 Lalasticlala Rilwayne001 Ngenechukwu
Re: Which Of The Nairalander(s) Will You Like To Meet In Person? by Nobody: 1:32am On Oct 31, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Thank you Nne... smiley

I asked an elderly person even before you replied, and he said the same thing. Wonderful!

My pleasure kiss

1 Like

Re: Which Of The Nairalander(s) Will You Like To Meet In Person? by SeverusSnape(m): 5:23am On Oct 31, 2015
Adanna28:

I will take payment in hugs lol, best remedy to get over the cold I got lol.
smiley

*hugs her*

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Of The Nairalander(s) Will You Like To Meet In Person? by Nobody: 6:18am On Oct 31, 2015
SeverusSnape:

smiley

*hugs her*

Aww! *Hugs back* in my Samoan culture when greeting someone we kiss on the cheek... kiss kiss both Severus cheeks smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Of The Nairalander(s) Will You Like To Meet In Person? by SeverusSnape(m): 6:45am On Oct 31, 2015
Adanna28:

Aww! *Hugs back* in my Samoan culture when greeting someone we kiss on the cheek... kiss kiss both Severus cheeks smiley

Hmmmm... I'm sure going to learn a lot about Samoan culture.

Anyways, **kisses her on the cheeks**

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Of The Nairalander(s) Will You Like To Meet In Person? by kaboninc(m): 8:04am On Oct 31, 2015
Adanna28:

Samoa....Independent State of...

I would love to come there someday.

Tahiti too on my mind!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Of The Nairalander(s) Will You Like To Meet In Person? by kaboninc(m): 8:05am On Oct 31, 2015
francizy:

Don't be too sure oh! By the way, have you not heard that am a killing killer that kills anyone/anything killable? tongue cheesy

I know na......

But am a survivor!
Re: Which Of The Nairalander(s) Will You Like To Meet In Person? by Nobody: 8:15am On Oct 31, 2015
francizy:

Awwww! Thanks dearie!

You see your life? Me dey fear you!
Re: Which Of The Nairalander(s) Will You Like To Meet In Person? by Nobody: 8:24am On Oct 31, 2015
kaboninc:

Samoa....Independent State of...

I would love to come there someday.

Tahiti too on my mind!

Oh my Tahiti! shocked shocked you got good taste! Being an island girl I can dance in both cultures, we are very similar smiley all stem under Polynesian.
Re: Which Of The Nairalander(s) Will You Like To Meet In Person? by kaboninc(m): 9:03am On Oct 31, 2015
Adanna28:

Oh my Tahiti! shocked shocked you got good taste! Being an island girl I can dance in both cultures, we are very similar smiley all stem under Polynesian.

Maybe you'd teach me these dances.

I would love to learn more about your culture, customs and traditions.

You have an Igbo name...
Re: Which Of The Nairalander(s) Will You Like To Meet In Person? by Nobody: 9:17am On Oct 31, 2015
kaboninc:

Maybe you'd teach me these dances.

I would love to learn more about your culture, customs and traditions.

You have an Igbo name...

I'm biracial igbo/Samoan and most definitely smiley I love my cultures n teaching something I enjoy doing smiley
Re: Which Of The Nairalander(s) Will You Like To Meet In Person? by kaboninc(m): 9:24am On Oct 31, 2015
Adanna28:

I'm biracial igbo/Samoan and most definitely smiley I love my cultures n teaching something I enjoy doing smiley

That's great!

Am sure you speak the Igbo language.

So what do you guys have in common with the Igbo group
Re: Which Of The Nairalander(s) Will You Like To Meet In Person? by Nobody: 9:38am On Oct 31, 2015
kaboninc:

That's great!

Am sure you speak the Igbo language.

So what do you guys have in common with the Igbo group

We have family values in common, the language is rather different, but we both share the love for cultural proverbs n respect for elders.

Also I got to mention Igbo MBE my love cool in Igbo he a trickster and trouble maker.

In Samoan MBE is the navigator of the seas, since Samoa is in the south pacific and our forefathers would always canoe and our food source mainly came from off shore, MBE was the one who led us n directed us as a guide for our journey.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Of The Nairalander(s) Will You Like To Meet In Person? by francizy(m): 9:48am On Oct 31, 2015
kaboninc:

I know na......

But am a survivor!

Survivor of wetin, plane crash?
Re: Which Of The Nairalander(s) Will You Like To Meet In Person? by francizy(m): 9:50am On Oct 31, 2015
dearpreye:

You see your life? Me dey fear you!

Wetin I do? cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Of The Nairalander(s) Will You Like To Meet In Person? by SeverusSnape(m): 9:51am On Oct 31, 2015
Adanna28:

We have family values in common, the language is rather different, but we both share the love for cultural proverbs n respect for elders.

Also I got to mention Igbo MBE my love cool in Igbo he a trickster and trouble maker.

In Samoan MBE is the navigator of the seas, since Samoa is in the south pacific and our forefathers would always canoe and our food source mainly came from off shore, MBE was the one who led us n directed us as a guide for our journey.

[img]http://cdn.meme.li/instances/300x300/60665362.jpg[/img]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Of The Nairalander(s) Will You Like To Meet In Person? by kaboninc(m): 9:53am On Oct 31, 2015
Adanna28:

That's Samoan mythology right.....Lol.

I read that about half the population is engrossed into agriculture. Major crops as copra, cocoa beam and banana. I'm sure you must have lots of hives.

Yeah I read about 'respect' as a core value in Samoa. Being an island, I believe fish delicacies would be so common in your community.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Of The Nairalander(s) Will You Like To Meet In Person? by kaboninc(m): 9:54am On Oct 31, 2015
francizy:

Survivor of wetin, plane crash?

Lol

Heart crash!
Re: Which Of The Nairalander(s) Will You Like To Meet In Person? by Nobody: 10:16am On Oct 31, 2015
francizy:

Wetin I do? cheesy

Someborrie dey sweeten your belly......LOL!

1 Like

Re: Which Of The Nairalander(s) Will You Like To Meet In Person? by Nobody: 10:30am On Oct 31, 2015
kaboninc:

That's Samoan mythology right.....Lol.

I read that about half the population is engrossed into agriculture. Major crops as copra, cocoa beam and banana. I'm sure you must have lots of hives.

Yeah I read about 'respect' as a core value in Samoa. Being an island, I believe fish delicacies would be so common in your community.

Yes lol but MBE my love cool I am impressed with your depth in knowledge relating to Samoans and pacific islanders, touched really cry I look more Samoan than Igbo but out of ignorance people think I'm either oyinbo or asian n it dey vex me angry
Re: Which Of The Nairalander(s) Will You Like To Meet In Person? by Nobody: 10:37am On Oct 31, 2015
Re: Which Of The Nairalander(s) Will You Like To Meet In Person? by frakdon(m): 11:08am On Oct 31, 2015
EggovinMma,punkyveer, spyder880...

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (20) (Reply)

Buhari To Osinbajo Panel: Suspend All Officials Involved / Photos Of Acting President Osinbajo Presiding Over The FEC Meeting Today / Pictures From PDP National Convention In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.