Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,847 members, 7,813,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:58 PM

I Have Five Kids From Five Ladies. I Am Scared Of Marriage’—tuface - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Have Five Kids From Five Ladies. I Am Scared Of Marriage’—tuface (14125 Views)

Annie Idibia, Tuface's Wife Gives Birth To Baby Girl / Kanu Nwankwo Celebrates Birthday With Kids From His Foundation / Angelina Jolie Bans Her Kids From Listening To Rihanna's Songs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Five Kids From Five Ladies. I Am Scared Of Marriage’—tuface by ijawgirl: 11:26pm On May 10, 2009
hehe what an idiot!
Re: I Have Five Kids From Five Ladies. I Am Scared Of Marriage’—tuface by landwin: 11:31pm On May 10, 2009
Ladies and Gentlemen. Tuface has finally announced his idiocy in public,please somebody help me recommend a good psychiatrist for this guy
Re: I Have Five Kids From Five Ladies. I Am Scared Of Marriage’—tuface by ruonaj20(f): 10:57am On May 11, 2009
2face ure a big fool, infact ure mad, u no get shame?
Re: I Have Five Kids From Five Ladies. I Am Scared Of Marriage’—tuface by kemisuga(f): 11:21am On May 11, 2009
I reserved my comment for 5faces. lipsrsealed undecided undecided undecided cry
Re: I Have Five Kids From Five Ladies. I Am Scared Of Marriage’—tuface by larry4t: 11:31am On May 11, 2009
TUFACE IS A DISGRACE TO ALL GUYS
Re: I Have Five Kids From Five Ladies. I Am Scared Of Marriage’—tuface by vislabraye(m): 11:46am On May 11, 2009
Mr Tu Face what is condom meant for? May be you need some orientation on the use of contraceptives. Some times i wonder the kind of ladies we have these days, Even if they love Tu face , can't they be sensible enough to prevent pregnancy?
Re: I Have Five Kids From Five Ladies. I Am Scared Of Marriage’—tuface by ohla(f): 12:00pm On May 11, 2009
you guys keep raining abuses on tuface, what of the silly gals that were willing to sleep with him without protectn, is it nt the highest height of irresponsibility?agreed tuface has in the blame, me i blame those gals that threw themsleves at him as if he was the best thing since bread and butter.For me personally i dont like his lifestyle, but we all cant take it away that the boy has talents, so make we free the poor boy, afterall na him go pay child support, and on the marriage part why does he need to get married, when he can have practically any chick he wants
Re: I Have Five Kids From Five Ladies. I Am Scared Of Marriage’—tuface by shilees(f): 12:12pm On May 11, 2009
[color] when he can have practically any chick he wants Huh[/color]

point of correction:
He can practically have any stupid chic he wants not any chic he wants

Irresponsible TU FACE
Re: I Have Five Kids From Five Ladies. I Am Scared Of Marriage’—tuface by Haksalam(m): 12:21pm On May 11, 2009
FELA JNR, WHY IS U AFRAID OF MARRIAGE? UR POPULARITY IS GOING DOWN. UR MATES R SETTLING DOWN BT U R GOING 4 ANYTIN IN SKIRT.
Re: I Have Five Kids From Five Ladies. I Am Scared Of Marriage’—tuface by bsanya(f): 12:44pm On May 11, 2009
Tell tuface to tie his thing with rope. imaging 5 kids? tuface consider urself married now at leats.
what else do u need wen u get married, all u need is chldren and a wife and u av gotten the kids get married to one of the mothers of ur children all the best
u disappoint me to be candid
Re: I Have Five Kids From Five Ladies. I Am Scared Of Marriage’—tuface by ashaby(f): 1:00pm On May 11, 2009
I pity the woman Tuface is 'unscared' to marry o! cry
Re: I Have Five Kids From Five Ladies. I Am Scared Of Marriage’—tuface by Pepeye(f): 1:09pm On May 11, 2009
Despite all the controversy which trail him . .women seem to flock all over him still

1 Like

Re: I Have Five Kids From Five Ladies. I Am Scared Of Marriage’—tuface by palmwine(m): 1:18pm On May 11, 2009
Pepeye:

Despite all the controversy which trail him . .women seem to flock all over him still

Underscores the stupidity of women.

Won't be surprised if some married women are also warming up to have a child for him smiley
Re: I Have Five Kids From Five Ladies. I Am Scared Of Marriage’—tuface by Nobody: 1:27pm On May 11, 2009
Why are we always using the feminine definition of things? Hence our societal problems. Just make me pregnant, I can raise the bay, I can raise the baby on my own. That is the in-thing. All na talk! So Tuface is a slowpoke huh, what becomes of the ladies that have those kids with him? We've 5 morons too. I believe they are adult models with university education.They should be happy and enjoying cheap popularity from this celeb. Their families aren't embarrassed I guess. If you guys here make  fame, these chicks ranting, will all mess you and won't tell about keeping or not keeping the baby. So many guys without fame, have kids outside wedlock and no threads for them. Wedlock for celebs is actually the worse one. Your dough will be split or lost. I support him by staying away.The ladies are just enjoying his di.ck and keeping the babies. More to come as our ladies are all after fame and tiny money.And no law to tie him to the crime scenes as our leaders are guilty too.
Re: I Have Five Kids From Five Ladies. I Am Scared Of Marriage’—tuface by Wumami: 1:31pm On May 11, 2009
So sorry about this intrusion, how do I create a new thread. Help a sis peeps,
Re: I Have Five Kids From Five Ladies. I Am Scared Of Marriage’—tuface by kstrika(m): 1:37pm On May 11, 2009
that's my man, i love that, because if you were in his shoes, you would have always like to be a player, so my advise to him i that he should attend d'banji's koko nit to check for some kokolets next for some hot, hmm kenny strika [center][/center]
Re: I Have Five Kids From Five Ladies. I Am Scared Of Marriage’—tuface by solosimple(m): 1:46pm On May 11, 2009
5 kids from 5 women? Very irresponsible in my opinion.
Re: I Have Five Kids From Five Ladies. I Am Scared Of Marriage’—tuface by blacksta(m): 1:49pm On May 11, 2009
he needs to be castrated immediately.
Re: I Have Five Kids From Five Ladies. I Am Scared Of Marriage’—tuface by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 1:49pm On May 11, 2009
yáll just got beef for 2Face.
he is livin his life, how does that affect you or your children or girl-friends or job or pocket.

jeeez, the guy makes decent music and a decent livin, so what if his loins are loose. is that really your onions to peel  angry

Get up your butts and make the kinda money he makes doing what he does, let's see how you fare, wait, let me guess, the only difference will be that you will use a condom. asides, that, you will suck as much ass as 2face  grin
Re: I Have Five Kids From Five Ladies. I Am Scared Of Marriage’—tuface by panteleonk: 2:11pm On May 11, 2009
NO MIND THE FOOLISH BOY WEY NO SABI SPEAK ENGLISH WELL IF NO BI nothing dey happen. oloshi ala curry ,
bros all those children no be your own, go for DNA olodo . mumu
Re: I Have Five Kids From Five Ladies. I Am Scared Of Marriage’—tuface by panteleonk: 2:13pm On May 11, 2009
NO MIND THE FOOLISH BOY WEY NO SABI SPEAK ENGLISH WELL IF NO BI nothing dey happen. oloshi ala curry ,
bros all those children no be your own, go for DNA  olodo . mumu
Re: I Have Five Kids From Five Ladies. I Am Scared Of Marriage’—tuface by goodiz(m): 2:16pm On May 11, 2009
tu face is a shame, his mind is now infested with the many women he had slept with, no wonder his recent album is well below the first one. the worst is that he is not tired of the women as yet, a fact which a line in  his ENTER THE PLACE clearly explains thus:"just enter the place and see if you no go carry belle too, " see? silly boy.
Re: I Have Five Kids From Five Ladies. I Am Scared Of Marriage’—tuface by panteleonk: 2:17pm On May 11, 2009
bros all those children no be your own, go for DNA  olodo . mumu
Re: I Have Five Kids From Five Ladies. I Am Scared Of Marriage’—tuface by goodiz(m): 2:18pm On May 11, 2009
tu face is a shame, his mind is now infested with the many women he had slept with, no wonder his recent album is well below the first one. the worst is that he is not tired of the women as yet, a fact which a line in  his ENTER THE PLACE clearly explains thus:"just enter the place and see if you no go carry belle too, " see? silly boy.
Re: I Have Five Kids From Five Ladies. I Am Scared Of Marriage’—tuface by panteleonk: 2:31pm On May 11, 2009
foolish boy, wey no wan look ,UCHE FACE, before him enter the place ,(woman yash) he goat see him biabia like srubbing brush
make i ask you too face why you no go look UCHE FACE before you enter the place , your father fit manufacture that place? i dey ask you
soon lion go bite you there. you suppose pure ogoro before you enter that place, that place na shrine, agbaya
Re: I Have Five Kids From Five Ladies. I Am Scared Of Marriage’—tuface by Nobody: 2:33pm On May 11, 2009
Topic.
He needs more kiddddds.
Re: I Have Five Kids From Five Ladies. I Am Scared Of Marriage’—tuface by Nobody: 2:38pm On May 11, 2009
Topic.
He needs more kiddddds.
Re: I Have Five Kids From Five Ladies. I Am Scared Of Marriage’—tuface by DONFASZY(m): 2:48pm On May 11, 2009
2face look ok outside but in the inside, he is insane, chick freak mental addict

even dog have maximum of 2 n not 5, where will i place tuface now, wild dog or wild wolf, 2baba, u don enter kasala, when u reach 50 or 60, u go know how far?

notin dey happen, u go sing another one at 60
Re: I Have Five Kids From Five Ladies. I Am Scared Of Marriage’—tuface by panteleonk: 2:49pm On May 11, 2009
foolish boy, wey no wan look ,UCHE FACE, before him enter the place ,(woman yash) he goat see him biabia like srubbing brush
make i ask you too face why you no go look UCHE FACE before you enter the place , your father fit manufacture that place? i dey ask you
soon lion go bite you there. you suppose pure ogoro before you enter that place, that place na shrine, agbaya
Re: I Have Five Kids From Five Ladies. I Am Scared Of Marriage’—tuface by PurestBoy(m): 3:05pm On May 11, 2009
See our Nairaland girls are displaying ''na me holy pass'' attitude insulting 2face as if they won't phuck him if they were opportuned to spend a night with him. Na wa oo, so much hypocrisy
Re: I Have Five Kids From Five Ladies. I Am Scared Of Marriage’—tuface by yourangel: 3:11pm On May 11, 2009
kiss i love tuface. my dream is to get pregnant for him someday. i believe every single lady following this thread  has same dream too. tuface is hot; sweetkiss smiley
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah
Re: I Have Five Kids From Five Ladies. I Am Scared Of Marriage’—tuface by charles316: 3:17pm On May 11, 2009
yourangel:

kiss i love tuface. my dream is to get pregnant for him someday. i believe every single lady following this thread  has same dream too. tuface is hot; sweetkiss smiley
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

U ARE USELESS.BUT ITS GOOD U ARE TELLING D TRUTH AT LEAST U ARE JUST USELESS AND NOT A HYPOCITE LIKE STILLWATER AND CO THAT DENIED THAT THEY LIKE HIM .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Beauty Queen, Adaeze Aduaka Calls For Mass Electoral Participation By Youths / Top Ten Hottest And Best Artists In Nigeria 2016 / Comedian Mama Ukamaka Builds A House For His Mother (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.