Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,729 members, 7,831,316 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

Which Of The Nairalander(s) Will You Like To Meet In Person? - Politics (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Which Of The Nairalander(s) Will You Like To Meet In Person? (33450 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu, His Father And South-East Governors Meet In Enugu (Photos) / Breaking News: U.S. Will Not Interfere Between Biafra And Nigeria But Will Not.. / Okorocha Greets Obasanjo As They Meet In Abeokuta (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Of The Nairalander(s) Will You Like To Meet In Person? by obontami: 8:32am On Nov 10, 2015
akthedream:

Don't mind the lonely attention seeker bro..he aint worth it.
my brother I tire Ooo

I wonder why he is quoting me as if I'm in the same league with him

As a matter of fact iont roll with his type, bros lets forget about the kid jare.

How ur side ??
Re: Which Of The Nairalander(s) Will You Like To Meet In Person? by Nobody: 9:03am On Nov 10, 2015
obontami:
my brother I tire Ooo

As a matter of fact iont roll with his type, bros lets forget about the kid jare.

How ur side ??
Lol..I have told him to forget the damage and move on..but he won't just stop crying..
I dey bros..eku enjoyment.
Re: Which Of The Nairalander(s) Will You Like To Meet In Person? by obontami: 9:07am On Nov 10, 2015
akthedream:

Lol..I have told him to forget the damage and move on..but he won't just stop crying..
cheesy cheesy grin hahaha

AWa niyen Ooo
Re: Which Of The Nairalander(s) Will You Like To Meet In Person? by Nmeri17: 4:13pm On Nov 10, 2015
blublahd:

Given the last pic of yours I saw, you cannot possibly be that 'fat'.
who be diss blue blurred abi wetinq?? yu judge people's body types by their nairaland posts?? abi since you saw her on that Silverbird thread, you don reason say na tight slimfit. muchechecheche....Bro as I'm talking to you now, she's so fat that when she attends morning lectures in heels or wedge, by the time she's coming back the heels now look like flip flops embarassed
Re: Which Of The Nairalander(s) Will You Like To Meet In Person? by Vivly(f): 5:37pm On Nov 10, 2015
Nmeri17:
who be diss blue blurred abi wetinq?? yu judge people's body types by their nairaland posts?? abi since you saw her on that Silverbird thread, you don reason say na tight slimfit. muchechecheche....Bro as I'm talking to you now, she's so fat that when she attends morning lectures in heels or wedge, by the time she's coming back the heels now look like flip flops embarassed
Ekwensu Back to sender. I've lost 1kg already. 29 more to go. Wish me luck.
Re: Which Of The Nairalander(s) Will You Like To Meet In Person? by Nobody: 5:42pm On Nov 10, 2015
I go like see ARIZONA123.

Dat guy dishes lambasting to Yoruba foooooools well well grin
Re: Which Of The Nairalander(s) Will You Like To Meet In Person? by Nobody: 6:25pm On Nov 10, 2015
Nmeri17:
Where did I judge her body type by her posts?
Btw, can you help with a pic, she has refused to oblige me the honor of a glance at what she looks like?
Re: Which Of The Nairalander(s) Will You Like To Meet In Person? by Nobody: 6:27pm On Nov 10, 2015
Vivly:

Good luck.
What's up with your signature?
Re: Which Of The Nairalander(s) Will You Like To Meet In Person? by Vivly(f): 6:43pm On Nov 10, 2015
blublahd:
Good luck. What's up with your signature?
Thank you. It's a quote. I am who I am. Not like God per se. But I am 'this'
Re: Which Of The Nairalander(s) Will You Like To Meet In Person? by Flips: 10:24pm On Nov 10, 2015
akthedream:

What's good about your sorry weak ass??move on with your sorry life and stop giving me a mention...
what a lowlife...brother odenson..mumu united and a confirmed hermit..
Lol....enjoy
Re: Which Of The Nairalander(s) Will You Like To Meet In Person? by Flips: 10:29pm On Nov 10, 2015
obontami:
my brother I tire Ooo

How ur side ??
Watch it....This is the last warning. If not, I will descend on you heavily here.
I have since ignored and left you, why are you still drawing the battle line?
Re: Which Of The Nairalander(s) Will You Like To Meet In Person? by Flips: 10:31pm On Nov 10, 2015
akthedream:

Just saw this after my first comment. You want me to start with you again? Fear don dey catch you as I talk am grin
Enjoy.....
Re: Which Of The Nairalander(s) Will You Like To Meet In Person? by missstella(f): 3:27pm On Nov 11, 2015
obontami:
*clear throat *

The list of poeple I'd like to meet are as follows

DUCKSOUP { he's a cool headed brother that love pusssies a lot, a very gentle man}

JOSEPH1832 { highly inteligent brother, that never wanna hear any negative thing sex and hoes}

AKTHEDREAM { I call him god of war, he doesn't take shiit from trolls and bullies,he has fought a lotta e-battles and conquer with ease}

CRAZYSAINT { he is actually my first e-pally on NL and he also fccck as if his life depends on it}

MISSSTELLA {such a cutie with nice character, she's a darling any day any time}

ARCH1 { the way this guy fccck 'em hoes I'm sure his dick cap must have change color by now}

VIIKERS { this guy is the first hoes pusssies slayer here that doesn't hide his identity, a true loyal e-pally}

PRETTYTHICKSME { wanna see if she's truly thick or she's mistaking her fatness for thickness, cos I love me thick women with big thighs and booty with flat belly, something like tiffany maiyon }

IRUNOOBO/SEARCHING4LOVE/USELESSHEGOAT/DICKRIDER { he is an iidiot trolling NL with stupidd posts and monikers, sometimes uses he's irunooboo and dickrider to post like a female, while uses the searching4love/uselesshegoat to comment as a boy, just wanna ask him how come he lacks so much sense}

FTBOY { born pusssy slayer}

B0RN2FUCK { legendary seX maniac, according to he's claim he has fcccked over 500 hoes}

MISSSPICY { alway pretending as if a dick as never enter her pusssy}

FEMISTICO { governor of olosho's in ondo state}

RIGAMORTIS { number one abuja baller}
Awwwww I will lik to meet u too to c how u look for trouble
Re: Which Of The Nairalander(s) Will You Like To Meet In Person? by obontami: 3:57pm On Nov 11, 2015
missstella:
hahaha cheesy cheesy grin

I'm not a trouble maker Ooo, I'm a cool headed guy that loves to catch serious fun

BTW which part of nigeria do you reside ??
Re: Which Of The Nairalander(s) Will You Like To Meet In Person? by gamaliel121(m): 4:05pm On Nov 11, 2015
obontami:

I'm not a trouble maker Ooo, I'm a cool headed guy that loves to catch serious fun

I just dey here dey observe how that babe dey carry you play....she nor no say na obontami himself she dey play around with...next thing now...na wheelchair she go dey ontop...dyu to ur brutal fucccking!!! Badguy
Re: Which Of The Nairalander(s) Will You Like To Meet In Person? by missstella(f): 4:08pm On Nov 11, 2015
obontami:

Enugu
Re: Which Of The Nairalander(s) Will You Like To Meet In Person? by obontami: 8:22pm On Nov 11, 2015
gamaliel121:

I just dey here dey observe how that babe dey carry you play....she nor no say na obontami himself she dey play around with...next thing now...na wheelchair she go dey ontop...dyu to ur brutal fucccking!!! Badguy
hahaha guy

Who knows if na she be the person wey God Almighty send to me to change me from all my sins
Re: Which Of The Nairalander(s) Will You Like To Meet In Person? by obontami: 8:23pm On Nov 11, 2015
missstella:
Enugu
WooW that's quiet far from my base here in lag
Re: Which Of The Nairalander(s) Will You Like To Meet In Person? by b0rn2fuck(m): 10:02pm On Nov 11, 2015
missstella:
I would like to meet you for sex opportunities
Re: Which Of The Nairalander(s) Will You Like To Meet In Person? by missstella(f): 10:05pm On Nov 11, 2015
obontami:
hahaha guy

Who knows if na she be the person wey God Almighty send to me to change me from all my sins

On a serious note I'm seriously crushing on missstella

She's cute and classy
Awww tnx
Re: Which Of The Nairalander(s) Will You Like To Meet In Person? by missstella(f): 10:06pm On Nov 11, 2015
obontami:
WooW that's quiet far from my base here in lag
Oh dts quite far
Re: Which Of The Nairalander(s) Will You Like To Meet In Person? by missstella(f): 10:07pm On Nov 11, 2015
b0rn2fuck:
I would like to meet you for sex opportunities
By their name ....
Re: Which Of The Nairalander(s) Will You Like To Meet In Person? by b0rn2fuck(m): 10:20pm On Nov 11, 2015
missstella:
By their name ....
we shaL know them
Re: Which Of The Nairalander(s) Will You Like To Meet In Person? by missstella(f): 10:27pm On Nov 11, 2015
b0rn2fuck:
we shaL know them
Good
Re: Which Of The Nairalander(s) Will You Like To Meet In Person? by obontami: 10:28pm On Nov 11, 2015
missstella:
Oh dts quite far
Re: Which Of The Nairalander(s) Will You Like To Meet In Person? by missstella(f): 11:09pm On Nov 11, 2015
obontami:
can I pm you so we can chat privately ??
No problem
Re: Which Of The Nairalander(s) Will You Like To Meet In Person? by kinglekan: 11:32pm On Nov 11, 2015

Everbody be crushing on missstella. grin grin
Re: Which Of The Nairalander(s) Will You Like To Meet In Person? by SexyCeline(f): 11:42pm On Nov 11, 2015
Would like to meet b0rn2fuck. He is damn so hilarious.
Re: Which Of The Nairalander(s) Will You Like To Meet In Person? by missstella(f): 11:44pm On Nov 11, 2015
kinglekan:

Everbody be crushing on missstella. grin grin
Nooo nt everybody cuz Seun is nt crushing on me tongue
Re: Which Of The Nairalander(s) Will You Like To Meet In Person? by Nmeri17: 11:46pm On Nov 11, 2015
Vivly:

you're losing and happy about it?? shocked declare the words "I shall keep gaining and never lose!!
everything I have "loosed", this is my month of restoration!!"

then go show yourself to the fast food attendant and order a few wraps of shawarma for the declaration to bekam permanent wink
Re: Which Of The Nairalander(s) Will You Like To Meet In Person? by kinglekan: 11:49pm On Nov 11, 2015
missstella:
Nooo nt everybody cuz _Seun is nt crushing on me tongue

He hasn't seen those balloons on ur chest thats why. grin grin
Re: Which Of The Nairalander(s) Will You Like To Meet In Person? by missstella(f): 11:56pm On Nov 11, 2015
SexyCeline:
Would like to meet b0rn2fuck. He is damn so hilarious.
shocked babe his name is born2fuck u dnt knw d meaning ok let me explain he's born to fvck all holes hope u get dt *winks* anyways d day u meet wit him dnt forget to share ur experience with me

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Reno Omokri To Indimi: You Can't Flaunt Private Jets When Surrounded By Poverty / Knocks As Wike’s ‘I Will Not Be A Minister’ Old Video Resurfaces / Wedding Of William Ibori, James Ibori's Elder Brother To Younger Bride In Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.