Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,567 members, 7,847,365 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 04:21 PM

Which Of The Nairalander(s) Will You Like To Meet In Person? - Politics (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Which Of The Nairalander(s) Will You Like To Meet In Person? (33545 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu, His Father And South-East Governors Meet In Enugu (Photos) / Breaking News: U.S. Will Not Interfere Between Biafra And Nigeria But Will Not.. / Okorocha Greets Obasanjo As They Meet In Abeokuta (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Of The Nairalander(s) Will You Like To Meet In Person? by Nobody: 4:48pm On Nov 01, 2015
Vivly:

Awwww. I'm fat o
Given the last pic of yours I saw, you cannot possibly be that 'fat'.
Re: Which Of The Nairalander(s) Will You Like To Meet In Person? by Vivly(f): 4:52pm On Nov 01, 2015
blublahd:
Given the last pic of yours I saw, you cannot possibly be that 'fat'.
People add.
Re: Which Of The Nairalander(s) Will You Like To Meet In Person? by Nobody: 4:55pm On Nov 01, 2015
Vivly:

People add.
I guess a pic would put that to rest. You don't mind a mail, do you?
Re: Which Of The Nairalander(s) Will You Like To Meet In Person? by Vivly(f): 5:00pm On Nov 01, 2015
blublahd:

I guess a pic would put that to rest. You don't mind a mail, do you?
haha. rule 22.
Re: Which Of The Nairalander(s) Will You Like To Meet In Person? by Nobody: 5:04pm On Nov 01, 2015
Vivly:
haha. rule 22.
I await my ban.. sad
Re: Which Of The Nairalander(s) Will You Like To Meet In Person? by macolino(m): 5:37pm On Nov 01, 2015
MISSNORA:
Whr are you?
I miss U sweetie..am hanging in there,hope you are doing good?
Re: Which Of The Nairalander(s) Will You Like To Meet In Person? by SweetSoup(m): 6:42pm On Nov 01, 2015
b0rn2fuck
Madgoat
MrCork
IlekeHD
IYANGBALI
Mukina2
Agarawu23
omenka
demdem
fuckfuckman
eroticangela

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Of The Nairalander(s) Will You Like To Meet In Person? by IYANGBALI: 6:48pm On Nov 01, 2015
SweetSoup:
b0rn2fuck
Madgoat
Mrcork
IlekeHD
IYANGBALI
Mukina2
Agarawu23
omenka
demdem
fuckfuckman
eroticangela
why you wan meet me?as your moniker na sweetsoup you wan take me do pepper soup abi?God no go gree you tongue
Re: Which Of The Nairalander(s) Will You Like To Meet In Person? by MrCork: 6:50pm On Nov 01, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Awww. Shweet. Thanks smiley

....which awww...are u lightskin? angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Of The Nairalander(s) Will You Like To Meet In Person? by IYANGBALI: 6:51pm On Nov 01, 2015
PunkyVeer:

I feel sad my name is not 1st cry But I'll get over it grin So what would we do when we meet, Frakky? Come & whisper it in my ear
you sound like a marketer?
Re: Which Of The Nairalander(s) Will You Like To Meet In Person? by SweetSoup(m): 6:51pm On Nov 01, 2015
IYANGBALI:
why you wan meet me?as your moniker na sweetsoup you wan take me do pepper soup abi?God no go gree you tongue
I just gbadun your nairaland personality ni
Re: Which Of The Nairalander(s) Will You Like To Meet In Person? by Nobody: 6:53pm On Nov 01, 2015
IYANGBALI:
you sound like a marketer?

OK
Re: Which Of The Nairalander(s) Will You Like To Meet In Person? by IYANGBALI: 6:53pm On Nov 01, 2015
SweetSoup:
I just gbadun your nairaland personality ni
ok now. Buy me alomo make I shack
Re: Which Of The Nairalander(s) Will You Like To Meet In Person? by IYANGBALI: 6:55pm On Nov 01, 2015
PunkyVeer:

OK
what is ok?are you a marketer?
Re: Which Of The Nairalander(s) Will You Like To Meet In Person? by Nobody: 6:56pm On Nov 01, 2015
IYANGBALI:

I don't owe you answers. Go figure.
Re: Which Of The Nairalander(s) Will You Like To Meet In Person? by SweetSoup(m): 6:58pm On Nov 01, 2015
IYANGBALI:
ok now. Buy me alomo make I shack
No alomo for here, you need origin?
Re: Which Of The Nairalander(s) Will You Like To Meet In Person? by frakdon(m): 7:01pm On Nov 01, 2015
IYANGBALI:
and what if she is? you get plans? And by the way if your leg can carry you faster then you will, meet the small alomo remaining on my table....
Re: Which Of The Nairalander(s) Will You Like To Meet In Person? by MrCork: 7:02pm On Nov 01, 2015
angry

1 Like

Re: Which Of The Nairalander(s) Will You Like To Meet In Person? by IYANGBALI: 7:03pm On Nov 01, 2015
PunkyVeer:

go figure what?comot for my front,you dey do olosho for here and its written all over you,the thing dey even smell for your body. No be toto your mate Linda ikeji take buy house for banana island o
Re: Which Of The Nairalander(s) Will You Like To Meet In Person? by IYANGBALI: 7:06pm On Nov 01, 2015
frakdon:
and what if she is? you get plans? And by the way if your leg can carry you faster then you will, meet the small alomo remaining on my table....
no way. Her toto no clean and its already a borehole courtesy of people like you grin
Re: Which Of The Nairalander(s) Will You Like To Meet In Person? by frakdon(m): 7:06pm On Nov 01, 2015
PunkyVeer:

shhh? #IYANGBALI
Re: Which Of The Nairalander(s) Will You Like To Meet In Person? by Nobody: 7:07pm On Nov 01, 2015
frakdon:

Wags finger at you for boozing on a Sunday tongue
Re: Which Of The Nairalander(s) Will You Like To Meet In Person? by frakdon(m): 7:07pm On Nov 01, 2015
IYANGBALI:
no way. Her toto no clean and its already a borehole courtesy of people like you grin
ehn!
Re: Which Of The Nairalander(s) Will You Like To Meet In Person? by Nobody: 7:08pm On Nov 01, 2015
IYANGBALI:
go figure what?comot for my front,you dey do olosho for here and its written all over you,the thing dey even smell for your body. No be toto your mate Linda ikeji take buy house for banana island o

LOL. Ok
Re: Which Of The Nairalander(s) Will You Like To Meet In Person? by Demmzy15(m): 7:09pm On Nov 01, 2015
Rilwayne001:

**Sigh** Why are you shying away from my question?
My bros DanAllah leave this guy alone, he's very ignorant! Even from the way he write, you'll know he's there to cause trouble. Ignore him!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Of The Nairalander(s) Will You Like To Meet In Person? by IYANGBALI: 7:09pm On Nov 01, 2015
frakdon:
ehn!
yes now
Re: Which Of The Nairalander(s) Will You Like To Meet In Person? by frakdon(m): 7:11pm On Nov 01, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Wags finger at you for boozing on a Sunday tongue
hahaha* don't blame the man, blame the distance and the weather, you know.. And tonight I wanna have a sound,rare, unprecedented and a blissful sleep..smiles*

Happy new month, my dear, you are gonna miss a lot this weekend....its sad..
Re: Which Of The Nairalander(s) Will You Like To Meet In Person? by frakdon(m): 7:13pm On Nov 01, 2015
IYANGBALI:
yes now
wait when I finish drinking, then I'll tell something to you..
Re: Which Of The Nairalander(s) Will You Like To Meet In Person? by IYANGBALI: 7:15pm On Nov 01, 2015
frakdon:
wait when I finish drinking, then I'll tell something to you..
ok I dey wait. Give me weed make I smoke
Re: Which Of The Nairalander(s) Will You Like To Meet In Person? by ToyinDipo(m): 7:17pm On Nov 01, 2015
Mrcork - the intelligent dude who has masters in stoopidity

Caracta - lady with a big heart

1 Like

Re: Which Of The Nairalander(s) Will You Like To Meet In Person? by Nobody: 7:32pm On Nov 01, 2015
frakdon:
hahaha* don't blame the man, blame the distance and the weather, you know.. And tonight I wanna have a sound,rare, unprecedented and a blissful sleep..smiles*

Happy new month, my dear, you are gonna miss a lot this weekend....its sad..

Awwwww. Anyway, happy new month to you too. Birthday things hey. It's a countdown until the big day.Well, I hope you'll have a blast. Be safe. Enjoy. And be blessed. I mean that from the depths of my soul smiley
Re: Which Of The Nairalander(s) Will You Like To Meet In Person? by Caracta(f): 8:06pm On Nov 01, 2015
ToyinDipo:
Mrcork - the intelligent dude who has masters in stoopidity

Caracta - lady with a big heart

Lol. Did you see my heart somewhere? tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Governor Obiano: There Are Evil Spirits In Anambra Government House / 3 Serving House Of Reps Members Defect To APC In Imo / Our ‘City Boy’ Has Brought Extreme Hardship – Bishop Adeoye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.