Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,825 members, 7,813,712 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:52 PM

I Have Five Kids From Five Ladies. I Am Scared Of Marriage’—tuface - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Have Five Kids From Five Ladies. I Am Scared Of Marriage’—tuface (14124 Views)

Annie Idibia, Tuface's Wife Gives Birth To Baby Girl / Kanu Nwankwo Celebrates Birthday With Kids From His Foundation / Angelina Jolie Bans Her Kids From Listening To Rihanna's Songs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Five Kids From Five Ladies. I Am Scared Of Marriage’—tuface by tpiah: 3:21pm On May 11, 2009
God forbid bad thing.

Se na because of money or what, that someone will sleep with the husband of every female in the world?

Are men that scarce?

yourangel:

kiss i love tuface. my dream is to get pregnant for him someday. i believe every single lady following this thread has same dream too. tuface is hot; sweetkiss smiley
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

you believe wrong!

If you wan carry belle foram its a free world but not everybody has your "standard". undecided
Re: I Have Five Kids From Five Ladies. I Am Scared Of Marriage’—tuface by charles316: 3:28pm On May 11, 2009
[ANYONE WANT TO BET WITH ME,IF ANY OF THESE GIRLS HERE GETS TO MEET HIM,THEY`LL ALL FUUCCK HIM,NO ONE OF THEM WILL REFUSE TO SLEEP WITH HIM.BLOODY HYPOCRITES.NAIJA GIRLS ARE HUNGRY AND LOOSE
Re: I Have Five Kids From Five Ladies. I Am Scared Of Marriage’—tuface by DONFASZY(m): 3:33pm On May 11, 2009
2face look ok outside but in the inside, he is insane, chick freak mental addict

even dog have maximum of 2 n not 5, where will i place tuface now, wild dog or wild wolf, 2baba, u don enter kasala, when u reach 50 or 60, u go know how far?

notin dey happen, u go sing another one at 60

U ARE INVESTING NOE 2 BABA

IF U SEE RAT, U DEY ENTER D PLACE, IF U SEE GOAT,COW,HORSSE, ENTER D PLACE, SHEBI DEM DON BOUND UR SONG, ENTER D PLACE, NA UR D*i*k REMAIN, NCC WILL BOUND IT SOMEDAY WHEN U FARM PRODUCE REACH 1 DOZEN, IDOIT, NA U FIRST START AM,
Re: I Have Five Kids From Five Ladies. I Am Scared Of Marriage’—tuface by charles316: 3:36pm On May 11, 2009
tuface no mind them o.make u dey born dey go.abi na u dey carry d baby 4 9 months
Re: I Have Five Kids From Five Ladies. I Am Scared Of Marriage’—tuface by tpiah: 3:43pm On May 11, 2009
charles316:

[ANYONE WANT TO BET WITH ME,IF ANY OF THESE GIRLS HERE GETS TO MEET HIM,THEY`LL ALL FUUCCK HIM,NO ONE OF THEM WILL REFUSE TO SLEEP WITH HIM.BLOODY HYPOCRITES.NAIJA GIRLS ARE HUNGRY AND LOOSE

you sound like you yourself want to date the guy. undecided
Re: I Have Five Kids From Five Ladies. I Am Scared Of Marriage’—tuface by Monesty(m): 3:45pm On May 11, 2009
is a fool, he thinks is every thing.
Re: I Have Five Kids From Five Ladies. I Am Scared Of Marriage’—tuface by Monesty(m): 3:49pm On May 11, 2009
is a fool, he thinks is every thing.
Re: I Have Five Kids From Five Ladies. I Am Scared Of Marriage’—tuface by yourangel: 3:49pm On May 11, 2009
@charles316

what's your own? is it not a free world? must you insult me because i love tuface? i can see that you are just feeling inferior before tuface that is why you are jealous. you think it's easy to make a woman pregnant? bad belle. go and sleep
Re: I Have Five Kids From Five Ladies. I Am Scared Of Marriage’—tuface by Outstrip(f): 3:53pm On May 11, 2009
charles316:

[ANYONE WANT TO BET WITH ME,IF ANY OF THESE GIRLS HERE GETS TO MEET HIM,THEY`LL ALL FUUCCK HIM,NO ONE OF THEM WILL REFUSE TO SLEEP WITH HIM.BLOODY HYPOCRITES.NAIJA  GIRLS ARE HUNGRY AND LOOSE

Please do not confuse me with your sisters. My parents raised us right so because you grew up around that behavior does not mean that we all were forced to live the way y'all lived. What the hell do you people have to offer. Who the hell is Tuface. Bunch of classless mumus. You obviously will sleep with him if he asks you to.
Re: I Have Five Kids From Five Ladies. I Am Scared Of Marriage’—tuface by Monesty(m): 3:54pm On May 11, 2009
Is a fool, he thinks money is every thing.
Re: I Have Five Kids From Five Ladies. I Am Scared Of Marriage’—tuface by nethacker(m): 3:56pm On May 11, 2009
yourangel:

@charles316

what's your own? is it not a free world? must you insult me because i love tuface? i can see that you are just feeling inferior before tuface that is why you are jealous. you think it's easy to make a woman pregnant? bad belle. go and sleep
@yourangel, no mind charles jare the guy like u  tongue, no be u get ur thing wey u wan give 2face? Some pple dream to have a guy like 2face while some(like those that got pregnant for him) work hard at it to achieve i  tongue, so it's not abt dreaming my dear,its abt working hard to get it. grin
ur choice---i love u so much cos i won't like u to bcome a single mother all because of FAME grin

Outstrip:

Please do not confuse me with your sisters. My parents raised us right so because you grew up around that behavior does not mean that we all were forced to live the way y'all lived. What the hell do you people have to offer. Who the hell is Tuface. Bunch of classless mumus. You obviously will sleep with him if he asks you to.
shocked
well said, no doubt, end of discussion,
Re: I Have Five Kids From Five Ladies. I Am Scared Of Marriage’—tuface by nethacker(m): 4:00pm On May 11, 2009
yourangel:

@charles316

@yourangel, no mind charles jare the guy like u  tongue, no be u get ur thing wey u wan give 2face? Some pple dream to have a guy like 2face while some(like those that got pregnant for him) work hard at it to achieve it  tongue, so it's not abt dreaming my dear,its abt working hard to get it. grin
ur choice---i love u so much cos i won't like u to bcome a single mother all because of FAME grin

Outstrip:

shocked
well said, no doubt, end of discussion,
Re: I Have Five Kids From Five Ladies. I Am Scared Of Marriage’—tuface by yourangel: 4:02pm On May 11, 2009
@net hacker
thank you my brother. i don hear. i no go gree for tuface again. i have changed my mind right now. thanks for counselling.
Re: I Have Five Kids From Five Ladies. I Am Scared Of Marriage’—tuface by Meldrick(m): 4:15pm On May 11, 2009
@ poster
You idiot, go get ur self something to do. Tuface is better than you in all ramifications.
Re: I Have Five Kids From Five Ladies. I Am Scared Of Marriage’—tuface by edgecution(m): 5:08pm On May 11, 2009
Point of correction!!! Na only 3 women not 5. cheesy
Re: I Have Five Kids From Five Ladies. I Am Scared Of Marriage’—tuface by joshO: 5:19pm On May 11, 2009
The fact that he's a "celebrity" doesn't make him elightened!! If he wasn't a musician, he'll most likely have ended up as a tout. Why would anyone expect a different outcome from such a dog?
Re: I Have Five Kids From Five Ladies. I Am Scared Of Marriage’—tuface by kemisuga(f): 5:25pm On May 11, 2009
Still reserved my comment. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided undecided cry
Re: I Have Five Kids From Five Ladies. I Am Scared Of Marriage’—tuface by PurestBoy(m): 5:36pm On May 11, 2009
I know most of nairaland girls are willing to phuck 2face if they have the chance. They are just being jealous they're not among the 5 wives. Bloody hypocrites
Re: I Have Five Kids From Five Ladies. I Am Scared Of Marriage’—tuface by edgecution(m): 5:39pm On May 11, 2009
Point of correction!!!  Na only 3 women not 5. cheesy
Re: I Have Five Kids From Five Ladies. I Am Scared Of Marriage’—tuface by edgecution(m): 5:46pm On May 11, 2009
Re: I Have Five Kids From Five Ladies. I Am Scared Of Marriage’—tuface by kshow1(m): 5:50pm On May 11, 2009
why are we throwing the blame only on the dude!!!!! what about the holes, sorry ladies who allow him do it unprotected.
abi una don forget say all boys/men they do this thing with different girls.
but the guy f, k up sha.
Re: I Have Five Kids From Five Ladies. I Am Scared Of Marriage’—tuface by edgecution(m): 5:52pm On May 11, 2009
Re: I Have Five Kids From Five Ladies. I Am Scared Of Marriage’—tuface by obi123: 6:01pm On May 11, 2009
he is afraid of settling down but does not see anything wrong with having 5 kids from different women, rubbish talk

the guy thinks he has so much money ,so taking care of them wont be a problem, he will be surprised when the winds of fortune will turn and he will realize the ditch he is digging himself into.  talk about no vision at all
Re: I Have Five Kids From Five Ladies. I Am Scared Of Marriage’—tuface by Nobody: 6:18pm On May 11, 2009
obi123:

he is afraid of settling down but does not see anything wrong with having 5 kids from different women, rubbish talk

the guy thinks he has so much money ,so taking care of them wont be a problem, he will be surprised when the winds of fortune will turn and he will realize the ditch he is digging himself into.  talk about no vision at all

Just like our carton, Nigeria, no vision! You wan get vision where light no dey sef? Some lawbreakers don share N6B of rural power money. Nothing dey happen, jus dey shine congo dey go bros. Even HIV no dey for you. I hope say Tuface dey come NL.
Re: I Have Five Kids From Five Ladies. I Am Scared Of Marriage’—tuface by AmAlone: 6:23pm On May 11, 2009
I don know some di.ck head people like yourangle would generalize everything
Re: I Have Five Kids From Five Ladies. I Am Scared Of Marriage’—tuface by Nobody: 6:36pm On May 11, 2009
I no sure say all go be hin kids. Those women are bad oh. Crumbsnatchers! Guy, go do DNA abeg! U need to!
Re: I Have Five Kids From Five Ladies. I Am Scared Of Marriage’—tuface by Nobody: 6:40pm On May 11, 2009
but no child support enforcement u no go worry but in the future nko? we don want my papa na tuface but i be armed robber.
Re: I Have Five Kids From Five Ladies. I Am Scared Of Marriage’—tuface by Elai(m): 6:53pm On May 11, 2009
I'm sure he will die of HIV very soon or before he will finally decide to settle down. Shame on him and on those group of ill brought up girls that kept on having kids for him knowing fully well that some other girls already had kids for him.

Infact he is just one local FOOL. And the bigger fools are the girls and their irresponsible set of parents.
Re: I Have Five Kids From Five Ladies. I Am Scared Of Marriage’—tuface by yourangel: 7:02pm On May 11, 2009
@Am Alone
What is your problem? no wonder you are alone and lonely. your wifey has abandoned you and who knows if she has followed tuface. nonesense
Re: I Have Five Kids From Five Ladies. I Am Scared Of Marriage’—tuface by Elai(m): 7:04pm On May 11, 2009
I'm sure he will die of HIV very soon or before he will finally decide to settle down. Shame on him and on those group of ill brought up girls that kept on having kids for him knowing fully well that some other girls already had kids for him.

Infact he is just one local FOOL. And the bigger fools are the girls and their irresponsible set of parents.
Re: I Have Five Kids From Five Ladies. I Am Scared Of Marriage’—tuface by yourangel: 7:04pm On May 11, 2009
@Am Alone
What is your problem? no wonder you are alone and lonely. your wifey has abandoned you and who knows if she has followed tuface. nonesense
Re: I Have Five Kids From Five Ladies. I Am Scared Of Marriage’—tuface by GeorgeD1(m): 8:32pm On May 11, 2009
all these so called 'celebrites' useless well well o!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Top Ten Hottest And Best Artists In Nigeria 2016 / Beauty Queen, Adaeze Aduaka Calls For Mass Electoral Participation By Youths / Comedian Mama Ukamaka Builds A House For His Mother (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.