Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,381 members, 7,829,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

Appeal Court Gives CCT Go Ahead To Try Saraki For Corruption - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Appeal Court Gives CCT Go Ahead To Try Saraki For Corruption (29996 Views)

Melaye Thanks Buhari, Osinbajo, Saraki For N21 Billion Road Construction In Kogi / Corruption: BUHARI gives EFCC Go Ahead to Probe JONATHAN / Nigerians Blast Saraki For 'lying' That He Was Not Stoned - PM News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Appeal Court Gives CCT Go Ahead To Try Saraki For Corruption by chrisblack: 4:10am On Oct 31, 2015
Opinedecandid:
Okay.

All of you that spewed nonsense against PDP senators in the former thread while applauding Saraki for confirming corrupt Amaechi and insulting Uguru.
This is when you will know how your Apc can use and dump one of their own.
We shall know who will laugh last, between APC and PDP Senators.

Again, when events which are obviously no co incidents unfold like this: Appeal Court having to adjourn hearing on the CCT against the Senate President only after he has confirmed the nominees of Mr President and other make-believe coincidental body 'ordours' of the present administration, it calls for real thoughtfulness.
Can they deny manipulating the Judiciary again?
Could the Chief Judge of the nation keep mute, forthwith, an stop crying wolf over Nigerians criticism of the judiciary?
Back to the APC administration and her ignorant council of followers, if this interference / dictatorship continues, even the the present economic realities bedevelling the nation, what future do they think Nigeria has.

Let's get something straight, did Apc actually cease power to destroy our democracy, Nigeria and her people?

Yet folks are all over here expressing blind applause, commendation and excitement.
They seem to be happy that the executive Arm of the APC administration has the judiciary in its pockets, an are now reaching out to the Legislature to turn it to a complete rubber-stamp.

Don't use anti-corruption mantra on Nigerians any longer, five months gone, we have seen that your anti-graft war is targeted at opposite and only members of APC that the party has displeasure with.

You might have been in a hurry to chant 'change' and 'sai baba', because you were blind-folded.
Don't also be in a hurry to chant hurrah on seeing this. It is too early to jubilate. Today it might be Saraki, PDP and other energy of Government's turn, tomorrow it might be yours, your kith or kin.
You never can tell which loyal and subservient, and as such favoured APC member will dare to contradict the party's 'right' or 'wrong' doing tomorrow and because of that, will be hounded down.
Guy I guess you are IBO. I have over time come to realized that 98.9% of those against Ameachi are actually of IBO decent.Your anger is just tied to the fact he aided in the defeat of your candidate.I won't be surprised in nearest future the so-called judge in this judicial kangaroo will come out to say he was forced to pronounce ameachi guilty. Did any one of you who come hear with your stinking mouths watched any part of the proceedings?. I did .it was obvious it was staged managed.I ask any one of you to state just 3 facts you have,mind you not hearsay of another hearsay.To my Igbo brothers .this was the same ameachi you and your Ohaneze indigbo was praising for years until he moved over to APC due to the unconstitutional seizure of the oil wells of rivers and Jonah's wife interference in the govt of Rivers state. Due to the role he played you guys have come out with all manner of names for him when that did not stand ,all because of your fear of him becoming a minister you started your His corrupt crusader while sensing he will be nominated a minister.All this to stop him.Igbo you are politically naive.You guys need to sit and learn.You don't just go into politics for pulling down people without any constructive strategy. You need to come to the school of progressive politics.I guess jagaban will be willing to teach you guys.Enough of this politics of bitter begging and sad sufferings you guys have brought yourselves into.Ameachi the lion of Ubiam
Re: Appeal Court Gives CCT Go Ahead To Try Saraki For Corruption by Phame: 7:28am On Oct 31, 2015
Dannyset:
Nigerians should all remember Saraki in their prayers. He needs prayer of intercession at this point.

Saraki went tru a difficult situation ysday to confirm Amaechi against all odds. I saw it in his eyes, he was stammering. I felt for him. To me, he was only paying for his misdeed. But then, nobody will outrightly fault his ambition.

We might be controlled by our emotions and feel that he should be forgiven(my feelings too), but Politicians don't play it that way. Even he(Saraki) could become unpredictable after everything.

But in all these, I think he will be pardoned and freed with a rope still on his neck.
I wish I could help him out of this. I pity him. Even the pdp senators that led him into disrespectfing his party are no more there for him. Even if saraki does not get prosecuted, his opponents have succeeded in clipping his wings in the next four years.
Re: Appeal Court Gives CCT Go Ahead To Try Saraki For Corruption by Dannyset(m): 7:38am On Oct 31, 2015
Phame:
I wish I could help him out of this. I pity him. Even the pdp senators that led him into disrespectfing his party are no more there for him. Even if saraki does not get prosecuted, his opponents have succeeded in clipping his wings in the next four years.
Exactly!
Re: Appeal Court Gives CCT Go Ahead To Try Saraki For Corruption by businessMODE(m): 7:32am On Nov 05, 2015
Same thing that Stella Went tru ... if GEJ dropped her that very moment people started the shout, he wouldn't have been seen as aiding corruption ... PMB would have dropped Amechi to avoid that stain of dealing with the corrupt
duwdu:

What is the "all odds?" Wike's commission of inquiry AFTER the PDP lost at the center?

I "naf" in Chinese. grin

P34c3

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

At Last, Buhari Formally Writes N’assembly To Withdraw 2016 Budget For Correctio / I Am ‘Unrepentant PDP Leader,’ Fayose Says After Visit To Tinubu / Go Home And Rest, After Failing Nigerians Woefully, Junaid Tells Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.