Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,762 members, 7,813,535 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:33 PM

I Have Five Kids From Five Ladies. I Am Scared Of Marriage’—tuface - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Have Five Kids From Five Ladies. I Am Scared Of Marriage’—tuface (14121 Views)

Annie Idibia, Tuface's Wife Gives Birth To Baby Girl / Kanu Nwankwo Celebrates Birthday With Kids From His Foundation / Angelina Jolie Bans Her Kids From Listening To Rihanna's Songs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Five Kids From Five Ladies. I Am Scared Of Marriage’—tuface by flexystar(f): 6:26pm On May 13, 2009
pliz u guys should let 2face be na "just b/cause say i no finish school, " nai ehn be d wahala wey him get, infact dis no consine school again na Sex education wey e need and urgently befor ehn strike another goal b/cus him be super striker cry
Re: I Have Five Kids From Five Ladies. I Am Scared Of Marriage’—tuface by GeorgeD1(m): 6:48pm On May 13, 2009
tpiah:

may God answer her prayer and make her the legal wife. Amen! or at least find her another husband

Since the guy has so much difficulty deciding which of his baby mamas is wife material. undecided

At least this one headed for church instead of the babalawo's house. And hope she isnt combining the two.

ha, ha, ha! huh, huh, huh! are you serious? what difference does it make anyway? grin
Re: I Have Five Kids From Five Ladies. I Am Scared Of Marriage’—tuface by nich(m): 7:26pm On May 13, 2009
well, like Jamie foxx says, "blame it on the . . ." lipsrsealed
Re: I Have Five Kids From Five Ladies. I Am Scared Of Marriage’—tuface by Nobody: 7:49pm On May 13, 2009
oluwdashmi:

Tu Face is lieing, he probably has more than that. A friend of mine attends the same church with one of his girlfriends and he said the lady has 2 kids for Tu Face and they really look like him. He even said the lady comes to church with Tu Face's pictures and sometimes raises it during prayer.

A[b] friend of yours[/b] attend the same church with one of his girlfriends To many indirect sources. Perhaps you could verify yourself.

Remember when they used to say "Sandra" from Glamour Girls was dead? The person must have heard it from one of his friends who attended the same church with one of Sandra's friends.
Re: I Have Five Kids From Five Ladies. I Am Scared Of Marriage’—tuface by GeorgeD1(m): 8:31pm On May 13, 2009
na wao! how rumour spreads!
Re: I Have Five Kids From Five Ladies. I Am Scared Of Marriage’—tuface by zxtos: 10:55am On May 14, 2009
undecided I think people should learn to be more responsible, particularly if you a public figure. Many young people would be negatively infleunced by such reckless lifestyle
Re: I Have Five Kids From Five Ladies. I Am Scared Of Marriage’—tuface by GeorgeD1(m): 12:25pm On May 14, 2009
very true.
Re: I Have Five Kids From Five Ladies. I Am Scared Of Marriage’—tuface by oluwdashmi(f): 12:30pm On May 14, 2009
michelin89:

A[b] friend of yours[/b] attend the same church with one of his girlfriends To many indirect sources. Perhaps you could verify yourself.

Remember when they used to say "Sandra" from Glamour Girls was dead? The person must have heard it from one of his friends who attended the same church with one of Sandra's friends.
This was not heard from someone it is a confirmed story, he even told me about the lady and the first son while the second son is less than a year now. Everyone in the church knows cos its not a hidden thing, and she gave a testimony after Tuface recovered from the last gun shots. There was a day he (my friend) wanted to pick something close to the lady and some how in her bible he saw Tuface's picture which he took with the lady and the baby (she sometimes raises the pictures during prayer). The church is at Mulero b/s along Iyana Ipaja road (name withheld).
Re: I Have Five Kids From Five Ladies. I Am Scared Of Marriage’—tuface by GeorgeD1(m): 12:42pm On May 14, 2009
say the name of the church pls. what are you afraid of? the police?
Re: I Have Five Kids From Five Ladies. I Am Scared Of Marriage’—tuface by Emad(f): 1:33pm On May 14, 2009
Only how many days since them post this topic c how many replies e don already get

any ways,, tubaba nothing dey happen , but wait a mintue has he counted well? it was 7 children the last time i counted!

wona leave am tubaba na nonsense man, i no go get heart attack for another man e chance
Re: I Have Five Kids From Five Ladies. I Am Scared Of Marriage’—tuface by GeorgeD1(m): 1:52pm On May 14, 2009
7 children already? congrats to him. i hope you follow his footsteps too? smiley
Re: I Have Five Kids From Five Ladies. I Am Scared Of Marriage’—tuface by ifyalways(f): 5:41pm On May 14, 2009
Bum ass magnets and attracts bum ass cheesy
2face and all his baby momas are same of same.No sane chic wud be remotely attracted to that guy.
Re: I Have Five Kids From Five Ladies. I Am Scared Of Marriage’—tuface by Meldrick(m): 6:07pm On May 14, 2009
According to Tubaba ,''Nfana Ibaga Nothing dey happen''.
According to Tubaba, ''Who God has blessed no man can curse''.
Why drink Panadol for another man's headache.
Remove the log in your eye before removing the wool in another man's eyes.

ifyalways:

Bum ass magnets and attracts bum ass cheesy
2face and all his baby momas are same of same.No sane chic wud be remotely attracted to that guy.

Go carefully find out the list of sane chics 2face has dated ranging from former beauty queen, daughter of former Liberian leader and so on. Indeed u will rephrase ur statement.
Re: I Have Five Kids From Five Ladies. I Am Scared Of Marriage’—tuface by Outstrip(f): 6:34pm On May 14, 2009
Meldrick:

Go carefully find out the list of sane chics 2face has dated ranging from former beauty queen, daughter of former Liberian leader and so on. Indeed u will rephrase ur statement.

And your point is?
Re: I Have Five Kids From Five Ladies. I Am Scared Of Marriage’—tuface by GeorgeD1(m): 7:09pm On May 14, 2009
i've always thought insanity ends with the head. i never knew some people were
insane between the legs too grin
Re: I Have Five Kids From Five Ladies. I Am Scared Of Marriage’—tuface by ifyalways(f): 7:15pm On May 14, 2009
Meldrick:

rofl.
abeg which ones?Vien Testola broke up with him when she found out his a bum.  tongue
what do we know abt Pero if not that the dad is rich?
Sumbo and Annie,who are they?did they finish sch. at all?are they gainfully employed?
abeg carry chair go siddon,bum magnets bum  cheesy
2face got real issues and any babe hanging out with him have got serious issues too.
Re: I Have Five Kids From Five Ladies. I Am Scared Of Marriage’—tuface by sosisi(f): 7:23pm On May 14, 2009
Emad:

Only how many days since them post this topic c how many replies e don already get

any ways,, tubaba nothing dey happen , but wait a mintue has he counted well? it was 7 children the last time i counted!
wona leave am tubaba na nonsense man, i no go get heart attack for another man e chance

shocked shocked shocked shocked
why is the guy so stupid?
doesn't he know where condoms are sold?
what an irresponsible fellow
and who are these ashewos that keep following him up and down and dropping babies along the way
Re: I Have Five Kids From Five Ladies. I Am Scared Of Marriage’—tuface by vislabraye(m): 9:01pm On May 14, 2009
oluwdashmi:

This was not heard from someone it is a confirmed story, he even told me about the lady and the first son while the second son is less than a year now. Everyone in the church knows cos its not a hidden thing, and she gave a testimony after Tuface recovered from the last gun shots. There was a day he (my friend) wanted to pick something close to the lady and some how in her bible he saw Tuface's picture which he took with the lady and the baby (she sometimes raises the pictures during prayer). The church is at Mulero b/s along Iyana Ipaja road (name withheld).

What is the nameof the church?
Re: I Have Five Kids From Five Ladies. I Am Scared Of Marriage’—tuface by tpiah: 1:27am On May 15, 2009
are tuface' agents friends here trying to track this lady down?
Re: I Have Five Kids From Five Ladies. I Am Scared Of Marriage’—tuface by Remii(m): 2:27am On May 15, 2009
Tu Face is not different from most Nigeria musicians of old, aside of Ebenezer Obey, most of them had children from numerous women. Rumuor had it that KSA had wives in almost every towns of Nigeria and abroad where he went for concert. Sina Peters had children from two women before his marriage.

NOTE: Most of them have one other thing in common also "FAMOUS with little formal EDUCATION".

As for ladies giving birth for Tuface and his likes: Some ladies would give birth for any body they think they cherish, no matter their level of education or exposure. Why do women make love to their drivers and house boys. Why do men date their housemaids and the likes, not to talk of celebrities. When it comes to lust, human being have little or no control.
Re: I Have Five Kids From Five Ladies. I Am Scared Of Marriage’—tuface by Meldrick(m): 8:44am On May 15, 2009
Remii:

Tu Face is not different from most Nigeria musicians of old, aside of Ebenezer Obey, most of them had children from numerous women. Rumuor had it that KSA had wives in almost every towns of Nigeria and abroad where he went for concert. Sina Peters had children from two women before his marriage.

NOTE: Most of them have one other thing in common also "FAMOUS with little formal EDUCATION".

As for ladies giving birth for Tuface and his likes: Some ladies would give birth for any body they think they cherish, no matter their level of education or exposure. Why do women make love to their drivers and house boys. Why do men date their housemaids and the likes, not to talk of celebrities. When it comes to lust, human being have little or no control.

REMI YOU'VE IMPRESSED ME. YOU DISPLAYED A HIGH LEVEL OF REASONING. KEEP IT UP
Outstrip:

And your point is?
MY POINT CAN ONLY BE UNDERSTOOD BY A LITERATE.

@ IFYALWAYS
IFY U NEED TO BE CURRENT OOOO. VIEN TETSOLA YOU TALK ABOUT IS ON WITH TUFACE. I HEARD IT AND I'VE SEEN THEM BOTH ON SOME OCCASIONS IN THE CLUB RECENTLY

WE HAVE A PIPE-LINE VANDAL AND NIGER DELTA MILITANT IN THE HOUSE. PLEASE BEWARE OF HIM.
Re: I Have Five Kids From Five Ladies. I Am Scared Of Marriage’—tuface by ohla(f): 11:42am On May 15, 2009
Cant you guys jst let d guy be, he has made d mistake, so what, imagine if ur lives were so much under scrutiny and heated discussion like dis am sure u will have a thousand and one explaination of what went wrong, he has laid his bed, he sure gonna sleep on it, you guys sud leave d poor boy alone, judge not,or you shall be judged.Just as you guys are discussin him,am sure sum1 is doing the same to you and i bet none of u can take half of the names and all kinds of curses u have rained on him.Dont get me wrong guys and not patting his back for a job welldone, but guys honestly what d heck is our business lipsrsealed shocked
Re: I Have Five Kids From Five Ladies. I Am Scared Of Marriage’—tuface by kannymoore(m): 12:40pm On May 15, 2009
abeg, , leave the guy!, , that 5 ladies have children for him is not much of a news. i mean shebi if after intercourse with a condom and a lady smears the sperm in her , u-know, she'll get pregnant abi no be so? i know hiv couples do that sort of thing to concieve children.
and yu ladies sef? una no wan carry person like brad pitt pickin?! the ladies in tu-faces life are just patronising made -in - nigeria, shey u grab?!
abeg tu-face carry-dey- go! its better to father children than to abort them. end of story!
Re: I Have Five Kids From Five Ladies. I Am Scared Of Marriage’—tuface by GeorgeD1(m): 1:18pm On May 15, 2009
Fathering children is not the issue. Doing it in a responsible way is what we're
talking about here.
Re: I Have Five Kids From Five Ladies. I Am Scared Of Marriage’—tuface by Meldrick(m): 2:33pm On May 15, 2009
ohla:

Cant you guys jst let d guy be, he has made d mistake, so what, imagine if ur lives were so much under scrutiny and heated discussion like dis am sure u will have a thousand and one explaination of what went wrong, he has laid his bed, he sure gonna sleep on it, you guys sud leave d poor boy alone, judge not,or you shall be judged.Just as you guys are discussin him,am sure sum1 is doing the same to you and i bet none of u can take half of the names and all kinds of curses u have rained on him.Dont get me wrong guys and not patting his back for a job welldone, but guys honestly what d heck is our business lipsrsealed shocked
GOOD TALK

WHAT IS OUR BUISNESS WITH THE WAY TUFACE LIVES HIS LIFE OR THE WAY HE IS FATHERING HIS CHILDREN. LET US REMOVE THE MOTH IN OUR EYES BEFORE REMOVING THE WOOL IN ANOTHER MAN'S EYES.
AT LEAST TUFACE IS BETTER THAN A LOT OF PEOPLE ON THIS FORUM WHO HAVE KILLED A LOT OF CHILDREN THROUGH ABORTION. LET HE WHO HAS NO SIN BE THE FIRST TO CAST A STONE.
Re: I Have Five Kids From Five Ladies. I Am Scared Of Marriage’—tuface by tpiah: 5:36pm On May 15, 2009
kannymoore:

and yu ladies sef? una no wan carry person like brad pitt pickin?!

NO
Re: I Have Five Kids From Five Ladies. I Am Scared Of Marriage’—tuface by GeorgeD1(m): 6:23pm On May 15, 2009
Talking about casting stones, not everybody here is an abortionist o!
Re: I Have Five Kids From Five Ladies. I Am Scared Of Marriage’—tuface by aboseola(f): 10:20pm On May 15, 2009
d babe dat even vexes me more is anny dat still got pregnant 4 him after all his kids.AND HE DOES ADDS 4 CONDOMS
Re: I Have Five Kids From Five Ladies. I Am Scared Of Marriage’—tuface by aboseola(f): 10:26pm On May 15, 2009
d guy cant control him self,just lyk most guys so plz do yab only him yab all guys
Re: I Have Five Kids From Five Ladies. I Am Scared Of Marriage’—tuface by Krayola(m): 3:19am On May 16, 2009
5 kids by 5 women is a lil too much in my opinion, but everyone has a right to happiness and he seems to be just fine with his situation. I'm worried about him getting HIV though.

Not everyone was raised the same and people live their lives differently. You don't have to endorse his behaviour, but at the same time crucifying someone that has done you no harm just because you don't agree with his PERSONAL choices is petty in my humble opinion.

Jesus said, "You see the sliver in your friend's eye, but you don't see the timber in your own eye. When you take the timber out of your own eye, then you will see well enough to remove the sliver from your friend's eye."

I'm no saint but I think there is a lot of wisdom in that quote.
Re: I Have Five Kids From Five Ladies. I Am Scared Of Marriage’—tuface by GeorgeD1(m): 9:47am On May 16, 2009
while i'm not in support of critisizing for the mere sake of it, i still think
what is bad is bad.
Re: I Have Five Kids From Five Ladies. I Am Scared Of Marriage’—tuface by tpiah: 5:28pm On May 16, 2009
Krayola:

5 kids by 5 women is a lil too much in my opinion, but everyone has a right to happiness and he seems to be just fine with his situation. I'm worried about him getting HIV though.

Not everyone was raised the same and people live their lives differently. You don't have to endorse his behaviour, but at the same time crucifying someone that has done you no harm just because you don't agree with his PERSONAL choices is petty in my humble opinion.

Jesus said, "You see the sliver in your friend's eye, but you don't see the timber in your own eye. When you take the timber out of your own eye, then you will see well enough to remove the sliver from your friend's eye."

I'm no saint but I think there is a lot of wisdom in that quote.

do the baby mamas also have a right to happiness, or its only Tuface who does?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

King Osupa Saheed The Strong Man / Meet Nigerian Artiste, Duke Of P Street. Watch His 'abefe' Video / Top Ten Hottest And Best Artists In Nigeria 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.